Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 87

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

My mind wandered as I tried to come up with a design for my boom hoist for the wagon. I knew what plans I had in mind for the ski braces, but the boom hoist just wasn’t in my head as yet. I would have to think about it for a while. Ah, supper is served, meat steaks and veggies and cold milk. I think I need to go after some more razorbacks tomorrow if the weather cooperates. I think we need at least three or four of them for winter.

Oh well it’s bed time and I am tired. I didn’t get much sleep last night, and then too, I have pretty much been on the go since I got up. So tonight it is sleep and cuddling only.

The next morning Bertet was left in bed with me and we made very sweet and slow love this morning. It was very nice and loving, I’m sure she enjoyed it too as that is her style. We showered, and then ate the breakfast that had been put aside for us. I told everyone I had work to do on the wagon and in my offices, so I went to the garage and measured the wagon and tried to come up with a decent design for the boom hoist. I then went back into the office and started designing the hoist. I figured a flat steel or titanium plate about 1” thick by 18” wide be bolted across the front bottom of the wagon with a 6” diameter pipe about 3’ long to be welded to the plate at the center. Then I would place a 5” by 7’ pipe inside with probably 4 sets of holes through the 6” pipe and corresponding holes in the inside 5” pipe. The holes would start at 10” high and then be 6” apart. We would need to use a 3/4-10 by 8” long bolts to connect the two pipes in a minimum of 2 places. We would stagger the holes for greater strength. Then I would weld and brace a 4” pipe to the top of the 5” pipe for the hoist. I would add an electric winch to the front plate near the vertical 6” pipe and then attach a snatch block on the end of the 4” horizontal pipe. I could weld a hook or eye on the end to hold the snatch block on.

After I finished that I let it sit for a while so I could let the design settle in my brain and I would look at it again later. I started on the ski braces and finished them just after lunch. I would look at both designs tomorrow, to tweak them if they needed it. Now it was rest time, so I went to the gym and worked out.

I did my Tai Chi and then ran, did some more stretching and Tai Chi, then showered and waited for supper. Supper was fantastic as usual; I got to have Angel sit on my lap and we fed each other. I really liked that father daughter time together. I missed that since my real daughter had grown up and moved away. I didn’t get to see my grandchildren much as they were so far away. We did visit about once a year, as that was all the time they had to come visit me, or I them due to money constraints. I kind of wondered how they were coping with my being gone. I didn’t need to dwell on that, it would get me to feeling sad and I didn’t need any more sad thoughts right now.

“Sweetheart, the kids are doing fine. Don’t worry I am looking after them and they are fine. Cheryl took it pretty hard that her grandpa was gone. You and she connected didn’t you? Well, she is much better now, Sally told her that grandpa is in heaven with grandma and they are very happy now. James has the RV now, and he is planning a trip to California, to visit Sally and kids, Cheryl & Charles this summer. Patty and James really love the RV. They already took it on a trip up to Estes Park for the weekend. The kids, Paul and Tom, really liked it a lot. I think giving the RV to James, was the perfect thing to do. Now don’t get to feeling blue, you have lots to be thankful for, and you are doing such a fantastic job where you are. Keep it up honey, I love you, bye.” said Karen.

‘Baby, you always knew the right thing to say, to me to get me back up again. Thank you and I love you too. Keep watch over them, and I will do the same here. Bye Love.’

I felt better after that talk with my first wife. She always could tell my moods better than I. As I was headed to bed later, I checked in with Fred and he said Phil wanted to talk to me. So I said if he could find him to please put him through. Next I heard Phil, “Bob, that Operation Gamma is a go. I found out today that it may be viable. So I will keep you informed. Thanks Bob, for all the help on this one. Talk to you later once I know more. Goodnight.”

“Bob, what was that all about?”

“Fred, remember when I asked to talk to Phil privately?”

“Yes I do, does this have something to do with that conversation?”

“Yes Fred, it does. You see I thought of something that Phil might be able to do to make them some money and until we see if it will even work we are trying to keep it a secret to keep prying eyes and ears out of it. It is kind of a secret between him and me. I hope you don’t mind, but if this turns out to work, then I’m sure you will be one of the first people to know, besides the three or four people who are in on this right now.”

“No Bob, I think I understand, you think that with all the communications I’m privy to, I just might slip. You might be right Bob; I could let it slip and not realize it until it is too late. Thank you for explaining that. The next time you and Phil need to talk, I will make sure it is private on both ends.”

“Thank you Fred, and goodnight.”

“Goodnight Bob.”

I went into the bathroom, showered and climbed into bed with my harem. I slept soundly all night, knowing I was loved and needed right where I was. The next morning found me horny and alone, so I used some of my newfound mental powers and called Nadira to come to bed. She said, “I am busy right at the moment, but I will be there very soon.” So I waited a few minutes and here she came, stripping clothes off as soon as she was in the bedroom door. Our lovemaking was wild and noisy. She became a tigress in the bed and all I could do is hold on. After about 30 minutes, I was drained and she was like the cat she was, purring and licking my limp and sore appendage, cleaning me up. We showered and I gave her a couple of more climaxes by hand and I finally was able to get out, dry off, and dress. I surely needed the breakfast of steak, eggs, and sausage, along with cold milk. I asked if anyone needed anything and with no answer I went back to the office and lay on the couch and asked Fred to wake me in two hours.

Once rested, I went over my designs again and said Fred could send them back up to the Alertitian engineers for building. I had even designed the skis. I asked Fred about the Sno-Cat too.

“Bob, the Sno Cat was ordered over the phone and one is being built to your specifications. We asked for the larger engine and made sure the towing capacity was at least 47,000 pounds. They assured us that the towing capacity would be closer to 60,000 lbs. The six speed transmission was standard with that engine. They said the vehicle would be ready for pick-up, in three weeks time from the factory in Medford Oregon. We will just let them know we will pick it up during the evening, but will be by earlier in the day to pay for it and get all the books and keys so we could arrange transportation by truck to our site. They will be none the wiser if we just transport it to the ship and then bring it here.”

“I hope you realize the size of that thing. It stands about 12’ to 15’ high and is probably 10’ wide and probably 25’ long, maybe longer.”

“Bob, we got the full finished dimensions of the Sno-Cat from the company. We explained that we had to know how big it was, so we could get a trailer big enough to haul it. They had no problem explaining the size. We are using a Nijelhorn ship for transport here. The Nijelhorn people are a species who are roughly humanoid but are 12’ tall and weigh about 700 lbs. We have an Alertitian engineer who is going back to earth to pick up the Sno-Cat and maneuver it on the ship to get it locked down in their hold. He is so thrilled to be going on this mission to actually see the earth and be able to set foot on it. He will appear at the Rogue Valley International airport in Medford. We will have him appear inside a men’s room at the airport. That is the easiest way to work this. Then he will ride in a taxi to the plant office and pay for the vehicle with a check and get the paperwork and keys and then go to a motel close by to wait for the truck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.