Insomnia
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman loses the ability to control her sexuality. This leads to a lot of mental conflict, and great deal of pleasure. It also leads to some major changes in her life. There is one rough sex scene in this story. But I don't go into a lot of detail and it is not a large part of the story. There is also one brief ws scene, just so we can really get to hate the guy we need to hate. To those people that have written to complain that I am mellowing, I know. I apologize. I'll work on it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

The next morning we got ready for work and we talked over a cup of coffee. He told me again that if I didn't want to take the chance I could stay home. He even offered to take care of me.

I thanked him for the offer. And there may come a time when I want to take him up on it. But we both knew that the main reason that I was going to work was not for the money. I assured him that I would call him if I got into trouble. I was embarrassed to admit once again that I was excited by the possibilities.

He was embarrassed to admit that he shared my excitement.

He walked me to the subway. But we split up at the turnstiles. He had to take a different train than I did.

I felt the excitement beginning to build as I stood in my usual place and waited for the train. I had no plans to expose myself on the way to work. But then, I hadn't planned to expose myself on the way home that first day either.

My train pulled up to the platform and I boarded my usual car. I looked around quickly to see if the poor man that had been the victimized by my first efforts at flashing had taken a later train again so that he could sit with me. I didn't see him.

The seat closest to the doors was open. That was my seat of choice. That was the seat that permitted me to sit facing the people sitting on the other side of the doors with nothing between me and them to protect my modesty.

I pulled my book out and opened it. But I wasn't looking at the pages. I may not have intended to expose myself this morning, but once I sat down facing my fellow commuters I felt compelled to let my knees fall open.

It wasn't anything obvious. There was no obscene display. I doubt if anyone looking could see more than a little bit of thigh. But I watched over the top of my book and it wasn't long before I detected a man who was facing me looking over the top of his book, right at my legs.

As soon as I realized that he was staring at my legs I felt a huge rush. He might just as well have been touching me. I looked around discreetly. No one else seemed to be paying any attention. So, very slowly I began to let my legs fall open a little farther. I wasn't wearing anything under my dress. I had planned on buying more thigh highs. But Karl's little business deal had messed up my weekend plans.

It was at that minute that I finally remembered that envelope full of money. It was still lying on the lamp table in my living room where Mark had dropped it. I had forgotten all about it!

But the money meant little to me. I had something more important on my mind at the moment. I watched the face of the man who was watching me spread my legs. I knew that he had to realize by now that it was not unintentional. My knees were fourteen or fifteen inches apart and my pussy had to be visible to him now.

I knew I was having an effect on him. I saw him blush and reach down with one hand to adjust his cock in his pants.

When I realized that he had a hard on from looking at my pussy I was terribly embarrassed. And once more I was incredibly aroused. I thought about the paper that we had taken from Ian with the list of the things that he had programmed into my brain.

Even knowing that what I was doing and the feelings that I was getting from it were a result of the suggestions that Ian planted in my brain I couldn't control my reaction. Images of that subway ride with Karl the other night when he made me change clothes on the subway flooded through my brain and added immeasurably to the feelings I was experiencing. I was ready now for whatever my day might bring.

My stop was approaching. I put my knees together and put my book in my purse. I took a few deep breaths and when the doors opened I was able to get up and calmly walk to the escalators. It wasn't until I started up that I found out the man I flashed on the train was right behind me.

He never said a word to me. He stood on the step directly below mine and as we slowly made our way up to the street his hand came to rest on my leg, just above my knee.

I looked back, startled. I recognized him. Our eyes met and he smiled and as we looked into each other's eyes his hand slowly worked up under my skirt until his finger was resting in my very wet crease.

I groaned when his finger touched me there and experienced a mild orgasm. I wasn't quite recovered when I got to the top of the escalator and I nearly fell on the sidewalk.

The man jerked his hand away from my pussy and steadied me for a moment. He smiled and said, "Sorry. I couldn't resist."

I smiled back and replied, "Me either. Thanks."

He released my arm and said, "No, thank you."

Then we went our separate ways. As I walked away I felt a confused jumble of thoughts and emotions. I was still very aroused. I felt a twinge of guilt. Now I was half of a couple. Last week I had been alone and I wasn't cheating on anyone. I felt relieved that the stranger had gone off in the other direction without ordering me to do something I shouldn't. And I felt disappointed that the stranger had gone off in the other direction without ordering me to do something I shouldn't.

I shuddered. I'm not sure why. I suspect it was excitement that my day had just begun and the games had started already. I was well aware of how my excitement level had increased when that strange man had touched my pussy and a wave of embarrassment had washed over me, followed immediately by arousal.

Now, as I walked to my office I remembered that there were at least three men there that were probably planning on fucking me today. And I knew that I was going to let them because I had no choice.

But my day of sexual servitude was all in the abstract until I actually got off of the elevator on my floor. I went to my desk, stuffed my purse in the bottom drawer and saw the note lying on my desk blotter before I even left to get my coffee.

I picked it up and read it nervously. It was from my Uncle Wayne. It instructed me to go to his office as soon as I arrived. I felt my level of arousal begin to rise even as I read the note.

I looked around suddenly. I had almost forgotten about the man and the two women I shared a small office with. All three of them were staring at me as I read the note. They probably noticed how red my face had gotten as I read the note. They probably knew what it said and who it was from.

I learned on Friday that word of my relationship with the owner of the company had spread all the way to the mailroom. So I assumed that the people I worked with were aware of it. I had been getting along well with the people I had met here at the office, especially the three people who worked with me in our little alcove. I haven't worked here very long and we were still getting to know each other. But they were looking at me now like I was some kind of spy.

I didn't know what the three of them had heard or what they were assuming. But the looks on their faces made me uncomfortable. I started to leave the room in response to the note. But then I turned back and asked, "Do we need to clear the air here? I don't know what you have heard. The boss is my uncle. But we were never close and are not close now. And believe it or not, no one knew when I applied for this job that he was my uncle, nor did he know that I had applied for a job with his company. I got this job because I was qualified for it. There was no nepotism involved. And just to be clear, I am still not close to my uncle and I am was not planted here to spy on you. So you can all relax. Hell, I don't even like him!"

I turned and left the room then. Maybe if they had a chance to discuss it they would decide to give me the benefit of the doubt. Or maybe they had heard the rumors about what I looked like when I left his office on Friday and were of the opinion that I was fucking my uncle, which was true of course.

I went down the hall to my uncle's office. His receptionist looked up when I entered. She made no attempt to hide her loathing and I didn't blame her. What surprised me was my reaction to look of disgust on her face. It embarrassed me. And of course, because I was embarrassed I felt myself becoming aroused.

There was a sneer in her voice when she said, "Go in. He's waiting for you."

She said the right things. But the note of revulsion in her voice left no doubt what she thought of me. It was also obvious that she knew the reason for my visit to my uncle's office.

I tapped lightly on my uncle's door. I didn't wait for a response. I opened the door and stepped inside. My uncle was not at his desk. He was sitting off to the side in a small seating area. He was not alone. There was a young man sitting with him.

Both men watched me enter the room. Both men were grinning and I had the distinct impression that they were talking about me and looking forward to my arrival.

I crossed the room and stood before them waiting for what I knew was going to happen. We all knew what I was here for.

The younger man stood up and walked around me with that arrogant look on his face that I was getting used to from the men who took advantage of me. Once they learned that I was helpless they all seemed to adopt that look.

He stopped behind me and his hands began to explore my body. First his hand lightly caressed my ass over my skirt and then he reached around to cup and then gently squeeze my breasts.

My uncle took great pleasure in introducing me to the young man that was presently exploring my body freely. He knew how humiliated I would be.

He said, "Kari, you probably don't remember the young man feeling you up, do you?"

I shook my head. I couldn't recall ever seeing him before. He looked a little familiar. But I couldn't say why.

The man was still squeezing my left breast with one hand. His other hand moved down and under the back of my skirt and back up to my ass. As his hand explored my naked skin my uncle said, "You have met. It has been a long time. You met him a couple of times at your grandmother's house. That is your cousin, Bryan."

Once more the humiliation and the arousal merged and climbed to an entirely new level. Bryan was a couple of years younger than me. He had been a real pest the few times I met him at my grandmother's house. And he had already been a little pervert. He was twice caught trying to peek at girls getting ready for bed at night and once he was accused of peeking at a younger niece when she was using the bathroom. I don't know all of the details. But that was the last time I saw him or his father.

Uncle Wayne grinned at the shock on my face and said, "He is just starting his senior year in college. He'll be coming to work here after he graduates. I told him what one of the perks was going to be and now he is a lot more enthusiastic about his future career.

Bryan moved his hand around under my skirt and cupped my pussy. He was pretty rough and it bothered me that everything about the way he was treating me turned me on. He was grinding his hard cock against my ass now and his hands were groping me as if he wanted it to hurt me. It was as if he learned how to treat women from his father.

Uncle Wayne said, "Come on over here and sit down, Bryan. Let's give the little cunt a minute to get more comfortable. You're going to like this. She is a hot little piece of ass, just like her mother was."

Bryan gave my pussy and my tit one last painful squeeze and then he released me. He went around and stood in front of me. He grinned down at me. His finger traced a line from my cheek down to my tit and slowly circled my embarrassingly hard nipple.

While he demonstrated his dominance and control over me he said, "I saw you naked once. You were thirteen. We were at Grandma's house. You and Tina were getting ready for bed. I snuck out of my window and crawled down the porch roof until I could see into your room. I saw your cute little tits and your pussy with a little patch of pussy hair over it. I sat there on the roof and rubbed my cock and thought about how much I wanted to fuck you. I can't believe I'm finally going to get the chance."

The little pervert was disgusting. But I could feel my pussy throbbing in response to his words and his crude touch.

He finally joined his father in one of the leather chairs in the corner of the room and the two of them sat back to watch me. I knew what he expected of me. They were waiting for me to undress, to "get comfortable."

What I didn't want them to realize was that because of that sick fuck, Ian, I was looking forward to this, too. I was going find this humiliating. This and everything else they did. And for that very reason I was going to have far more orgasms than these two perverts put together. There was no doubt in my mind.

But it wouldn't end there. And I don't just mean that they would be free to use me and abuse me as often as they liked. The humiliation would continue when I left here looking like a freshly fucked slut and everyone that I came into contact with realized that I had been in here fucking my uncle and his son.

As all this was going through my brain I was slowly unbuttoning my dress. I probably looked like a reluctant young victim to them. They didn't realize that I was teasing them. I was drawing it out to add to my own pleasure.

The problem is, when you are only wearing one article of clothing you can't draw it out very long. I was soon naked and it was obvious that they liked what they saw.

Uncle Wayne wiggled his finger and I moved closer. When I stood in front of him he pulled me into the space between his leg and Bryan's and they both began to explore my body and comment on it.

It amused them that my pussy was dark red with arousal now. It was throbbing and my juices were glistening in the opening. They commented on my pussy and on what a slut I was. They took turns shoving fingers inside of me and bringing them out glistening with my juices.

They each groped one of my breasts and severely abused my nipples, causing me pain with their rough treatment of my tender flesh and bringing me right to the edge of my first orgasm.

At one point, Uncle Wayne pulled his finger out of my pussy and ordered me to turn around and bend over. When I was in that degrading position he ordered me to reach back and spread the cheeks of my ass apart.

I did, and I felt his finger, with only my own juices for lubrication, being forced up into my still tender ass. It was the last part of my anatomy to recover from the violent rapes in that club on Friday night and Saturday morning.

I grunted in pain when he shoved his finger inside of me. They giggled like little boys at my reaction. Then they discussed that part of my anatomy. Uncle Wayne asked Bryan if he ever fucked a girl's ass.

Bryan replied, "Yeah, once. But the bitch didn't like it and never let me try it again."

Uncle Wayne laughed and said, "Yeah. That's why I like to do it. I love that the bitches hate it so much. And I like the way they grunt and cry when I do it. That turns me on. I used to fuck her mother's ass all the time when she was on the rag. Her mom hated that more than anything else I did. Well, except when I made her fuck my friends. She hated that the most. God I miss those days!"

I tried not to imagine my mother being subjected to those indignities by her older brother and his friends. No one wants to think about their mother being abused and objectified that way. But it was hard not to visualize my mother as a teenager being raped that way while listening to my uncle's vivid description of the events to his son.

Uncle Wayne glanced at his watch and said, "We better go ahead and fuck the bitch. She has work to do and I have a meeting coming up."

They stood up and quickly dropped their pants and underwear to their knees. My uncle pushed me down to the floor and asked Bryan which end he wanted.

Bryan quickly answered, "I want to fuck her ass."

Uncle Wayne said, "Not this time. We'll have to do that somewhere else. I don't want her screaming and drawing attention to what we are doing in here. But I am looking forward to hearing her scream when I shove my cock up her tight little ass. In the office, though, we are going to have to be a little cool about it. Do you want her mouth or her cunt?"

Bryan was still thinking it over when Uncle Wayne suggested, "It's all good, son. Why don't you start off in her cunt? I'll fuck her mouth and after a few minutes we can trade off."

Bryan apparently thought that was a good idea. He dropped to his knees behind me and as my uncle began forcing his fat cock into my mouth I wondered if they had done this before with some other poor woman. They seemed quite at ease with sharing such intimate acts.

I began sucking on my uncle's cock immediately. But after all of this degrading treatment I was extremely aroused. I had my first orgasm as Bryan worked his cock into my very wet pussy. I came before his cock was all the way inside of me!

I moaned loudly around my uncle's cock and both men realized I was having an orgasm. They laughed at how easily I was submitting to them and surrendering to the eroticism of the moment. Their laughter only added to the humiliation I was experiencing.

I stopped sucking my uncle's cock while my orgasm washed over me. He wasn't willing to wait for me to resume sucking on my own. He grabbed a couple handfuls of my hair and began thrusting his cock into my mouth. He wasn't prepared for the result.

During that horrible gang rape in the club over the weekend I had been forced to endure one huge cock after another being forced into my throat. As a result, I could now take a cock into my throat with little or no difficulty.

When his cock slid into my throat effortlessly and I didn't even struggle my uncle exclaimed, "Son of a bitch! Look at this whore! She's got the whole thing in her mouth!"

And then I came again.

Both men had stopped fucking me to look at my uncle's cock buried in my mouth and throat. They watched my body shudder through another orgasm. I was forced to listen to a few crude comments while my uncle reached around and explored my throat with his fingers.

He exclaimed, "Damn! I can feel my cock in her fucking throat. And look at her! Just kneeling there letting us do any fucking thing we want to her ass! What a fucking cunt!"

The men began thrusting their cocks into me again but after a couple of minutes Bryan said, "Hey dad. Let's switch off now. I want to fuck her throat before I lose it and cum in her cunt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.