Hard Winter
Chapter 3: Autumn, A Trip into York

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Autumn, A Trip into York - It is 2013. Economic problems, climate change and disease have brought civilisation to it's knees. Mark Jennings, like everyone else has to cope. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

We both awoke around six-thirty and we still smelt of sex, I think it turned us both on because she was soon all fours wiggling her arse and demanding, "Fuck me, come on, I'm horny!"

We had a fast, furious five minutes of hard sex and we both came again. We then sat up to get our breath and Kelly said quite matter-of-factly, "What else turns you on? Would you fuck my arse, do a threesome with me and another girl? Would you tie me up and fuck me, spank me, piss on me, or me piss on you, come on..." She had a glint in her eye when she had finished and I suspected that she wanted to try all of these things.

"Well, I would like to fuck your arse, but not if it hurts you."

"OK. I love having my arse fucked but we need lube otherwise it will leave us both sore."

"What about you, what would turn you on?" Kelly smiled and looked a bit sheepish so I said, "Come on tell me, I've told you one thing I'd like to do."

She smiled and said, "OK, we take turns until one of us wimps out. I want you to make love to me when I am on my period, to suck me and fuck me. My last boyfriend wouldn't go near me when I was on and I am really horny then."

She looked at me and I saw the lust in her eyes. I knew that if I overcame the taboo I would be rewarded with the fuck of my lifetime. "OK, I will. Sally never let me near her pussy when she was on, she would always suck me off, but there's always a first time." I pulled Kelly in and kissed her.

At that point we had to stop our discussion as Kirsty appeared at our door saying, "Are you two getting up today?" I then realised it was half past seven and I told Kirsty to wait downstairs for us we wouldn't be long. We both skipped showering and were downstairs in less than five minutes.

As we were going to market to sell the potatoes I made us each a sandwich, and then produced a surprise from my shed. I had an old ladies bike that Sally used to use, and using an old girls bike I had made a tag along tandem for Kirsty, so that we could all cycle.

Kelly and Kirsty were both excited and wanted to set off straight away.

I got ready and we all set off. It's down hill most of the way and so there was not much pedalling needed, but eighty pounds of spuds in my bike trailer meant I had to take it steady. It took us about twenty minutes to reach the market and it was already filling up. I found a spot next to a couple selling apples. I sent Kelly to see if she could get a feel for prices; last week potatoes were about £2 per pound. A few people asked what I was selling but I just said, "Vegetables but I need to price stuff," and they walked away. People were always on the lookout for bargains from people who wanted to sell quickly and go and blow their money on the women hanging about at the harbour, or in the local pubs if they had any beer.

Kelly got back and said Spuds were £2.50 or four roubles this week at most pitches so I opened the first bag. I had a spring balance to weigh them, with a carrier bag to hold them.

The couple with the apples bartered ten pounds of spuds for five pounds of apples and then I sold steadily through the morning. The Market Sergeant, a local character who kept order, collected his five roubles. He and his helpers would chase and beat anyone who tried to steal from the pitches. By ten o'clock I had sold the lot, and had 250 roubles and £50 in small change to show for my efforts. I packed up and prepared to leave my pitch. There was now a queue of people waiting for pitches in the side streets, some had set up there, but less customers and a chance of theft meant most preferred to sell in the main market place.

As we set off together we saw a stall selling children's clothes. I knew Kirsty would need winter clothes so I dragged them over. I haggled with the stall holder, who bought and sold clothes, and got a reasonable deal on a thick coat, a couple of jumpers and some trousers.

"You didn't need to do that," said Kelly

"We're a partnership, remember, and that includes making sure Kirsty is clothed." Kelly just kissed me.

I then noticed three men selling some food, and a bike. I went over and pretended to be interested in the bike, they were asking £200, quite cheap these days for a second-hand one. With fuel so scarce everybody now cycled and when I 'hummed' and 'hawed' they said they would throw the food in. I knew it was Dan's bike. I said, "OK let me go and get the money, I only live round the corner and don't carry that sort of money."

Kelly didn't say anything and when we were out of earshot said, "What was all that about?" I told her I knew it was Dan's bike, I recognised it, even down to the odd tyres, one was grey, and one black with white walls, and went to find the Market Sergeant.

I told him the tale and he took three of his helpers over to 'Have a word'. As soon as they approached, the three men tried to make off, but were grabbed, he then called me over. I identified the bike. At first the men denied it, but it was obvious they were lying, their whole demeanour was shifty, and sure enough one of them tried to grass his mates up. It ended with all three of them getting a severe beating and being told to leave town. I took the bike and the food and £10 which Dan had on him, the rest of the money from the thieves was put in the 'market pot' which was used to help sellers who were robbed.

I managed to tie Dan's bike to my trailer and I wobbled the four miles home, it wasn't the most stable of loads, but with no traffic I wasn't in any danger. Kelly and Kirsty were now making good progress on their tag along tandem. We went straight to Dan and Stella's house, and Dan couldn't believe his eyes. I gave them the food and Dan said, "I didn't buy all that." I told him not to worry, the three who were selling the bike wouldn't be seen in Bridlington again. Dan asked me about the Market Sergeant, and I told him I knew him by sight, as a pub bouncer from a few years ago, and that he was self appointed, but he was fair and it meant that Bridlington market was now used by people from all over the area.

Stella then came up to Kelly and said, "Your speech last night was brilliant, and it silenced those who think that everything will be back to normal next week."

When we got home Kelly said, "I want to do tea tonight, I think I can see how the Aga works, and I want some flour." With that she produced a bag of suet.

I looked and said, "Dumplings?"

"Yes," she replied and then produced another packet. I couldn't see what it was. "Lard," she said as she bent over and pointed at her arse.

"You didn't waste any time."

"I like a good arse fuck," she laughed. "If I'm really horny I can even take a dick there with nothing but spit and pussy juice as lubrication, but with a bit of lube it really gets me going. That's why I'm going to feed you up tonight, you'll need your strength."

That evening at about tea time we had our first snow of the winter and it settled. So much for the last few winters being an anomaly, it was only the tenth of October.

Kelly prepared lamb with dumplings, and they came out perfect, she had a few curses at the Aga but managed to keep an even temperature.

We sat and watched telly for a bit, as usual the news was bland, and even the weather forecast was a crock of shit, according to the met office we should have a few light showers with temperatures about normal for the time of year, whatever that meant! There was a few inches of snow outside by eight, obviously that was 'normal for the time of year'.

Kelly put Kirsty to bed and came back down naked and carrying some blankets. "Pull the curtains and lock the door," she said. "You're going to fuck my arse, it's warmer down here and if there is any mess it won't muck the bed up."

Well, Kelly walking around naked got my blood flowing in spite of our little session this morning. She laid the blankets on the floor then came and sat in my lap. She kissed me lightly and then laid on the blankets, I got out of my clothes quickly, and joined her. The floor was hard under the blankets but the warmth from the Aga was nice. Kelly got into a sixty-nine with me but I noticed she was holding her arse lower, I took the hint and started rimming her anus as well as licking her dripping pussy. Each time my tongue touched her anus she let out a little moan. Before long I was working my tongue right into her anus and she was deep-throating me. Within secolds I was coming while she had her lips in my pubic hair.

"Now you can loosen me up back there," she said as she got up. "I reckon that'll get you hard again and then you can fuck my arse without coming too quickly."

She turned round and presented her arse, knelt and put her head down. I took a dollop of the lard and started to work a finger up her anus, taking it slowly and working on her clit with my other hand. Judging by the moans I was doing something right. I worked a second finger inside her, and kept adding a bit more lard. After a few minutes of this Kelly was worked up and her pussy was almost dripping.

"I'm ready," she moaned. "Grease your dick and give it to me!" I smeared lard on my pole which was now hard and put it to Kelly's anus. As soon as she felt my dick there she pushed back hard and my dick popped in. "Come on," she gasped, "Fuck me hard!"

Well, I didn't need telling twice and started to thrust in and out. As I did so Kelly had an orgasm and I felt her anus clamp down on my dick. I kept up the pace and Kelly was thrusting back at me, we were both covered in sweat. Kelly's second orgasm triggered my come and we both collapsed on to the blankets with my deflating dick between her arse cheeks.

We lay there for a few minutes until we started to feel chilled by our drying sweat. Kelly sat up and suggested we get cleaned up. As I followed Kelly upstairs I could see her pussy juice running down her legs and my come running out of her arse, that sight was enough to get me turned on again. In the shower she saw my hard-on and said, "You've got more stamina than my last boyfriend, and he was over thirty years younger."

We had a gentle spoons fuck once we got into bed. I had another little come and so did Kelly then we just fell asleep spooned up together. Her body felt warm and soft against me.

The next morning we woke up cuddled together, and waited until we heard Kirsty stir before we braved the cold room. I discussed my plans to survive and we decided that we needed an inventory of our food stocks. I reckoned we would have to acquire more food as there were now 3 mouths to feed. Kelly got a bit upset at this point and said, "I've made things difficult for you. Before I arrived you had enough to last the winter." I told her we were now a partnership and that I would need her help and support through the winter. I explained that I thought it would be another cold snowy winter, in spite of the news bulletins.

Over the next fortnight we went to the market each week and were able to buy a lot of food. The cold snap at the start of the month had given way to a much milder spell and lulled people into a false sense of security. We added another four fifty-six pound bags of flour, a hundred large tins of baked beans and half a pig which we jointed and froze.

I also acquired a number of rolls of insulation to lag the freezers. Some simple tests showed that if they were only opened once a day, running the compressor for one hour would keep the freezer at minus eighteen degrees and they would stay frozen for two weeks without thawing. I had a feeling that electricity supply would get more and more unreliable.

Our inventory showed that, at a pinch, we had enough food to survive for six months. OK, it would be a boring diet, but we would not be hungry. I actually based my sums on four adults, to allow for a higher calorie intake if the weather turned very cold. I then asked Kelly to visit the market each week to try and buy enough food for the following week, I gave her a budget based on my forgery detector sales. This meant that we would not start using our stockpile until the weather got really cold and I had still not touched my stash of money. No one knew about it, and I intended to keep it that way for the time being.

We had our first 'Defence Committee' meeting and decided that we needed some more weapons and ammunition. I also thought I could make an effective crossbow using car springs, and promised to try and get a prototype made for the next meeting. John Balton said he would see if any of his ex-army pals had anything they wanted to sell or swap. We invited the two remaining local farmers to join us and Kelly said she would visit them with Dawn Chalmers and try to get some co-operation. I told Kelly to take the shotgun with her. She didn't like the idea at first but I pointed out that two unarmed women on the road would be fair game for any low-life hanging around the area.

Phil, being the oldest, agreed to set up a proper watch system in the village, with fifteen families each family would only have one duty a week. I thought there may still be some resistance but Phil said he would motivate people.

At home, I rigged up a simple wind turbine, it was very 'heath robinson' but, in a stiff breeze, would charge the batteries I used for lighting during a power cut. I also 'acquired' some solar panels which I liberated from an unmanned level crossing on the nearby railway which was now unused and rusty. Someone had got there before me but they had been more interested in the copper wire for scrap and the solar panels were undamaged. I set these up on the garage roof. The power was now off at least six hours every day and some days longer.

Kelly and I were getting on fine, both in and out of bed, we worked well together. Kirsty would even help with simple jobs. That made the next development even worse.

It was market day at the end of October and the weather was still quite mild. I had lifted the last of the spuds and built a second clamp to keep them frost-free during the winter. We still had a small surplus and I suggested that Kelly try to barter them for some 'luxury' foods, to brighten the winter up. I had some forgery detectors to deliver so I left her at the market with my bike and trailer, and took hers. Kirsty wanted to come with me so I set off and told Kelly I would see her in a hour or so.

When I got back I needed a leak. I left Kirsty by our pitch, Kelly wasn't there, and went behind some buildings to pee. The public toilets were never cleaned, they were disgusting and the stench was nauseating. As I turned into the courtyard there was Kelly on her knees giving a guy a blow job. He saw me, he was leaning against the wall, and realised he was in trouble. He pushed Kelly away and tried to run past me. I pushed a wheely bin into his path, and he tripped and fell. I kicked him hard a few times and told him to fuck off. He dragged himself up and hobbled off. I then turned to Kelly who was now crying. All I said was, "Why?"

She ran back to our pitch and Kirsty started crying as well.

"Get on your bike and get pedalling," I said angrily. "Don't say a word unless you want to do this in front of Kirsty."

Between sobs, Kirsty said, "I saw you, mummy, kneeling in front of that man. What were you doing,? Why is Mark angry?" Kelly didn't answer and Kirsty said, "Have you been naughty?"

I didn't trust myself to say anything and just pedalled on as Kelly said to Kirsty, "It's an adult thing, you're not old enough."

Now, I know kids and that is the worse thing to say, but there we go.

When we got back home I told her to drop Kirsty with Stella and I would speak to her. I think she thought I was going to beat her but I don't hit women. I was still angry, and in fact my anger was now focussed. I had trusted her, we had agreed we would both be faithful, and I was disgusted with her.

Kelly walked into the kitchen, cowering. I repeated my question, "Why?"

"He told me he would do the clothes for half price if I blew him."

"We had a deal!" I exploded. "Doesn't that count for anything? You're a whore! I'm not kicking you out today, Kirsty doesn't deserve it. Get your stuff out of my room, you can sleep on the floor in the spare room until you can find somewhere else to stay. And keep out of my way."

In the middle of this Phil walked in. "A lovers tiff?" he asked, looking between us. Then he realised it was more than a tiff.

"Kelly will be looking for somewhere else to stay."

He didn't ask why. He turned to Kelly and said, "Young lady, I reckon you have some explaining to do. I've never seen Mark so angry." He then turned to me and said, "Would it be better if she stayed with me?"

"Fine by me," I replied. "She'll probably offer you a blow job in return."

Phil looked at me again and raised his eyebrows, then pushed Kelly in front of him. For an eighty-two year old he was still quite strong. I heard him almost shouting as he left, "Kelly you've let everyone down. When I suggested you go over and see Mark that evening after Margaret left I told you..."

I didn't hear any more, he pushed her out of the front door, turned around and banged it shut.

The offending clothes were still on the table in a pile. If clothing wasn't so scarce I would have burnt them in the Aga there and then. I found a box, put them in and threw the box into the spare room.

I came back downstairs and, for the second time in a month, I sat there and cried. Sally was gone, Kelly was a whore, and civilisation was crumbling around me. I would soon find a replacement for Kelly, once the first snow came I would have the pick of the women as I had food, but they would all be with me to survive, not because they loved me. Would I ever replace the love Sally and I had for each other?

I thought about the coming winter, the electricity supply was becoming more erratic by the day, the water pressure was so low that sometimes the kitchen tap would only manage a trickle, and I was boiling all drinking water. None of the phones in the village worked since the last snow, and enquires in Bridlington indicated that no one was now manning the telephone exchange.

I sat for a while considering the situation and decided I wanted to visit York to see what the situation was like there. The weather was still mild and looked fairly settled, I decided to make the trip. No-one locally had been beyond Malton or Driffield recently. I also had another idea forming in my mind. If it was still fine in the morning I would set off, I would be gone for two days. Phil had a key, I would leave a note telling him where I was going.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.