Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

“How can you be hungry, you just ate last night?”

“Yes I did, but I had some strenuous nightly duties to perform and the fish did not last that long.”

“I’ll remember that and we may have to let your nightly duties slide for a while so you can rest up some.”

“I’m not that tired or hungry, I just want to keep up my strength so I can perform said nightly duties for everyone. I’ll not complain again.”

“And see you don’t or you know what will happen.”

Duly chastised, I hung my head in shame and walked slowly to the table where Angel remarked, “Did you get in trouble with mommy again daddy? What did you do this time?”

“I said something I shouldn’t have said and Marlit let me know about it. I guess I’m a bad daddy.”

“No daddy you are not bad, just sometimes you are dumb and talk too much.”

“Yes Angel, sometimes I am dumb, now what’s for breakfast, you?”

“No silly daddy I’m not food this is,” as she spooned some eggs in my mouth.

I gulped the eggs down and said, “You are right my Angel, this is better that you, but not as sweet.”

Angel giggled as I spooned some eggs her way.

Once we finished many of us started down the hill to the meadow with travois, you could hear people moving around down there and then they started coming out of their huts looking around at the people coming to meet them and the surrounding area. I came to Valkorla first, and clasped his hand and welcomed his tribe to my camp. I had a couple people come over and help load the travois with Valkorla’s belongings. It happened that Joulnar and Teanar had come with two travois so I introduced them to Valkorla and his mate, Valkerita. They also welcomed them and started loading the travois for the trip up to the cave. I said, be sure to show them the barrier and make sure they are accepted.

I then went over to Grunto’s area in the meadow and Barbara, Marlit, and Teague had already introduced themselves, and were loading Grunto and Helgina’s belongings on to two more travois for transport to the cave. I welcomed Grunto to our camp and said if he needed anything to come see me, Barbara or Joulnar or Tovar, and I pointed out Joulnar and Tovar to him. I also said, “You have met Teague, who is about the oldest member of my tribe. He is someone I turn to for wisdom. I hope to be able to turn to you for wisdom as well.”

Teague gave me a funny look and then shrugged his shoulders and said, “I think Bob is the one to turn to for wisdom, he is much wiser than me, but he is kind to us old men Grunto.” Both men laughed and looked at me and laughed some more.

I could see a bond forming between those two men. I was glad. I just hoped that Valkorla was as humorous as Grunto.

We had to quit moving at around eleven so we could fix everybody lunch. We had some saber tooth stew and vegetables. It was very good. We then went back to work and finished up about an hour later. I showed Grunto and Valkorla around, showing off my two smokers, our fence, and the main cave area. Both men were highly impressed with the cave and especially their rooms. We then sat down and we talked with Joulnar, Tovar, Grunto, and Valkorla. Thorf and Eriken also sat in as their second in command. I explained the rules I had about where men & women were located and why, I explained that I did not tolerate beating of others, be they mates or children. I also explained that soon I would be teaching some classes on hand-to-hand fighting and about bows. I had Harlou go get his and my bow and we went into the range. Harlou showed his skill with the bow and everyone was impressed. I took my bow and shot some targets further out on the range. All the men wanted to try their hand at my bow. The Neanderthals did much better due to their increased strength, but Joulnar and Tovar did very respectable with their efforts.

We moved back to the main cave area and talked some more and it was soon supper time. We moved one table together with mine and we had room for the leaders at my family table. I stood as usual and welcomed everyone to our camp. “We will all be busy tomorrow as we have another tribe coming in just like everyone here came. We will have 30 families plus the unmated ones to help in the morning. Please treat them how you would want to be treated, and welcome them to our camp. I’m sure most of you have met or know Grunto and Heglina and Valkorla and Valkerita, please stand so everyone can see you,” they stood and waved. “Now let us enjoy this fine meal that has been prepared for us. And thank you to everyone who helped with the meal, it looks delicious.”

I sat down to much foot stomping and we proceeded to eliminate all the food on our plates. I even got to feed Angel and she fed me some too. It was now time for the sunset. We all turned in our seats and stared at the majestic sun setting in the west. Such a beautiful sight. Silence prevailed over our camp as we watched the miracle of nature. Even the newcomers were silent and stared in awe at the majestic scenery. Once the sun was completely set, Grunto turned to me and asked, “You all do this every day Bob, turn and watch the sun setting”

“Yes Grunto we do this every night, it is our quiet time, time we reflect on the day, time to honor our ancestors and to pray for guidance from above. Time to think about how we can improve our life, for those around us, not just for ourselves, but for everybody in this camp. Do you not take time to reflect on the day or to pray to the Sky Spirits for guidance?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.