Pathways
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - From the TV series "Angel". Post "Not Fade Away". Angel is rescued by an unexpected savior. Which of the paths before him will he follow? Sex will be at appropriate times.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence  

(Sorry this is taking so long. Real life keeps getting in the way.)

Angel woke to a splitting headache. Not surprising him in the least, he was spread-eagled and chained to a stone wall. He winced as the gnomes wielding their sledgehammers on the inside of his head increased their tempo.

"Ah, back with us at last," came a mock cheerful voice.

Angel pried one eye open, then the other. He gave his best glare at the figure in front of him.

"Doesn't anyway in the damn city ever STAY dead?"

"That's pretty rich, coming from you. But just because I'm dead doesn't mean I can't hang around for a while. After all, my contract, like my old buddy Lilah's, runs far beyond death."

"So you're still working for the Senior Partners then, Lindsey McDonald?"

The sometimes lawyer threw back his head and laughed. "The Senior partners? You still don't get it do you Angel? You mean nothing to them; you're an insect beneath their notice."

"That's why they spent so much time trying to recruit me and trying to corrupt me into being one of their flunkies huh?" shot back the chained vampire. He knew he needed to anger Lindsey. People who lose control are more likely to make mistakes. Besides, Angel knew damn well that he had severely stuck it to the Senior Partners and their plans.

The word "Flunkies" triggered a reaction. Lindsey flushed and turned red with anger. "Never mind them; I'm just here for you. How dare you? How dare you have that simpering, Cosmo swigging, horned flunky shoot me? It was supposed to be YOU damn you." With that Lindsey followed the script. He lost control.

The beating he gave the chained Angel wasn't anything to enjoy, even as beatings go. The only thing Angel was a bit thankful for was that this time Lindsey wasn't using a sledge-hammer. It hurt, a lot, but alive or dead Lindsey was still mortal and after a while his arms gave out. He threw down the steel rob he had been using, spat and started to leave. When he reached the door he turned around.

"Oh, by the way, I've sent a group to take care of your little blonde friend. You know, the one who used to hang around your bed and stare at you with soulful eyes? I had her followed, her and that other female who showed up. By now the pair are dead, or," Lindsey laughed, "Or waiting to wake back up. Think she'll have a soul like you or will she just be a regular old eat-them-all vampire? Well, think on that. When I find out I'll be sure to let you know. In fact, I think I'll instruct them when they get back to go retrieve her body. Assuming of course they left enough of it to make the trip worthwhile."

Angel stared in amazement. "You sent vampires after Nina and Buffy?"

"Is that the other one's name?" inquired Lindsey. "Well, how nice. I'll know what to have carved on her tombstone."

The Ex Wolfram and Hart employee grinned maliciously and left the room, closing the steel door behind him. Even as it clanged shut Angel gave a sigh of relief.

Obviously Lindsey, be he dead or whatever, still under the thumb of the Senior partners or free-lancing, had made one huge error. Blinded by his lust for revenge he hadn't researched his opposition enough. He obviously had no idea who Buffy was and apparently she had found wherever Nina had gone when the sight of him and Buffy hugging had sent her running from the hotel. He had no clue how many vampires Lindsey might have sent, but between one Slayer and one Werewolf who could control both her shifting and herself in were form, well, if any of Lindsey's little strike force came back to him it would be a miracle.

Now that he not longer worried about the danger to Nina, and the child that she was carrying, he was able to concentrate on getting out of here. Along the way he intended to relieve Lindsey's central sore spot. This time he would kill the former lawyer himself.

Nina and Buffy had arrived back at the Hyperion. Both had spotted the signs of the struggle as soon as they walked through the courtyard. Nina had run inside, dashing up and down stairs and calling Angel's name. Buffy had remained still. She knew the vampire was gone and from the torn-up area he had gone neither willingly nor easily.

"Nina," she called. All she heard in reply were increasingly frantic calls for Angel. She raced into the building and caught the distraught woman by the shoulders.

"Nina! Calm down!"

For a moment Buffy thought the other girl was about to slap her or shape shift and get really ugly. Then two perfectly human arms were thrown around her and a weeping body flung itself against her. She held Nina, soothed her, stoked her hair until with a hiccup the other female straightened up.

"I'm sorry. You must think I'm some kind of, well, I don't know what you must think of me except that I'm a person who comes apart in a crisis."

"What I think is that you are a pregnant woman dealing with the fact that the love of your life, who also is the father of your unborn child, is missing and probably in a LOT of trouble." Even as she said those words, and meant them, Buffy felt a pang. Once upon a time she was the love of Angel's life. Well, unlife anyway. For just one moment she relived those days when she and Angel were together, then she brushed those thoughts aside. Not only were they out of date but there were more important things to think about right now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.