Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

We all ate and afterward I stood to say, “We have had a very productive day. We eliminated some scavengers today that would have become predators before long, we freed some women and children from a horrible life, we have worked together for a common cause, and we have made some life-long friends. We should be very proud of ourselves today. Now is the time to see the beauty of our world and thank the Sky Spirits for their help today. Let us watch our evening entertainment of the setting sun and pray for peace and harmony.”

There was a lot of foot stomping and then there was silence as we watched the setting sun. Once the sun had set, the 16 men that went to war today came over to my table and sat down. Harlou started, “Father it was a pleasure to follow you today, we all knew this was going to be a hard thing to do, but with your training and the bows and guns we had today, we were victorious. No one received the slightest wound, except maybe you. We all did what we could, to do this thing; it was not pleasant, but it needed to be done. Anytime you need us we will be ready.”

Joulnar then spoke, “Bob, I know we have only known each other for a short while, but during that time I have grown as a man, I was timid and felt week, when I was forced into leadership, but I looked to you for guidance. I saw how you led people by pointing them in the right direction and then pulling back to let your people do the work themselves. This gave them pride in whatever they did; they wanted to do good to show you, that your trust in them was not wasted. You have made me a better leader of my tribe because of that. Thank you Bob.”

Valkorla spoke nest, “Bob as for me, I have only known you for two days, yet you have taught me much more in those two days, than I have learned being a leader for 14 years now. I see now that I was a poor leader. I told everyone what to do, not ask them. I can see a difference in telling and asking. Thank you Bob you are making me a better leader of my people too.”

All the rest of the men had something to say about how I had taught them all a lesson that they would never forget. I listened to everyone, really listening and saw that I was teaching these people more about life and how to live a good one, than I was teaching them skills. Skills are taught fairly easily, but life lessons usually come by way of hard knocks. I was teaching them life lessons by example, so the hard knocks were not necessary. Wow that was a shock!

I finally spoke and said, “You men today learned many lessons; you learned that you do not take things for granted, you followed me into a battle, a battle that could have ended your life, yet you went willingly. You did your jobs as warriors and did not complain nor take it lightly. I know it upset some of you to kill another human being, but in reality, they were animals, not humans. Humans do not treat others like they did. They were animals, out for what they could get, regardless of whom, or what they had to harm or kill to get it. That is the difference between humans and animals. I am very proud of each and every one in this camp, and especially proud of you men right here. We will have more practice with the bows and guns. We will have to go on a hunt soon with so many more people to feed now. We will probably go hunting in three days time. We have about half of the meat and fish we will need for this winter. Also if the weather cooperates, we may go hunting mammoth this winter. Now I think it is time to be with our families and for sleep. We have another tribe coming tomorrow night and we want to be well rested. Sothenar, I will see about getting a couple more fishing bows so you can get some more fishermen to help you.”

Sothenar said, “Thank you Bob, I can always use more fishermen. And thank you for allowing me to come with your men today. I shot at least three men today, along with the other men here. And I am glad I could help.”

Olnafot said, “You were a big help today for our squad. There was one man we did not see, but once you saw him and shot we knew where to shoot as well. You helped a lot today Sothenar and I thank you from our squad.”

“Goodnight gentlemen, see you in the morning,” I said as they all walked away on home to their rooms.

I stopped in to talk with Fred, “Bob you have made a great impact on these men today. Congratulations on such a great outcome of some nasty business.”

“Thanks Fred, but I only did what needed to be done. Now on to better news, how has the scanning gone, are there any we should not bring here?”

“No Bob we have scanned everyone now and we will monitor their dreams tonight to make sure, but the only possible problem might be from Brabden. She feels that she should be your mate no matter what you said earlier.”

“Well, she will have to take that up with Barbara and Marlit and the rest of my wives. I am not getting into that mess. I will let Barbara know her intentions and she will know mine, I like it just the way we are right now. I don’t need any more wives, I can just barely take care of the ones I have now. I don’t need any more.”

“Good luck with that Bob, I hope you get your way.”

“Goodnight Fred, pleasant dreams.

“Bob you know I don’t dream, don’t you; and a good night to you too Bob.”

I crept into the bedroom and all my ladies were sprawled all over the bed, I took a quick shower and crawled into bed where I could find room and was promptly attacked by everyone one of them. Barbara was first tonight and before the night was done, I had made it through everyone, not every one of them got a womb full of sperm, but they were all satisfied. I said thank you to all my wives as I drifted off to sleep and said in parting, “Let me sleep late in the morning, you ladies wore me out.”

I was awakened by this bundle of energy that jumped on the bed and then jumped on me. “Daddy, Daddy, it’s time for you to feed me. Besides it’s time you were up too. Everybody is waiting on you to get up. Momma Bertet told me to come in here and wake you up. Now come on Daddy.” The last was said as she was trying to drag me out of bed by my arm. She gave up and grabbed my leg and pulled. I cracked my eyes open a bit and about that time four of my wives joined in and pulled me to the floor.

“OK, I’m getting up. Now let me shower in peace and quiet, I will be right out, as soon as I finish my shower and get dressed. OK?”

“OK daddy, I’ll wait, but everybody else is going to start eating without you.”

I quickly ran into the shower and dressed and came out to the main cave. I looked around and everyone was eating. I really couldn’t believe I had slept that late. I sat and Angel climbed into my lap and I started feeding her breakfast. Joulnar said, “It must be nice to sleep in.”

“Well when you are the leader, I guess you can do what you want, right Bob,” said Teague.

Then Grunto said, “I guess with nine women to satisfy, he has a right to sleep in once in a while.”

“But that is his fault for having nine mates, he didn’t have to take all of them did he?” asked Valkorla.

Marlit said, “He didn’t take us, we took him. He had nothing to say about it. And he still doesn’t.”

Everyone within hearing distance started laughing. I must admit, even though it was at my expense, it was a good way to wake up and enjoy good company. I even laughed along with them.

The rest of the meal was all small talk. We had lots of work on the fence to do and I had a new idea for the open part of the fence and how to secure it from predators. I had thought to run the wire in about four or five rows in the open areas between the rails, but I though chicken wire would be even better. If I could get about 6 to 7 foot high chicken wire, then it would be closed off enough that predators couldn’t jump it or go thru it. I still needed to run a pole up high enough so that the solar panel to run the fence charger could get enough sun to keep the charger going. We would mainly need it at night, but if we were gone or during the winter we would have it on then. I just had another thought, what happens when it is winter, with all the snow, can we still use the charger if there is snow touching the fence. I guess I will just have to find out the hard way; wait and see.

After breakfast, I checked with Merthar on how the fence was coming, he said, “We will be at the open part of the fence in two days time, that is if you don’t take all my good workers away again.” I assured him I had no intention of that coming up again. He asked, “Bob when we get to that open part, do you want me to put the wire up, or do you want me to build the rest of the fences for the pens.”

“Merthar, I have an idea that would make fixing the open parts much better than just running the wire, but I need some time to get it all figured out. So I think we need to continue on building the pens. Even if we don’t get any horses or aurochs to put into the pens this year, we will need them for next year. Although I hope to get some more aurochs the next time we go hunting. I will try to get some of the younger ones to follow us home so we can put them in the fence.”

I checked with Sothenar how the fishing was going. He said, “We now have several nets and Merdira and Westboh are practicing with the fishing bows, do you think we can have a couple more bows for fishing, I have a couple more people who want to help us with that?”

“Sothenar, I will see about getting you a couple more bows. I did not know that Westboh was interested in fishing.”

“Yes Bob, Westboh, Nonatao, and Haritof have shown an interest. Also Olaffer from Valkorla’s tribe has also shown an interest. He helps us with the nets, but I think he would like a bow also.”

“Thank you Sothenar, I will see what I can do about the new bows for your fishermen, and I will get some more gloves for each of you. By the way do any of you need an arm guard for when you use the bow?”

“Bob what are arm guards?”

“Sothenar, they are a piece of leather that you put on your arm so that when the bow string comes back after shooting an arrow that it doesn’t hit your arm right here,” as I pointed to the inside of his arm. I noticed his was a little raw.

He said, “Yes Bob that would be very good, as you can see it rubs on my arm a lot. This was from yesterday and all the practicing I have done before.”

“I will make sure all of my bowmen will have an arm guard as soon as possible. Have Harlou show you his and how to wear it.”

“Thank you Bob, I had not complained as I did not know there was a way to protect my arm. I had thought that it would get better the more I did it, like the bumps on your hand that develop from much use.”

“They are called callouses and it probably would eventually, but it would be very painful until it did. That part of your arm would not normally develop callouses, but it could over a long period of time. This way is much better, you don’t have the pain. Also, let me see your fingers that you pull the string back with.” He showed me his fingers and I could see that he already had callouses on the finger tips so I assumed it didn’t hurt when he released the arrow. He asked why I wanted to see his fingers and I said, “You already have toughened your fingers with the work you normally do so your fingers do not hurt when you release the bow string. But others may not have the same kind of callouses on their fingers. You will need to check with them to see if it hurts them to release the string. If so I can have a kind of glove with a hook that they can use and it will allow them to shoot without the pain.”

“I am sure the new bowmen will appreciate anything you can give them to make it less painful for them, thank you Bob.”

“You are welcome Sothenar. You have been a big help to this tribe, your fishing knowledge and then learning the bow, as well as joining us yesterday. I am very proud and happy you have joined us. I know many others are as well.”

I found Barbara and Harlou and spoke to them about getting with the 15 men who went with me yesterday and setting up a schedule with the both of them and me, to help them practice shooting a gun. They knew the basics, but they would need practice. I also wanted any of my mates who wanted to, to learn about guns or bows or both as well. I explained I had some business with Fred and would not be available for a couple hours at least. But after that I would be available to teach gun classes.

Both said yes and they went off to find the men. I went into my office and said, “Fred, how are you today?”

“I am fine Bob, what can I do for you today?”

“Fred I need to get some arm guards for all my bowmen, including the new ones learning the fishing bow. Also I may need several of the bow tabs, but I think we can make those ourselves. In fact, I think we can make the arm guards as well. I will talk with Bernita about it. I hope she hasn’t started ripping up all the hides we have.

“Now on to other things, first, have you finished the scans of the people in Grojan’s camp? What did you find out?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.