Full Leather Fear, Love & Loathing in the Magic Kingdom - Cover

Preview

Full Leather Fear, Love & Loathing in the Magic Kingdom

by Rumpleforeskin

Copyright© 2009 by Rumpleforeskin

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Magic, Slavery, Fiction, Humor, BDSM, DomSub, Spanking, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Snuff, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Water Sports, Pregnancy, Size, Body Modification, Slow, Caution, Violent, Military,

Fantasy Sex Story: When a former Marine's life spirals out of control, even little steps, like quitting smoking, sound like a good idea. This was just the first step to a complete rampage through the Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of a very pissed off Fairy Godmother. Lots of gun porn, bad language, bad attitudes, and some extremely nasty non-consentual fun with a very naughty treasonous Princess. Lots of Codes.

Thanks to a couple of advance readers that looked things over for me, but any editing (or non-editing) mistakes are very definitely my own


Author's Note:

Originally, this story was intended as a very silly spoof on the "Damsels in Distress" Universe, but somewhere along the line it failed to make that left turn at Albuquerque. I'm still not quite sure exactly what this story did turn into instead. I had planned to post this under my normal Author account, but perhaps this weird story is better off here under my alternate name.

For this story I have shamelessly borrowed a few quotes from numerous sources, most obviously "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" by Hunter S. Thompson and the movie "Full Metal Jacket". The discerning reader will discover even some obscure Gilbert & Sullivan quotes mixed in here and there.

This story was written as therapy recently during two of the worst months that I can remember in a great many years. The stress release probably prevented me from shaving my head and taking a rifle up into some tall tower and blasting away. There is a lot of gun porn and a rather nasty sex scene in a middle chapter that might not be to everyone's taste. If that part of the story bothers you, just skip to the next chapter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.