Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I showered with my lovely wives and explained about the entertainment in the main cave with Mertir and Outher. Most had heard some about it from Harlou. I took advantage of their romantic mood and bent over Gerona and gave her a good workout. I left her a deposit as a parting gift. I then grabbed Fretail and had her climb on the front of me and wrap her legs around my waist. Nadira inserted my burgeoning shaft into Fretail’s velvety slot and I helped her slide up and down my body. I was getting kisses, licks, and rubs from the rest of my wives as I had Fretail ride my rampant cock to several orgasms, until she was too exhausted to continue. She did say as she slid down and off me, “I love to drive the ATVs, but this ride is much better. Thank you husband.”

I said, “You are welcome to ride me anytime you are able. I liked the ride too.”

Then it was Pauloa who kneeled down and cleaned my raging rod and bent over so I could plow her furrow. And plow her I did. I grabbed her waist and pulled hard sinking into her all the way. I started out slow and built up speed and soon my hips were a blur. Pauloa was huffing and puffing like a freight train and toward her last few strokes she was climaxing on each stroke. As soon as my first squirt hit her cervix, she screamed, “YES!!!” and fainted. I said, “Rinse off ladies, it’s time for bed. I will carry this one as she seems to be out of it right now.”

I carried Pauloa to the bed and lay her down on one side. I had Fretail and Gerona cuddle with her until she awoke. Then it was Nadira’s turn. She was as wild tonight as she was last night and I barely made it through the rest of my ladies when Marlit came in. I asked how it had gone with Mertir.

“She was very embarrassed by the both of us teasing that poor boy and her so much. She has had a secret crush on him for a couple years now, but would not say anything about it to anyone. It appears the crush was mutual by the way Outher acted too. She said that she had promised you that she would be one of your wives, but she now wants to back out of that, in favor of Outher. I told her you would understand. She did have one more request of you. She started her bleeding two days ago and now that she is a woman she wants her first time to be with you. I told her she would have to ask you herself, but I hinted that you might be too large for her but she didn’t waver. She said that you would make it good for her and not hurt her a lot. She did not want Outher to fumble through their first time and hurt her a lot. I told her I understood, as when Sotar and I did it the first time it hurt me bad and I was sore for almost a week. I told her if you would accept this, she would be much better for it. I hope that was alright?”

“Marlit, first I think you did the right thing. I can make her first time much more pleasant than some young inexperienced boy who is not sure what needs to happen. I will treat her like a queen and have her very ready for my penetration as soon as her blood time is over. I even have some medicine that will take the pain away much quicker. Now are you ready for your turn?”

“I must beg off for tonight as it is my blood time as well and I am very heavy tonight. But if you need me to, I can use my mouth on you.”

“No my love, I was only thinking of you and your needs. Now come cuddle with me and we will sleep till morning.”

I was awoken by Fred in my head, “Bob I have looked at all of Joulnar’s camp, and I think that we will need some changes to your previous plans. You will need to take the tractor too. I can add a removable bar to the plow hoist of the tractor. It would have 3 hooks attached to it so that you can pull 3 travois’ with it. There are 18 families, 4 unmated women, and 5 unmated men including Outher. Each family has at least one travois made and there are 5 families that have 2 travois’ each. The unmated women have 2 between them and the men have 3 between them. So you will have 28 travois’ to move, plus there are six travois’ loaded with the surplus food, clothing, and weapons. There are the excess furs that were not used for the travois building, plus the 25 furs that were used as hut doors. All of those things can go in the truck and wagon, but you will have 34 travois’ loaded. Some of the younger people will want to pull their own travois, but that is an awful lot. I figure the wagon can be used to pull two, the ATVs one apiece and then 3 for the tractor, that covers 7 for the first trip. On the second trip back here you can haul 4 with the truck if you run the hoist poles out, plus the 5 for the ATVs and tractor. That takes another 9 from the total that you can do each successive trip. That would mean 4 trips altogether. Without the tractor we would need 6 trips and that could run into the last trips being in the dark or postponing until the next day. The camp is 12.2 miles from here. And each down trip could be as fast as one and a half hours. Then load for half an hour and then drive back. But the drive back takes an average of 3 hours. So each trip down and back takes 5 hours. And 4 trips would take 20 hours.”

‘Wow Fred I hadn’t really thought about it that much. Figuring 14 hours of daylight per day no matter how we figure it, we are looking at two days. Then we would have to have people stay at the old camp, until we finished. Do you have another suggestion?’

“Yes I do Bob. How about we move them tonight; from their camp, to the meadow here. Your meadow is actually larger than their camp and we could move everything and everyone at once to the meadow, including their huts. When they wake up in the morning they would already be here. It would be just a matter of moving into their new homes from the meadow. How does that sound?”

‘Fred, I don’t know what to say. I never even thought to ask for your help on this. I figured that we could handle this on our own. But after seeing how much work it would be I can see the definite advantage. But all those driving lessons were not necessarily needed for this adventure, but will be needed later. Thank you, Fred. I approve of the move your way. Can you put a good word in everyone’s mind so we don’t have a mass panic in the morning when people notice they aren’t in Kansas anymore.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.