Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

After the cloning procedure and arguing with the counsel, I returned home just in time to let Steve in for his daily visit. He was a little early and we got to talk some. He left and I had some time so I went back over my list of items I would need and then added a few items to have for Barbara. I added a chain mail suit for each of us. I wanted one made of titanium and made like a shark suit. They have very small rings and fit a little loose so there is no blunt force trauma to the body beneath the hit like there is with body armor. Flint knives or spears couldn’t penetrate it and may leave a bruise but not a bad one. I also added another Marlin model 1894 in .38 Special and another Marlin 30-06 with a scope. She would need a bow, but I would have to get her to try one out to see if she would like one. Oh yeah, we need some regular clothes for her so we can go shopping for the bow. There is a nice sporting goods store in the mall about ten miles from here. We can check out the rifles and bows there to make sure we get the right size and pull weight for her.

‘I guess that is it for now,” I told myself. ‘I will need to finish the designs for the ramp and a couple other attachments I want for my side booms and hoist.’

I was just finishing up the designs and printing them out when I heard Barbara call me from the living room. “I’m in the computer room Barb,” I called.

“Who is this Barb you called to? Is this someone I should know about?”

“No Barbara, Barb is a shortened version or nickname for Barbara, just like Bob is a shortened or nickname of Robert which is my given name. Do you understand now?”

“Yes I think I like that. Barb ... but isn’t that the name for a sharp piece on a hook or a sharp retort like a jibe?”

“Yes Barbara, there are many words in the English language that are spelled the same or pronounced the same but have different meanings. I know it is very confusing. That is why they say that the hardest language to learn for someone not familiar with it is the English language.”

“Now what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

“I came to see you because I missed you. Also, we didn’t make love last time I was here as we were interrupted by Phil and Cynthia. We have about four hours before they are ready for the switch. Do you think that is enough time to teach me some things you would like me to know?”

“Oh, I think we have enough time. Before the switch you will need to have some regular clothes so we can go shopping to see about some rifles and a bow for you. I would like you to have these items before we go on the mission. But we can postpone the switch until that is completed. Now let’s adjourn to the bedroom where your lessons in love continue.”

I led Barbara to the bed where I sat and touched her suit and it parted exposing her warm and beautiful flesh underneath. I slowly pealed her suit from her kissing her exposed flesh as it came into view. Her neck was first and then between her breasts, down to her funny navel. I then exposed her rights breasts and kissed, nibbled, and teased her nipples. I could tell she was trying to hold back on climaxing, but it was very hard for her. I then exposed her left breasts and teased them mercilessly until she almost collapsed in my arms. This time she kept her mouth closed and whined. I pulled the upper part of the suit down and ran my tongue down her belly to the top of her slit. I could tell from the aroma that she was very turned on. I pushed the suit down her legs and put her on the bed. I quickly shed my clothes and crawled up on the bed between her legs. I put her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to give her pussy a tongue bath, both inside and out. She started to keen again, and then there when the siren. Thank god her thighs were covering my ears, or I might have gone deaf.

When she relaxed a little bit I let her legs down and spread them, to be able to enter her velvety interior. I swiped my dick head back & forth along her slit and it opened for me, and I slipped the head inside her velvety sheath. I very slowly inched my way inside her and once I was fully ensconced inside her, I slowly rotated my hips rubbing my balls on her clit. She started humping back at me try to get me to stroke her. I finally relented and pulled almost all the way out and then sank in slowly. I started a very slow rhythm of in and out, twisting sometimes to allow either one side or the other of her steaming pussy to take the full brunt of my stroke. I then started to short stroke her with very fast but short strokes. After four or five short ones, I sank completely into her for a couple fast long strokes and then would go back to the long and slow strokes or the short fast strokes. I varied my strokes into her as much as I could, until neither of could take any more. I could tell she was getting very close as her keening wail was starting up and I could feel my toes curl as though my sperm was getting ready to pump from there. I started some fast strokes and after about ten I froze deep inside her and gushed my baby making cream inside her. The siren went off just as I squirted the first blast inside her. Barbara hugged me to her and kissed me shutting off the siren as it screamed inside me.

I rolled over with her on top of me and we lay there panting and kissing each other where ever we could reach. We drifted off to sleep just like that, with me still inside her and her on top of me with her head on my chest.

I awoke about an hour later, we were still like we had been, but I had fallen out of her and there was a puddle of our mixed juices on my groin. I looked down and Barb was looking at me. “I was watching you sleep. You looked so content and happy I hope I didn’t wake you moving around?”

“No, I just now awoke, but I think we need to get in the shower and clean up some. I think we left a mess on my body. Besides, I want to wash your beautiful hair and the rest of your wonderful body as well.”

She smiled and rolled off me and grabbing her crotch she waddled into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I rolled off the bed and started the shower, waiting for it to warm up. “Ok you sexy little alien you, the water is hot and I’m ready for washing duty.”

Barb come in and joined me in the shower. I wet us both down good first and then held her under the spray to get her hair wet. Then I turned her around, so her back was to me and poured shampoo on her head. I lovingly rubbed the shampoo into her head and hair. I soaped it up good and pushed it off her shoulders and let it set for a minute as I soaped her back and rubbed it in good with my hand, my fingers; giving her a massage while I was at it. I then turned her around and rinsed her hair and back, getting all the shampoo out of her hair. I then took conditioner and worked it into her hair and left it to work as I soaped up her arms and front. I then rinsed her arms and chest off staying away from her hair. I knelt down and soaped her lower parts, paying special care of her nether regions. I then rinsed the conditioner off her hair and said she was done.

Barb then did much the same for me, except I had to bend down for her to get my hair and face. We rinsed off again and turned the cooling water off us and stepped out to dry off. I took a towel and dried her off and she took another one and dried me off as well.

We dressed again and just sat talking. I called Phil and asked if we had to do the switch right away and he came down. “Phil I want to take Barbara shopping to see what rifles would fit her and to pick out a bow that she can use. We don’t have to buy anything, but we could. But I need to see what will fit her and that she can handle them. Does Barb need to have any skills implanted for her to be able to use these items? Also, we need some regular clothes for her. Something loose in the top so her four don’t show; or maybe a bra that looks right but will cover all four of her breasts like a normal two would.”

“Sure Bob, we can work something out for that, I would need Barbara for about maybe 20 minutes for this, is that acceptable?”

“Sure is, just have her come back when it’s done. Oh, by the way I have finished all the design drawings. You can take them back with you now if you like.”

“Thank you Bob, that is fine, I will give the drawings to our engineering team, and they can start work immediately on them. I will have Barbara back as soon as I can. I think your idea to have her try out the weapons first is a good idea, maybe she could try out the weapons on a range too.”

“Excellent idea Phil, I will call around to see about a range and be ready when Barb comes back. Thanks”

Phil and Barb left, and I went to the computer to let my fingers do the walkin’. I found the sporting goods store had a pistol and rifle range next door. As for an archery range, there was a good indoor one about three miles from them. The guy from the store said to take Barb to the archery range first to see what pull bow she would need and then come in to purchase one at his place. The archery range had a limited selection of bows there but would have some loaners so Barb could find one to suit her. I told him my name and that we would be out there in about an hour or two. He said to ask for James when we got to the store, and he would have things ready for us. I said thanks and hung up.

A couple minutes later Barb appeared in the living room wearing a blouse and pants, with sneakers. She looked just like a normal young woman. Her bra didn’t stick way out but it showed that she was probably a 32B. She had her hair down and she looked like a vision in loveliness. I told her so and then we went out and got in my truck and off we went to the archery range. The guy at the range I talked to earlier greeted us and looked at Barb and said, “I think I have just the thing for you. This is a ladies bow with a 45-pound pull. Let’s see what she can do with this one. He brought the bow and a large bundle of target arrows, and we went to the range in back. The ceiling looked to be 20; high and about 150’ long. There were targets set up for 25’, 50’ and 100 feet. There were even some targets just in front of the back wall. We tried Barb on the 25’ targets first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.