Deirdre - Cover

Deirdre

Copyright© 2009 by Lady White

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

I seem to have gotten ahead of myself here. I mean about getting Chang framed and sent to jail and all.

What actually happened was I went home and cried myself to sleep. I woke up around one in the morning and started thinking about Chang and Elsie. The truth is I got so fucking horny I had to shove two fingers up my twat while pinching a nipple with my other hand. I and worked myself frenziedly until I rocked with a massive orgasm.

Opening my eyes, I looked into the mirror at the foot of my bed and in the dim light, saw my lust filled face. I moaned, arched my back, and sent a third finger into my sopping cunt and rammed them into me until the second and third orgasms swept over me.

Once my chest stopped heaving, and my pussy relaxed its grip on my fingers, I brought them to my mouth. Next to coming, the best part of masturbating is when I taste my honey-like juices. I savored them for a while, and swallowed, sending them into my still quivering tummy.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep, dreamy slumber filled with images of Elsie going down on me, and then a nightmare of me seeking Chang out at the club and offering to take Elsie's place as his "Whore."

I didn't go to work the next day. That meant I had to tell my mother about Elsie. Of course, I didn't tell her about the club, or Chang, just that she'd been depressed, but had seemed okay to me.

To my surprise my mother was sympathetic, at least until around ten when she began to hit the wine bottle. After that, she sank into the mother I'd come to recognize as a bleary-eyed drunk.

Fortunately, Jack, her husband, and my step-father was working and not there to turn the day into a living hell for me. Eventually, I wandered outside, and then went shopping for a dress that wasn't to sluttish.

I found one, and bought it although I hated it from the outset. I wore it out that night as I headed for an upscale lounge. I wanted to be as far away from Chang as possible, and didn't think he would even consider entering this establishment.

I got by without being carded thanks in part to the morose expression on my face, and the dress itself, which made me look thirty at the very least.

I sat at a table and not the bar, and before the waitress came by, a woman sitting with what I took to be her husband and another couple, leaned in my direction and asked, "Would you care to join us in a drink? We have a couple bottles of fairly good wine and we can't drink it all without getting plastered."

I nodded, and felt my knees go weak. Something told me that they were trying to seduce me. Introductions were made; although I couldn't recall anyone's name then or now. We finished off the first bottle, with me downing two glasses. That left me feeling pretty good, and when the woman's husband suggested going back to their place where another bottle or two awaited us, I readily agreed.

Once in their apartment, I took a seat on the couch, and the husband sat next to me. The other couple produced some marijuana, and after two tokes I realized the other couple was removing their clothing. I found myself giggling at the sight of a big bellied man trying to mount a full-figured woman while she sat in an arm chair, until I realized that the man next to me had his hand on my thigh, and was not all that far from my pussy.

Before I could protest, his wife was fishing his dick out, and went down on him. The other couple eventually moved to the floor; and looking like two beached whales, began a ferocious fuck that, given their age and size, appeared impossible, but was in fact, going on before my eyes.

Then as I watched, seemingly transfixed at all the sexual shenanigans going on around me, the woman's hand went under my dress and began fingering me. Her husband, not content with the blowjob she was giving him, managed to get his hand inside my dress and bra, and began rolling my nipple around with his thumb and trigger-finger.

Suddenly, I was red-hot, and discovered I was willing to fuck and suck the lot of them.

The thing was the wife fingering me knew it. And her husband knew it. I can't prove it, but the odds are the other couple still fucking away on the floor, knew it too.

So moments later, there I was ... on the couch sucking away at the woman's cunt. And, while she continued blowing her man, the other couple ended their screwing and approached us. I distinctly remember that woman putting her husband's cock into me.

He came soon after, and was followed by the other man, whose wife left off her sucking and concentrated on my eating her out. He lasted a long time. I came several times with him. Then his wife went down on me and filled her mouth with his cum, then swiveled around and fed it to me in a long, torrid kiss.

Our little orgy lasted into the night. I went down on both women and fucked one guy while the other kept sticking his dick in my mouth, and then alternating with the woman who wasn't his wife.

We took our time. That impression stayed with me. No one seemed to be in a rush to get off. We replenished our wine glasses several times, and while I never got smashed, I was high all the time from both the marijuana and the wine. By the way, I've never had better wine, and remember it's wonderful flavor to this day.

The man with the belly offered to drive me home, and I accepted. Only he wanted to fuck me as soon as we got into his car. I was in the back seat with legs wide apart when the car door opened and his wife got in. She started cursing and slapping him, calling him every name in the book, but what she really wanted was for me to eat her right there in the backseat while he fucked me.

I declined, got out of the car and walked slowly back to the lounge where I'd met the horny couples. It was just about one in the morning. Once again I avoided being carded, and half-way through my glass of chardonnay a handsome guy of about thirty hit on me. I liked him right off, and smiled back.

A few minutes after our opening conversation, the topic reached talk of sex. I thought about telling him my cunt was full of some stranger's cum, but didn't.

There was something about his voice, some kind of husky tone in it that made me want to have sex with him. I know, I should have fucked both the man and woman in the car and sated myself, but I didn't, and now I was practically drooling over this stranger.

There was a lull in the conversation, and we were both lost in our own thoughts for a moment. I thought fleetingly about Elsie and almost started to cry. Mentally, I kicked myself for thinking of her when I was trying to forget about her.

I happened to recall something one of the women at the apartment had said about women faking their orgasms. "So tell me then," I said looking right at him, "What does it feel like for a man when a woman fakes her orgasm?"

He smiled at me. "Well if she does it good enough he'll never know. Will he?"

"And if she's no good at it," I smiled back.

"If any girl I've made love to was faking it, then she was good enough to fool me," he replied with a self-depreciating shrug. "So I don't really know."

We were both leaning closer to each other across the table, seemingly secure in our intimate conversation in the subdued atmosphere.

"What's your name?" I said, after the silence between us became unbearable.

Riggs," he replied. "And yours?"

"Deidre," I said, feeling a strong itch between my legs. I was going to fuck him if I had to jump him to do it.

"So, tell me Deidre, do you fake your orgasms?"

I licked my lips provocatively, knowing his eyes were riveted on me. "Why don't we go someplace private and see if you can tell?"

Riggs cleared his throat, and said, "My place is only a few minutes from here."

"Then what are we waiting for?' I shot back.

We grabbed our things, and he left a generous amount to cover the check and a tip and we left. We walked to his place without touching one another. I thought it strange, but reconsidered. It was helping to build the excitement between us.

Riggs lived in an old Brownstone house that might or might not have been worth a fortune. I was too inexperience to know back then.

"This looks quite nice," I said, as he ushered me inside and opened the door from the small hallway into the living room.

"Thanks," he smiled. "But you should have seen it before I had it decorated."

"Was it bad?" I asked as he walked around the room closing the blinds on each window.

"Terrible. Some drug addicts were using it as a lab to make meth. The feds pulled them in and the place went on the market since it was forfeit when they found the drugs and paraphernalia here.

He turned on a table lamp and switched of the overhead light. The room took on a nice romantic glow.

"Make yourself at home, while I feed the cat, he said nonchalantly.

I looked around. "I don't see a cat," I said, sitting down on his green floral sofa.

"It's right next to you," he laughed. I whirled around, and there it was just inches from my left shoulder.

"Come on Groucho," Riggs said, and the cat leapt off the sofa and onto the carpeted floor and followed him into the kitchen, where he put out a bowl of cat food, and returned to me carrying a bottle of wine. He closed the door on Groucho, leaving us alone.

He produced a pair of wine glasses, half filled them, and handed one to me.

"Cheers," he said, and sat next to me.

"Cheers," I responded and took a sip. It was very good wine. Not that I was any kind of wine expert. It just had a remarkably good flavor.

We held each other's gaze for a second. Then we both looked away.

"So," he said, putting his glass down.

"So," I said in return, unable to think of anything but his overpowering closeness.

He ran his fingers along my jaw line.

My pussy twitched in expectation.

"You do have such lovely features," he said in the huskiest voice I had ever heard.

I felt myself grow wet, and hoped I wasn't about to stain the sofa's material.

"Thank..."

He kissed me then, just brushing my lips and rubbing my nose with his. Then he attacked my lower lip, drawing it between his, and worried it.

It was the most delightful kiss I've ever received.

I felt the tip of his tongue at my mouth, and parted my lips, then sucked it inside. His hand was at the back of my head pulling me closer. His other hand was cupping my breast, then squeezing it and sending delicious sparks of electricity right to my cunt.

I still held the wine glass and tried blindly to find a place to put it down.

Realizing something was wrong, Riggs ended the kiss. I gasped for breath, and then said, "Sorry ... I just needed to ... put this damn glass down." I put it on the coffee table; and went back to kiss him.

"It's okay," he said reassuringly.

"Why don't you take your top off?"

I did so without saying a word. My heart was beating to fast for me to risk it. I wasn't wearing a bra, and proudly stuck my youthful tits out for him to see.

His eyes locked on them for a long moment. Then he stood up and took my hand.

"Come on, there's a great big bed we can use."

I followed meekly as he led me out of the room and up the stairs, turning out the lights as he went, and into his bedroom. He sat on the bed and smiled up at me, then pulled me into his arms and kissed me roughly. It was exactly what I wanted at that moment.

It seemed to last an eternity, and then with my hands in his hair he brushed his lips across my breasts as I lay flat on my back and spread my legs for him.

But he didn't fuck me then. Instead he continued with his breast play, and I loved it. A minute into the breast play I couldn't stand it any longer and grabbed his hardon through the denim of his jeans. And when he switched nipples, I leaned down and began to lick his ear.

Still sucking on my right nipple, he began to move his hand under my dress and quickly fondled my crotch.

I moaned delightedly. This was the first guy I'd been with who seemed to take real pleasure in getting ready to fuck me. A moment later, it occurred to me that I had been fucking people, but Riggs was making love to me. I appreciated the difference immediately, and grabbed a handful of his hair as I sucked his earlobe into my mouth and tongued it.

He must have been able to tell I was aroused, and ran a finger the length of my panty covered slit. I raised my hips to signal that I wanted more. He rocked a finger in and out of me and I moaned hotly into his ear.

He released me for a moment to rid himself of his jeans. Seconds later I had him in my mouth. Looking back, I guess I was trying to take control of the situation. I wanted Riggs to lose it a little. I wanted to see him have some difficulty controlling himself while I made him come, right there on the bed.

I had a lot to learn, and my first lesson was about to unfold. What I didn't know was that Riggs was all about control, and after a few sucks and licks, he had me stop blowing him.

I didn't want to stop. I tried to get him back in my mouth and make him cum, but he was stronger than me. He yanked me away from him and in the same movement, raised my dress and moved me over his lap. Holding both my hands with his left hand, he looped a leg over my outside leg and began spanking me.

I protested, and attempted to get free, but that wasn't possible the way he had me pinned down. He slapped my ass hard for what seemed like a minute, or two. At any rate, he spanked me long enough to establish just who was in charge. My initial rage subsided midway through the spanking and I came to realize that he wasn't hurting me, but my ass was certainly very red, and he now had my undivided attention.

I was horny as hell, and my ass was sore, but I was in a near frenzy to get at the rock hard cock that was poking into my belly. To my surprise, Riggs started rubbing my panty-clad bottom, and just to keep me off balance, slapped it every so often.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.