Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I packed my suitcase and put a bag of 30 of my expended 50 cal. bullets that had been cleaned and sterilized so there were no fingerprints or any other particles on them. I put them into a plastic bag with my mind, straight from the hot water. I then put that bag inside another one. I added five pair of latex gloves. I felt I was now ready for the mission. I just needed to brief my leaders and love my wives tonight and I would be ready to leave in the morning. I contacted Sonia, the communications Hellslinth on board Capt. Snart's ship. I told her I would be ready for transport at 8:00am planet time. She said she would make all the arrangements and asked what I was bringing with me. I explained the size and weight of my suitcase and said that was all that was coming with me. Sonia asked, "But Bob if you are to kill this tyrant, how can you do this without a weapon?"

"Sonia, I will be the weapon. I have found that my mind is powerful enough to be able to kill with it. That is all I shall need."

"Bob you have increased in your level ratings since I last knew of your skills. You are becoming a very powerful adept. I will have everything you require ready for you and we will transport, as you requested. I will inform the Captain of your arrival time. Goodbye Bob."

"Not goodbye Sonia, I will see you tomorrow. Talk to Fred about seeing, if you have the time. I taught him a new trick today."

"I will definitely be speaking with him shortly, thank you Bob."

I went back out to the main cave area to wait for my leaders to return from their labors. I played with Angel and her friends for a while; then watched a little TV. Soon all the field people had returned to inform me that all the hay was in the cave and stacked. Our milkers have returned with five of the 10 gallon milk cans full of milk. The milk is stored in our cooler and right before supper, pitchers are filled with cold milk for everyone who wants some. After supper I gathered with all my headmen, sub-leaders, and other foremen and project managers. I laid out for them what needs to be done and when, while I am gone. I told them I would be leaving in the morning and be gone for 7 to 8 days, depending upon what I have to do and how soon I can get done and come back here.

They all said that they will miss me and hope I have good luck. I said if they really needed me to contact Barbara and she will be able to find me in the event of an emergency. I said that with the people that we have here, there should be no reason to contact me, as I had every confidence in them that they could handle anything that should arise. I called all the milk production people over and talked with them for a minute. I asked who should be the overall foreman of the whole crew. I got a resounding Keryon from everyone except her. I in turn asked Keryon if she wanted the job and she reluctantly accepted. I then asked who should be the head of the milking area under Keryon's direction and Heagern's name was proposed and he also accepted graciously. For the processing area a couple of names were batted around until someone said they should put Heglina in charge of that part. I looked to Heglina and asked if she would accept. I received a nod and a grin. I said, "There, you now have people who you can turn to for questions and remember they will be receiving additional training because they have those jobs, so when they ask you something, please respond positively to them. I wanted you people to pick your leaders for two reasons. One you will follow someone you have a hand in electing; and two they will need to receive additional training that you may not receive. So listen to them when they speak to you about something. Also, if you have complaints or see a better way to do things, tell them, so it can be worked out. I thank you all, and goodnight."

I left the cave and headed back to the bathroom for a shower, I don't know why, because I knew I would be all sweaty and covered in juices in a little while. But I knew better than to end up in bed dirty. I was surprised by there being two of my lovely wives in the bathroom waiting for me. We climbed into the shower stall and did a quick cleaning and then I had the pleasure of getting a warm-up sucking from Gerona, while I diddled the abundant charms of Nadira. Once I was hard and ready, Nadira bent over and Gerona was sucking on one of Nadira's nipples while I toyed with the other. I was long stroking Nadira and lowered my other hand to her clit and toyed with it for a while, then my hand was brushed away and I could feel hair, a head appeared to be there and soon I felt a tongue washing my retreating shaft. I then used both hands to grab her tits and hang on for dear life. Between the two of them I was getting very, very close. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I jammed my dick forward trying to move inside her womb past her cervix when my balls tightened up and shot stream after stream into her molten core.

Gerona pulled me out of that furnace and into her mouth as she sucked the last dregs of my climax from my balls. I was done, let me die a very happy man, just let me go. My knees were weak, and I felt like a 2 day old kitten. Gerona continued to nurse on my cock and I was about to tell her it was useless when I started to stiffen again. I had not lost all my erection, but it had definitely flagged some. But now it was coming back to life, yet how? Well I knew how, Gerona was sucking and running her tongue under the frenum which always drives me wild. She kept this up for a while and feeling and stiffness was regained and I could tell another round was in store for me. Gerona and Nadira exchanged places and Nadira slotted me into Gerona's scalding slot. I pushed and felt I was falling into heaven. I bottomed out inside her and then her ass went wild. It was all I could do the hang on and stay inside of her. She bucked, she twisted, she turned, and she slammed back at me. I had plugged myself into a wildcat or Tasmanian devil; or maybe she is the one who plugged into a light socket, I don't know. All I can say for sure was she was wild, and I hung on for dear life. Then just as suddenly as it started, she stopped and drooped. If it were not for Nadira and me holding her, she would have melted to the shower floor. Nadira's tongue kept me alive and I soon gave Gerona a heaping helping of my squirmy wrigglers searching for an egg.

Nadira and I half dragged / half carried Gerona to the bed where I was attacked again by two of my wives. I called a halt to the attack and told them if they wanted any more from me tonight, they would have to give me a rest for at least 20 minutes. I lay on the bed next to Gerona and she finally came around. Once I had rested sufficiently, I said, "Who's next?"

Ambat crawled over me and started sucking my shaft to get me in the mood, also by planting her crotch in my face. I devoured her bald beaver as she sucked me to hardness. She then moved around, to be on top of me and leaned back and moved her legs so she was sitting on my crotch, firmly implanting my rampant shaft inside her. Marlit then saw her opportunity and sat on my face, giving me another bald beaver to munch on. I could see Swendtra and Pauloa in a sixty-nine position getting themselves ready for me. Fretail was sucking Barbara's nipples and both were moaning loudly. I could tell this was going to be a night to remember.

I could feel Ambat getting closer and closer to a grand climax so I held her arms to steady her when it hit. I had Marlit tickle Ambat's clit and she went off like a rocket. Her pussy muscles were pulling so hard I thought they were trying to rip it off to keep inside her for all time. I finally pulled her off of me and lay her on the bed next to Gerona who was just about asleep and I knew Ambat would be very soon too. Marlit then moved on the bed and welcomed me into her soft, but fiery haven. I had rolled over onto her and asked... "slow or fast?" She moaned out, "Fa a a s s t!" as I slid my seven inches home. She barely had time to answer before my hips were a blur. After about 20 strokes, she was a goner. I counted 10 major and 3 minor orgasms during those 20 strokes. I looked for Bertet for a slow loving, because I could use the rest.

She beckoned from a corner of the bed and I crawled over to her and slide into her warm embrace. I slow stroked her drawing out our love making; one for the rest and two as this is her preferred speed. Ever since her abuse, she has liked it slow and easy the best. I couldn't blame her either after the amount of abuse she endured; she deserved whatever she wanted. After about 20 minutes she finally succumbed to her internal urges and had a huge orgasm as opposed to the ten to fifteen little ones that led up to that large one. Well, five down and four to go.

I decided that Swendtra was next in line for my ravishing for the night. I attacked her just like she does to me; I rolled her out from under Pauloa and plowed right in. I slammed into her for about five minutes and wore myself out, but she got her cookies and her cream, so she would be happy. Let's see Pauloa should be next, so I could savor Barbara and then let Fretail plant my stalk in her garden of delight and we could all get some sleep.

Pauloa was very sweet tonight, as she wanted slow and easy, after the hectic tonguing and fingering she had received from Swendtra. So I obliged her by kissing and licking her boobs and nipples. I also gently fingered her tender pussy. Once I was ready again I slowly penetrated her inner being and we slow stroked for several minutes before she climaxed again and begged for sleep.

Tonight Fretail would be getting next to last dibs. I pulled her body on mine and sat her on my raging rod. I planted her and told her to 'ride 'em cowgirl'. She took off like she was riding a bucking bronco and before long she too was about done in. I gently lifted her off me and Barbara and I left to go into the office. I brought a towel and draped it on the couch. I lay Barbara on the couch and kneeled down and worshiped her body. I kissed, licked and nibbled on about every square inch of her. As I finished on her juicy slot, I rose above her and she seated me home. I brought her legs up and started out slow, but before long she was trying to lunge up to force me harder against her clit flap. I sped up and soon I could hear the start of that siren of hers. That siren urged me on and I picked up speed again, to where the bottom of my shaft and my balls were pounding her clit flap. Once I did that, her siren increased and I kissed her as I unloaded a huge helping of my soothing cream inside her hot box and she screamed out her release into my lungs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.