Roadhouse - Cover

Roadhouse

Copyright© 2009 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 7

Dom dropped Sheila and I off at the cook house door, as we went inside I heard his car go over to the parking lot and stop.

"Looks like Cheryl and Dom are going to spend the night at home" said Sheila "And her going on about 'me' being promiscuous."

I gave Sheila the cook's tour of the kitchen and then we headed for my room. "The bathroom's through there if you want to freshen up, it's nothing flash but it is clean."

After a while she came out wearing a towel and a smile. "Methinks m'lord is over dressed, can't eat hamburger in those clothes, they might get messy."

"I think I should wash up before supper my lady, I'm a mite grubby to be dining at your table." I went into the bathroom and quickly stripped off and freshened up. Sheila had the only towel so I hung a face washer over my tool which was now straining at the bit.

"Ah ha, I see yon Knight has lowered his lance, a sure sign of courtesy if I ever saw one."

Throwing aside our coverings was slipped into each others arms. I kissed her gently.

"We have this back to front," Sheila giggled "The kiss should come first, not after we get naked."

I covered her face with butterfly kisses and then kissed her on the throat. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. "Don't take too long Tony, this hamburger needs to be eaten very soon or it will go off."

I moved my lips down to her breasts and worried a nipple, shuffling backwards we fell on the bed. Sliding my tongue between her breasts I licked a trace of saliva down her belly and then gently blew on it.

"Ooh, that's a new one, don't stop there Tony, the little man in the boat need a hand to bail it out." This girl sure has a weird sense of humour.

Never one to refuse a request like that I dove in, slipping my tongue between her lips. I lapped her cunt from her pucker to her clit, then rolling my tongue I sought out the source of her nectar. All to soon she was panting.

"Now Tony, now, put it in please. We can do the 'lot' later, I need the meat patty NOW." I knee walked between her legs until my cock was aligned with her slot. Sheila wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me down and into her heat. I was in heaven.

We made hard, fast, passionate love, we made soft, gentle love and we made tender love until we were sated. Then, wrapped in each other arms we fell asleep.


In the morning I awoke to see Sheila's smiling face gazing at me. "Thank you Tony, that was the best hamburger I have ever had."

We both chuckled at the pun. Very soon I heard movement in the kitchen, some of the boys were getting an early breakfast. I warned Sheila that they were out there and I needed to get up and help them.

Pulling on a the shirt and a pair of shorts I went out into the kitchen to be greeted by friendly calls of derision.

"Get a bit scared of all those women Tony?"

"Did our little cookie have to get an early night?"

The ribbing was good natured so I just laughed it off. Soon the smell of breakfast filled the air and we were sitting down to eat.

"Good morning lover boy." Sheila stood at the doorway dressed in my dressing gown. "You wore me out and then you leave me to stuff your face, what sort of a beast are you?"

There was silence, you could have heard a pin drop. "Well at least you could offer a girl a cup of coffee."

With a smug look I poured Sheila a cup of coffee, "If any of you chaps can close your mouths long enough I'll offer you one as well."

Sheila and I burst out laughing, "The joke's on you fellas" she giggled.

Dom and Cheryl arrived about that time and that even threw the boys some more.


After breakfast the girls made use of the bathroom while Dom and I tidied up the kitchen and mess hall. When the bathroom was free I ducked in and had a quick shower. All cleaned up we piled into Dom's car and headed back to Charlie's place.

It was a rather cool reception from Charlie as we arrived. Cheryl told us not to worry too much, he just has old fashioned ideas about courting.

"I'm twenty one and can please myself what I do and who I do it with, he'll come around."

We helped tidy up the barn and move the machinery back inside. Charlie took me aside and spoke to me about last night.

"Tony, I'm a bit concerned about Cheryl and this Dago chap--"

"Whoa there Charlie, Dom's a good friend of mine. You couldn't ask for a better bloke if you wanted to."

"Yeah, but I don't feel happy about her going off all night and then coming home with him, the smug look on her face doesn't help either."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.