Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

It rained for about an hour and then the sun was out. As the women who were doing the cooking today were in the kitchen, I drew Barbara aside so I could discuss with her who she felt could handle driving what. Pauloa and Gerona were the two best drivers of the truck. Ambat and Nadira were next best. And Fretail and Harlou were the best ATV drivers. We hadn’t had anyone drive the tractor yet and I was not sure we wanted to take it too. Barb agreed with me, but if we needed it we could always get one of the other good drivers to take it back on our second trip.

For right now we decided that Fretail and Harlou would take the ATVs. I would take the truck and wagon. Barb would stay home with the rest of the family. I would take Pauloa on one trip and Gerona on the second and so on down the line depending on how many trips were necessary. All the rest of the family would stay home and help the newcomers when they arrived. With all that decided I sat down awaiting my supper.

Just about 2 hours before sunset, we all sat out in the main cave and ate supper, watching the meadow spring back to life, after all the driving around we had done in the past two days. I hoped the rain hadn’t hurt Joulnar’s camp if they had everything outside packed up. We would know tomorrow.

After supper I announced who would be driving and who would be back-up drivers for the trips. I said that Nadira would back up Fretail or Harlou, which ever became tired first. And Barbara could spell the other driver for a trip. I told them all that each one of us had a special job, even the ones left here. I said that they would be representing our family and should help anyone who came from the camp with what they needed. “Besides you know the symbols, they don’t. Depending upon how we use the symbols, it will be confusing for them until they get used to it. You have to show them the new kitchens and the new bathrooms as well. They will not be used to such things as you all are. So don’t think you are not needed, because you have important jobs too.”

“Bob you will be getting a visitor in about one hour. They are from Joulnar’s camp.”

‘Thanks Fred, is there trouble?’

“Not that we can see from their camp.”

‘Ok, I can wait, or should I head in that direction?’

“I think you can wait, he is moving fairly fast, but not running. I did not see him until he crossed the river.”

‘Will he be here before sunset?’

“Yes Bob he will be here in about 50 minutes now.”

‘Thanks again Fred.’

I turned to Barb and told her we would have company and asked that Harlou come see me.

I went into the garage and retrieved my pistols and Harlou came in and I told him what I knew. I had changed out five of his practice arrows for some double bladed heads. I asked him to please climb up above the cave and watch. I would signal him if things went wrong. He grabbed his bow and knife and three of the deadly arrows and was gone. I moved out of the cave and sat down to wait. I didn’t have long to wait and just before sunset, a man came trotting into the meadow. I rose and shouted hello. The messenger stopped and looked around and finally saw me waving. As the man approached, I thought he looked familiar as one of Joulnar’s camp.

“Hello Sky Spirit Bob, I bring good news from Joulnar. We are all packed and ready for you. I left this morning and most everything was ready. Joulnar wanted me to tell you that they had divided up like you had suggested and that everything would be fine.”

“I recognize you as from Joulnar’s camp, but I do not know your name.”

“Please excuse me Sky Spirit, I meant no offense, my name is Outher and I am an unmated man from Joulnar’s camp. Tovar is now my headman, but you are our new leader. Joulnar told me so. I can now be your new messenger, if you want me. I run fast and I know how to survive. I also know where there are five other camps around here.”

I signaled to Harlou to come down. “Outher, as of right now I do not have a messenger. Do you want the job?”

He knelt down and bowed, “Yes great and mighty Sky Spirit I would be honored to be a messenger for you. And you were very wise to have a warrior to look out for you. He seems a little young for a warrior but he carries the weapons of a warrior.” Harlou had come down from the wall and Outher had seen him appear out of the darkness with his bow and arrows.

“Yes Outher I have a very good warrior son. He may be small now, but soon he will be big and strong. A good warrior is trained early so he is strong and sneaky as well. Outher meet my son Harlou, Harlou this is Outher my new messenger.”

“Yes father I know this man. He was a messenger for Detara sometimes too.”

Outher looked again at the boy who was a man and said, “I would not have recognized you Harlou. You have grown some in stature, but you have grown much more in spirit and knowledge. Sky Spirit you have a very good son.”

“Yes I know, Harlou please put your weapons away for now and we will see about feeding this poor man who has traveled all this way. Come Outher we will find the cooks.”

As we walked thru the main cave, Outher stared in awe of the large space. I said in passing, “You will live in one of these rooms over on that end,” showing him the last row on the left. “All the unmated men will live in that area.” We continued to the table we ate supper at and I asked that he sit while I talked with the cooks.

I went into my kitchen and asked if a meal and drink could be brought to our guest, the messenger, Outher, from Joulnar’s camp. Mertir was in the kitchen and she said she would have a meal and drink right out for him. ‘My she seems awfully anxious to do this. Maybe she was sweet on him or was she trying to impress me. We would have to see.’ I watched as Mertir busied herself around the kitchen getting a hot meal for Outher.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.