Pool Partying
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Summer fun for four: Elisa, her brother, Reed, and her friends, Mia and Erin, as they work on their tans and their libidos under the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Summer's finally here and I'm really ready for the fun to start. Its not that I don't like school, its more that there's more to do during the summer. We have a pool and I have my two best friends over almost every day to swim, tan and hangout.

Let's see, where to start...

First off, I'm Elisa or Lise, pronounced 'Leese.' I'm fourteen, five foot three, medium length ash blond hair, blue eyes, above average student interested in becoming a lawyer like my mom, and I'm considered pretty by my two best friends, Mia and Erin.

Yes, I have two 'best' friends, Mia and Erin. I know, you're not supposed to have two best friends but I do and that's life. We are all fourteen and Mia is the shortest at five feet one, long waist length shiny brown hair, light brown eyes, pretty figure (she's on the swim team but isn't muscular, just trim and solid), she's also a good student and is the shyest but also the prettiest of the three. Actually, Mia is even in the 'beautiful' category.

Speaking of shy, Erin is not; not at all. She's got curly blond hair, hazel eyes, is on the cheerleading team (but not stuck-up at all) and also gets good grades. We are both five foot three. As you might think from being a cheerleader, Erin is very pretty.

My mom, as I've said, is a lawyer (real estate law, nothing too exciting) and my dad is a financial planner for a large brokerage company (boring, if you ask me.).

I have a brother, Reed, who is sixteen, also a good student (is it genes?), stands five feet seven and has wavy blond hair. No he doesn't look like a surfer, more like the lead of the debate team. Plenty of girls (including the two aforementioned friends) think Reed is very cute. He's also just begun to drive (mainly my parents sick with worry.), but no accidents so far.

We live in a nice suburb and have a fenced-in yard with a very nice pool and spa. Its where I live during the summer. Can you blame me?

We all three are attractive and look pretty good in our bikinis. Mia fills out the top of hers the most, she's really built and constantly gets ogled by guys wherever she goes. They're big, I think D-cup but I've never asked her.

I'm a nice average C-cup which gets this fourteen-year old some stares, too. Erin, who was pretty flat as of about a year ago (we used to call her 'pancake'), has filled out into a nice (and solid) B-cup. She also has the skimpiest bikinis (some my mom would never, ever let me order) and she is a knockout in them. Just proves that more is not always better.

Oh, I should add that none of us has had sex, meaning 'intercourse', at this point. Some petting and stuff but if there was more, whoever was doing it kept it to herself and we share just about everything with each other.

On Tuesday, the first week after school was out, we are sunning ourselves by the pool when Erin says, "Why don't we tan topless this year? We've got something to tan for a change." Leave it to Erin to push the envelope, any envelope.

"Well, for one thing," I said, "my brother uses the pool almost as much as we do. That pretty much kills that idea."

After all, it was my brother and while the other two might get a thrill out of parading in front of my brother topless, it wasn't something on my agenda.

"We could swear him to silence," Erin added.

"Oh sure, just ask him not to tell Mom and Dad. Sure."

"Well, if he agreed to take his trunks off then we're all in the same boat. That should work. I'm sure he'd agree, what red-blooded guy wouldn't want topless babes around all day and we'd get a look at his equipment which would be fun."

"Erin, you're disgusting, this is my brother we're talking about."

"Yeah but he's kind of a hunk, right?"

"Well...".

Mia, so far not part of this discussion, pipes in, "I'd love to see Reed in his birthday suit. It'd keep me turned-on while I get a tan, for sure."

"Well, my brother's dick doesn't interest me."

"When was the last time you saw it, Lise?"

"Oh, maybe ten years ago. It wasn't much to look at."

"I'll bet that's changed and a lot. I say we ask him," says Erin, "and see what he says. Bet he goes for it."

"That means I have to parade around my brother with my tits out."

"Well, you have nice tits, Lise, what's wrong with that. They're pretty and you should be proud of them."

"I am but...".

"Well, I'm with Erin" says Mia. "Topless all summer."

"Shit here I am getting dragged into something I don't want to do by you two crazies."

"Nobody's making you do anything, Lise, you already walk around in a bikini that barely hides your nips. Not much difference in my book."

Well, she had me there. I remember the first time I put on a skimpy two-piece suit. I blushed for a week. But now, I don't even think about it. Hmm, I just don't know. Mia adds, "He'd be looking at Erin and me anyway. Big deal. We don't mind and we get our boobs tanned."

"Well, okay, but Erin, you're asking him, not me. It was your idea so you do it."

"Good by me. If he comes out, I'll ask him. Agreed?" We did.

So nothing much happened until about three o'clock when the back screen door opened and Reed came out with a towel and a soda.

"Hi, ladies. How's the water?"

Without waiting for an answer, he dove into the pool and swam around for a while. Then he was out and on a lounger putting lotion on. Erin got up, "Here goes nuthin'" and went over to my brother.

We couldn't hear what was being said but it seemed civilized. In a couple of minutes, they came over to where we were standing.

"Erin's got an idea for our summer by the pool and she tells me that you two agree. That right?"

Mia says, "Yeah we all agree."

"How 'bout you sis?"

"Uh ... yeah I guess. Okay."

There it was done ... well except for Reed's decision.

"I suppose I should start first," he said, then added, "Uh, you do know that guys kinda show when they are excited or turned-on, right? I mean, I might be...".

Erin, always one to jump in, said, "You mean you've got a hard-on?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.