Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Authors WARNING: This chapter is filled with violence and horror. I will understand if you do not read this. I will tie up loose ends in a later chapter but gloss over the violence then. Please be warned!


We awoke at 4:30am, when the alarm went off. We were pretty much in the same positions from when we collapsed last night. We got out of bed and showered and dressed. I loaded the truck for the journey while Barb and Marlit got breakfast ready and fixed us some food for traveling and some for our guests we would be bringing back with us. I figure we would have several women and maybe some children too, depending upon who would back up Detara.

I loaded both Colts, gave myself 2 extra magazines for each, I had my Bowie knife in its scabbard and I made sure Barb’s Glocks were full and gave her 2 extra magazines for each of hers. I added both 1894 lever action rifles and both scoped rifles. I didn’t think I would need the Barrett so I left it here. But I did add one of my Glocks to the back of my belt and put the other one in the glove box. I made sure last night that the batteries were fully charged up on the truck and I put a couple filet knives in the truck too. I didn’t want to make any mistakes and not bring something we needed. I would have liked a couple grenades, but I guess we could manage. Barb and I both had our mail suits on, so we were safe, but Marlit needed to stay in the truck as much as possible until it was over.

As I was finishing up Barb and Marlit came out and we loaded up and left. We followed the stream to the river and about 2 miles down there was a wide spot that made a perfect fording area. We crossed over and continued downstream of the river. About 15 miles further on, we came to the trail to Detara’s camp. I angled off the path and came in from the north through the grasslands. We parked about 50 yards from their camp and waited for sunrise. Their central fire had gone down to ashy coals and no one was guarding the camp.

Just after sunrise, I decided it was time. I revved the engine and made sure we had a full tank of air and laid on the horns. The sound I’m sure was deafening to the camp. Everyone was up and out of their huts, men grabbed spears and most were barely dressed. I opened the mike on my CB and the outside speaker roared. “Detara, you cowardly snake, come, and face your destruction! I will give you five minutes to show your ugly face and then I will come after you. You have much to answer for today, the day of your judgment is here.”

I stepped out of the truck and boldly walked forward. I had my lever action in my left hand and could bring it to bear easily. As I had spoken on the CB to Detara, Barbara had climbed into the truck bed and was surveying the camp with her scope and had her other rifle ready.

I walked to the edge of the camp and hollered again for Detara to come to me. Many men had spears in their hands but none had tried to throw at me yet. After about two minutes a man of about 5’-8”, and very heavy came out of a hut. He had two spears in one hand and another in his right hand. He bellowed, “Who dares to disturb my sleep and demand I meet some judgment? Who are you to dare to judge me? Show yourself!!”

I walked slowly towards him, keeping myself away from Barb’s line of fire. “It is Bob of the Sky Spirits, come down from the sky to judge you for your cruelty of your mates and others. You killed Sotar and ran his family off into the wilderness to die. You have killed your first mate because she gave you a woman child. You have beaten your next two mates so badly that they cannot have any children now. For this I have judged you and you are to die by my hand.” I shouted back to him. As I came within 30 feet of him he reared back and threw one of his spears at me.

I pulled my Colt and shot him in the thigh. The spear hit my chest and fell down in front of me. It hurt pretty badly, but I had added some padding behind the mail shirt I wore today. I laughed and said, “Look, the mighty Detara cannot even kill me with his spear.” Everyone looked on. They all saw the spear hit me and bounce back off. I picked up his spear and broke it over my knee. I then waited until he drew back to throw another spear. I then shot him in the head and his brains blew out the back and sprayed another man behind him. “There is Detara’s judgment. Is there any other man who thinks he can kill me? I heard a shot ring out and a man behind me was falling from Barb’s shot. I saw another man, out of the corner of my eye; try to launch a spear at me. I turned and drew the other Colt and put two slugs in his chest. He flew back a good five feet and I asked again if there were any other cowardly men who beat their mates and killed children. No man volunteered, but a couple women said, “He does,” pointing out their mate. Two shots rang out as Barb and I shot them dead where they stood. “Any others, come on women, this is your chance to get rid of an abusive mate. Are there no others? Good; now we can talk about who your next leader will be.”

I asked again, “Where are the mates of Detara? I want them to come to me.” Two very battered women came slowly to me. I could see that they had been very savagely beaten. One even had a very noticeable limp. “Are you two now my new mates?” I asked. They both nodded. I asked their names. The one with the limp said, “I am Nadira and this is Bertet, she cannot speak as her mouth is not right. I looked at Bertet and it appeared her jaw was broken in at least one place, maybe two. I nodded to them and asked if they had anything in the hut they wanted to take with them. Nadira said that all in the hut was now mine and I could do as I wanted. I called Marlit to come and help the women take what they wanted. I also asked if any of the men who we killed had mates. Three women stepped forward. “Go to your former huts and take what you want from there. You will be leaving and going to my camp. You will not need food as I have plenty. You will need your furs and other belongings. Marlit help them take their things to the truck.” I looked over at three men standing together and yelled to them, “Help these women with their lifting and carrying.” They looked around and slowly moved in the direction of the huts and so I figured to hurry them along. I shot a couple feet in from of them and a couple feet behind and they moved much faster now.

“Now that we have that out of the way, who here would like to be the new leader. I want a man who is a good hunter, a man who would not beat his mate or their children, one who is honest and trustworthy. Is there a man among you like that? Come on don’t all speak at once.”

I noticed almost all heads turned to one man. He was tall among these people, he appeared to be about 5’-11 and probably weighed in around 220 lbs of solid muscle. He looked to be about 25 or 26 years old, blond hair and seemed light on his feet. I asked, “You there, the one everyone is looking at. What is your name?”

“I am Joulnar sky spirit. Why pick me?”

“Because I have noticed that many of the men and some of the women all looked at you while these things were going on. They also looked to you when I asked for a new leader. Your camp seems to think you would be a good leader; one where we could be friends, and not be enemies of each other. Do you think you could be the new leader of this camp?”

“I would rather not be leader. I have seen what being leader can get you, especially if you disfavor the sky spirits. I would try to be a good leader but I’m not sure what a good leader does.”

“A good leader leads his people by example. He doesn’t harm women or children; he protects them from harm from others. A good leader knows who does what job best and lets them do that job, he doesn’t try to make them change unless a change will make things better for all the camp not just himself. A good leader doesn’t want to be a leader for power or goods; he leads so that his whole camp prospers. That is a good leader. Do you think you can do that for your people?”

“You speak of things that I want for my people, but some of those things I do not know. How am I to know them?”

“Ask me; ask your people, if you work for your people, they in turn will work for you. Now do you want the job? Or should you ask the people if they want you as a leader?

“I will ask my people if they would want me as a leader.” Cheers rang out as Joulnar finished speaking.

“I think you have your answer Joulnar. What say you? Will you accept the job as their leader?

“I guess I will have to ... My people have spoken. Thank you sky spirit Bob. You have saved this camp from some very bad people. There is one more bad person, and I think we can take care of that one ourselves.” A man ran off into the grasslands and Barb let him go. Joulnar spoke to two men who picked up their spears and left in a hurry. He said to me, “That is my first act as leader to rid ourselves of a thief and a cheat. I hope that is the last time I have to make that order.”

“Good for you Joulnar. See how they obeyed your request so easily. I knew it was not an order; it was a request that those two men go and find the thief. I am sure he will be treated as a thief must be treated. You will be a wise and good leader. Thank you for your help today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.