Tag Tang: the Honorable Slut - Cover

Tag Tang: the Honorable Slut

by Rachael Ross

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Tang is a fourteen year old Vietnamese girl and a freshman at her new high school. When she finds herself befriended by a senior cheerleader, Tang looks forward to living the American Dream as a member of Heather's popular clique. The dream soon becomes a nightmare, however, as Tang discovers the awful truth about her new friends and the game known simply as Tag.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School   .

"I love your toes," Heather said and I made a face at her, but she always seemed to be saying weird things like that.

"They're too small," I decided, resting my chin in the valley between my knees.

"You got small feet, Tang!" Heather laughed. "What do you expect? Don't move so much."

"I'm not moving," I told her, looking at her tawny hair as it fell around her shoulders. That's a cool color, tawny, like blonde, but kind brown too.

"Besides," Heather looked up, smiling from beneath her long bangs, "they're totally cute, just like the rest of you."

"Shut-up," I smiled back at her shyly and looked down at my small brown toes as she painted the nails red.

"What? You don't have to be shy about it," she sighed, looking back down then. "You're hot. Everybody knows it."

"I wish," I drew a deep breath and Heather made me kind of nervous. "Is that, um ... Is that why you're hanging out with me?"

"Huh?" she looked up again. "Of course it is!"

"Oh!"

"Not!" Heather rolled her blue eyes and shook her head. "I'm hanging out with you because you're my friend, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then."

"Okay."

"So..." she asked slowly, " ... how come you're hanging out with me?"

"Uh ... Cause you're my friend!" I giggled nervously.

"See?" Heather was smiling, I could hear it in her voice. "No problemo, Tang."

It wasn't that simple though, or it shouldn't have been anyway. I mean, I was just a fourteen year old freshman in her second week at a brand new high school. Heather was a senior and almost eighteen. She was probably the prettiest girl in the whole school. A cheerleader and on the Student Council, President of the French Club and almost for sure Heather would be next month's Homecoming Queen. She knew everybody and everybody liked her. All the boys did, that was for sure. She was the most popular girl in school, so why had she gone to all the bother of making friends with me?

That's what I wanted to know, but every time I tried to ask her, Heather never really answered me. She'd just say we were friends as if she'd known me her whole life or something, and not just when we were alone, but anywhere. She'd introduced me to all her friends, other seniors, the beautiful girls, the cheerleaders, and they'd been nice to me as well. Any friend of Heathers ... And the whole school treated me nice. I was Heather's best friend and so everyone wanted to know me and I couldn't walk five feet between classes without someone saying hello to me.

That hadn't ever happened to me before. Anywhere. Mostly I was just the quiet Vietnamese girl that nobody paid a whole lot of attention to. I might have grown a little over the summer, maybe even grown pretty, I wasn't sure about that, but now people acted like I was a princess. Boys smiled at me, cute boys too! I smiled back sometimes and a few of them even talked to me then. They asked me where I was from and what I liked to do and all that. It was pretty exciting and all because of Heather.

"Jeremy said he likes you," she told me out of the blue, as if reading my mind.

"Who?" I blinked at her.

"Jeremy," Heather giggled without looking up. "Scott was telling me that he was asking about you. I think he wants to ask you out."

"He does?" I kind of frowned because I knew Scott was Heather's boyfriend, but I wasn't exactly sure who Jeremy was.

"Uh-huh," she agreed. "He told Scott you're the hottest chick he ever saw."

"He did?" I almost blushed.

"Yeah," she giggled. "I hate that."

"What?"

"Being called a chick," Heather smiled up at me for a second. "It sounds so stupid."

"Um ... I guess," I shrugged.

"Not as bad as baby though," she shrugged too. "That one really drives me up the wall."

"Oh."

"But if you like it..."

"Me?" I giggled. "Nobody ever called me baby."

"Really?"

"I think a guy called me a chick once," I told her. "Like, who's the Chinese chick ... But I was only twelve anyway."

"Heh!" Heather grinned at me, showing me her long pink tongue. "What did you say?"

"I told him I wasn't Chinese."

"No! I mean ... You know, did you guys make out?"

"What?" I rolled my almond eyes and Heather could be really weird sometimes. "I was twelve! I told you that."

"So?" Heather was painting my little toe which had a toenail hardly bigger then the brush. "I was playing some serious doctor by the time I was twelve!"

"Serious doctor?"

"Yeah! Not like regular old boring doctor," she nodded. "We played like, gynecologist doctor!"

"What?" I gasped and then laughed, blushing too even though I knew she had to be kidding me.

"Yeah, you know ... There! All done!" she sat back and screwed the top onto the bottle of nail polish.

"You did not!"

"I did! I swear! We all played it," she told me. "Let me see your foot, lean back a little."

"Who played it?" I wondered, leaning back with my arms straight as Heather picked up my left foot.

She was going to blow on my toes, I swear! She'd done it with my right foot and it had seemed really strange, but now it seemed kind of okay, except she was looking into my eyes and pursing her red lips and blowing softly. Heather was so beautiful too and I bit my lip and I know my face was turning dark because there was something sexy about it, you know? Her breath was warm and humid and she'd move her head slightly from side to side, blowing across my little brown toes.

I felt tingly inside and I didn't know why. Heather was a girl, just like me, except she was older and white, with that wild mane of blonde hair and bright blue eyes and her amazingly pretty face. I used to think all white girls were pretty, but now that I was used to them, I realized they weren't. Heather was pretty though and she wore a loose halter top, a pink one, with thin straps. The left one kept falling off her shoulder and she'd given up fixing it, so it was down by her elbow and I tried not to look at her large, firm breast as it threatened to spill out.

Beneath that she wore a pair of loose shorts, like pink fleece gym shorts, and no panties. I knew because they were big around her smooth thighs and if I wasn't careful and looked down at the wrong time, I could see her pink pussy and the fine, blonde hair that didn't cover much of anything at all. She'd caught me looking by accident a couple times, but Heather never said anything. She'd just smile and pretend like it was no big deal, and maybe it wasn't. I mean, we were both girls and best friends now, so something like that shouldn't mean anything anyway. It was just that I hadn't had any friends like her before, so I wasn't exactly sure how to act.

I was wearing a big, baby blue t-shirt with Minnie Mouse on it. That was my sleepy-t and I'd had it ever since going to Disneyland on my thirteenth birthday. Everybody has to go to Disneyland if they want to be an American, Father had told me seriously. He wanted to be an American, that was for sure, and so did I, more than anything! Mother always complained about everything though and I think she wanted to go back to Vietnam. Mother was very strict and I'd have to call her soon, I reminded myself. This was my very first ever sleep-over at a friend's house and it had been amazingly hard to talk her into it!

Beneath my t-shirt I wore a pair of pink panties and that was all. I hadn't really thought about bringing any shorts or anything. Heather had told me I wouldn't need much and I'd been pretty excited anyway. I was probably lucky I remembered to bring my toothbrush. She could see my panties too and that had made me self-conscious at first, a little embarrassed, but there just wasn't any way to hide them when she'd started painting my toenails.

And now Heather was holding my foot up and my pink panties were tight against my pussy, really tight it felt like, and I was afraid to look down in case I could see my slit outlined beneath the cotton. Just like I was afraid to try and cover myself up, because that seemed kind of childish, worrying about that stuff, and the last thing I wanted was for Heather to think I was a little girl! She was almost eighteen and I wanted to act like she did, act grown-up, because fourteen wasn't very old at all and I knew it.

So I pretended like nothing was wrong and bit my lip and watched Heather blow on my toes ... Weird, huh?

After maybe three minutes of that, of just watching each other while some soft dance music played and everything else was really quiet, Heather kissed my foot. The top part, right above my toes, touching my foot with her lips for 1-2-3 seconds while my heart skipped and I held my breath and my tummy turned upside down. Everything had just gotten a lot weirder!

"You're so pretty," Heather said softly and she pulled my foot closer, straightening my leg until my heel sat on her right shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hearing my voice quiver as her hands moved lightly up my calf towards my knee and back down. She was stroking my leg slowly, teasing me with her fingernails and I shivered.

"Playing doctor," she whispered and then her hands went back up to my knee and she didn't stop.

"H-Heather..." I swallowed hard.

"Don't you want to play with me?" she asked, widening her blue eyes and her hands were moving along my thigh as she leaned forward.

"I don't, um..." I blinked at her, feeling my heart going really fast suddenly. I wanted to run away.

"I know," she giggled and turned her head, kissing my shin and then licking it lightly with her tongue.

"N-No ... I gotta..." I looked around her bedroom, wondering why she was doing this. We were both girls! She had a boyfriend!

"No you don't, Tang..." Heather sang softly and her fingers were almost touching my panties. She was leaning forward enough to kiss my knee and she did, kissing it as her hands pulled back, moving back up my thigh.

"P-Please..." I shook my head, " ... I'm not, um ... Oh!"

I gasped as she'd lifted my leg higher, forcing me to lean back even more as her kiss found the back of my knee. The skin was soft there and I never knew it was so sensitive! She kissed me and then licked me and I felt a little jolt, like electricity or something. My body flushed with warmth and everywhere Heather touched me, I tingled and burned. She was moving, pushing me back so I had to lay down on her bed and Heather held both of my legs, high just under my knees and she pushed them upward.

My mind was confused and I felt scared and nervous, even a little embarrassed as Heather pushed my knees above my tummy. Why wasn't I stopping her? I should have been yelling. I should have been pushing the girl away and getting off the bed and running for the door. I wasn't a lesbian. I'd never done anything with another girl in my life and I'd never wanted to! This was weird and kind of sick, almost nasty in a way. Girls didn't kiss other girls, not if they were normal! But Heather was kissing the back of my thighs as she held my legs up and that felt good for some reason that I couldn't understand.

"Shhh ... It's okay. Just let it happen, Tang," Heather was whispering. "Just let me make you feel good now."

"B-But ... Ummmm ... Heather..." I closed my eyes and bit my lip, grabbing small fistfuls of bed sheet as she brought her kisses to the insides of my thighs.

My legs were spread over her shoulders somehow and Heather kissed my pussy through my panties, making me jerk and shake my head. I didn't make a sound though, at least nothing more than a low moan between my lips as I felt her mouth against the thin cotton. She licked along my slit and it was there, pronounced and visible as my underwear had been drawn tightly against my sex. My girl cleft was plain as it split my vulva and Heather used her tongue to lick along that thin crease from the bottom to the top. She was getting me wet down there and my panties were being pushed inside, making a little furrow for her to play with.

This seemed so wrong to me. I didn't even know how to masturbate! All I knew about sex was what my mother had told me, that when I was married my husband would teach me what I needed to know. That's how she'd learned back in Vietnam and how I'd learn in America. I'd heard some girls talking at school, but I hadn't paid much attention. I was only fourteen and the girls I'd gone to school with didn't know all that much more than I did really. At least not the ones I'd been friends with, you know, the quiet girls. The good girls.

"Ohhhh..." I lifted my head so I could look down my body and see Heather's open mouth covering my sex completely. Her eyes were shining as I felt her tongue moving, her jaws working as if she were eating my panties right off my body. The sensations were making me shiver and jerk my butt off the mattress and she took the opportunity to pull my panties off my hips.

"Like this..." Heather whispered, lifting her face just long enough to get my panties around my thighs and expose my pussy to her gaze.

"Don't ... We can't ... Heather!" I gasped loudly as her lips found my bare naked pussy and she kissed the top of my slit.

"I've been dying to do that since the first time I saw you," she giggled. "What a pretty pussy, Tang. So ... Mmmm ... Pretty..."

Heather kissed me again and this time her mouth stayed there. Her nose was pressed against my silky patch of black pubic hair and her tongue was moving between my pussy lips. I squirmed and whimpered and reached for her, but not to push the girl away. I was rushing with pleasure as I felt my sex awakened for the very first time in my life. She lapped at me with that long tongue of hers, digging between my labia and flicking the tip across my tiny clit. I'd never felt anything like it and I didn't want her to stop.

My fingers were in her hair as I arched my back, lifting my legs and my panties were in the way. They hadn't been pulled down far enough and Heather fixed that quickly as I helped her. She pulled my underwear down my legs and tossed them over her shoulder with a giggle. All I could do was stare at her and smile and wonder why and how I could possibly be doing this. I spread my legs for her as she brought her mouth once more to my pussy and this time there was nothing to get in the way.

I had my legs over her back and my thighs against Heather's cheeks as she ate my pussy eagerly. The soft sounds of her sucking, swallowing, and licking my juices filled my ears. I was so wet for her! My pussy was running with girlish goo and I felt as if I had a fever. I was damp with sweat and my nipples felt hot and cold at the same time. My smallish tits hurt! But in a good way and I had to grab them in my hands, squeezing my breasts through my t-shirt. I'd never done that before and now I couldn't stop.

My butt bounced off the bed as I wanted more pressure against my pussy. I needed something inside it and I could feel my pussy spasm with tiny contractions. I didn't know what that meant and for a moment I was frightened, wondering if something was wrong with me. My sex seemed to grow smaller and tighter and Heather was sucking my clit and holding my small, round ass with her hands beneath me. She was pinching my clitty between her soft lips and flicking it with her tongue and those contractions got better and better and then ... I was cumming!

I think I screamed, or maybe it was only in my head. I remember the explosion way down deep in my tummy and the rush of pleasure between my thighs, but after that I don't know. My eyes had closed tightly and they were wet, but I wasn't really crying. I was just feeling too good to keep it all inside me. When I opened my eyes I realized Heather was kissing my mouth and I was kissing her back. I don't remember when we started doing that or even when she'd moved to lay next to me on the bed, but that's where she was and her tongue was in my mouth.

Her hands were under my sleepy-t and I felt her playing with my tits, pinching and tugging at my nipples while sucked on her tongue. I didn't really know how to kiss, but I was learning quickly. Heather had her right thigh between both of mine and I could feel her against my wet pussy. I rocked my hips, grinding my sex against her because I still felt good down there. I still had those spasms deep in my cunt and I wanted more. I wanted to cum again and my clitty was throbbing and I needed to rub it against something.

"You want to sixty-nine?" Heather asked and I blinked at her, licking my lips and not understanding what she meant.

"I don't know," I answered her truthfully. My eyes were searching her face for something. Love. Because I thought I loved her, except I didn't know what to think. I was so frightened.

"Yeah, you do," she giggled softly and kissed my mouth again, with her tongue finding mine and I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

Heather's hands were lifting my t-shirt and we broke our kiss only long enough to get it over my head. She had me completely naked in her bedroom, laying on her bed with my light brown body trembling. Nobody had ever seen me naked before, not like this, and I felt self-conscious as Heather's hands explored my small, fourteen year old breasts and dark, puffy nipples. She rubbed them with both hands, watching my face as she knelt beside me and I arched my back against her fingers. My nipples were so tender that they hurt, but in a good way and I bit my bottom lip as she pinched them, pulling my tits sharply into hard little cones.

"I love your tits, Tang," she told me. "God! You're sexy!"

"Am I?" I asked, barely getting the words out. I wanted to believe her more than anything. I wanted her to love me.

"Fuck yeah!" she breathed, smiling as she pulled her top off quickly, exposing her large, pale breasts.

Heather's tits were beautiful, like the rest of her, and topped with golden brown nipples that pointed outward. They were long and hard and I'd never looked at another girl before. I'd never found girls attractive at all, not sexually, and I still didn't. I only liked Heather and I was telling myself it was okay. I wasn't really a lesbian or anything. I only liked Heather. I was afraid to believe anything else. I didn't want to be gay, that had to be like the worst thing in the world, it seemed to me. My parents would think so and that thought filled me with nervous guilt.

"You do me now," Heather told me as she pulled off her shorts as well and before I really knew what was going on, she was laying down on top of me.

"I don't, um ... What are we ... Heather?" I tried to tell her I wasn't ready for whatever it was she wanted, but it was too late for that.

Heather straddled my head with her thighs and her pussy came closer and closer to my face. I could see it and smell it, another girl's sex just inches away from my lips, and Heather was getting comfortable with her tits rubbing against my tummy and her hands tugging at my legs, spreading me wide for her. The girl's sex looked bigger than mine, all dark and pink and already wet. She had light brown pubic hair and her sex smelled rich and bitter-sweet. Heather's pussy lips were fat and sticking out and I could even see her little pink butthole, tight and sort of wrinkled.

She put her pussy against my mouth and I had no choice. I knew what she wanted and my heart was hammering and my tummy flip-flopping as I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue to taste another girl's cunt for the first time in my life. I heard her sigh and she pushed against me a little harder, rubbing her pussy against my lips and my nose was pressed against her asshole and I could smell her there as well. Not a bad smell though, like soap kinda, but sweaty too and musky maybe and everything seemed to overwhelm me.

I licked her, moving my tongue slowly along her slit and between her lips and I tasted her sharp and oily. I had my mouth open, covering her pussy like I was trying to eat her and I could feel her pubic hair tickling my chin. I moaned as I felt Heather's mouth on my vulva again. She was licking me eagerly, sucking at the soft skin around my slit and making me move beneath her. I tried to do what she was doing, imitating what I felt as I moved my tongue faster, a little deeper and I'd never been so frightened or excited in my life.

How long we did that I had no idea. It seemed like forever, but when Heather pulled her lips and tongue from my throbbing pussy, I didn't want her to stop. I was so close to cumming again! I just needed a little more and my butt was bouncing on the bed and my thighs squeezing together, except Heather was keeping them apart. She sat up, keeping her pussy on my face and I had her pussy lips in my mouth. They'd starting getting even fatter, a little longer as I learned to make her feel good, and now I sucked on them hard, pinching her labia between my lips and hoping she'd do that to me too. I just wanted to cum again!

But Heather wanted to do something else and she held my legs behind my knees, pulling them up as she say on my face. My small nose was right up against her asshole and her pussy felt like a hot, wet pillow as it covered my mouth. I could barely breathe and I was sweating and sucking her cunt like crazy. I could taste her even stronger than before and I knew I was swallowing her pussy juices, but I didn't care. She rocked her hips and pulled my legs high, lifting my butt off the bed and I had no idea what was going on, but I was sure it was going to be good. Everything Heather did to me felt good!

"Mmphh?" I gasped into her pussy and tried to ask her what was happening as I felt something rubbing my pussy.

It was big, like a finger and that's what I thought it was at first, but it seemed too big for that. The sensation made me shiver as the thing rubbed up and down my slit. It touched my burning clit and I jerked with a sharp spasm of pleasure. Whatever was rubbing me down there felt really good and I tried to close my thighs again, just because I felt tight all over. My tummy was full of fireflies and I knew I could cum, any second now. I was going to orgasm again and I wanted it so badly. It was all I could think about and it didn't even occur to me that if Heather was holding my legs up and wide apart with her hands ... Who was rubbing my pussy?

"Put it in her," Heather said. "She wants it. Pop her cherry."

"Fuck! She looks like a little girl," I heard a man's voice and I struggled then. I didn't know anybody else was there!

"Relax, Tang ... Shhh ... This is gonna feel good," Heather told me, pushing her cunt down on my face, tightening her grip around my legs as I tried to kick.

"You ready?" the guy asked and I moaned into Heather's cunt, fighting for air as she held me down.

"I got it," another man said with a chuckle. "Go for it, dude."

There were two guys there! And I had no idea what they were talking about and I squirmed and slapped at Heather's hips and thighs, but she wasn't letting me go and then I felt it. Something big and hard and smooth was trying to get inside my pussy and I knew what it was! I knew what it had to be and I was a virgin! I couldn't do this! My mother would kill me! My father would hate me! I didn't want to have sex with a boy! I was saving myself for my wedding night just like Mother had always told me I should.

"Tight little bitch! Ugh! Ughhhh..." the man grunted and I felt him stretching me and then he groaned loudly, pushing into my innocent pussy hard!

"Mmph! Ummph!" I gasped as I felt something sharp stabbing into me, like a knife between my legs tearing me apart.

It only lasted a second, that terrible pain, and then it was gone and all I felt was a dull sort of ache, like a burning cramp as his cock went inside me. I shuddered and jerked wildly, but I wasn't getting away and then I was cumming! I didn't want it and I didn't even expect it, but it happened. The man's cock was inside me and going deeper, working in and out of my virgin pussy slowly and that was exactly what I needed. I was cumming hard!

"Oh shit! She's cumming!" the guy laughed. "She's cumming on my dick!"

"Fuck her!" Heather told him. "Fuck the little bitch hard. All the way, Jeremy!"

"Yeah," the other boy was laughing too. "Balls deep, man! Fuck her all the way!"

My vagina felt swollen as it stretched around the cock inside it. He was pushing and pushing and I thought he'd never stop. I didn't want him to stop, that was the worst part. It still hurt, my pussy didn't like being forced to open up for him like that, but it felt so good! God! It was unbelievable how good it felt having a cock inside me and I think I came two or maybe even three times really fast while he fucked me. His cock touched the bottom of my pussy, stretching me that way too and the jolt of his smooth cockhead nudging something soft and sensitive made me scream into Heather's cunt.

"I'm gonna cum already! Fuck! She's too tight!" Jeremy groaned, sliding his cock in and out of me faster and the more he did it the better I felt.

"Pull out, dude ... Let me get the money shot!" the other guy told him.

"Shut-up, Scott! It's her first time," Heather breathed. "Cum inside her. Sperm the bitch good, Jeremy. Don't pull out, get it deep!"

She was grinding her pussy on my mouth quickly, really moving her butt around and a lot of juice was spilling onto my face. I barely understood what she was saying as another orgasm ripped through my belly and exploded between my legs. I could feel the boy's cock buried inside me as the soft walls of my cunt wrapped themselves around it. My cunt spasmed hard, sucking at Jeremy's cock like a hungry mouth. I wanted him to stay inside me, to never pull out, but somewhere in my lust filled brain I knew he couldn't cum inside me!

"Ah fuck! Here it ... Comes ... Oh! Ohhhh..." Jeremy pushed his cock inside me as far as it would go, leaning into my cunt until his balls were pressed against my butt and his cockhead was kissing my cervix.

"Ummmm ... Ah yessss..." Heather hissed with pleasure as she started cumming as well.

A sudden flood of oily girl juice seemed to spray onto my face and into my mouth. I had to swallow it and Heather's cum was thin and salty and bitter and it made my tongue curl. I was too busy to care though, feeling Jeremy's cock throbbing inside my cunt and his semen shooting out of his dick and against the bottom of my vagina. There just wasn't any room. My pussy was contracting hard, squeezing the boy's cock like a fist as I felt his hot cum filling me.

"Lift your ass, Heather," Scott said. "I wanna get her face. How's it feel to take your first load of ball juice, Tang?"

"Oh shit, man! I dumped like a gallon of spooge in the bitch!" Jeremy laughed, still holding his hard cock inside me.

"God! That was good!" Heather giggled like she was drunk, lifting her cunt off my face as her body still trembled with her orgasm.

Pussy juice ran down her thighs and covered my face completely. It was in my hair and down my neck and soaking into a big wet spot beneath me. I gulped cool air into my heaving lungs and blinked at Heather's boyfriend as he held a video camera in his hands. He was filming me, zooming in on my dark face and chuckling as I licked my lips and tried to think clearly. I felt like I was on drugs or something, my whole body just thrummed and my brain was buttery with pleasure. I didn't even say anything, I just looked at the camera with Heather's pussy hovering over my mouth.

"Lick me!" she said, reaching for my tits and pinching both of my nipples hard. "Show the camera how much you love sucking cunt!"

"Ah! Ow ... Ummm!" I winced and thought I might say something, like ask her why she was doing this to me, but I didn't.

"Lesbian slut!" Scott laughed. "She loves that shit! Look at her!"

I was doing what Heather told me to, lifting my head and extending my tongue so I could lick her wet pussy. The tip went between her plump labia as they were hanging down and I closed my eyes, feeling a rush of deep humiliation. I flicked my tongue along her slit and then across Heather's clit which was as big as the tip of my pinky finger probably. It was stiff and she moaned when I touched it, rocking her hips and squeezing my tits as she took them in her fists.

"She's not a lesbian down here!" Jeremy laughed. "She's still fucking me!"

"Do her again, Jer!" Heather giggled and then shifted her hips and brought her butt to my mouth. "Like my ass, bitch. Tongue my asshole!"

"What a slut!" Scott said. "Spread your ass for her. I wanna get a good shot!"

"Oh Tang! You got the sweetest pussy, baby!" Jeremy sighed and his cock hadn't gone soft at all. He was fucking me again, pushing and pulling against my cunt as I tried to hold him deep.

"Pull out this time, dude," Scott told him. "We gotta have a cum shot."

"Yeah! I'll cum on her face this time," Jeremy agreed and I realized that Heather wasn't holding my legs up anymore.

She'd let me go at some point and now my knees were over Jeremy's shoulders as he pumped my pussy with long, deep strokes that were going to make me cum again. I should have been telling them to stop. I should have been trying to get away. But I didn't. I just lay there, licking Heather's asshole and trying to get the tip of my tongue past her sphincter while Jeremy fucked me for the camera.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.