Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

We ate a relatively noisy meal as everyone was talking about all the lessons today, driving, and numbers. I said that tomorrow all of the corridors would have a map on the wall, showing what each room was numbered and a symbol and a number on each family room opening. There would be a fire symbol at the kitchen rooms and I was wondering what symbol we should put for the bathrooms. I got all kinds of symbols, but the one I liked best was from Harlou. He said, “Show a man peeing.” Everyone laughed, but I thought it was a brilliant idea. I asked what the women thought of it and they said why a man. I said, “Because everyone knows what that means. I can’t very well show a woman peeing. Here I’ll show you.” I picked up my paper and pencil from earlier and drew a stick man with a penis line and lines coming out of the penis. I then drew a stick woman with boobs sticking out each side and a skirt and a couple lines below the skirt.

I then passed the paper around, and said to look at both pictures and tell me what they meant to them. I said to wait until everyone had seen the pictures and I would ask each person what they thought. The paper went around with some giggling and blushing. I then asked the question. I pointed to the woman stick figure and asked what it was. I asked each one and except for Barbara, who I asked last, I got these answers: what is it; what are those lines in the middle; how come there are three legs and not two like the other one? “See what I mean, Now how about the other figure?”

I got, ‘A man peeing.’ from every one of them, except one who said, “A man shooting his stuff.” I needed to pursue that one later, as it came from Jerrel. I told her Marlit and I would talk to her later.

“Now see why it is such a good idea Harlou had. The symbol for a woman is this,” and I showed them the woman stick figure with the pee lines covered with my thumb. A man symbol is this and I covered up the penis and pee lines. Suddenly it all made sense to them now. They all agreed that the man peeing should be the symbol for the bathrooms. I mentally signaled Fred and said, ‘I think we have our answer for the blank rooms.’

“Bob, we can use the letter H for the headmen corridor. I had already started on the rooms in the third corridor. I will use this symbology for all the rooms and the maps. That is one smart son you have.”

‘Yes he is. Thanks Fred.’

“You’re welcome Bob.”

“Ok everyone in the main cave, AFTER chores. I have more driving lessons for tonight.”

After all the chores were done, we all met in the main cave and I sat on a picnic table in front of everyone. I was facing into the cave and they were facing out. I continued with the lessons. “First and foremost is safety. Safety for you the driver, safety for all the other people in or on your vehicle. Next is safety for all the others around you; people on the ground, people in other vehicles or on horses. That last one we will get to later after Joulnar’s people get here. To be a safe driver you have to pay attention to what is inside and around you and your vehicle. My family; do not distract a driver for something small, unless it means your safety. These vehicles go much faster than you can walk or run. Because of that fact, we have to be careful. I’m sure all of you have walked or ran into someone or something when you were not looking. It hurt you, made you have a headache, but you were not hurt badly. But think of the pain if you were going 3 times faster. How about 10 times faster? That little bang could now break your bones or kill you. Do you all understand why I am telling you all this?” I got a lot of nods and mumbles of agreement.

“Now remember when we move Joulnar’s people here most of us will be going very slow so the people can walk with us. Some of us more experienced drivers will be handling bigger loads and will probably go faster, so we can drop their stuff here and go back for more as everyone is walking here. Joulnar’s camp is over ten miles away. That is only about an hour for the vehicles, but for the people, it will take them at least four hours to walk it. Therefore we want you new drivers to go slow. Five miles an hour is plenty fast enough. That was the speed I had you all practicing at today, it is not a real fast speed, but it is twice as fast as the people. I will be carrying several older people in the truck so they do not have to walk the whole way. If you see some people who need help, stop and help them; that is what camp members do for each other. Now any questions?”

Marlit asked, “Have you decided who will be going and who will be driving and who is staying here?”

“No Marlit, I haven’t; we will decide after tomorrow’s lessons who will drive, and then we can decide who is staying. Thank you all for the attention. Let’s get ready for bed. I think Nadira is joining us tonight. Right?”

Nadira said, “I sure am. I have waited long enough!”

Most of my wives headed for the shower, I asked Bertet to stay behind a moment. I hugged her and told her I loved her and it wouldn’t be much longer until she was in our bed. I said, “I don’t want to hurt you any more that you have already been hurt. That is why I am not inviting you just yet. You have to heal completely. But I will give you a taste of what to expect.” I kneeled down and lifted her dress and proceeded to lick all around her pussy. I had her lean back to a picnic table and I ate her to two quick orgasms. She was panting when I came up for air and kissed her and said, “There is more to come as soon as you are healed.”

When Bertet caught her breath, she whispered, “Thank you my loving husband. I will look forward to that night. I will dream of you and I together tonight.”

I escorted her to her bedroom and I went on to mine. I stripped off and headed for the shower. My harem was waiting for me; Barb kissed me and said, “I think I know what has kept our mate so long. He has tasted Bertet this evening and she is delicious. Now my husband you have horny wives to take care of. I grabbed Barb and bent her over and entered her from behind. The other girls were licking, kissing, and sucking anyone they could get close to. Once Barb was swooning after her siren song, I grabbed the woman next to me and bent her over and sank home. I only did three in the shower. Then we dried off and I finished the rest of them in bed. My first bed fuck was Nadira.

Nadira was about 5’-7, young at 18, and had medium sized tits, (she was about a 36C) and was a brunette. She had a very sweet pussy and I could have eaten her all night long, but after about four orgasms, she begged me to climb aboard. I crawled up her body licking and sucking all the way and before I could do anything a hand reached between us and seated my rampant prick in her slot. I slowly entered her and she screamed, “Not slow, I need it hard and fast.” What is with these prehistoric babes? They all wanted it hard and fast, never slow and easy. Well I would cure that. I continued the slow and easy method and she was humping back at me as fast as her ass would go, but with my weight and strength compared to hers she wasn’t getting much of my dick, except what I let her have. She was getting frustrated, but soaring in heat so I let her complain a bit, and then I started long stroking her. She was all but incoherent now, babbling nonsense words interspersed with words like: “Fuck”; “No!” and “So Biggg!”

I could feel myself enlarging getting ready to hose her heated womb with a large dose of baby making cream. I felt the first jet and Nadira screamed and fainted dead away. I continued to hose her insides and she came back to life on my last squirt. She had a smile on her face you couldn’t have chiseled away with a jack hammer. Her eyes were only whites and her breathing sounded like the little engine that could; huffing and puffing up a hill. I was pulled off of her and sent on down the line to the next of my wives I had not yet had this evening. Barbara and Marlit cuddled with Nadira and cooled her down with coos and soft strokes of her overheated flesh. After my last donation to the population growth; I drifted off to sleep entangled in female flesh again.


The next morning I was up again just after dawn, and jogged to the garage and back a few times. I then jogged down each corridor and saw Fred’s handiwork from last night. One of them looked like this: llll lll which meant the arrow corridor and the 8th room down. It looked like it would be perfect. I was back in the dining room for breakfast and I took a new piece of paper and divided it up so everyone could have a piece. I drew a symbol and number for everyone. And I passed them out after breakfast. I said once everyone was finished with chores, we would all go out to the main cave and each person would find the symbol and number on the maps on the back wall by the corridors and then find the room their symbols showed. I said, “Ok now, starting at that wall,” and I pointed to the back right wall as I was standing looking at the back of the cave, “is the circle row. I made a circle with my two hands. The next row is a star.” They all nodded on that one as I had shown them the symbols last night. “The very next row is two lines, one above the other; the next is a cross like this,” I made a plus sign with my fingers. “And the last is the curvy letter with the line thru it. Now go find your room.”

Everyone immediately headed for their row map. Everyone was right so far. Harlou ran to his assigned room and was the first to find his. This kid was smart. I had to know something, ‘Fred, did Phil or your people do something to Harlou?’

“Whatever do you mean Bob?”

‘Well he seems much smarter than all the women, except Barbara. His intelligence is far about the others of his time. He is able to grasp abstract meanings much quicker and just seems to have been boosted in intelligence somehow. Sure he found his room first, but Barbara is dawdling to let the other girls find their rooms first, and to help where needed. But he also took a new concept in a weapon, the bow, and within one day he was able to hunt down a rabbit and shoot it with the bow. That kind of acuity and his grasp of unknown things are unheard of in this culture. This is why I am asking if he has been messed with in the head.’

“I guess we will have to confess, although I had a bet with Phil that it would take you longer to figure it out. I figured a week and he said within three days. We ‘boosted’ as you put it, Harlou’s brain the day you came back from Dignar’s camp. We also gave him some nanites to assist in his growth. He is due for a growth spurt in about two day’s time. He should increase by about 4 inches in just over week. He will also put on about 20 pounds over that week. Then in another 4 weeks he will again have the same sort of growth spurt. At the end of that time he should look like a 15 year old boy with a muscular body as well. You just need to help him train the muscles, by running, maybe teach him some martial arts that you know, by then we will have some weapons for him to start out with, like a 22 and a shotgun, probably 14 gauge or maybe 12 depending upon his training. I was also thinking of a Glock in 38 caliber, and of course a larger Bowie knife. We figured that we could talk to you about this after his first growth spurt.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.