Alternate Universes
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

I woke up the next morning spooned up to Jenny's back with my hand holding the most convenient breast within reach. I started to move my hand, hopefully before Jenny woke up. As I started to move, Jenny said, "Please don't move. That feels so good, and I feel so safe in your arms."

I said, "I like it, too, but I have to visit the bathroom before we have a big wet spot in the bed."

Jenny giggled and said, "Turn left and it's the first door on your left. Just hurry back, please."

I was back in record time for me. Jenny was lying on her back with the sheet pulled to her waist. I couldn't see her breasts, but I could sure see her nipples making big tents in her tee-shirt. She said, "I've seen you around the campus, but I don't know your name. I'm Jenny Holmes, and you can't possibly know how happy I am to make your acquaintance."

"Hello, Jenny, I'm Derek Hawkins. It's a pleasure to meet you, finally. I live in the house behind you, and I have seen you many times. I sure am glad I saw those men break in and was able to help. I think that I should be going, now. I don't want to ruin your reputation."

"To hell with my reputation! If those two bastards last night had their way, more than my reputation would be shattered right now. I would do absolutely anything to show you how much I appreciate your help last night."

"Hmmm ... In that case, how about having supper with me, tonight? Is that convenient?"

"That's a good place to start. I am available whenever you say. Just tell me when and where to meet you, and where we are going."

"Well, that's the problem. I don't have a car, so it'll have to be somewhere we can walk to. Is that OK?"

"I have a car, if you don't mind using it. It is kind of a clunker, but it does run. I could pick you up at your place."

"That sounds good to me. Pick me up at 7:30 and we will go to The Texas Road House, if you like steak or ribs. I just came into some money, so I can afford high living like that," I said with a grin.

Jenny smiled and promised to be there. I started to leave, and Jenny said, "Look, I don't want to be a pest, but I am still shaking over what happened last night. Can I hang around with you until my parents get home?"

Damn! How lucky can a guy get? Jenny is built like the proverbial brick chicken house with a face to match. Of course, I said that she could be with me all day. I asked if she wanted me to leave the room while she got dressed, but she looked kind of funny and asked me to stay. With that kind of invitation, it would have taken 10 men and a 600 pound gorilla to get me to leave her room, and they would remember the fight!

I didn't quite know what to do, so I sat on the only chair in the room. I happened to face the bed, but Jenny didn't seem to care. She got out of bed and pulled off her tee-shirt, as cool as you please. She walked to her dresser and picked up her hair brush. Jenny began to brush her hair while facing me. Now, I'm not stupid enough to think that this maneuver was an accident, though I could see from her tan lines that she wore the minimum in a bikini top whenever she could. She spent about five minutes brushing her hair, smiling, and watching my cock swell in my pants. When the wet spot appeared, she put the brush down and slipped off her panties.

She was completely clean shaven, so nothing was left to my imagination. Jenny said, "Are you sure that supper tonight is all that I can do for you?"

I was completely tongue tied. A pretty girl has always had that effect on me, and a nude one was even more of a strain on my vocal apparatus. Jenny could see the look on my face, so she knew what I wanted to say. She came to where I was sitting, I don't think that her method of locomotion could have been described as walking, and took my hand. She led me to the bed and started taking my clothes off. You can bet that I didn't try to stop her!


We finally came up for air just before 12:30. Neither one of us had eaten normal food that day, so we were both pretty hungry. We got dressed and Jenny drove us to the Burger King where we had lunch. I bought from the $500 I still had in my pocket.

Jenny's eyes bugged out when she saw the roll of bills, so I explained that I had sold some gold the day before, and was planning to sell some more tomorrow. One bit of bragging led to another, and Jenny asked to see the gold. She said that she had never seen that much in one place, so, in a fit of macho, I invited her over to see my cache. Thank God, I didn't tell her that I was transmuting it from iron, though I almost did. As you can tell, I had never before had a beautiful girl take so much interest in me.

She drove us to my garage workshop, and I invited her in. I dug out the gold from where I had hidden it and showed her all 27 pieces. Jenny was mesmerized by all that gold, and I couldn't blame her. She asked where it had come from, so I gave her the same story about the fictional uncle that I had told at the pawn shop. I let her hold the pieces of gold, and, though I could see the awe in her face, I could see no avarice, so I relaxed and let her hold the gold as much as she wanted to.

Once the gold excitement died down, we talked about general things, and I found out that she was a sophomore physics major. She had also taken some business courses because she was afraid that there was not much of a job market for physicists right now.

She was looking around my workbench and spotted my telescopes. The next thing you know, I was describing how I went about making a telescope and was waxing enthusiastic about my 12-inch reflector. She wanted to look through it, so I set it up to let her look through my back window. OUCH! That was a near fatal mistake. The first thing she saw when she looked through the eyepiece was her damaged window.

She looked at me, back through the eyepiece, and back at me. I just knew that I was in trouble; I was sure that I must have blown any chance I might have had with Jenny. I could feel it coming when she started to laugh. And the more she laughed, the harder she laughed. I was afraid for her health when she started to gasp from all the laughing. Finally, she slowed down a little bit, and then she started laughing hard again. Eventually, she wound down. Jenny could see the distress on my face, and she started laughing again, though not so hard, this time.

"Derek, please don't look so distressed. I'm not laughing at you so much as I am laughing at myself. For months, I have been trying to get you to notice me, and now I find out that all I had to do was wave out my window, and you would have seen me." Jenny started laughing again, but this time not so hard, so I didn't worry about her health.

She said, "I am not mad at you. In fact, if you had not been spying on me last night, I would have been in a world of trouble. You are a sweet doofus, and I love you for it." Suddenly, Jenny got a shocked look on her face and said, "My God! What did I just say!?! Yes, Derek, I do love you, but I just realized how much. My dear, can you possibly love me, too?"

"Jenny, Honey, I didn't know what was coming over me, but now I know. Yes, I love you, too. Please stay with me forever."

"Hey, if you're talking about marriage, lets don't commit that far, yet. We need to get to know each other a lot better, first. I might have some habits that just turn you off so that you can't stand me, and the feeling might be reciprocated, though I doubt it very much. In the meantime, do you want to move in with me, or should I move in with you?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.