White Wife - Cover

White Wife

Copyright© 2009 by bobfr

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Emily was a pure as the driven snow wife. Jake wanted to change that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Emily was almost shy at breakfast when Jake came into the kitchen morning. She didn't look him in the eye as she always did. There wasn't the usual light greeting.

"What's with you this morning, beautiful?"

"Nothing, I'm just getting ready for the day." She said without even turning toward him.

"Well," Jake asked, "What about last night?"

She cleared her throat and said, "What do you mean, honey?"

"Oh come on Emily. What happened, happened. What was said was said. What we both felt we felt. Don't pretend it was just a dream."

She waited a long time before saying anything and then she spoke so softly he could barely hear her. "It wasn't a dream it was real. I'm afraid, Jake. It seems as if things are spinning out of control. Like it doesn't really matter how I feel about things."

"Oh, baby, you're so wrong. All that matters is how you feel about things. I just see an opportunity that has fallen in our laps. All that I want is for you to be taken to sexual heights that you have never been able to imagine. To do that I need help and I think, if you're honest with yourself, you'll agree I need some help. I can't take you there by myself."

"I'm so confused I don't know what to think."

Jake decided to change the subject, well sort of change the subject when he said, "Baby the team from Oklahoma is in town. Shall I see if I can get tickets for tonight?"

Emily knew that this was more than about going to a basketball game. How she answered might change their lives forever. She could say that she didn't want to go to the game and that would be the end of it, at least for the moment. Or, she could tell him to see if he could get tickets to the game which they both knew meant more than get tickets to the game.

Jake waited patiently. As he watched her, it was obvious she was agonizing over something that seemed to be so innocent but both knew was not. She chewed on her bottom lip. She took a sip of coffee. She twirled a lock of hair like she did when she was nervous or anxious. It seemed like minutes had passed since he asked her about the game but it was less than that when she said, "Okay, see if you can get tickets." She said quietly. And then in a voice tinged with a hint of fear she asked. "If you can, I imagine they'll be in the general admission area across from the Thunderbird bench, right?"

Wow! It seemed to Jake as if being a spectator at a minor league professional basketball game tonight was really like an audition. "Right," he said

Nothing else was said. Jake left for work with a heart rate that was higher than normal, sweaty palms and a nagging question for himself. Would he regret what he was trying to make happen? Hell, would it even happen? Then, when he realized that ten black ball players, their black coach and his assistants and a young trainer would have a perfect view of his beautiful wife he knew what would happen.

Emily took the kids to school. When she got home she called the Petersens next door and asked Alice if Derrick and Jane could spend the evening at their house until she and Jake returned from the game. Then she started thinking about what to wear to a basketball game. Not just any basketball game but probably the most important one she would ever see.

During the morning break Clyde asked, "So tell me man, did you talk with Emily?"

"Oh yeah, we talked all right. And, guess what, we're going to the game tonight."

"No shit man. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Clyde, I'm not really sure what it means. I'll know a lot more when I see how Emily is dressed for the game."

"It sounds to me like she's ready to fuck."

Jake didn't quite know how to take what Clyde had just said about his wife. Wasn't this what he wanted? He asked himself.

During the day Jake made arrangements for the tickets which were about in the same place as he always sat and very near where Clyde and Liz sat during the first game of the season. He found that he couldn't eat lunch, his stomach was too upset.

He was surprised when his cell phone rang that afternoon. He was sure that it must be Emily because no one else called him at work. However, when he saw a local number that he didn't recognize he knew that it wasn't Emily. "Hello."

"Hey Jake, it's Liz Monroe. Is this a bad time?"

"No I've got a couple of minutes."

"That's good. Listen Jake, Clyde told me that he had talked to you. I was pissed at him when he first told me then, after I thought about it, I was okay with it." She paused, then continued, "I didn't want you or Emily to think I'm some big slut."

"Liz, like I told Clyde, it's none of our business. What you guys do is your business."

"Thanks for saying that. Clyde also told me that he suggested that Emily might enjoy doing what I've been doing for the last month."

"Yeah, he did suggest that. I told him that there wasn't much of a chance that she would."

"That's why I called you Jake. This is as much about you as it is her. How would you feel if she did?"

"That's a great question Liz. I told Clyde at work yesterday that I've fantasized about her doing something like that for a couple of years. I thought world war III was going to break out the first time I shared my deepest thoughts with her."

"I can imagine. Jake, I've learned that you're not so different from lots of married men. Clyde was the same as you. I didn't think anything would ever come of it and nothing would have had we not gone to the season opener. What I wanted to tell you Jake is that the guys are all terrific. They're gentlemen and know how to treat a lady." She laughed and said, "Maybe I shouldn't say lady, maybe I should say woman. Jake, I'm telling you they will make Emily's eyeballs spin. Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help let me know. I mean if you want me to call Emily, I will."

"Maybe that would be a good idea. I'll admit that thinking about her doing it really turns me on. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"That's okay. That's what we're talking about, lots of people getting turned on. I get turned on, Clyde gets turned on, the players and the staff, they all get turned on too. I was thinking that Emily might also like to get turned on."

Jake couldn't believe it. Here he was talking on the phone with his friend's pretty wife about fucking a basketball team and it was turning him on. "Thanks Liz. Anyway, hold off on calling Emily until at least tomorrow. We're going to the game tonight. I don't have any idea what will happen."

"Okay, I'll wait. I am going to tell Clyde that he should let the coach know that you're coming. I would be very surprised if someone doesn't approach you after the game. Gook luck, Jake. Call me tomorrow unless you work everything out tonight."

"Oh, I don't think there's much chance of that," said Jake though he admitted just to himself that he thought there just might be.

Liz gave a sexy laugh and said, "I wouldn't be so sure about that if I was you. Bye."

Emily was also busy during the day. However what she was doing didn't have anything to do with the household. It was all very personal. She went shopping. She had the beautiful nails on her fingers and toes manicured and pedicured which was a rare treat for her.

She started getting ready for the game earlier than she could remember ever getting ready for anything including the prom and her wedding. She soaked in the tub until the water started to get cold and then filled it up with hot water again. As crazy thoughts started running through her mind she reached between her legs, parted her lips and gently rubbed the little, hooded nub at the top of her cleft. It didn't take long until she brought herself to an orgasm that seemed to have been waiting all day. If once was good, she reasoned, then twice would be better. The second time was even better than the first. She asked herself what's come over me? All I think about is sex. Have I become a nymphomaniac? She wondered.

She ran the razor over each gorgeous leg very carefully and then, for the first time in her life, she let the blade remove the fine hair that covered the lips of her pussy. After all she reasoned, this is something that Jake had been begging her to do for over a year. She went over the sensitive area several times to make sure that there wasn't a trace of stubble. She trimmed around the fine sparse hair above her cleft and left just a small fleecy triangle that was so light you had to look carefully to see any pubic hair at all.

Jake got home from work a little later than usual. It was after 6:00. Game time was at 7:35. They would have to leave the house before 7:00 because he had to pick up the tickets at will call and he knew that there would be a line. "I'm home," he called out.

"Hi honey," he faintly heard from the bedroom through the closed door. "The kids are next door. They're eating with the Petersen's and staying there until we get home. I told Alice we might be late."

"Okay. We need to leave in about 45 minutes."

"Not a problem. Come on in and get ready. I'll be in the bathroom. If you need to use the bathroom use the kid's. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

Jake took a pair of tan slacks, a pair of loafers, a button-down collar shirt from his closet and a clean set of carefully folded underwear from his dresser drawer. He carried them into the small bathroom that the kid's shared that was between their bedrooms. He showered, shaved, changed into his clothes and then waited in the den for Emily.

When she walked through the archway he couldn't believe what he saw. There was his beautiful wife more beautiful than ever. Even though the weather was cold outside — it seemed it was always cold outside -- she was wearing a short floral sun dress that fell to mid thigh with a tiny strap over each shoulder and just a hint of cleavage at the bodice. There sure wasn't any sign of bra straps but he knew she had bras that didn't have straps. However, as he looked more closely, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any kind of a bra. On her pretty feet were black high heel pumps that made her perfect legs even better, if that was possible. With the heels on she was a little taller than her husband. Her hair was brushed loose and fell to her shoulders. She didn't need much makeup but tonight it had been applied to perfection. He could smell the perfume that she almost never wore, only for very, very special times.

"How do I look?" She asked as she twirled around and the hem of her dress rode a few inches up her bare thighs.

"Like a wet dream."

"Oh you," she said trying to sound nonchalant as she put on her warm coat and covered up part of the image that had taken Jake's breath away.

Jake knew that she was much more nervous than she wanted him to think she was. They seemed to be lost in their private thoughts as he drove to the Civic Center. He was sure that no woman had ever attended a basketball game at the Civic Center dressed like Emily was or who could hold a candle to her incredible looks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.