A Tale of Two Best Friends - Cover

A Tale of Two Best Friends

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lauren and Taylor have been best friends almost forever. They share everything with each other, even their brothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I couldn't quite believe I heard that and just sat there a second.

"Switch?"

"Yeah, you get Zach, I get Andy."

"You're serious?"

"Well, I can tell you that Zach is a wonderful lover. And he has a fabulous tongue."

"What do we do, just tell them we want to switch?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Guy's probably would do it that way. You know the old saying, 'They think with their head, their dick's head.'"

"So, we just ask them if they want to fuck the other of us? Geez."

"Yeah, that's a little direct, isn't it. What if I talked with my brother about how you were hot for him and you did the same with your brother. You know, give them the idea. See where it goes."

So, we discussed a little plan.

That afternoon, after school, I found Andy working on his homework at the kitchen table.

"Hi, what's up, sis? I'll be finished in just a minute. Then we can have a little fun, okay?"

"Sure, don't be long. I'll see you upstairs. I'm off to get naked."

When Andy came into his room, I'm sitting on the bed (Yes, naked) and, as he undressed, I said, "Well, I had an interesting talk with Taylor today at school."

"Oh, yeah? Interesting, how?"

"Kind of interesting about you."

"Me? What about me?"

"She said she really thinks you are the hottest guy she knows. She's really got the hots for you."

"Well, she's sure not the scrawny little kid she used to be. Those nice, long legs and a set of boobs that any college girl would be proud of, she's pretty hot herself. I'd be kidding if I said I didn't enjoy looking at her when she comes over. I'd love to see more of her if you know what I mean."

"Well, why don't you do something about it? Do I have to set you up, is that it?"

"Well, she's your friend and...".

"Okay, why don't I have Taylor over after school on Monday and you can invite her into your room to hear a new group or something."

"And what about you, sis, what do you do while we listen to music?"

"Oh, to tell you the truth, I'd like it if you asked Taylor's brother over, I really think he's cute."

"So, how does Zach get into your room, exactly?"

"You could just tell him I like him a lot and when you two go off, I'll take care of the rest. How's that?"

By now, Andy and I are standing closely and he puts his arms around me in a hug and begins to rub my ass.

"I already have one of the prettiest girls in the world and you're setting me up with another."

And, he gives me a big, long, deep french kiss as his hands travel around to my breasts and he leans over and begins to suck.

I take his hand and lead him to the bed.

"Can I get on top again? I just love that."

"Anything you want, sis, anything."

As I sat on the bed with my legs spread, I asked him, "Kiss me first?"

"Sure."

So, my lovely brother followed my wish exactly as I lay back to enjoy it.

We had a very nice afternoon naked in his room doing everything that felt good. I was on top again and loved it. It just gives me the best orgasms. And, when I'm on bottom, I feel like I'm being made love to, when I'm on top, I feel like I'm fucking. I love both feelings but they are different and it depends on what I want at the time.

I was a virgin just days ago, now I want a cock or a tongue in me every waking minute. They talk about drugs and cigarettes in school. Well, sex is pretty addictive. Once you do it, there's always that tingle in your naughty parts wanting more. Boy, i sure did.

I called Taylor and told her everything was 'on' for next Monday and that Andy would invite Zach over, too. The funny thing is that pretty much everyone kind of knew what was going on but nothing was said specifically so we could all just play along.

We had to be careful during the weekend but I did have a chance for some oral sex with Andy when our parents went out for a while on Saturday. Even while I was sucking him and he was licking me, I was thinking ahead to Monday: Swap Day.

Finally Monday afternoon rolled around and Taylor and her brother, Zach, were over and Andy asked Taylor to come hear a new group in his room. So, they went off and I said to Zach, "Let's play some stuff that I like," and we went to my room. I put some tracks on my MP3 player and we sat on my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.