White Wife
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Emily was a pure as the driven snow wife. Jake wanted to change that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Jake made it home and managed to get a couple of hours of fitful sleep before he woke the kids up. He told them mommy wasn't feeling well and she was still in bed. Which he assumed was the truth just not in their bed. He took them to school and then went to work.

Emily didn't sleep at all at the apartment. She was too busy. It seemed as if she, the players and the staff didn't know it before but they had each been waiting for that night. For all of them the most unforgettable night of their respective lives. All ten weren't with her at once but six were. Some did come back for seconds and two for thirds. She was very surprised by Brad. He wasn't any taller than Jake but what he had between his legs would have made him proud to shower with the team. Emily became a little worried because Brad, who had met her just hours before he fucked her professed his love for her.

It wasn't until after the sun came up that the players slowly one by one left the coach's apartment and found their way back to their own apartments. By nine it was just Emily, the coach and Brad.

"So how do you feel, baby?" The coach asked the naked wife that had been fucked non stop for hours.

Emily didn't answer for a while then said, "Funny, my husband asked me that before he left for the house and I told him I was okay. I know that in the hours and days to come I have more to think about than I ever have in my life. What I've done was unimaginable to me just yesterday." She stood up and said, "Coach I'm going to take a long bath and get dressed. When I come out of the bathroom I may be able to give you a little better answer. Then I hope you can drive me to what once was my home but may no longer be."

"Take as long as you want baby. Then, I'll have Brad drive you home. Probably wouldn't be a great idea for your neighbors to see a black guy drop you off."

"Thanks. I appreciate that."

At work Clyde couldn't wait for the break. He went to where Jake was working and said, "So tell me man what happened?"

"I don't need to tell you Clyde, you already know. After the game Brad caught up with us. It didn't take ten minutes for Emily to agree to go to the coach's apartment."

"You're shitting me?"

"No I'm not."

"Where is she?"

"I believe she is still there." Jake said.

"What time did you leave?" Asked Clyde.

"I'm not sure, maybe 4:30"

"Wow! She must have gotten nailed a dozen times," said Clyde.

"I wasn't keeping score."

"I knew this would be just great for you guys," Clyde said.

"I hope you're right Clyde. Now I'm starting to worry. I know my Emily. When she thinks about what she's done, she's going to be very hard on herself."

As Brad pulled away from her house and she walked to the front door of the house that had been a sanctuary for her and her family the enormity of what had happened last night, of what she had done swept over her. By the time she let herself in tears were running down her cheeks. She thought of her children. What would they think of their mother? She thought of Jake. Was he serious about her being with other men. She thought that he was but how can one ever be sure. Mostly, she thought of herself. She loved sex with Jake. She never needed anyone else. He made her feel terrific every time. She couldn't remember a time when she didn't have a satisfying orgasm.

She went into the bedroom that she had shared with her husband since they had moved into the house. She looked at the big bed and realized that only the two of them had ever slept there. Oh there was the time that her daughter had been sick and wanted to sleep with them. But no other man had every slipped under those sheets and been intimate with her. Now what? In one night had her whole life changed. Did she want it to change? Would it be safer to go back to the familiar, the comfortable, the secure. Could she just forget the night of wanton lust that she had just experienced?" She asked herself as she slipped under the covers and began to drift off to sleep. Before she went to sleep however, the blood red nail of her index finger came in contact with the very swollen and sensitive clitoris and she exploded once again. No, my life has changed forever. I don't want anyone but Jake to know what I've done and what I'll do again. I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I want the safe family life and for a couple of months each year, during the Thunderbirds season, I want to be taken to sexual heights that I couldn't have imagined just a day ago. What Emily asked Jake was the question that she thought of before falling asleep. "What do I do during the off season?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.