A Tale of Two Best Friends - Cover

A Tale of Two Best Friends

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lauren and Taylor have been best friends almost forever. They share everything with each other, even their brothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

The next afternoon, there was little pretext; we simply paired off and Taylor and Andy went to his room and Zach and I went to mine. The tongue kissing began as soon as the door was closed and we were soon both prone and moaning.

Zach's hand was on my breast again and I decided to let it stay. He's pushing his groin against me and kneading my breast as I have my hands under his shirt rubbing his back and chest.

As we're kissing, I feel my shirt being tugged up and decide to let it happen. His hand slipped up and encircled my bra and began to squeeze gently. Well, this was nice and all, but I was getting hot and wet below so I decided to move things along and broke off from the kiss to take off my shirt and bra.

"That's better," I said as Zach's eyes got big (I'm sure another part did as well) and he bent to kiss each breast and lick around each nipple sending a little shiver right to my deep insides.

"Lauren, you're so pretty, your breasts are beautiful. God, I love them," and he started sucking one and fondling the other as I moved my hand up his pantleg toward a rather large bulge. He didn't wait, he moved my hand to his crotch and pressed it to his bulge.

Soon, we're prone and he's sucking my nipples and rubbing my crotch through my shorts. I reach down and tug on his pants and he quickly gets the idea and sits up to take them off along with his briefs.

Out jumps his dick, rather chubby and long and pink with a tip that's a bit taller than Andy's (I know, it's not nice to compare.). I grip it and he lays back down and fastens his lips to my nipple again as I rub around the moist cock end in my thumb.

Zach tries to slip a finger up the leg of my shorts but I know these shorts are so tight that he's not going to be able to get inside my panties. Like so many girls over the years, I decide to help out and I tug my shorts off and drop them on the floor. Now, I'm naked except for my panties which are just slightly larger than a thong.

Well, he can get a finger in these panties, for sure. He's rubbing his finger back and forth along my slit which is damp with anticipation. I figure, what the heck, so I raise up, pull my panties off, get back down on my bed and lean over him and take his lovely cock in my mouth. That'll get things started.

I'm careful to position myself so all I have to do is swing a leg over him and he'll be face-to-face with my pussy. He's rubbing me again along my slit when I feel a finger gently slip into me. He deserves a nice hard suck which I give him in appreciation.

"Oh, god, Lauren, that feels so good. Mmm."

Well, I think that's my cue to let him kiss my kitty, so I lift my leg over him and lower myself to where he's within tongue-range of my love nest.

Zach wastes no time getting his lips on me and sucking around my wetness. I can't help but press down slightly, it feels so good.

Ah, there are so many ways to give pleasure to another person. I love to fuck but a guy down kissing, sucking and tonguing me will bring me to orgasm faster than anything else. The feeling is magnificent.

He's running his tongue slowly all around the outer part of my labia and inner thighs. Yes, yes, yes, this is good, oh, so good. His tongue feels electric as it traces around and around.

I'm sucking the end of his cock and occasionally licking up and down the shaft. Then, I swirl my tongue licking around the tip round and round as he licks around me below.

Oh, wow, this feels so good. Taylor is right, Zach knows his way around a girl's lovey-parts. I tingle all over, especially down below.

"Lauren, Lauren, I'm about to cum. So if ... UNGHH, UNGHH, uh, uh,, oh, wow," and a new taste entered my mouth. Still kind of salty but a little grassy or something. Still, it was from a nice, new lover.

"I hope that you had time if you didn't want me in your mouth at the end. Sorry."

"S'okay, Zach, I don't mind. It's okay."

And he went back to what was making me most happy.

He had both hands on my pussy lips and spread them apart and pushed his tongue in as far as it could go as his tongue danced around my inside. Oh, this is wonderful. As I was hoping, he moved up to my clit and began to lick and suck. When I felt his finger enter me, my vagina clenched in pleasure and I began to rocket upwards.

"Oh, Zach, oh, god, do that, do that, I'm ... EWWW, EWWW, ungh, ungh, oh don't stop."

Wow, that was an orgasm of orgasms. Maybe because it was a new guy or maybe he did it just right, I don't know.

Zach moves around to hold me and gives me a big kiss full of my own love juices which cover his smiling face.

"God, I love giving you oral sex, Lauren. You have such a pretty, sweet pussy. I just love it. You are so beautiful and sexy. I just love giving you an orgasm and making you happy."

"Oh, Zach, you make me very happy. I feel so good and you are such a good lover. I'm glad this happened."

"Oh, Lauren, so am I. I want us to be together and I want to give you thousands of orgasms; as many as you could ever want."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.