Insomnia - Cover

Insomnia

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman loses the ability to control her sexuality. This leads to a lot of mental conflict, and great deal of pleasure. It also leads to some major changes in her life. There is one rough sex scene in this story. But I don't go into a lot of detail and it is not a large part of the story. There is also one brief ws scene, just so we can really get to hate the guy we need to hate. To those people that have written to complain that I am mellowing, I know. I apologize. I'll work on it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

The mailroom is in the basement. I've never been down there but I knew where it was. I also knew that I was about to get fucked again.

I got to my feet and struggled to walk normally on rubber legs. Kenny pushed me ahead of him and said, "Let's go. You know where the elevators are."

I felt him lift the back of my skirt as he followed me to the door of my office. He dropped it as I started through the door. It wouldn't have mattered. No one was around to witness my humiliation.

He left me alone until we got in the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed he stood beside me and played with my ass as we went down. But he was discreet. There was a security camera in the ceiling that the people in building security monitored. He didn't want them to see him molesting me.

We got off the elevator in the basement. I could hear the loud hum of conversation coming from the cafeteria. We turned in the other direction and he guided me around a corner in the corridor to the mailroom door.

I waited while he unlocked the door. He pushed me inside and quickly closed the door behind us. As soon as the door closed he said, "Go ahead and take that dress off. You don't want to get it all messed up."

I was halfway through unbuttoning my dress before I realized that we weren't alone! I heard someone clear their throat and I pulled my dress closed and swiveled my head around to see a young man sitting at a desk doing paperwork. Or at least he had been until we came in.

There was a look of shock on his face as he watched me. He was very young, younger than me even. I think he was still a teenager. He had a terrible complexion and he looked like he was at least fifty pounds overweight.

Kenny finally introduced us. He first said to the young man, "Relax, Gordy. You are gonna love this."

Then he said, "Gordy, this young cunt is Kari. She is the boss' niece. She just came down to visit and let us have a little piece of ass. Didn't you, Kari?"

I groaned and nodded. And my humiliation ballooned once more. So, of course, did my arousal.

Without having to be reminded I returned to the buttons on my dress and finished unbuttoning them. Both men were staring at me as if they had never seen a woman undress before.

Kenny explained to Gordy, "I guess the bitch just loves to fuck, boy. She even fucked her uncle this morning. She will apparently fuck anybody. Is that true, Kari? Will you fuck anybody that wants to fuck you? Are you that kind of girl?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that! I sputtered, "Yes ... No! I ... I'll let men fuck me. But I don't know why! I'm not that kind of girl! I don't know why I'm doing this!"

They looked at me like I had two heads as I pulled my dress off and dropped it on a nearby desk. Kenny ordered me to turn around and when I was facing him again he asked, "What do you mean?"

I still didn't know how to explain this. Even worse, I had quickly begun to realize that explaining my situation did not evoke sympathy from men. Far from it! Explaining that I was helpless and that they were free to make me obey any degrading order only brought out the worst in the men to whom I had explained it up until now. I didn't expect these two men to be any different.

But the question had been asked and I was forced to attempt an answer. I fought back the tears as I said, "For the last couple of days something has been different about me and I don't know what it is. When men tell me to do something I ... I do it! I can't help myself. And every time I get embarrassed I get excited. But this isn't the way I am. I'm a good girl! I can't explain it. Please, don't..."

I let the abortive plea for mercy trail off. I have to be honest though. It wasn't because I knew they would not have mercy on me. It was because I was humiliated, and because I wanted them to fuck me. If Kenny had apologized and tried to send me back to my desk I would have pleaded with him to fuck me. Asking for mercy was the farthest thing from his mind now.

Kenny chuckled and said to Gordy, "Well, boy, we can't send the poor girl back to work horny. That wouldn't be nice."

He pulled me closer to a waist high table and made room for me on one end of it. He ordered me to lie down on my back.

As I sat up on the table and lay back he turned to Gordy and asked, "Are you a cherry, boy?"

I glanced over at Gordy. It was obvious from his expression and his bright red coloring that he was a virgin.

Kenny chuckled and said, "Well, we are going to fix that. Come on over here and let her suck your cock while I fuck her. Then we can switch places."

Kenny quickly pushed his pants and shorts down without even unfastening them. He started working his cock into my pussy. He leaned over me and rested his hands on either side of my body. He grinned smugly and explained, "Gordy is my trainee. He is sure gonna learn a lot today."

Then he suddenly slammed his cock into me with all of his might. I grunted loudly. It had been painful. But it had felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and thrilled at the sensations he caused in my helpless body when he slammed his hard cock into me. But I opened them when I heard a noise beside my head. I looked up to see chubby little Gordy unfastening his pants.

I thought that sucking his cock might be a problem with that big belly in the way. But when he pulled his cock out I saw instantly that it wouldn't be difficult, at least not for the reason I first thought. His cock was huge! I was shocked. It was at least ten inches long and nearly twice as thick as any other cock I had ever seen.

I stared at it in shock. But I wasn't the only one that was amazed. Kenny exclaimed, "Holy shit! Damn, Gordy! I had no idea you was hung like a horse! Look at that thing! The bitch is gonna love that!"

It certainly was impressive to look at. I was so distracted that I hardly noticed what Kenny was doing. He was still slamming his cock into me violently. But I was staring in a mixture of fear and awe at Gordy's cock. It was exciting to look at. I just didn't know if I would survive it. I didn't even know if I could get it in my mouth. But I was about to find out.

Gordy sidled up a little closer to the edge of the table and gently pulled my head closer. The nearly fist sized purple knob on the end of his fat shaft was bouncing around and oozing lubricant like crazy.

I felt it rubbing against my lips and I slowly began to open my lips to try to accommodate him. I started to fear that he was going to dislocate my jaw. But at least it wasn't going to last long.

He moaned and pleaded, "Please hurry. I'm gonna cum. I ain't never ... a-a-h-h-h-h!! Oh fuck!!"

It was like someone had pushed a hose in my mouth and turned it on! He shot one huge wad of cum after another into my mouth and I swallowed like a mad woman trying to ingest it all.

I managed to swallow most of it. A small stream oozed out of one corner of my mouth by the time he finished. He fell back after he emptied his balls in my mouth and I used my finger to push the cum that had escaped back into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly. Then I reached out, wrapped my fingers part way around his fat cock and pulled him back to my lips.

His cock was still hard and I could only get the knob at the end in my mouth. But I held it there and teased it with my tongue and let my attention drift back to what Kenny was doing between my legs.

It isn't that I had forgotten him. He was still slamming his cock into me and it felt very good. But I had been so distracted by Gordy and the flood of cum that he had nearly drowned me with that I wasn't giving Kenny the attention he deserved. Now I lay back with my mouth full of cock and devoted my full attention to getting fucked. I felt Gordy's hands begin to grope my breasts. It was obvious that he had never touched a woman's breasts before. He was even worse at it than Craig had been. But even so, I enjoyed his clumsy touch and it added to the excitement I was experiencing.

I began to moan around the fat cock in my mouth and I could no longer hold still. I started lifting my hips and fucking back at Kenny's hard thrusts. I started cumming and my pussy clamped down on Kenny's cock. He cried out and slammed his cock into me one last time before he started filling me with another load of hot cum.

No one moved or spoke for a moment. Not until Kenny smiled at Gordy and said, "Okay, boy. I wanna see how the bitch goes crazy when you start fucking her with that pony cock of yours. Let's trade places."

They quickly swapped places. Kenny shoved his soft, slimy cock in my mouth for a moment while I watched Gordy nervously. He was staring down at my pussy and I had very mixed emotions about what was about to happen. I knew that this entire situation was so wrong. But I was enthralled by that huge, virile organ. I couldn't help being scared, though. If he wasn't careful it looked like he could tear me apart with that thing.

The suspense was building, for all three of us I think. Finally Kenny exclaimed, "Come on, boy. We can't keep the bitch here all damned day. Put the meat to her!"

Gordy moved closer and I felt that fat knob begin to press against my opening. Even as wet as I was, even though I had just been fucked, he still had difficulty putting that thing inside of me. I felt the pressure build and I was just about to cry out for him to stop when the head finally popped inside of me so suddenly that it took my breath away.

I cried out when it entered me. It was an amazing sensation. There was mild pain. I had never been stretched like that. But at the same time it was the most exciting feeling I had ever experienced. It was like I was a virgin all over again!

I felt my vaginal canal stretching and then stretching even more to accommodate the girth of that huge cock. I moaned around the soft cock in my mouth and Kenny seemed to really enjoy that. He started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. He had apparently reached an age where seconds were unlikely. His cock wasn't getting hard again. But he seemed to enjoy having it in my mouth anyway.

Even though his cock remained soft I couldn't ignore Kenny. He kept driving his soft cock into my mouth as if he thought I was Linda Lovelace. I struggled to keep from gagging. And he was making it very difficult for me to breathe.

As irritated as I was by what Kenny was doing, my attention nevertheless was quickly diverted to what Gordy was doing and the pleasure he was causing me. He didn't ram his cock into me like most of the males I have been with. Instead he kept sliding it in slowly and I began to wonder if it was every going to end. It seemed to keep going long after I was certain that he would run out of room. And then he did!

I felt a sudden shock as the head of his cock came into contact with my cervix. He wasn't moving violently and it didn't hurt. But it scared me. I had never experienced that strange sensation before. His cock still wasn't all of the way inside of me. I lifted my head and looked down. That last very fat inch at the base of his shaft was still outside of me. I looked up and said, "That's all I can take, Gordy! That's my cervix you are hitting in there."

Kenny pushed my head back down on the desk and put his cock back in my mouth. He said, "Don't worry about her, boy. Just fuck her. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself."

Thankfully, Gordy had no desire to hurt me. He fucked me with increasing speed and increasing force. But he was careful not to go too deep. The head of his cock would occasionally come into contact with my cervix, and it was always a strange feeling. But he was careful and I was so thrilled by his large cock that I finally begun to adjust so that I hardly noticed. In fact, my body had somehow begun to accommodate his huge organ and after a few minutes it didn't bother me at all when he went too far and his pubic bone slammed into me. When that happened I told Gordy that it was okay and he didn't have to worry about me anymore. It got a lot better after that.

Kenny finally stepped back and left us alone. I closed my eyes and thoroughly enjoyed the most amazing fuck with this young, overweight, pimple faced virgin. I didn't expect him to last very long. But he lasted long enough. I came several times before he finally clamped down on my tits and groaned loudly, filling me with another load of cum.

A woman can't feel the cum that a man shoots into her pussy. But I felt it pouring back out of me. There was so much of it that it flowed out around the sides of Gordy's cock and oozed down between my legs, forming a puddle beneath my ass.

Gordy stayed there with his cock inside of me until Kenny said, "Let her up, boy. She has to get back to work. We don't want Uncle Wayne coming down here looking for his little fuck meat niece."

It seemed to take almost as long for Gordy to pull his cock out of me as it took him to put it in. It finally came out with an embarrassing wet sucking sound. It wasn't until that moment that I looked over at Kenny and saw him taking pictures of Gordy fucking me.

I started to object. But I realized the futility. And anyway, it was done now. I suppose these were no worse than the pictures that had been taken last night at Ian's house. Now I suppose it's just a tossup as to which pictures are posted on the internet first.

I couldn't move right away. I lay there on the table, still panting loudly. I didn't even try to get up. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand. But Kenny was apparently getting worried about keeping me down here too long. He helped me up to a sitting position and pulled me to my feet none to gently.

I steadied myself for a moment with one hand on the table and looked down at myself. My pubic hair, my vulva, my thighs, all were thoroughly soaked in a coating of fresh cum. I could feel it in the channel between my thighs and even up between the cheeks of my ass. I glanced down at the table where I had been laying. There was a huge puddle of it there. I looked up at Kenny and said, "I can't go anywhere like this! I need something to clean up with."

Both men were looking at me and grinning. But Kenny recognized the truth in what I had said. If I left here like this there would be questions. He didn't want that any more than I did.

He ordered Gordy to pull his pants up and sent him into their small storage closet for a bag of rags. Then Gordy watched and Kenny took more humiliating pictures while I cleaned up the mess they had made of my lower body.

I wiped away as much of their sperm as I could. The smell was still overpowering. But at least I had a chance of making it to the restroom now without leaving a trail of bodily fluids on the floor.

I put my dress back on and Kenny looked to make certain that no one would see me leaving. When the coast was clear I went out and walked past the elevators to the nearest ladies room. Someone was in one of the stalls and a woman was standing at the sink counter brushing her hair.

The two women were talking and they ignored me when I entered the room. But the woman who was brushing her hair stopped speaking in the middle of a sentence and turned to look at me strangely. I saw her nose wrinkle up and I knew that she could smell the fresh cum drying on my skin.

I avoided looking at her. I felt myself turning bright red but I had to clean myself up. I dampened a couple of paper towels and hurried into the empty stall, studiously avoiding the eyes of the woman at the mirror.

I pulled my skirt up to my waist and sat on the toilet. While the cum drained out of me I carefully cleaned a large portion of my lower body with the damp towel. The two women resumed their conversation. The woman who had been brushing her hair seemed to be having trouble concentrating.

The woman in the stall beside me finished up and after she washed her hands I heard both women leave. Before the door even closed the first woman was telling her friend about the slut in the stall beside her.

I took small comfort from the fact that I didn't know the women. But then, I didn't know most of the people that worked here. That was no guarantee that I wouldn't be coming into contact with them again.

I finished up with the damp towel. Unfortunately, when Kenny all but dragged me from my office earlier I didn't have time to grab my purse. It was still in my desk. I wanted to spray my stomach and thighs with a touch of cologne. But I would just have to make it to my desk like this. I had to hope that I was alone in the elevator. I could still detect the faint aroma of male cum.

Lunch had been over for ten minutes before I made it back to my desk. For that reason, I suppose, I was able to ride up to my floor alone in the car. I got some funny looks from the two women and the man in my office. But no one said anything.

What could they say? "Jesus! You look like you just got fucked by a horse!"

I went back to work for a while. But after about an hour I grabbed my purse and headed for the ladies room. I applied a few light sprays of cologne and felt a little less self conscious. I brushed my hair and repaired my lipstick. Then I went back to my desk and tried not to think about what my life was turning into, what I was turning into.

Once I threw myself into my work the time passed quickly. People started getting ready to go home before I even realized what time it was. I'd gotten off to a slow start this morning. But I'd managed to get caught up by quitting time. I felt good about that.

It wasn't until I started getting ready to leave that I thought about the subway ride home.

The conflicted thoughts I experienced really worried me. My first thought was that I should put off leaving for a few minutes and take a later train. But something inside of me demanded that I take my usual train, and my usual car. When I tried to tell myself that I should take a later train, avoid my admirer and behave myself on the way home I experienced a feeling similar to what crack addict must feel when you take away his crack.

I experienced and inexplicable feeling of near panic when what remained of my normal brain tried to make me do the right thing. There could be no question now that something was wrong with me. An addiction to adrenalin or an addiction to illicit sex, whatever it was it was unhealthy and scary as hell. But it was apparently no less an addiction than the addiction to drugs. I had to have it!

I cleared off my desk and took my purse out of the drawer. I was just about to leave but I was the last one in the room and I stopped to take a quick look around to make sure everything that was supposed to be turned off had been.

I heard a sound behind me and looked around to find the woman who had been brushing her hair in the basement restroom when I went in to clean up after Kenny and Gordy were through with me.

She looked around at the empty office and grinned. She walked up to me and sniffed. Then she said derisively, "I see you finally got rid of that cunt smell. You better watch your step. The company policy on fucking your fellow employees is pretty strict. I'd hate to see a cute young thing like you lose her job over a little bit of dick."

I almost corrected her. There was no way that Gordy could ever be accused of having a little bit of dick. But I was smart enough to stand there in silence while she walked around me and then chuckled to herself and left.

What a scary bitch! I had no idea who she was. But I was going to be careful to avoid her in the future.

I hurried from the office. I had to wait for the second elevator. The first one that stopped was packed. The second one wasn't much better. But when the doors opened the people scrunched back and encouraged me to join them. So I squeezed in and waited for the doors to close.

As soon as they did I felt a hand on my ass. At first I assumed it was accidental. But it remained there. Whoever it was they didn't grab me or pinch me. They just allowed their hand to rub against the cheek of my ass as the car went down to the ground floor. I don't know what the person doing it could have gotten out of it. But there was no way that it wasn't intentional.

I was beginning to wonder if there was a sign on me somewhere that let men know that they could do anything they wanted to me! I cannot remember ever before in my life a time when I was being so constantly subjected to sexual harassment. I understand that I was responsible for a lot of it. But that doesn't explain the groping hands in the elevators or in the crush of a crowded subway car.

I got to the subway a few minutes late and the anxiety I experienced when I thought that I might have missed my usual train was truly scary. It meant that I craved the excitement I received from exposing myself in public.

Of course I could have exposed myself to any man or men on any car and the excitement would have been there. But I had developed a strange sort of relationship with that first man and I felt compelled to meet him on the subway.

I managed to get to the platform on time and I caught my usual train. I even got on the car that I usually take. But he wasn't there! My flashing partner had either missed the train or was in a different car. I nearly panicked. I looked around for him before I even looked for a seat. I felt like I was going to be ill.

I finally looked around and found a seat half way down the aisle. I sat down and ignored my skirt as it rose up my thighs and nearly exposed my lack of underwear to the man sitting beside me. In fact, I was disappointed when it didn't.

I took my book out of my purse and placed my purse on the floor between my feet. When I sat back up my skirt pulled up a little more. I opened my book and held it up to my face. I glanced quickly at the man sitting on my right. Although he was holding a newspaper open in front of him, he was staring so hard at my bare legs that he didn't even see me glance at him.

I wriggled around in my seat as if trying to get comfortable and was rewarded when my skirt slid up a little farther. Because my legs were spread nearly six inches apart to make room for my purse on the floor between my feet there was only a fraction of an inch of material now separating the strange man beside me from a view of the female flesh he was trying so hard to see.

The seats were so close together that I couldn't try crossing my legs. So I reached down as if I was absently scratching some vague itch on my thigh and eased my skirt up a little higher with the underside of my forearm. I was sure it looked like an accident that I had exposed myself to him. But to be honest I really didn't care if it did or not. I glanced down and saw that my slit and a few red pubic hairs were exposed.

I brought my hand back up to my book and I heard his sudden intake of breath as he finally got a good look at my vulva. As soon as I realized that he was staring at my exposed sex I felt my arousal explode in my stomach.

I heard him whisper, "Beautiful!"

From that I knew that he was aware that I had exposed my pussy on purpose. He was complimenting my pussy loud enough that he knew I would hear him. He folded his newspaper without ever taking his eyes from my pussy. He placed his paper in his lap and then he reached his hand over very slowly and rested it on my thigh.

I sighed and slid down a little bit more in my seat. When I did his hand slid up my thigh and his finger came to rest against the flesh beside my vulva. I had to fight the urge to grab his hand and place it over me. I would have loved to have held his hand against my crotch and humped it like a dog humping someone's leg.

Once again I lost track of my surroundings. I was on the verge of an orgasm when the train pulled into my station and I was forced to run for the door. I was so out of it that I almost left my purse there on the floor!

I stopped at the top of the escalator and caught my breath. People looked at me funny as they walked past. But I ignored them and relived in my mind what I had just done on the subway. I finally had to force those erotic images from my mind so that I could walk home.

Although I was just as incredibly aroused today as I had been yesterday and the day before I didn't rush today. I walked slowly and tried once more to imagine what could be happening to turn me into the slut that I was becoming. There was just no answer and it was infuriating.

When I got to my apartment I went straight to the kitchen. I made myself a stiff drink and then stood in front of the refrigerator and tried to decide what to eat. I had eaten almost nothing in the last three days and the hunger was finally catching up with me.

I finally settled on a salad and some left over tuna casserole. What I wanted was a nice hot pizza. But it was Friday evening and if I called up to order one it would probably take an hour and a half to be delivered.

Before putting together a salad I went to my room and took my dress off. I changed into a pair of comfortable, loose fitting shorts and a t-shirt. Before I put them on I stared at myself in my mirror and thought about everything that had happened to me. That forced me to recall the horrible things that my uncle had told me about my mother. I got a sick feeling in my stomach for a moment. But then an even worse reaction set in. Inexcusable as it may sound, I actually started becoming aroused again as I imagined my mother serving as a sex slave to my uncle!

The phone on my nightstand caught my eye and I almost picked it up and called my mother. I'm not sure what I would have said. Despite the timing, I knew that my uncle was not responsible for what was happening to me now. Well, except for the things that happened behind closed doors in his office. That doesn't explain the changes in me. There really wasn't anything that I could say to her that would not make it impossible to face her in the future. And I knew that there was nothing that she could do to help me.

When I was dressed I went back out to the kitchen and made my salad. I ate it slowly and then nuked a little of the casserole and picked at it. I put my dishes in the sink and made myself another drink. Then I sat at the kitchen table and tried to cry. I wanted to. I felt like crying. But I couldn't! The despair was there. But the tears wouldn't come.

My drink was almost empty when I heard a knock on the door. I was sure that it was Ian. No one else every came to my door. I gulped down the last of it and got to my feet. Walking very slowly I approached my door. If that door had been a gallows I might have dreaded it just as much. And yet, as much as I fought it I felt the excitement build with every step I took. In a moment a man I hardly knew was going to make me undress. He was going to force me to have sex with him. He was going to give me orders and I would follow them. It made me sick that by the time I reached the door I was almost looking forward to it!

There was no doubt in my mind that it was Ian at my door. I opened it without even looking to see who was there. I almost cried out when I opened the door and saw Karl standing there grinning at me.

Before I could ask him what he wanted he walked right in without an invitation. That and his grin made it clear what he wanted. I suddenly remembered the long conversation that Ian had in the hallway with Karl and Mark last night. He must have told them about me!

As if to confirm my suspicions Karl said, "Close the door, Kari. I'm going to be here for a while."

So of course I did. I had no choice. He gave me an order. I had to obey. And besides, I felt the humiliation build as I imagined the things that Ian must have told him about me last night. With the humiliation came arousal.

Karl turned and went into my small living room. He sat down and said, "I heard some pretty amazing things about you, Kari. It appears that they are true! I am so glad. You are such a hot little piece of ass. I've been dreaming about getting in your pants since I first saw you. We are going to try some new things this evening. Ian says that you get off on being humiliated. Well baby, I have some fantasies that are going to curl your cunt hair."

He pointed to the floor in front of him and said, "Come over here and get undressed. I've been thinking about this all fucking day. I can't wait to see you with those clothes off."

I moved to the spot on the floor that he indicated. Even though he had gotten a good look at my naked body last night I was very nervous, and of course I was humiliated. I felt myself becoming more and more turned on. The things he just said and the almost feverish note in his voice when he said them were making me very nervous. But even so, by this time I wanted this to happen almost as much as he did. Unlike him, though, my desire was tinged by fear.

I needed very little time to remove my t-shirt and shorts. I whipped my t-shirt off, once more baring my tits to a man I hardly knew. If I had a choice I wouldn't do this. But for some reason I didn't understand I seemed to have no choice. If a man told me to do something I had to obey. I dropped my t-shirt and as I began to slide my shorts off I felt my skin tingling with excitement, excitement that I didn't want to feel.

I felt my excitement level rise dramatically as I stood before him naked and looked at the lust in his eyes. I was aware of the fact that I was getting turned on and I had come to recognize the correlation between humiliation and arousal that I had been experiencing these last few days. I had never felt that before. It was a recent phenomenon. I hated that I was reacting that way. But there seemed to be nothing that I could do about it. I felt it. I couldn't just tell myself to stop feeling that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.