Hard Winter - Cover

Hard Winter

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 18 : Our First Anniversary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 : Our First Anniversary - It is 2013. Economic problems, climate change and disease have brought civilisation to it's knees. Mark Jennings, like everyone else has to cope. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

It was the third of October, tomorrow was the first anniversary of Kelly arriving in Newsham. I had been thinking about something to give Kelly to mark our first year together for weeks when, on a visit to Kirkham a couple of weeks ago, I saw some wood carvings. The realism blew my mind. I knew I had the answer. I commissioned a carving of me, Kelly and Kirsty. John, the wood carver, asked me to give him some pictures of the three of us. He had seen us in the flesh as well. He then did some sketches of possible carvings, I wanted the theme of potatoes worked in somewhere.

I chose a sketch showing me and Kelly standing arm in arm with Kirsty sitting against a sack of potatoes at our feet. I chose a piece of apple wood for the carving, which would stand around fifteen inches high when completed.

I agreed to supply fifty tins of baked beans, a box of tea bags and a side of bacon, which I had acquired from Blackie's group. In the current times the tea bags were actually worth more than either of the other items.

I was on my way to pick up my carving. Scott was doing the milk run and he agreed to take me back and return me to Newsham. Scott and Vi knew the reason for my visit but I had asked them to keep quiet. I was maybe an hour in Kirkham, I had delivered my goods and collected my carving, it captured us brilliantly. Kelly with her ample bust spilling out of a low cut top. Me with a balding head and fairly chunky. Kirsty wearing a dress with her naturally curly hair framing her face. The bag of spuds, lying on its side and spilling onto the ground.

Scott and Vi both wanted to see it but I had decided that no-one else would see it until I had presented it to Kelly in the morning. Vi wheedled but I wouldn't be moved and they delivered me back to Newsham by three in the afternoon. All three girls were out when I got home and I secreted the carving in my room.

I had already made it clear that I wanted Kelly with me that night. She was now seven months pregnant but, apart from more frequent visits to the toilet (on a few occasions she had squatted behind a bush in the village), she was still the same live wire that I remembered from a year ago.

At tea time that night Karen announced, "Kelly, Mark and Kat, I want you back here at five-thirty tomorrow; showered, shitted and, if you need it, shaved! I have a special meal lined up for you."

Kelly and I went to bed early that night, we made love and chatted about our first year together. We both agreed that we had come a long way. She asked me a question, "Do you still think about Sally?" I told her truthfully that I did, but instead of it being a deeply painful memory it was now just happy memories of another time. She hugged me and said, "I thought so. The last time you mentioned her was when we argued." We then spent an hour chatting about our life now. I told Kelly that she had made my life bearable and, together, we had changed life in our corner of Yorkshire.

She asked me about Kat and Karen, and I told her what she already knew, that I loved them, but their being part of our family was a product of the times. Kelly said, "I know but remember, I had to share you and that wasn't easy. But I knew if I didn't the ultimate fallout would be far worse with every woman in the area wanting a piece of you, after all you are now the most powerful man in Yorkshire, and possibly the UK. The thing is with three wives to keep an eye on things other women know that they couldn't get away with anything, even if they wanted to. After all, we have six eyes and six ears, between us we know what's going on."

We fell asleep in each others arms. I knew that whatever happened in the future Kelly and I would always stick together.

As always I awoke around six the next morning and worked my head between Kelly's legs. I woke her in the way that I knew would please her, my tongue on her clit and in her pussy. It didn't take long to get her attention and soon we were doing a sixty nine. When we had both come, I ferreted under the bed and produced the bag with the carving.

Kelly opened it and was amazed by the likeness and the quality of the carving. She sniggered at the reference to potatoes. She kissed me and said excitedly, "I must show Karen and Kat, have they seen it?" I told her they had not and watched her rush to their rooms. In a few minutes all three girls were draped over my bed, Kat and Karen both said they had gifts. Kat laid on the bed, opened her legs and said to Kelly, "I didn't know where to hide it and thought this would be the safest place." She held her pussy lips open to reveal a package

Kelly got between her legs and pulled the package out with her teeth. She then unwrapped it to reveal a silver bracelet, made in four sections with Kelly, Mark, Kat and Karen engraved on each section. Again it was exquisitely made and I asked Kat where she got it made. She told us, "One of Blackie's group used to make jewellery, I raided those silver roubles in the jar in the kitchen." Kelly put it on. It looked good.

Then Kat turned around, raised her arse in my face and said, "Your present is in my other hiding place." I pulled a tape with my teeth and a package concealing a pen, a fountain pen, popped out. The pen was engraved, "To Kelly and Mark, 4th October 2014. The first of many happy years, love Kat." in small type.

Karen laughed at Kat's antics and said, "My present wouldn't fit in either hole no matter how much I tried, and she disappeared into her room and reappeared with a large bag.

We opened it together. It was a painting showing the two of us sat on the seat on the way to Railway Farm, arm in arm.

It was signed 'Neil, 2014.' Now there is a thing, I never knew Neil was an artist.

During this time there was a knock at the door and a small voice, "Can I come in?" Kirsty was at the door. My three wives hurriedly pulled the covers over our lower halves and Kelly shouted "Yes, Love."

Kirsty bounded in and leapt on the bed, she said, "I know it's exactly one year since Mummy and I arrived here, everyone has been on about it for the last week. Anyway, MumKaren and MumKat helped me choose this." She produced a small bag.

Kelly and I opened it. Inside were two books, where they had found them I don't know, but one of them traced the history of the surname Jennings, and the other the history of the name Hammond.

Kirsty then dropped her bombshell question, "Why do some people call me Kirsty Jennings, and some people call me Kirsty Hammond?"

We all tried to explain. Kelly then asked, "What do you want to be called"

Kirsty surprised us all, "Kirsty Hammond-Jennings, as I like both names."

From that day on Kirsty told everyone that was her name and, bearing in mind her position here, no-one argued with her.

We went downstairs and had breakfast. While we were eating there was a continuous stream of visitors, wishing us well.

Mary then came to see us and said, "Mark and Kelly, could you call by Jim Bolton's house. As you know he's quite frail now and can't walk easily."

As soon as we had eaten we went to Halfway Cottage. Jim was sitting in a chair and called us in. I noticed Ellie, the girl from Glaisdale was sat with him, one of her jobs was to keep an eye on him. He said, "Mark Jennings, I've known you for fifteen years, and Kelly I have known you for a year. When things fell apart last year, law and order broke down, I never believed we would be where we are now. I went by train to Sleights last week, for a ride out, I thought at best we would be scratching a stone age existence. Mark and Kelly, I know neither of you could have achieved what you have on your own, happy anniversary."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.