Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke with the delicious feeling of someone sucking my cock. I lay back enjoying the feeling when I was taken from the warm and sucking mouth and pushed into the molten core of someone. It had to be Fretail as she was still lying on top of me. I peaked over Fretail’s head and saw Gerona sit up and smile at me. I then got a little distracted as Fretail woke up and started rocking on my shaft. Shortly her rocking turned into thrashing, then into humping. She put her hands on my chest and rose above me. She ground her pelvis into mine violently and then stopped. It appeared that all the blood from the upper part of her body drained to her pussy as she turned pale and collapsed on top of me. Her pussy muscles continued to work me and I rewarded her with some of my soothing cream for her overheated box.

I looked at the clock and it was only 5:30 so I relaxed and fell asleep again. I woke up with a very urgent need to pee. I lifted Fretail off of me and laid her gently on the bed. I ran into the bathroom and let loose in the urinal. Wow! I was full this morning. I took a shower, went back into the bedrooms to get dressed, and was mobbed by my women. They all wanted kisses and Gerona wanted more loving, but I told her, not now because tonight would be her special night. Besides I asked Barbara, “Didn’t you have something you wanted to discuss with the women of this camp? Something about rules concerning my rights as leader, wasn’t it?”

“Yes Bob, I have much to discuss with the women of this camp. I will get to that right after breakfast. I will also discuss some other topics that need to be explained, again. Also I want to talk to Swendtra about something.”

I went into the main cave and then over to the garage. I wanted to see how bad the sun was today. As I was coming back Olnafot asked if I was going to do the dancing thing again and I said I would hold a class in the practice cave after breakfast. I asked Fred if he could provide some slow oriental music, say with flutes and strings. I said I would need the music in the practice cave for my Tai Chi lessons. I wanted the people to get used to music when doing this. As they get more into it, an internal music takes over, and we can stop the external music then. Fred said he would, and also install some speakers in the practice room.

I ate breakfast with Angel, Grenna, and Bertron all around me. They were trying to feed me and I was trying to feed them. It did get a little messy but so what, we were washable. I then let them down to get washed by their mothers as I brushed myself off and went into the practice cave.

Olnafot, Valkorla, Teague, Joulnar, Tovar, Merthar, Nonatao, Threefore, Thorf, Eriken, and Hentor were all in cave waiting for me. “Men, this is a form of exercise that allow your body to relax and tune itself to an internal music of your own. This can be used to heal your body and heal your spirit inside you. Another form of it can be used in defense in hand-to-hand fighting. But I first want you to learn the healing motions. This is the slow motions only.”

“Ok now first we position the body like I am right now, knees flexed butt tucked in and chin up. You arms should be here positioned on your thighs.” I had Fred start the music and started my moves slowly so all could follow me. I went through the first movement several times and then gave individual instruction. Once they had the first movement down pat I moved on to others. I did individual instruction on each set of moves I felt they could do right off. Then I started the whole routine again from the beginning and watched them move. Most were catching on. I had a couple who would need more time to catch up, but they were trying. I went through the moves once again slower and then a set faster. Of course with this type of Tai Chi, there is no fast part. It is always slow and purposeful. After about ten repetitions they were all right together. I clapped my hands and said, “Well done men now, how do you feel?” And I called on each of them. Each felt surprised they felt much better. They did not feel tense or stiff.

Thorf said, “Bob, no wonder you feel so good all the time. This is great.”

“Thorf, could you hear the music when you were doing these exercises?”

“At first I did, when you were teaching us how to move. But when you showed us all of them in a row. I heard it the first couple times then, I didn’t exactly hear the music, and it was like I felt the music and it helped me move right.”

“Thorf, before the last five times we went through the routine there was music, the last five no music was played. The music was in your head. That is why you felt it instead of hearing just the music. Your body felt the internal music inside you and that is what you heard. Anyone else hear music till the end?”

Everyone raised their hand or nodded. I said, “Let’s try again five times without music.” They all got into the first position and then we started as one. I looked and many had their eyes closed moving to their internal music. Hentor was doing the set in a different order, but the movements were smooth and slow, not rushed at all. That reminded me to check on his brother to see how he was coming along. Phil had taken him about a week ago and he should be coming along. With this other thing going on, it had slipped my mind. ‘Fred, would you check with Phil and see how Hathor is coming along. I know his brother worries about him. He has not said anything to me, but I know he is worried. Thank you.’

“Bob, I do not want to spoil Phil’s surprise announcement tonight, so I will say he is progressing.”

‘Thank you Fred and thank Phil for me too.’

“Now men, how was that? Did you feel the music and do you feel rested and relaxed?”

All of them nodded of said yes. “Ok, shall we go watch some entertainment?”

We all exited the cave and entered the main cave as a new set of cartoons were coming on. All of us sat with our loved ones, except Hentor. He came to my table and asked, “Bob, have you heard how my brother is doing? I am worried about him. It has been so long.”

“Hentor, I believe we will hear something about him this evening. I know he is in good hands with Doctor Phil.”

“Thank you Bob, I know I worry too much about him, but he is all I have left of my family.”

“Have you found anyone here like you Hentor?”

“Bob I have kind of asked around, but no one here is like me.”

“Well Hentor, I may have to send you on a journey to see if you can find someone for you. I will ask the sky spirits if they know of anyone in another camp.”

“Bob you do not have to do that for me. I am happy here in this camp and I will have my brother even if he is not healed.”

“As you wish.”

‘Fred, after this thing is over do you think you could find a couple men like Hentor.

“Bob, I had anticipated that request and before things went bad I had found two men like him. They are in two different tribes, but I am sure we could bring them here. There may be others, but that is all I found quickly.”

‘Thank you Fred, we will look some more after this thing is over.’

I watched some cartoons and mentally drifted until Barbara came over to the table and whispered in my ear, “Come with me.”

She left and went into our home and a moment later I excused myself and followed her. I found her in the living room with Swendtra. Barbara introduced us and asked me if I approved of her pick for a new mate for me.

“But Barbara I have enough mates. I think she is a fine woman, but are you sure I need another mate?”

“Yes, now sit and talk with her and get to know her, and then decide,” Said Barbara as she left.

I looked at Swendtra and she looked at me, with questioning eyes. “Swendtra, tell me about yourself so I can get to know you a little better. It seems you are destined to be my new mate.”

“Bob you do not want me as a mate. I am cursed! My curse killed my mother and my mate and almost killed my brother. You should banish me from your camp before my curse can claim any more people.”

“There is no curse, just tell me what happened and maybe we can end this curse of yours.”

She told me her tale of woe from when mother died until now. She ended with, “So you see I am cursed and there is nothing you can do. I do not want to bring harm to this camp. Please let me leave here before I harm someone else.”

“Swendtra, I want you to listen very carefully what I have to say. Then if you want to leave I will have you taken somewhere where you can do no harm, OK?”

“Yes Bob, I will listen.”

“Ok now suppose that your mother was supposed to die giving birth to your brother because he was too big for her body to accept. Thorf is a very big man and he is still young yet. I will bet he was a very big baby, right?”

“Yes he was a large baby and my mother was small like me, but...”

I stopped her with my hand on hers. “Ok, now we cannot help what the midwife-medicine woman said. She was just trying to let everyone that it was not her fault that your mother died. She did not want the blame, so she put it on you. Then you were sent to live with another couple. But as we have found out, it was one of the times about five years after the big bright. This is a time when few babies are born just like we are having now. So that would not have been your fault either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.