Pathways
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - From the TV series "Angel". Post "Not Fade Away". Angel is rescued by an unexpected savior. Which of the paths before him will he follow? Sex will be at appropriate times.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence  

"Well, don't keep me in suspense," Nina commented with an upraised eyebrow. "Where?"

"I think its time we returned to see the Oracle."

"She, he, or maybe it, said you would once you knew which pathway you were going to follow. Have you decided?"

"I believe so," stated Angel firmly. He looked at the blonde woman. "What about you? Do you know what you want to do?"

"Oh for heaven's sake Angel," Nina rolled her eyes. "Buffy told me that sometimes you're a bit slow. Haven't you figured it out? I'm doing exactly what I want to right now. I'm with the man I love and miracles of miracles I'm having his baby. I'm making a difference in the world. 'Help the helpless' was your motto and now it's mine too."

Angel marveled at the passion in Nina's voice and the determination on her face. He opened his mouth to say any number of things but to his surprise what popped out was "You discussed me with Buffy?"

"Well, duhhhh," the blonde woman fixed Angel with a look that conveyed how silly she found the question. "Women always discuss lovers, even ex ones. Especially ex ones." She shook her head. "Men."

Darkness fell and the pair made their way to the passage under the Post Office. Nina clutched Angel's hand.

"Worried?"

"A bit," the blonde confessed. "You never know what's going to happen with supernatural powers and stuff. What if she, it, they..."

"What if they try to separate us? " When Nina nodded Angel smiled and squeezed her hand. "Not going to happen," he told her firmly. "You're the woman I love and I'm keeping you with me come what may." The vampire with a soul performed the quick ritual and the pair was transported into the inner room.

This time the figure was waiting for them. The voice was musical; the smile on the creature's face was warm and inviting.

"Greetings Liam and Nina. The time has come and you have returned."

"Once again," whispered Nina in spite of her awe, "Who the HECK is Liam?"

"MY real name. My human name."

The apparition smiled even broader than before. "Yes, Liam O'Neill and Nina Ash. That is who you are and who you will be. Tell me Liam, you have decided which path to walk have you not?"

"I have, but I'm not sure how I can walk it. I want to be human again. I want to see the sun. I want to hold my children in the light. At the same time I have reservations because I know what evil is out there." He looked at Nina and smiled himself. "Someone very important to me once told me I was her hero. I want to find some way to remain that hero because they seem to be in short supply."

"And you fear that becoming human again will put you in the same position it did during the day no one remembers."

"Exactly."

"The day no one remembers?" Nina had promised herself that she would stop interrupting but the question slipped out anyway.

"I became human again when I was exposed to the blood of a demon with regenerative powers," Angel explained. "But I found I couldn't help..."

"Buffy," supplied Nina serenely. "It's okay Angel, err, Liam I mean. I was worried about her for a long time but I'm not anymore."

"God, you're a wonder," marveled Angel.

"You better believe it buster," returned the blonde woman.

A gentle laugh filled the room. The pair hastily switched their attention back to the third figure.

"Oh my, you two. I can see I will enjoy watching over you in the years to come." The tone turned serious. "Liam, do you wish to continue the fight?"

"I do," he replied simply.

"Done."

Angel's eyes opened in shock. He grabbed his chest and fell to his knees. Nina cried out and rushed to his side, wrapping him up in her arms.

"What is it? What's wrong with him?" she demanded.

"Nothing." The answer came from the man she was holding. Trembling in every limb, he took her hand in his and laid it on his chest. "Feel," he directed. Her eyes widened.

"Your heart. It's beating!"

"Liam you have earned your desire. Your life is restored but your strength and agility remain as they were." The figure chuckled. "However no more breathing poison gas in elevators. You need oxygen to live."

"And food?" questioned Angel, suddenly having a mouth watering image of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

"No more blood for you."

Nina helped Angel stand up. As she did the figure turned its attention to her.

"And you Nina Ash? What pathway do you feel called to follow?"

"I have already chosen," the girl werewolf replied. She looked up at the face of the tall man her arms still were wrapped around. "It's been said before but I can't improve on the words. '"Do not press me to leave you or to turn back from following you. Where you go, I will go. Where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people and your God my God'."

Angel had no words to reply to Nina's declaration. He simply bent his head and gently kissed her on the lips. His eyes spoke all he needed to say.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.