Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

When I awoke in the morning I sat and pondered my dream last night. Was it really a dream or had Karen, Don and my dad really talked to me? Was I projecting my thoughts to their voices and telling myself things I needed to know or not? I may never know, but for now I have work to do. I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee and then turned on my computer. I stared at the list I had made and saw several errors. I corrected the errors with information I had heard in my dreams and printed another copy out and went through it again. Now it was up to Barbara and her people as to whether I would go. I sat back in my recliner and waited thinking again about my night visitors. I soon dropped off and heard Karen speak to me and say, ‘Yes dear, everything you heard last night was really us and we are behind you one hundred percent. Remember that we love you and I will miss you until you come home to me, when it is time and NOT before — so shape up kid!’

Suddenly I awoke as Barbara appeared in the living room. “Bob, the powers above me have gone through your preliminary list and with the exceptions I told you yesterday, they agree, reluctantly, but they agree. They realize that it is your life, and you may know better than they do what it would take to survive. They even agreed with the 6-month re-supply issue, if it is only for supplies like clothes, or arms for increases in the size of your tribe. But if your tribe doesn’t grow then no re-supply. I hope you agree?”

“Barbara I have added to the preliminary list and had one other stipulation, if I find that at the end of 3 months, there is something I desperately need to be able to survive then I can get those items I need at that time. And then we can start the every-six months re-supply as needed. Do you think that would be acceptable to them?”

“Yes Bob, I think they would accept that as long as it was a dire need and not some ‘it sure would be nice to have now’ type of thing. Have you added much to your previous list?”

“No, I only changed a couple things as I received better information about some specific items I had listed. I did add a few more items and I want to stipulate that all the motorized items be self-repairing and fuel and lubrication tanks be continually full or be able to be refilled as needed. If not then I think an electric motor for the truck, ATV and tractor would be best if we can get ones that will handle the loads. Then it would be just a matter of recharging the batteries from the solar panels or wind turbine. Also, would it be easier if we just cloned this house inside the cave except for the roof, which we could make a flat one that slopes to the front of the cave. We will probably need a cave large enough to handle up to 100 people to begin with. We can have small rooms off a central cave for the extra people. We may want to just double the size of my RV and use it instead of the house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.