Pool Partying - Cover

Pool Partying

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Summer fun for four: Elisa, her brother, Reed, and her friends, Mia and Erin, as they work on their tans and their libidos under the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning, Reed comes in my room naked (I'm getting used to seeing him this way. But don't think that I find this boring.) carrying a condom.

"That for me? I ask.

"Well, for both of us, actually. Ready for a little morning fun?"

Oh, yeah, we did have fun and a nice, hot, soapy shower, too.

That afternoon, Mia and Erin come in and strip down for another fun afternoon.

"Oh, I've been awake almost all night thinking about this. I even put a little perfume down there. I'm ready," says Mia.

When Reed comes out, Mia jumps up and runs over to him. I can't tell what she says exactly, but we can all guess, can't we. She waves at us and Reed goes over to his chaise and lays down. Yes, his dick is standing at 'attention.'

He put the condom on and Mia straddles the chair and lowers herself dead over his cock and we watch it disappear inside her. I thought I'd cum just watching his dick slide up into her.

She sits up over him moving up and down letting out little moans now and then. After a while, she leans forward and her large, soft breasts fall into Reed's face where she begins to sway them back and forth across his mouth. He sucks one inside and she puts her hand down beside his head and rocks back and forth on his cock which, from where I sit, I can see going in and out of her. What a show. And, damn, am I horny.

I start to finger myself as does Erin and I soon begin rubbing my clit to catch up with our mating pair by the pool. I can watch Reed's cock come out almost all the way, then Mia plunges back down driving it well inside. I'm rubbing myself furiously and can feel an orgasm mounting just when Mia yells rather loudly and slows down her rocking. Reed, then, begins to buck up and down and I can tell he's dumping his load of sperm.

My body begins to clench and I can feel myself becoming washed over with the wonderful feeling of sexual bliss. It's a very good orgasm, not great, but very good. I then hear Erin getting herself off and she collapses back and slowly rubs on. What a porn show in our backyard!

I lay back and slowly caress my wet and warm pussy as the feelings wash over me. Erin leans over and says, "Your turn tomorrow. He's a wonderful fuck, you'll love it."

Tomorrow. Hmm.

In a while, Mia comes back over and says to Erin, "Oh, hon, you're so right, Reed's dick is magic. Why any girl wants to stay virgin, I don't know. That was the best orgasm of my life."

"Well, it looked pretty good from here," I said.

"God, I bet we looked something like a porn flick."

"Yeah, kinda."

So, my two girlfriends like my brother's cock buried deep in them. Well, so do I, though they don't know that. So, do I do it tomorrow? Reed and I usually make love every morning. Should we have an 'afternoon-er' too? Mia and Erin have already seen me jack-off and suck my brother and really don't seem to think a thing of it. Hmm. At least it'll get our fucking out in the open, really out in the open.

"Okay, tomorrow, Reed and I do the deed. And you two wanna watch, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, you watched us do it. Fair's fair."

The next morning, as we lay in each others arms, I tell him that today we do our first poolside fuck, audience and all.

"Well, having Erin and Mia there won't slow me down. God, I love fucking you. You are so good."

"Maybe we should put on a little show for them. How about doing it 'doggie-style, ' that hasn't been done by the pool yet."

So, after lunch, Mia and Erin come through the house out to the pool, strip down and start putting on tanning lotion. They are getting beautiful all-over tans and so am I.

Is Reed, should I say, 'Rod, ' joining us today? Mia asks.

"That's what I hear. Why?" I ask, leading her on. About then, Erin reaches in her backpack and brings out another box of condoms.

"In case you two get carried away."

Clearly Erin is expecting a nice, long summer by the pool with the three of us fucking my brother. Oh, my poor brother. Ha. And about then he comes out as usual with his dick waving at his admirers by the pool.

"Hi, 'Rod, ' remember us, the girls from the US. 'Babs' has been waiting for you and your very nice friend there," as Erin points to Reed's dick.

"Oh, sure, 'Babs, ' nice to see you again. All of you. I need to put this away, can you help me with it?" he says holding up his stiff cock.

"Oh, I'll be right there, 'Rod, ' I know just the place for it. Hold a sec," I say and go over to his chaise. I kneel on it facing away from Erin and Mia and presenting my butt with its pretty lips just below to Reed, aka 'Rod' who moves right up behind me and rubs it up and down and around, just like every girl likes. Oh, it's wet enough.

He arches forward and in goes that nice feeling cock just filling me right up. Oh, what a feeling. He is rubbing my butt cheeks as he goes in and out, then reaches one hand under to feel for my clit. He finds it and I stiffen when he touches it. Slowly, he wipes some of my juices up to the top of my labia and begins to rub.

Yes, this is wonderful. I can't speak for Reed but I am totally oblivious to the two girls watching us fuck. We could be in Yankee Stadium for all I cared. My entire body was focussed on the feeling inside me as Reed moved in and out of me.

Each time he drew back, I gripped the muscles in my abdomen to tighten on his erection and then relaxed the muscles to let him slide right back down into my eager depths.

"Oh god, that feels good, sis," he says as he presses all the way in as far as he could go and just holds it there and I rock back and forth maybe just a half inch or so, just a little bit, but the feeling was fantastic.

There was a feeling deep, deep inside me that I'd never felt before and I began to move my butt round and round to intensify the feeling. Whatever it was, it caused my whole body to light up and I felt almost faint for a few seconds as I stiffened and a shudder echoed throughout my body.

As a tremendous orgasm raced through my body, I fell forward on my elbows. Reed also moved with me to keep his cock buried deeply. It felt like I was suddenly swept up to a mountain-top with a glorious view of the world below. It was the most sexy, erotic and powerful orgasm of my life and I felt like I was outside my body for a few seconds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.