Roadhouse - Cover

Roadhouse

Copyright© 2009 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 10

Sally had me helping in the restaurant, I was learning a lot of new recipes and how to present food to it's best advantage. It was obvious that Tiny's warnings were correct, Sally was teasing me constantly, bumping into me as we moved around the kitchen, I soon was returning her flirting.

Tiny had told me I had a three day pass coming up. The Nashos were going home to there families, transport had been arranged for them. I had no family and 'home' was the CRB camp at Fish Creek.

"I don't really want to go back Tiny, there's nothing at Fish Creek for me apart for a few friends, will it be OK for me to stay back?"

"As I told you before Tony, you are Catering Corp not Nasho, of course you can stay. If you talk to Sally she might give you more work if you want it."

...

The following day I talked to Sally about the leave pass and she was quite happy for me to work for her instead of going home.

"If you want to save travelling back and forth to the camp you can stop with me Tony, there's plenty of room in the flat for you."

Sally had her flat above the café and though I had never been in it I was quite happy to accept her offer.

When the leave started Tiny drove me and my kit into Seymour. Sally showed me where to put it and then it was back into the kitchen, there were meals to prepare and work to be done. Closing time I was smelling of cooked food and was looking forward to a nice hot shower and some clean clothes.

After we had closed up and secured the café Sally led me back up to her flat. The flat covered the full length of the café and Sally had done it out in modern colours and furniture, the only down side I could find was the smell of hamburgers, fish and chips.

Sally kicked off her shoes, "Whew, that was a long one Tony, my feet are just about ready to drop off."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, I stink like a polecat, any chance of a shower?"

"Second door on the right Tony, I've left you towels and soap."

I dug out my toilet kit and some clean clothes. The bathroom was a large affair with a huge shower recess and tiles everywhere. Stripping off I had a shave, being of dark complexion I was having to shave daily now. Starting the shower I stepped under the streaming hot jets and relaxed, There was a jar of shampoo on the shelf so I poured a little on my head and started to massage it in.

"Move over lover, there's room for two and we can save on the water bill."

"Ah, and I was just starting to think I was getting the wrong messages."

"No chance Tony, I got my signals badge in the Girl Guides."

I washed the shampoo from my eyes and took in Sally's beauty. "I knew you were a good looker Sally, even with all those clothes on but Jesus, with them off you are stunning."

"Thank you Tony, I may be a bit long in the tooth but I do try to stop the middle age spread from taking over."

"I think that middle age is a long way off yet Sally and them teeth don't look all that long to me."

"For a young man you sure know how to stroke a girl's ego, have you had much experience with sex Tony, or are you still a virgin?"

"A gentleman never boasts of his encounters Sally."

"Ah, you are still a virgin, good, we can have a lot of fun teaching you how to make love properly."

Hmm, seems like Sally want's to take my 'virginity' should I tell her and spoil her fantasy or just go along with it?

"And there was me trying to portray the worldly lover, I have failed miserably. Take my virginity and hang it on your wall with all your other conquests."

'Don't make it sound like I'm going to rape you Tony."

"You can't rape the willing, at least that's what they say. I'm more than willing to be ravished by such a lovely seductress."

"Then let's start with you washing my body and getting acquainted with it. Then I get to explore yours, something I have been waiting for since I first met you. You're a good looking lad Tony and you certainly look after yourself."

"You're giving me a swollen head Sally."

"That's not the only thing that's getting swollen, I think we are going to have a lot of fun with this."

I soaped up my hands and commenced to lovingly wash Sally's body. I noticed that she didn't shave her pits and pubes, commenting on this she replied.

"Running the café is a full on job Tony, I don't have time to shave my legs and other bits. I wear slacks and blouse most of the time so no one can see it anyway. The other reason I don't shave is that I prefer to remain 'natural' for my lovers, if it turns some of them off, too bad. How do you feel about it?"

"I think it's sensible Sally, I know that if I miss out on a shave for a few days it itches like mad; I could well imagine what it would feel like all over and I must admit it looks bloody sexy to me."

"Oooh, you do say the nicest things. My turn now, let me run my hands over that sexy body of your's."

We finished showering and I dried Sally off making sure I didn't miss anything, she returned the compliment. By this time my dick was just about ready to erupt, I told her to be careful as it was fully loaded and ready to fire.

"Being a soldier you know that you should never leave a loaded firearm laying around, we best put the safety on."

Sally dropped to her knees and I felt her soft moist lips surrounding the head of my now ready to burst cock.

"Be careful Sally, I'm almost there."

"Don't hold back" She mumbled around the head of my dick, I couldn't if I tried.

"That was amazing Sally, are you sure you didn't mind me coming in your mouth?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.