Insomnia - Cover

Insomnia

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman loses the ability to control her sexuality. This leads to a lot of mental conflict, and great deal of pleasure. It also leads to some major changes in her life. There is one rough sex scene in this story. But I don't go into a lot of detail and it is not a large part of the story. There is also one brief ws scene, just so we can really get to hate the guy we need to hate. To those people that have written to complain that I am mellowing, I know. I apologize. I'll work on it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

By the time I saw the note it was nearly lunch time. I had hardly any time at all to dread what would happen in the mailroom. To be honest, though, I was excited about getting fucked by Gordy's magnificent cock again. I had been raped, molested and sexually humiliated all morning. I reacted to that sort of treatment in what was now the normal way for me. I became sexually aroused.

It was only a few minutes before my three co-workers got up and, ignoring me completely, they left for the cafeteria.

I took my time, straightening out my desk and this time grabbing my purse so that I could make myself presentable after another hard hour of rape.

When I was sure that Jenna, Irene and Terry had time to catch an elevator and wouldn't see where I was going I made my way to the elevator lobby. As usual, by five minutes after the hour the entire floor had pretty much emptied out. I shared the elevator with one other woman. We rode in silence to the basement.

I turned left to the mailroom. She turned right to the cafeteria. No one was around when I knocked on the mailroom door.

The door was opened almost immediately by Kenny. I stepped in and he closed and locked the door behind me. He guided me to the center of the room and picked up a digital camera.

I groaned in dismay. I had forgotten about the damned pictures. But it didn't matter. Not anymore. Hell! I was an internet porn star now!

Kenny ordered me to take my dress off and started taking pictures. I tried to ignore him as I unbuttoned my dress and stood before the two men naked and vulnerable.

Kenny directed me into obscene poses for a few minutes. He took one nasty picture after another. Then he invited Gordy to join me.

Gordy was all too happy to get his hands on me again. He slid off of the nearby desk where he had been sitting and watching me pose for dirty pictures. He pushed his pants down. He was going to leave them around his knees.

Kenny said, "Go ahead and get naked. It will make for better pictures.

He didn't seem to mind baring that huge cock. I could understand why he was so proud of it. But he was less anxious to bare his large stomach. He did though. He quickly undressed and as soon as he was naked, Kenny began directing both of us. I posed with that large cock in my face and then in my mouth. He picked me up and placed me on a table and ate my pussy for a couple of minutes and then started working that large cock into me.

It went in easier today. I don't know if that was because I had gotten used to it on Friday or if it was due to the gang rape I was subjected to Friday night and Saturday morning. Whatever the reason, it felt wonderful as soon as he put that thing in me.

Kenny got pictures of his cock sinking into me and then more as he picked me up without taking his cock out of me and began fucking me standing up. We were directed through several more positions while Kenny went crazy with that fucking camera. He must have taken well over a hundred obscene photographs of us. Then he turned Gordy loose and told him to fuck the shit out of me. Those were his exact words.

There were more pictures as Gordy picked me up and placed me on my back on the table again. He was obviously glad to be turned loose. He began to pound into me violently with that huge cock. I loved it just as much as he did and I must have cum a dozen times before he finally reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them painfully between his chubby fingers as he tensed up and came inside of me.

I experienced one last orgasm as he ground his pelvis into mine and it was a massive one. I started to cry out loudly and Gordy quickly clapped his hand over my mouth.

My orgasm passed and I looked up to see Gordy grinning down at me. I grinned back and whispered, "Thank you. That was awesome!"

He blushed and finally began pulling his fat cock out of me. It made that same wet sucking noise that it had made last time. It was so fat that it created suction when he pumped it in and out of me.

I lay there on the table, exhausted, waiting for Kenny to take his turn. But it wasn't going to be that easy. First he had to humiliate me a little more. He came in for a close-up of my very satisfied pussy and said, "Christ, Kari! You're a fucking mess! Clean that up so I can fuck you."

I started to look around for some tissue but he said, "Use your fingers. Scoop it up and eat it. It will make for some great pictures."

So of course I had to eat the cum that was oozing out of me. But it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I was beginning to get used to this kind of degrading treatment. And of course, since I was being degraded I was getting turned on again.

Kenny got some close-ups of me scooping up Gordy's cum and transporting it to my mouth on my fingers. Then he handed the camera to Gordy and said, "Get a few good pictures. Then you can put your cock in her mouth. Let her get you nice and clean and maybe you can get another load off before we have to cut her loose."

The way Kenny talked about me or to me disgusted me. He treated me like a farm animal. And of course that kept me so stimulated that I continued to be ready for whatever abuse he had in store for me.

Gordy hovered around and took a few dozen more pictures as Kenny penetrated me and instantly began to thrust into me as if it was a violent rape. Then he put the camera down and offered his huge, cum encrusted cock to my lips. It may have been easier taking that massive appendage into my vagina. But it wasn't any easier taking it into my mouth. It was so large that I couldn't really suck on it. It filled my mouth with my jaw open as far as I could open it. But he slid a few inches of his cock in and out over my tongue while I struggled to keep my teeth off of it. He enjoyed it enough that his cock hardened again and in self defense I used my hand on the eight inches that didn't fit in my mouth.

Meanwhile, Kenny was enjoying the way my pussy clamped down on his cock while I continued having orgasms and I imagine that he was further aroused by watching Gordy stretching my jaw to its limits.

Kenny finally came. He left his cock inside of me until Gordy came in my mouth. Then he made me suck his cock clean. Once I had posed for a few more pictures eating the latest load of cum out of my pussy I was finally allowed to dress. Gordy handed me my purse and escorted me out.

I didn't even know what time it was. I made my way to the ladies room on the other side of the elevator lobby and this time I was better able to make myself presentable. I washed my pussy and rinsed out my mouth. I sprayed cologne on my belly and my thighs and was brushing my hair when the door opened and that strange woman that had been in here on Friday came in.

She smiled when she saw me. She looked me over and somehow she seemed to know what I had been doing over my lunch hour. I tried to ignore her. I turned back to the mirror and checked my hair again.

She wouldn't let me ignore her. She came over and stood behind me. She sniffed and chuckled. She said, "You're learning. But I can still smell the fresh cum."

I jumped when her hand came to rest on my ass. She smiled and said, "I like you. I like pretty sluts. I can see that you enjoy cock. Have you ever eaten a nice juicy pussy?"

I shuddered and whispered my response. "No!"

She smiled at my startled response and asked, "How old are you, sweetie?"

When I told her that I was twenty-one her eyes seemed to light up. She chuckled again and said, "Young stuff! I bet you are delicious. What's your name?"

I told her my name and said, "I have to get to my office. I..."

She smiled and said, "Relax, dear. You have ten more minutes before your lunch hour is up. I think we have time to get acquainted."

I stood there wishing desperately that someone would come in. Anyone, just so that I could escape from this strange woman. But no one came in. And the woman reached around and cupped my breasts with both hands.

Her smile widened and she exclaimed, "Oh my! No bra! You are a little slut, aren't you? Did come to work without a bra or did your lunchtime lover keep it for a souvenir?"

I was forced to admit, "I didn't wear one."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "It's funny. You don't seem like a slut. You don't strike me as the kind of young woman to go to work braless and spend her lunch hour on her back. Have you been doing this long? I don't remember seeing you down here before Friday."

I shook my head and said, "Friday was the first time."

I looked closer at the woman who was still gently caressing my breasts, and making them feel very warm and friendly. She was in her mid thirties to early forties, it was hard to tell. She had an excellent figure and was dressed very fashionably. Her clothing looked very expensive.

When I told her that the first time was Friday she raised an eyebrow and looked at me questioningly.

I said, "Please, it's a very long story. I don't have time to explain."

She nodded and said, "Wait right there. Go back to brushing your hair."

She dropped her hands and went into one of the stalls. I returned to running my brush through my hair while she used the toilet. Then she came out and washed her hands and said, "Come with me."

I followed her up in the elevator and down the hall to her large office. I was shocked to discover that she was the company's vice president, C.J. Harris!

She ordered me to sit down and asked me who my immediate supervisor was. I told her and she picked up the phone and instructed her secretary to notify my supervisor that she was borrowing me for a special project she needed taken care of.

I was in shock. And I was terrified. She hung up the phone and studied me in silence for a few minutes. I was becoming more unnerved by the second. Finally she said, "Alright, Kari. You have time now. Explain. I want to hear everything. Don't leave anything out."

I very much wished that she hadn't said that I couldn't leave anything out. There are details of this past weekend that I have no wish to recall. But I was given an order. I was forced to obey. I told her everything.

She sat in silence for close to an hour. I don't know how she reacted to what I told her. I was too embarrassed to look at her. I stared at the floor while I told her what had happened to me since I first flashed a stranger on the subway last Wednesday.

She waited until I reached the end of my tale and said, "Look at me."

I looked up. She was flushed. I couldn't tell if she was angry or aroused. She looked right into my eyes for a very long time and then asked, "You are aroused right now, aren't you? Telling me your story turned you on. How do you feel about that?"

I explained my two brain theory to her. I told her that a part of my brain hated these things I was doing. But that part of my brain had become increasingly mute. The other part of my brain, the part that was turned on by these things I was doing and was enjoying the humiliation and sexual abuse had pretty much taken over my life.

She smiled and said, "Good. Now, just one more thing and then you can go back to work. Come over here. Come around my desk and stand right here."

I started around her desk and she turned her chair to face me. I came to a stop when our knees were almost touching. She looked me up and down and said, "Pull your skirt up to your waist."

I had been half expecting this. But even so it was a shock. I reached down and pulled my skirt up to my waist and stood there while she studied my exposed flesh. After staring at me for a long moment she leaned forward and more closely examined my pussy. She even inserted a finger inside of me. That really took my breath away!

She smiled up at me and said, "I never would have guessed that you just had sex, especially not with the monster cock you just described. I am going to have to get to know Gordy a little better. I had no idea he had a hidden talent!"

She ordered me to step back and she got to her feet. She stared right in my eyes while she slid her own skirt up to her waist. Under her tight skirt she was wearing thigh highs and high cut nylon briefs. She slid the briefs down, stepped out of them and sat back down. She spread her legs and ordered me to kneel and pointed between her legs.

Even as I tried to tell her that I couldn't do what she was obviously about to ask of me I fell to my knees at her feet and stared at my fist close-up look at another woman's vagina. Even with the conditioning that I had been receiving over the last few months from Ian's white noise machine, I didn't think that I could do this. I couldn't even imagine it.

But she could. She placed her fingertips under my chin and lifted my head until our eyes met. She smiled and said, "I know it's scary, Kari. But it really is a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get a taste. I know that you've never done this before. Just do what you like having done to you and I'm sure you'll do fine. And I'm sure you will improve with practice."

I leaned forward slowly, not really knowing what to expect. I had tasted my own juices, sucking them from my fingers and lately from the fingers of any man who felt like feeling my pussy, as well as any number of cocks. I knew that taste wasn't unpleasant. It was certainly less objectionable than the taste of cum. But there was just something so very wrong about touching another woman's vagina.

The first thing I noticed was the way she looked. Her labia were slightly larger than mine. But they were probably swollen with arousal. Her vulva was dark red. Her arousal was obvious. My tale of being a helpless sexual pawn seemed to have quite an effect on her. I could see a faint trace of moisture in her crease. It was reflecting light from the windows beside her.

Next I noticed her scent. It wasn't the musky smell of an aroused vagina or even the smell of someone who had worked half the day sitting at a desk. Instead I detected only the light fragrance of what I could tell was a very expensive perfume. It was actually quite pleasant.

I delayed as long as I felt that I could, letting my senses form an opinion of this strange woman and the odious task I was about to perform. I finally touched the tip of my tongue to the sensitive flesh around her vulva and was rewarded by her sharp intake of breath.

I avoided her center and teased her the way I enjoyed being teased when someone, some nice man was doing this to me. I began to notice that it wasn't such an awful thing to do. At first I found myself wondering why men enjoyed doing this. What could they possibly get out of it? But then I thought about how exciting it was for me to suck a man's cock and it made more sense.

I gathered my courage and moved my tongue through her moist slit. It actually wasn't so bad. I knew that I couldn't trust my feeling because of that fucking machine of Ian's. But I found myself becoming aroused as I began to work around the edges of eating her sweet smelling pussy. I stopped experimenting and testing the waters and began to do what she asked of me. I started doing to her what I enjoy having done to me. I watched her level of arousal grow and as it did mine grew with it.

She had several orgasms as I ate her pussy with increasing eagerness. When she finally pushed my head away from her quivering pussy I was actually disappointed! I wasn't ready to stop!

Her body stopped quivering, her eyes opened and we looked at each other. She smiled and said, "I thought you'd enjoy that. Next time it will be your turn. Now, go back to work. And don't mention this to anyone."

I stood up and grabbed my purse. I started to leave but then I remembered that I was supposed to working on a special project for her. I turned back and asked, "What do I tell..."

Then I remembered that I wouldn't have any choice. "Never mind, I can't lie. If someone asks me where I was, what I was doing, I'll have to tell them. I can't lie."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "What if I order you to refer any questions to me?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know. If anyone asks I suppose we'll find out."

She smiled and said, "And if that doesn't work, well, the only one that can fire me is your uncle. And I would be surprised if he didn't get a kick out of it if he found out. Still, I'd rather he didn't. So remember that if you refer them to me you are being truthful and you are responding to an order."

I nodded and turned to leave once more. And once more I stopped and turned back. "I don't suppose you could do something about Kenny? It isn't that I mind so much. It's pretty exciting and Gordy is a wonderful fuck. But I hate all of those pictures and I am such a mess when they are done with me."

She grinned and answered, "I'm not sure. To be honest, I think I'd like to watch the next time you go to the mailroom. I'm very curious about Gordy."

I grinned back and said, "He is pretty amazing. It's a shame he isn't tall, dark and handsome and in possession of half a brain. You could build the perfect man around his cock!"

She laughed and waved me out of her office.

I went to the ladies room and washed my face and hands. Then I made my way slowly back to my office. I glanced at the clock on the wall when I entered. It was after two in the afternoon. I looked at my three co-workers. They were smirking, assuming rightly that I had been off somewhere having sex.

Jenna gave me a dirty look and asked, "Where the hell have you been?! Spreading that pussy around the office staff? Hell, girl! Your uncle owns the company. You don't have to put out to get ahead. Well, you have to fuck him. But that oughta do it."

I grew nervous as I wondered if I would be able to say what Mrs. Harris had told me to say. I almost sighed with relief when I told her that I was working on a special project for Mrs. Harris and she told me to refer any questions to her. It came out just fine! I shuddered in relief and went to my desk. I was further relieved to see that there were no notes on my desk. It looked like I was finally going to get a little work done.

I didn't get caught up. But everyone left me alone and for the next three hours I worked my ass off. I didn't get everything done. But I did alright. I got most of my work done.

I noticed Irene, Jenna and Terry leaving at the normal time. But I waited until I finished the document I was working on. When I finished I grabbed my purse and headed for the elevators.

I had only worked an extra ten minutes. There were still plenty of people leaving the building. I was only a little late. But I was worried about missing my usual train. My rational mind knew that was silly. Even if I missed my usual train there would be men on the next one. There were always men who wanted to look up a woman's skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.