Tag Kara: the Righteous Slut - Cover

Tag Kara: the Righteous Slut

by Rachael Ross

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Kara is a fifteen year old freshman who finds herself as one of five contestants in the subversive, urban myth known only as Tag, a game where the rules are simple: Fuck as many guys as possible before the game ends... without getting caught, using birth control, or falling in love. Simple, right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   .

Kara: The Righteous Slut

"Kara..." he whispered, putting his hands on my hips, " ... bend over. Hurry up."

"What?" I gasped, looking around the library and it was the middle of third period study hall. Like fifty kids were in there.

"Shhh..." he was tugging at my jeans, pulling them down with one hand and pushing on my back with the other.

"N-No! Stop!" I whispered, blinking at the boy over my shoulder. "We're gonna get caught!"

"No we won't!" he whispered back, breathing the words into my ear. "Get down, we're gonna do it real quick."

"I don't want to ... Ugh!" I groaned as he leaned into me, putting his weight between my slender shoulders and I fell onto the table.

"Be quiet!" the boy hissed.

He yanked my pants down, having undone the button in the front, and then my panties. My ass was exposed completely with my jeans tight around my thighs and he kicked my feet apart as far as they'd go, which wasn't very far at all.

"P-Please ... Ugh! No!" I grunted, wincing and shutting my eyes tightly as I felt his hard cock stabbing into my dry pussy.

"Ow! Fuck ... tight ... bitch ... Uhhh..." he breathed, pushing his cock inside me completely and my flushed cheeks were wet with tears.

People did see us. They had to since we weren't really hiding. The librarians couldn't see us, but a dozen high school kids stared, whispering and giggling. I could hear them beneath the pounding of my heart and the heavy breathing of the boy behind me, his groans coming in time with his thrusts. His cock wasn't too large, but it hurt me at first. Him too, probably, but only for a minute or less than that, until his precum made it easier. Until my own juices started flowing as they always did.

I lay sprawled on the table with my books beneath me, my breasts flat against the hard surface. I held my breath until I remembered that it didn't help, breathing was better and I relaxed. I had no choice as the guy fucked me harder, driving his cock into my pussy easier now, getting himself balls deep every time. He held my hips and pulled me back to meet his crotch with my ass.

"Hey Kara!" a girl said with a giggle and I opened my eyes, frowning beneath a tangle of dirty blonde hair as she took my picture.

The flash drew even more attention and the library was getting noisy, the librarian's were telling people to be quiet and asking what the commotion was. They were going to catch us and I blinked back my tears as I burned with humiliation. I held the edges of the table so tightly that my fingers were numb, my knuckles turning white. I felt a familiar throb deep in my tummy and moving lower, down into my sex as the tender walls of my pussy were wrapped tightly around the cock inside me.

I had two heartbeats, one in my chest and one in my cunt. I was cumming, like a bolt out of the blue. It just hit me and I gasped, shivering and rocking my hips, rolling my ass against the boy as he rode my orgasm hard. I was creaming all over his cock and that ultimate betrayal made it even better somehow. The contractions in my pussy were going to bring him off too and I fought against the overwhelming pleasure to lift my head and look at him.

"Don't cum..." I gasped, " ... Inside me ... Don't ... Pull out..."

"Ohhh fuck!" he drove his cock as far into my trembling cunt as he could and I winced as I felt his balls unloading inside my fertile womb.

"Oh! Nooo..." I sighed, closing my eyes and feeling nothing but the vague warmth of his semen spreading through me. The soft spasms of my pussy nursing on his jerking prick, milking him for every drop my teenage body could get. I had no choice. It wasn't up to me and I was still cumming anyway. We'd cum together right at the end.

He held himself inside me just long enough to make sure he was done, the last weak spurt of his fuck juice dribbling into the depths of my vagina, before pulling out quickly. He zipped himself up without a word, leaving me bent over the table with my pants around my thighs, my panties too, and my raw, gaping sex dripping with our combined juices.

I stood up on rubbery legs, refusing to look around as I pulled up my panties and then my jeans quickly, snapping them closed just as Mrs. Ferley, one of the librarians, walked around one of the long, high bookshelves. I picked up my books, clutching them to my breasts and turned away, praying she hadn't seen my red face and wet cheeks. I could feel the cum in my pussy squishing out of me as I walked away, practically running through the maze of shelves, turning this way and that at random until I found myself near the entrance.

"Do you have a hall pass?" Mrs. Todson asked me before I could make my escape and I shook my head.

"No ma'am."

"Then find a seat, Kara." She pointed with her pen and I was trapped for another twenty minutes until the period was over.

I found an empty study desk, a carrel with privacy dividers and I buried my head between them. I reached down to feel the crotch of my jeans damp with the fluids leaking from my pussy. I'd made a real mess running around like I had and I kicked myself for it. I should have known better and I cupped my hand, feeling the heat radiating out of me. I remembered my orgasms, how good they'd felt, especially the second one I'd had right at the end. I hated it when they made me cum, but I always did and I squeezed my thighs together around my fist.

"There you are!" Heather giggled and she'd been the one taking my picture.

She was always there to take my picture and I glanced at her with a frown and then looked away.

"Don't be like that, Kara!" she whispered, taking the seat next to mine and sliding it closer. "You did good! You didn't even get caught."

"Leave me alone," I whispered back.

"You smell too!" Heather laughed again. "He must have spunked you up good! Did you cum too?"

"Shut-up," I looked at her, giving her my dark blue eyes, but the eighteen year old senior didn't care.

"That's nine for you already," she told me, as if I wouldn't know. "But I heard Amber got tagged this morning in the bathroom."

"So what?" I put my head down.

"So we're still behind," Heather said. "And you know what happens if we lose, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You don't want everybody getting pictures..."

"I said I know!"

" ... your mom and dad? Your grandparents?"

"Be quiet!"

"They'll all find out what a slut you are, Kara," she told me. "I'll make sure of that."

"The bell's gonna ring," I said, wishing it would as I stood up, but there were still a few minutes left.

"Check the website tonight," Heather said as I walked away from her. "We're losing, Kara ... I can't do everything, you know!"

The bell did ring, finally, and I had five minutes to get into the bathroom and try to clean myself up before my English class. I walked down the hallway quickly, with my head bowed so I could avoid all the stares. I tried not to hear the talking, but that was harder. The laughter too. Everyone knew. It was the biggest secret in the world and how the teachers hadn't found about it, I didn't have a clue. Probably some of them did. It wouldn't surprise me. Nothing could surprise me anymore.

"That's her, yeah ... She's one of them," a girl pointed me out for her friends as I went into the bathroom.

"Hey Kara," Shauna's reflection grinned at me as I walked past her. We'd been best friends back in sixth grade, but not anymore.

"I heard you got tagged by Ritchie in the library," Monica laughed. "Almost got busted too."

"Leave me alone," I said, closing the stall door behind me.

"How was he?" Linda wondered. "Did he have a big dick or what?"

"Yeah, Kara..." Shauna giggled, " ... you can tell us. Did he make you cum?"

"Shut-up," I breathed, wiping at the soggy mess between my thighs with some toilet paper.

"I bet she did," Monica said. "I heard she gets off on it."

"Yeah," Linda agreed. "They all do."

"Sluts," Shauna sighed. "I hope they all get knocked up."

"Which one did you bet on?" Linda asked and I was trying really hard to ignore them.

"Kara," Monica said, maybe teasing me or maybe not. "Who else?"

"I bet on that Susan girl," Linda told her friends.

"Susan?" Shauna snorted. "She's totally lame."

"She's hot though," Linda said.

"They're all hot!" Monica laughed. "Why do you think they're playing?"

"I don't know," Linda said as their voices faded. "I'm just saying..."

They'd left the bathroom and I'd about given up on trying to clean my pussy. Whoever that guy had been, Ritchie? I didn't know him, but he'd really put a lot of cum inside me, like way up inside me too. I even tried to finger the stuff out, but I was still squishy. My panties were hopeless anyway. I just folded some toilet paper into something like a pad and pulled my panties back up. I'd brought some real pads with me after the first day, but Heather had taken them away. They were against the rules, like condoms were, because the idea was to get spermed and wear it like a real slut should. Proudly. I wasn't supposed to worry about stuff like cum stains, but I did. The other girls did too, maybe, but I hadn't really talked to them. That was against the rules too.

"Kara, would you mind sticking around for a minute after class today," Mr. Nelson told me and I shrugged.

The whole school went to lunch at noon and so after the class was over, I just stood there, looking down as the other kids filed out of the room. I didn't really mind, since going to the cafeteria was the part of the day I hated most. All the kids were there and Heather would grab me and drag me over to her table so I had to sit with her and her friends. They'd tease me for half an hour or so and I figured sooner or later someone would fuck me there. Just bend me over the table and do me in front of the whole school. But we'd get caught for sure then, so maybe not, but I was afraid of it.

"Kara," Mr. Nelson smiled at me and he looked like a zillion other middle-aged teachers. Kind of big, a little over-weight and going bald, pale skin and all that. He wore the cheap two piece suit and an ugly tie his wife had bought for his kids to give him for Father's Day, you know. He had the ring on his finger and he was playing with it while he looked at me, twisting it around and smiling, but he wasn't thinking about his wife.

"Uh ... Am I in trouble, Mr. Nelson?" I asked him, because I had no idea why he'd want me to stay after class.

"No," he shook his head. "I just need you to pull those jeans down for me."

"W-What?" I stared at him, feeling all the blood draining from my face. My heart had stopped and I was shaking my head.

"You know the rules," he smiled. "Any guy who wants you, Kara ... Now get those pants down."

"B-But ... You're a teacher!" I stammered. "You can't..."

"Yes, Kara, I most certainly can," he said, taking me by the shoulders and pushing me towards the wall, " ... and so can you."

"P-Please ... Mr. Nelson ... I don't want to..." I fumbled with the button at the front of my jeans, but I could sense his impatience.

"I heard about you," he chuckled, grabbing the waistband of my pants and yanking them down for me. My panties stayed up, but they were askew and he yanked them down as well.

"Wha-What?" I whispered, bracing myself against the cool cinderblock wall with my palms as I reluctantly spread my legs.

"You're the slut who likes to say no just before she cums," he said with a soft snort. "Fuck, you're gorgeous though ... Step back a little, push that ass out a little more."

"Oh! Ummm..." I took a deep breath and licked my lips when I felt him rubbing his swollen cock up and down my slit.

"Sloppy seconds," Mr. Nelson breathed. "Yummy."

"Ahhh!" I gasped loudly as his penis was much larger than the one I'd taken in the library. It felt huge and I was very glad my pussy was already soaked with the juices from my previous fuck.

Mr. Nelson's cock slid inside me easily and it didn't stop until he touched the bottom of my sex with an electric jolt that put me on my tiptoes! I'd never felt anything like that before and a shiver went up my spine as the man held himself there for a long moment, enjoying how tight my fifteen year old pussy felt wrapped snugly around his forty year old prick.

"Get used to it, Kara," he whispered. "I'm going to fuck you hard in a minute."

I moaned softly as I felt his hands sliding up my sides and around to the front of my t-shirt so he could hold my smallish tits. I wore no bra, those weren't allowed either and I'd removed it on my way to school. My nipples throbbed beneath Mr. Nelson's thumbs as he squeezed my tits nicely, real nicely, and mashed my puffy nipples until I had to move against him. I mean, his cock was inside me! I was filled with it and all he did was play with my tits. I couldn't help it. I was fucking him myself, pushing back and grinding my pussy onto his cock.

"Hmmm..." he breathed, " ... that's a girl, Kara. Fuck Daddy's big cock now. See? Nice, baby ... Nice and tight ... Yeah ... That's it ... Give it a push now ... Here it comes, Kara..."

"Ohhh..." I groaned as he drew his cock back slowly, leaving with an almost uncomfortable emptiness, and then pushed inside me again.

That was amazing! I didn't want to fuck him, but his cock found something, kissed a part of me that was new. My cervix? I had no idea, maybe just the very bottom of my cunt as he stretched me around his huge cock. The air was kicked out of me as Mr. Nelson fucked me with those long, beautiful strokes. My small clit buzzed and I felt the old juices being churned into a milky froth. His thick shaft was painted with it, semen and girl cum being pulled out my pussy, scraped off him by my clinging labia so that it ran down my thighs and dripped onto my stretched panties.

"You like Daddy's cock, Kara?" Mr. Nelson asked me, punctuating his teasing with a slap to my ass.

"Oh!" I nodded quickly, arching my back as I bent lower for him.

"Tell me," he whispered. "I want to hear it, baby."

"F-Fuck me!" I gasped as he spanked me again. "I like it! Oh God!"

"Heh! Little slut!" Mr. Nelson chuckled and he started pounding my tight pussy, really driving his fat prick inside me good.

He'd brought his hands down to my hips, squeezing my hot flesh and pulling my ass backwards to his thighs every time his prick filled me. The smooth head would find that spot at the bottom, punching me like a buttery fist and a confusion of pleasure and pain would explode in my cunt and I was cumming. Hating and loving myself for it all at once. I always came and this one was the best. I begged him to fuck me harder, to never stop feeding me his wonderful cock. I almost fell, but Mr. Nelson held me up, panting as he stood behind me, bending his knees and driving himself into me like a machine.

"I'm gonna cum, Kara," he breathed. "Soon ... Real ... Soon..."

"N-No ... Not in ... Me..." I begged him even as I pushed myself back, helping the man fuck me, " ... P-Please..."

"Turn around," he groaned, pulling his cock out of my pussy and spinning me on my heels, pushing me down quickly.

I was barely aware of what we were doing. My sex felt swollen and burning and suddenly empty as the walls of my cunt collapsed with the rapid spasms of my orgasm. The emptiness was an ache and I moaned and then gasped as Mr. Nelson took my hair in his fist and jerked my head back. His other hand stroked his slimy cock furiously and I blinked at it without understanding until the first jet of hot semen threw itself over my upturned face.

It fell in my hair and across my left eye and nose and mouth. Another spurt and another, my teacher's cum poured out him so quickly that he might have been pissing semen. He painted my face with it for a few seconds and finished in my open mouth as I blinked through a film of stinging sperm. My eyes watered and his salty load pooled on my tongue until Mr. Nelson pushed the head of cock between my lips and fucked my mouth. I swallowed some of his cum, but then he went too deeply and I choked and coughed around his prick.

"Oh, Kara ... You messy little girl," he chided me with a chuckle, slapping his wet cock against my cheeks and finally rubbing it around as cum and spit dribbled from my lips and down my chin.

He used my long blonde hair to clean his penis, to dry it off somewhat before putting it back in his trousers and zipping up. I sat on the floor awkwardly, with my pants around my knees and my panties twisted inside them. My own cum and the juices of our fuck spilled out of my splayed sex, making a small puddle on the floor of the classroom, and my face was covered with thick gobs of semen. My neck as well, since I really hadn't swallowed very much at all, but only coughed and spit it out as I tried to breathe.

"Whe-Where's Heather?" I asked weakly, looking around in confusion as Mr. Nelson smiled down at me.

"Who?"

"Heather," I repeated with a thick swallow and I could taste his musky semen. "She's supposed to be here ... taking ... my picture."

"Pictures?" he laughed and reached for my hands. "For the game? This doesn't count, Kara."

"What?" I stood up slowly and narrowed my eyes at the man.

"You think I want a picture of me fucking you?" he laughed. "Pull up your panties and get out of here, slut. Go get some lunch."

"B-But..." I didn't understand and I pulled up my panties like he told me, pulling them tight against my puffy sex.

"I'll give you a B minus for the fuck," he opened the door and smiled at me. "You need to work on your cocksucking skills."

"What?" I didn't know what he was talking about. I mean, I did ... but I didn't. Heather was supposed to take my picture to prove I'd gotten fucked, otherwise it didn't count. Where was she?

Mr. Nelson left and I pulled up my pants and saw the wad of tissue I'd been using for a pad on the floor. It had fallen out of my panty and I picked it up and dropped it in the waste basket near Mr. Nelson's desk. The hallway was empty at least, since everyone was in the cafeteria, and I hurried towards the bathrooms.

"Ewwww!" some girl stared at me, standing beneath the open windows high on the wall. A couple girls, smoking in the bathroom.

"God!" another laughed.

"That's just fuckin' ill," the third one shook her head and blew out a cloud of smoke.

I was afraid to look in the mirror, but I did and my reflection horrified me. I was covered with semen, most of it a glistening glaze, but with pasty lumps and thick blobs here and there. I couldn't even see out of my left eye. There was a pool of cum covering it and my hair was sticky and clumped together with semen at my left temple.

"Which one are you?" the girl in the leather jacket asked me, tossing her short black hair.

"Kara," I answered, knowing it wouldn't do me any good to ignore her. I didn't really know those girls, but I'd heard of them and I just hoped they wouldn't offer to wash my face for me, you know, like in one of the toilets.

"You look like a rat," the first one decided and she was taller and blonde with her hair in a ponytail. She wore a Metallica t-shirt and a pair of dirty work boots.

"Yeah. A rat drowned in sperm maybe," the last one scoffed and she was the smallest, with short, spiky hair and a denim jacket covered with flair. She had chains hanging from her belt loops and they jingled when she moved.

"You suck clitoris or just dick?" the blonde asked, grabbing her crotch like a guy would. "I got a little something for ya, if you want it."

Her friends laughed while I washed my face in the sink.

"Maybe you should suck hers," the one in leather suggested. "Are you the one that got fucked under the bleachers this morning?"

"No," I told her, spitting out a mouthful of cummy water.

"That bitch could fuck!" Spiky giggled.

"Which one was that?" Blondie wondered.

"I don't know." I turned my head and tried to wash my hair under the faucet.

"She took like four guys," Leather told me. "Just bam bam bam! One after another. She's kickin' your ass."

"No shit," Spiky agreed with a grin. "You better get your ass humpin' on some dick!"

"Does ass fuckin' count?" Leather giggled. "Stupid sluts. Come on, let's get out of here."

"Let me know if you wanna party sometime," Blondie grabbed my ass as she walked by.

I watched them leave, trying to dry myself off with paper towels before anybody else came in. It was pretty embarrassing being called a slut by a bunch of dykes, but at least they hadn't decided to beat me down or anything. I'd heard they'd grabbed another freshman, a girl named Cindy, and dragged her into the girls' locker room and made her lick them out or something. Someone said they'd made her drink their piss too, but probably that was lie. Either way, Cindy hadn't come back to school the next day and now she went to a private school. Could be it was just coincidence though, and nothing had ever happened at all. High school was like that sometimes.

"Where the fuck have you been?" The bathroom door opened and Heather looked pissed.

"I was..."

"Shut-up!' she looked over her shoulder. "She's in here, Malcolm. Hurry up!"

"What's going on?" I asked stupidly, staring as a big black guy pushed past Heather and she followed him into the bathroom.

"In here..." he said, going into the first stall. I blinked as he dropped his pants and sat down on the toilet.

He was a senior named Malcolm and I'd seen him around, but I didn't know him anymore than I knew any of the seniors. No more than I'd known that Ritchie guy who'd fucked me in the library, but they knew me. Malcolm was looking at me expectantly as he sat there holding a long, black dick in his fist, stroking it up and down slowly.

"Get in there, Kara!" Heather was pushing me into the stall. "You only got like three minutes, so fuck him quick!"

"Get on this, bitch," Malcolm told me, grabbing the waistband of my jeans and pulling me close. "Why you all wet for?"

"But ... I can't ... We have to..." I started protesting, but that was a waste of breath as he got my pants down and then turned me so I was looking at Heather.

"Shut the fuck up and get your skinny ass on my black motherfucker!" Malcolm pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap with his hard, black cock jutting upward between my thighs.

"Help him get it in, Kara," Heather rolled her eyes. "Christ! He was supposed to fuck you in the cafeteria. Everybody was waiting!"

"Just ... Wait ... Ahhh ... No ... I can ... Oh!" I gasped as Malcolm worked his cock around beneath me and found my sloppy hole easily.

"Bitch is fuckin' soaked!" he laughed, pulling me down by the hips and I gasped loudly as I was suddenly impaled on his cock, every inch of it buried inside my sloppy cunt.

" ... and then he said he loved me!" a girl said as she entered the bathroom, followed by half a dozen other voices.

They were all giggling and talking about their boyfriends or something. I didn't know or care. Malcolm was bouncing me off his muscular thighs as I rode his cock hard and fast. I had my hands on the stall dividers, my arms spread to keep myself steady and my jeans and panties were down around my ankles. I spread my knees and leaned forward, letting Malcolm do all the work as he pushed and pulled me up and down.

"C-Close the ... ugh ... door!" I gasped, staring at Heather as she stood just outside the stall holding her little camera and smiling.

"No way!" she laughed and a couple girls, juniors I thought, were looking past her and blinking at me.

"God! She's fucking a black guy!" one of them said and the other giggled nervously.

"In the girls' bathroom!" the other giggled and then yelled, "Hey you guys! Check this out!"

"Ohhh ... N-No just ... leave me ... alone..." I panted, wincing as Malcolm's cock seemed to reach just as deep into my sex as Mr. Nelson's had.

I don't think he was any bigger, but Malcolm had a better angle and he wasn't exactly small in the dick department either. He wasn't really thick, but seriously long and hard as steel. The guy's cock was straight as an arrow and didn't give even a little as it slammed into the bottom of my cunt, jolting me with a little explosion of electric joy every time. Yeah. I was rocking that cock hard, burning with humiliation as four or five girls crowded around Heather to watch me get fucked.

"Pull her back," Heather said after a minute or two. "Show me her cunt, I wanna get a good picture with your cock in it."

"Say cheese, bitch!" Malcolm chuckled as he pulled me against his chest and held me there.

My pale thighs were spread as wide as they'd go and my pussy was right there, stuffed with black cock and I was going to cum as my clit was thrumming against the shaft. Malcolm was balls deep inside me and my labia were pulled out around the base of his cock, gripping him tightly as Heather took our picture. Malcolm's face was hidden behind me, naturally. None of the guys who'd fucked me had their faces in the pictures, only their cocks.

"Think your mom's gonna like that one?" Heather teased me with a giggle. "Kara fucking her first black dick!"

"Once you go black..." some girl sang softly.

" ... you never go back!" another girl finished and they all laughed as I dropped my face, hiding behind a veil of damp, blonde hair.

I burned under their happy attention, with my blood rushing hot beneath my flushed skin and nipples throbbing with excitement. They were all teasing me, asking me how it felt to fuck a black guy. Asking me what I'd name my black baby when it was born. They got really excited when it became obvious that I was cumming. Malcolm was holding me with his strong arms around my tummy and I was fucking him. I was helpless as my cunt throbbed with rapid contractions of pure pleasure. I was grinding my cunt on his cock, squeezing it with the walls of my well fucked pussy, and that was all he needed to finish the job.

"Yo bitch! Feel that? Your shit's milkin' my fuckin' balls! Daaaaamn girl! You a real slut, huh!" Malcolm held me down, keeping me tight against his chest and stuffed with cock as he ejaculated against my cervix.

The sensation of his semen jetting against the tender mouth of my womb brought me off again. Multiple orgasms stole whatever shred of self-respect I had left. I was writhing in the man's arms, grinding my ass against his dark skin and nearly sobbing with ecstasy. It was a loud cum, even for me, and my high pitched moans echoed off the bathroom walls and tiled floor. I must have cum for two or three minutes, it was that good, and by the end of it I was limp as a rag doll, breathless and burning inside and out as I lay against Malcolm's chest.

"Get your ass up, bitch!" he pushed me off his still semi-hard cock. "Bell's ringing. You don't hear that shit?"

"Wha-What?" I stood up and then had to lean against the partition as I shook my head.

Heather was already gone and most of the girls who'd been watching us as well, although they'd been replaced by others. Girls I knew, friends I'd gone to school with for years. They were all staring at me, smiling and laughing, whispering as Malcolm pushed me out of the stall and I stumbled, shuffling my feet as my jeans were still around my ankles.

A creamy trickle of semen and girl cum dripped out of my pussy. My thighs were covered with the stuff down to my knees. I'd been fucked by two large cocks back to back, within half an hour of each other, and my vagina felt loose and sore, my pussy lips hanging down and much longer than I ever remembered them being. They were dripping too and I regained my senses enough to pull up my panties, struggling to avoid the stares and ignore the laughter.

"Sup ladies?" Malcolm walked out of the stall smiling at the girls and rubbing the bulge in his trousers as he left the bathroom.

"Oh my God! She was fucking Malcolm?"

"I bet his dick was huge!"

"Look at her!"

"What a slut!"

"Fucking in the bathroom! She's crazy!"

"I'd never do that!"

"My dad would kill me if I even looked at a black guy!"

I left the bathroom with my head down, still feeling the adrenalin and endorphins and whatever else kicking in my blood. I felt high and giddy. I'd cum so good and I felt like I was glowing. I loved the sex. I loved cumming all over a big, hard cock ... And the humiliation. I got off on that too and I hated myself for it. That love-hate thing. God! I was giggling and crying at the same time as I found my locker. It was insane and I rubbed my pussy through my jeans, feeling as if I'd peed myself. I was so wet down there now as Malcolm's semen ran from my stretched pussy to soak into my clothes. And hot. My pussy still burned and throbbed and my clit thrummed as I grabbed my crotch in a small fist and squeezed it.

I was a slut. There could be no doubt about that anymore and soon everyone else would know it too.


"Kara? Is that you?"

"Yes, Mother," I called back to her, taking off my shoes near the kitchen door and thankful that she wasn't right there to greet me as she usually was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.