Playing After School - Cover

Playing After School

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Watching porn with her twin brothers becomes a sister's erotic adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I get home from school before my twin brothers (they're fraternal, not identical), so the day it all started, I was up in my room finishing my homework when I heard what sounded like laughter or something coming from downstairs. I went to see what was going on and came upon my brothers, Luke and Logan, sitting entranced in front of the computer looking at what appeared to be a porn movie.

"He's licking her pussy. Wow, what tits she's got, they just bounce everywhere."

"He's gotta fuck her soon, his dick looks like it'll explode. I know mine would."

Well, now, my thirteen-year old brothers have somehow gotten around the porn filters my parents set up and are leering at naked people doing all sorts of things I bet they wish they were doing.

I'm two years older than they are and have dated some but as far as sex goes, I haven't done much. I've had one guy feel my boobs (I let him and really didn't get much thrill out of it. Maybe it was more a factor that he didn't seem to know what he was doing, rather than something to do with me.) but that's about it. Yeah, pretty dull. Some of my friends brag about all the dicks they've sucked or had in them. One friend I know even started fucking at nine and loves to tell you all about it.

Anyway, here my twin brothers are watching porn and I can see that they're also rubbing themselves pretty hard through their pants. "Look, he's getting ready to put it in her pussy."

"Can I see too?" I say and they both jump about a foot.

"Shit."

"Geez, Megan, sneak up why don't you."

"Well, can I watch too?"

"Errr, you really want to?"

"Yeah, maybe I do. Girls can like sex too, you know."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"If I watch then I can't tell anyone about this, can I?"

"Good point, sis, pull up a chair, no, take mine," says Luke (I know for a fact that some kids call him "Lick" at school.).

"Thanks, what are we watching?"

"Oh it's called, "MILF gets drilled good."

"Oh, classy. What's MILF? Oh, no, I remember "Mom I'd like to fuck," right?"

"You got it and its a good name for this babe," says Logan.

"It's what some of our friends call Mom. They think she's hot."

"Well, she is beautiful, nicer than this babe we're watching." On the screen, the woman is being screwed by the man while he twists her nipples and she screams, then its over.

"What's next," I ask.

"How about this one, 'Teen threesome has fun after school, ' maybe we can get some pointers."

"Ha, ha," I said, "good luck with that." So, that's what we watched and it turned out to be two girls and one boy and they sucked and fucked for about a half hour doing it in just about every combination possible. Very inventive.

Well, it did get my juices flowing, if you know what I mean. And my brothers were rubbing their pants pretty hard. "Maybe you two should go to your rooms and get a little relief after watching this."

"Oh, and you don't need to, sis? Woman of steel, huh?"

"Well, it was pretty sexy and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned-on. Yeah, I'm pretty worked-up and I'm going to my room for a while. See ya later. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

So, off we each went to our respective rooms for a little furious masturbating. I'm certain a lot of cum got spilt. I sure got off good. Twice. It was a good movie."

The next day, Luke came to my door and said, "We're going to fire up the computer and watch some vids, wanna come?"

"Sure, I'll watch and I wanna 'cum' too. Ha, ha." I was wearing a tee and cutoff shorts (yes, with a bra and panties) and Luke and Logan were also in tees and shorts.

"Okay, what are we watching?"

"Here's one: 'Two teens in the living room.' Let's see what they do."

We begin watching as two girls entered an apartment and began to pull their tops off. One had small but perfect tits with nice perky pink nipples that pointed off to each side, the other's were big and soft and round with large nipples and wide areolas that looked straight at you. They then began pulling down their jeans. The large-breasted girl turned away and bent over to take off her pants exposing her large puffy pussy lips to the viewer.

The other girl turns and strips off her jeans and bends to bare her small labia peeking from between her legs. Then they sit back down, open their legs and begin to rub their pussies while kissing and spreading their slits wide apart. The small girl begins to suck the others nipple then they switch and the small girl spreads her pussy wide open. After a few minutes, they stand up and come over to the camera being held by a guy laying down with his cock in the air.

The busty one begins to stroke and suck him while the other girl watches. I'm sitting between my brothers and they are watching intently. I feel warm all over and tingly between my legs. Luke is rubbing his crotch and Logan has his hand down his shorts. Luke begins to unzip his pants and I say, "What are you doing, Luke?"

"Getting it out where I can jack-off. I gotta do it," and he pulls out his dick and begins masturbating right there.

Well, then Logan did the same; I have two dicks being jacked-off, one on either side. The two girls in the video, of course, didn't notice this but I sure did, and I slipped my hand in my panties and wedged two fingers inside to have a bit of fun myself.

Now, let me stop for a minute to explain something. I realize that, to many of you who have had lots and lots of sex, this all seems pretty lame: two brothers and a sister jacking-off to porn. Well, I'm just turned fifteen and my twin brothers are thirteen and a half. I've never had a real date and I've never been kissed in a serious way (I can hear you gloating about how advanced you were at my age; I wasn't, sorry) and had only been to two dances at school and a couple of parties (highly chaperoned).

So, I'd really never seen a real penis, live and up close, in its erect state (sure little boy's thingies when I babysat and so on) but never the real thing, especially with one on each side of me. Okay, back to what happened.

So, we're watching the video (I was more interested in what was going on beside me that what was on the screen, really) and Luke is saying "I'm gonna cum, OOOh, OOOH, OOOH" and a big splurt of white goo explodes out the end of his dick and lands on his leg followed by several more. Very impressive when its your first time seeing it 'live.'

I was getting myself going pretty well, too. It was quite obvious that I was doing a lot more than just adjusting the fit of my panties; anyone, including my brothers, would easily know I was masturbating furiously. I was breathing hard and making quiet moans as a flash of intense fireworks raced throughout my body. "Uungg, uungg, ewww" I moaned as I relaxed the tension which had stormed through my being.

Just then, Logan's cock erupts cum all over the floor in front of him. We're each collapsed there in front of the monitor as the two girls continue their fun with the guy holding the camera.

"Geez, you got off, too, Megan, I'd like to watch you sometime," said Logan.

"Oooh, me, too," chimes in his twin.

"You're kidding, right? You just did." I said.

"No, I mean without clothes on, we could do it naked. That would really be sexy," adds Luke.

Boy, what have I gotten myself into here. I've got two horny little brothers (though 'little' doesn't seem to apply to their penises so much any more) wanting to get naked with me. Do I really want to start that? It might be fun, they are cute, all my girlfriends think so. And, I sure don't have any other guys breaking down the doors that want to get to know me and my newly-developed body.

"I dunno, I'll think about it," I replied. "Maybe, maybe not."

So, as I lay in bed that night (my third masturbation since the one with my brothers), I knew I had to decide one way or the other what I was going to do. It would be pretty exciting and sexy to be a naked threesome getting off in front of each other. I was getting wet and warm again just thinking about it. Maybe that's my answer right there. Why not do it. My brothers would certainly never tell my parents but I'd have to swear them to secrecy with their buddies. You know how guy's brag. Yeah, that's a must.

So, the next afternoon, as soon as I walked in the house, they both asked me what my decision was. Boy, these two were eager to see me naked. Well, in truth, I was curious about their bodies, too, especially, that nice 'sticky-outey' part between their legs. It was fun to see them spurt.

"Well, I'm still thinking about it. If we did something like that, you guys would have to swear to me that you wouldn't ever brag about it to your buddies. Ever."

Luke is the first to respond, "Oh, no, we would never tell anybody else. Its just for the three of us."

"Yeah, we wouldn't ever tell anybody," added his twin.

"For today, let's just do what we did yesterday. I'm still thinking about it. That okay?"

"Sure, sis, lets get a video on," so they fired up the computer and soon had a video of a girl and a guy on a picnic. Soon, they start kissing and he begins to undress her while kissing her as he goes. She backs up to a table and leans against it as she spreads her legs apart and he begins kissing her between her legs.

Need I say that I'm getting pretty turned-on by this and its giving me a fantastic tingle in my pussy which I am soothing with rapid strokes from the two fingers I have inside me.

Luke pulls down his shorts and briefs and begins hammering away at his rather sizable penis. Never to be left behind, Logan drops his drawers and they're in a first-to-cum race with each other.

On the video, the girl is now sitting on the picnic table bench and she's opening the guy's belt and pulling his pants down, then his jockeys. Out flops this rather substantial cock that bends off to one side. Odd, I think, but after all, how many have I seen. I look right and left and my brother's dicks seem to go straight out, so I am learning more about the human male body parts. Mark this up to 'education.'

Almost on cue, Luke blows a wad of cum followed by his brother's only seconds later. The place seemed awash in semen as I continued to work toward my own pleasurable end. It came (cummed?) a few minutes later and I tried to stifle my enjoyment so as to appear in control. Inside I wasn't. It was a definite turn-on to be masturbating with two guys even if they were my brothers.

Luke says, "That was fun, sis, you seemed to enjoy it, too. Don't forget that you are thinking over our idea to spice things up. That'll be even more fun."

"Yeah, I'll let you know tomorrow, for sure. Okay?"

"Can't wait."

Sure I bet you two can't wait. Get a real look at Sis's pussy and tits. The thought, however, made me all tingly in my damp panties. Well, what was I going to do. Do I really want to get naked in front of my brothers? Maybe my damp panties were telliing me something. It really would be a turn-on and I was already having much stronger orgasms when I masturbated with my brothers.

So, I decided (more or less) to go ahead the next day with a naked jack-off session with the three of us. I masturbated three times that night just thinking about it.

The next afternoon, my brothers were waiting for me (big surprise). "Well, Megan, are we doing it?" asked Luke.

"Yeah, I guess so, you guys do promise never to tell anyone ever, ever, right?"

"Oh, yeah, never. We swear."

"Well, okay, I guess we can do this. You want me naked first, of course, right?"

"Oh, yeah. We've been wanting this. I'm hard already," said Logan. So, I start to unbutton my blouse (slowly, of course, I want to drive them crazy by now. Let'em cum in their pants.) and drop it on the floor.

Now, I slip a strap off my shoulder and pull the cup down slowly to just above my nipple and drop the other strap down and lower the other cup. "Ewww, come on Megan, get your tits out," says Luke.

"Let's be a little more gentlemanly, please," I say as I drop my bra to the floor.

Like most teenaged girls, I've spent many hours looking at myself in the mirror, usually naked. My breasts have developed quite nicely in the last year or so and I fill a B-cup very snugly. I am also very firm (I pass the 'pencil' test, you remember that, you pass if you can't hold a pencil under your breast and it falls to the floor), no sag, no jiggle and my nipples get very hard when I rub them. They are dark pink with light pink areolas that are slightly swollen and get puffier when I get excited, like now.

I know its not nice to brag on yourself, but I have perfect boobs. No girl in gym class has nicer tits. And now my brothers are gawking at their topless sister. "Megan, you are beautiful, your boobs are perfect. God, they're pretty," says Logan.

"They're perfect, Meg, perfect. God, this is going to be great to jack-off looking at you," agrees Luke.

"Glad to help out, guys. Here's the rest," and I pulled down my shorts and stood there in just a thong (yes, I had chosen it on purpose). Should I finish the job?"

"Oh, yeah," they both said at the same time.

It was 'show the pussy' time and I just swallowed and pulled the thong down and tossed to to Luke. "I want it back, guys, when you're finished with it," I giggled. "You two look happy."

"Wow, sis, you shave your pussy, how cool."

"Yeah, I just think it looks nicer that way," I replied.

"Its really pretty, just beautiful," said Logan.

"Thanks, its the first complement I've had on that part of me. Glad you like it."

"Okay, your turn, guys," and they were naked before I could blink an eye.

"We're ready, can't you tell," Luke says as they stand in front of me with two hard-ons that only teen-aged boys could have. They each have some brown pubic hair and I can see their balls tucked under.

So, Logan fires up the computer and we start watching something called "Hot Teen Girl Fucking and Facial Cumshot," not exactly classic movie fare. It opens with a girl on top of the guy and she's laying back while facing him and his dick is well in her as they go to it.

He starts rubbing her clit and they fuck for a while longer. My brothers are stroking themselves and I've got two fingers in me and my other hand circling my clit. I look over at them and they're looking at me, not the video. Well, the girl in the vid is pretty cute but so am I and I'm right here in the room with my fingers in my pussy. Not surprised that they're watching me.

Each brother starts to moan and I look and they're now facing me as only seconds apart, they begin to shoot globs of cum in my direction. It was kind of exciting and weird at the same time. Cum was everywhere. I kept going as they watched and soon I had a major orgasm of my own. I was red-faced, panting for breath and slumped in my chair.

"Wow, sis, are you okay?" asked Logan.

"Yeah, girls sometimes look like it hurts but it doesn't. It feels really great. Whew, did you guys watch any of the video or just me?"

"Well, um, kindof you mostly, Megan. You're sexier than the girl in the video."

"Well, thanks, I'm off to take a shower."

I knew the next day would be a repeat, so when I got home, my brothers were ready. Luke said, "How about we get each other off, you do us and we'll do you?"

Wow, there's an escalation. Now, they want us to be touching each other and stuff. "So, how would this work, just so I understand what you mean?"

"Well, you can give us handjobs and we'll give you an orgasm with our fingers or by oral sex, whichever you want."

Well, handjobs aren't a real big deal but it seems that they mean they'll both be working together to get me off. "You mean, you both would be doing me together at the same time?"

"Yeah, we thought that two guys giving you a good time might be pretty great for you."

Damn. This is something that I'd never even imagined. "So you mean that you both would be using your fingers and mouths and so on to get me off together?"

"Yeah."

You have to admit that it would be pretty erotic having two guys working on your body to bring you to orgasm. "But no sex, I mean intercourse. I'm not on the pill."

"Sure, that's okay, fine. We thought it would be great for you to have two guys giving you pleasure at the same time."

Well, the pleasure part is probably right. I've really got little to be shy about at this stage. Hmm, tempting.

"Let's try it today and see if we all like it, okay?"

"Great, let's get naked," Luke says without waiting a second. Again, in the blink of an eye, we're all naked and their dicks were eagerly awaiting my hands.

"Can I see your dicks?"

"You can do anything you want with mine," says Luke.

"Oh, me too," adds his twin. So, I reach out and hold both, Luke in my right hand and Logan in my left.

"Oh, this is going to be great, I just knew it," says Logan. "That feels so good, sis," he says as I pull back and forth.

"Come over here," I say as I lead them, cocks in hand, to the couch and sit down in front of them, their dicks pointing right at my face. "Nice dicks, guys, boy, are they hot and they jump around when I rub on them. Here's a little kiss for each one," and I lean forward to give each a nice kiss on its chubby round head.

"Okay, how are we going to do this?" I ask.

"Well, maybe we should get a good look at each other first," said Luke.

"You mean, play 'Doctor'? Like little kids?"

"Well, kinda, you know, get down and really see what each other looks like down there."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "I'll look first (anything to delay them both down looking inside my privates)." They weren't going to be 'private' much longer.

So, I knelt down in front of them and lifted up their dicks and examined their balls. They did feel like they had balls inside the sack and their cocks jerked when I gently held their testicles. Next, I checked out their penises.

I put my index finger on the base of each one and slowly dragged it forward to the tip. Each cock jumped several times as I slid forward along their shafts. "Nervous, aren't they? Or just eager, maybe." There was a little moisture oozing from the tip of Luke's which I wiped with my finger and went around and around smearing it on the tip. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. He was enjoying this a lot.

I wet my other index finger and spread the moisture around Logan's cock tip and he also moaned. I was barely touching the ends of their cocks with my fingers, almost tickling them, but not, it was really turning them on, I could tell.

"God, that's fantastic, you're barely touching me but its very sexy, sis. Almost torture."

"Yeah, I never thought just a light touch would feel so good."

Now, its my time, I thought. I'm going to have to open my legs to another person or persons, my two brothers. Trying to make it easier, I thought, "Well, its only a pussy, there's millions of them on this earth, no big deal. But it was my pussy."

"Okay, guys, your turn to examine the patient. I'll lay back and relax (ha, ha, good luck)." I put my feet up on the sofa and spread my legs as far as I could.

"Wow, are you really pretty down there. I didn't know you shaved everywhere down there," says Luke. "Can you spread yourself open so I can see inside?" So, I pulled my labia apart and they peered into my love box.

Luke says, "I don't see how a guy's dick would ever fit in there. Its pretty small."

"Well, babies fit through there, you know. Dicks are smaller than babies."

"Is your clit down in there?" asked Logan.

"No, its right in here," I said as I spread my upper labia. "See, right there."

"Can I touch it?" asked Luke, the more adventurous twin.

"Um, okay but wet your finger first, it gets pretty sore if it gets rubbed dry."

He put his wet finger on my clit and ran a circle around it. "Mmmm" and I closed my eyes as the electric pulse traveled through my body.

"You must like that Megan, huh?"

"Oh, that's fantastic, really good."

"Can I put my finger inside?"

There's a question I hadn't anticipated for some strange reason. But what can I say at this point. So, I said, "Yeah, but be gentle, a girl is tender in there," and he slid his index finger inside my very wet opening and began to move it around a bit, being very careful it seemed.

"You can go a little faster, it's okay," and he stroked in and out more rapidly.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes and you can put two fingers in if you want," which he did. Mmm, nice.

Then Logan says, "Can I suck your nipple?"

"Oh go ahead, more the merrier," and Luke followed suit and they both began sucking my boobs. Well, it did feel nice, better than nice.

Geez, I was getting very warm all over and felt chills at the same time. I reached for the first penis I could find and began to stroke and squeeze it as I was being fingered by one brother and titty-sucked by both. I was really excited by all the attention being given to my various sexual parts. Wow, this was great! More than great, it was fantastic, thrilling, breathtaking, electrifying all rolled into one.

The tension was overwhelming me as they both pleasured me in their own way. My whole body was being set on fire by tongues and lips and fingers kissing, sucking and probing me into delerium. Then Luke, as he pumps his fingers in and out, lets go of my nipple, bends down and begins to lick me around my pussy. I simply exploded into the most euphoric orgasm of my life. I usually don't scream but I did this time.

"Are you okay, sis?" asked Luke.

"Oh, god, you two just got me off better than I've ever had. You can put your finger back in and Logan, suck my tits a little more. I've just got to lay here a few minutes. Whew! That was so exquisite that I just want to let it glow all over me."

Luke's other hand was gently rubbing me up and down my inner thighs as he continued to finger me in and out. I just lay there drenched in pleasure. Boy, no wonder everyone talks so much about sex all the time. This was unbelievable.

"Do girls always get off like that? I thought you were in a lot of pain or something. You really went ballistic," asked Luke.

"Well, most girls don't have a guy at either end licking and sucking them like you two were doing to me. No, its not usually that intense. But, you two sure gave your sister something to remember you by, that's for sure."

Both my brothers had raging hard-ons, sticking straight out. I said, "Okay, your turn guys, come to big sister. Who wants it first?" "Oh, I'll wait, Luke can go first. I can watch."

So, Luke lay down and I dribbled hand lotion on his 'flagpole' cock. "Lets make this guy happy, shall we?" I began to jack him up and down while I licked the end of his cock.

"Oh god, that's great Megs, great." I was so happy after their session on me that I wanted to give them some extra pleasure so I bent over and took Luke's cock head into my mouth and began sucking it as I stroked his shaft.

As I was bent over Luke working on his cock, I felt Logan's finger slide into my warm, happy pussy. Since my mouth was busy, I wiggled my butt to show him that I liked what he was doing and gave a low moan to make sure he knew I liked what he was doing. He was going in and out and I was going up and down on his twin brother.

Luke was moving his hips up and down pushing further into my mouth as I continued to rub up and down and suck. "Ewww, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Ooooh, ooooh, OOOOH, UUUNGHH." I decided to go ahead and keep sucking him and when he cummed, his cock flooded my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow and I gulped it all down.

I sucked him a little longer while his brother continued to finger-fuck me (What a nice brother, not to stop or slow down on me as I gave his twin head. Aren't I a lucky sister?).

"Oh, Megan, that was the best. Sucking me was as great as I've heard it was. Us doing this together is way better even than I thought, way better."

"Okay Logan, your turn. Lay down."

"Will you suck me too?"

"Only if you'd like me to." So, I put lotion on my hands and began to stroke his rigid cock. Then I bent further and took the tip of his cock into my mouth and began sucking him slowly but strongly. He wasted no time beginning to moan as I sucked him further into my mouth and then I felt a finger slip between my labia going in and out slowly and round and round (Oh, I have such nice and thoughtful brothers).

I moaned and squirmed a little to let Luke know that his finger was appreciated greatly and he responded by putting a second finger in my eager plump love canal. My breathing deepened and I began sucking Logan even harder.

"Oh, god Megan, I'm ... I'm ... gonna ... cuuummm" and he jerked his hips upward and spurted my mouth full of warm semen, some dribbling out the side of my lips. I swallowed (god, I'm filling up with cum and its all in my stomach) and licked the last traces from his cock. "Oh, Megan, that was unbelievable, sooo good, sooo good. What a happy dick I've got. You're the best sister a guy could ever have."

All this time, Luke is diddling with my pussy and licking me there as well. I moved back on his face and moved my hips in circles around his tongue as he pleasured me. Oh, life is good, I thought.

He begins to finger my clit and little jolts run all through my body. Logan is rubbing my breasts and gets down to suck one of my nipples. God, here I go again, I can feel another terrific climax coming on. Being loved at both ends is something a girl never dreams about; I sure hadn't but I could get used to it fast. But, WOW, is it spectacular.

Luke starts circling my clit with his tongue and giving it a gentle suck (where did he learn this?) and, again, almost without warning, my whole body erupted on a volcanic orgasm. Yes, I screamed again, the second time today. After a minute or so, the electricity was fading and I was simply drained, exhausted, cummed-out.

"Wow, we did it to you again. You really cum when we do that. I love doing it to you, sis. I never thought getting a girl off would be so exciting."

Logan added, "We can do that any time you want."

I grabbed them both into a huge hug and we lay there in each others arms for a long time just kissing and rubbing each other wherever it felt good. "Mmmm, this is so nice. I love you both. You make me so happy and my pussy is in heaven."

"We love you, too, Megs, and you make us happy, too. Our dicks love you, too."

"Aw, that's sweet," and I hug them harder.

Just like any girl, I'd always dreamed of a guy making love to me, his hands wandering to all my love spots, and, finally, bonding our two bodies together in passion. I never ever thought of two guys making love to me. One on each end. Maybe I'm not all that imaginative, but I've just discovered that two guys can send you to the moon and back, and quickly. I just can't hold back when they are flooding my body with such intense pleasure. I never dreamed of such bliss. The tingle stayed and stayed.

It was just after five o'clock and we rushed around to make things normal-looking, and just in time, too, as our mom drove in at about twenty after.

I went upstairs to plot a little extra dividend for my twin brothers for making their older sister so happy this afternoon. Its not often that a girl gets two earth-shaking orgasms in one afternoon. So, I slid my panties (very wet anyway) off and went back downstairs.

They were in the family room playing a video game and I picked up a book to read and sat in a chair across the room. They were intent on their game and I was intent on mine. After a few minutes, I raised the skirt hem up some and spread my legs. Let's see if they notice.

In a minute, Luke nudges Logan and nods his head toward me. I smile nicely as they get a look at my inviting display. They let go of their joysticks and start rubbing their other 'joysticks' as they continue to stare at my pussy looking at them. After a couple of minutes, I got up, went upstairs and put on a fresh pairs of panties. That'll give'em something to jack-off to tonight. Truth is, I jacked-off (girl version) later in bed as well.

Playing After School, Part 2

The next day at school, I asked my best friend, Mandy, if she knew how to get some kind of birth control.

"I use a spermicide insert and I get it at the drugstore. Why?"

"Well, that should be obvious, right?"

"Ew, who is it, who is it?"

"Never mind, can I buy them?"

"Sure, I do, just go to the contraceptive section and take them up front and pay for them. Simple as that."

"An insert?"

"Yeah, you put one in ten minutes before. It goes in you. And its good for an hour. And if your boyfriend gets hard again, put in another one and have fun."

So, I ride my bike to the drugstore after I get home and, sure enough, find the stuff that Mandy uses.

When I get home, my brothers are waiting by the door.

"Where've you been? Thought you'd be home before us like usual."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.