The Best Birthday Present Ever
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kevin has a crush on his older brother Greg. Even though Greg is straight, he asks Greg to have sex with him for his 18th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   School  

When they got home, they went upstairs to shower and change. On his way to the bathroom, Kevin stopped by Greg's room. He thought he'd make light about what they were going to do later on that evening.

"Hey, you can join me in the shower to save water if you want," Kevin said. Greg saw Kevin was smiling and knew he was just kidding.

He laughed and said, "It's all yours, bro."

After they showered and changed, they joined their parents downstairs for a birthday dinner. Their mom had gone all out and broiled some steaks for them with fried potatoes and onions. Their dad said that a good steak didn't taste right without a nice cold beer. He let Kevin have a beer with his steak. He knew Kevin drank beer but only sparingly and in the house. So he didn't have a problem with his adult but underage son having a beer or two.

After dinner it was time for Kevin to open his presents. Kevin's mother brought out cake and ice cream and everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. Kevin's parents gave him $500 and Greg gave him one of Kevin's own video games as a ruse. Kevin knew Greg was going to do that but acted surprised and excited to get it. After they finished their cake and ice cream, their parents excused themselves to go to a party that they had to attend. When asked what his plans for the evening were, Greg said he had a date that night. Kevin blushed and his mom told Greg not to talk like that in front of Kevin.

Kevin said, "It's O.K., Mom, I was thinking of something else. I'm just gonna stay here and watch some movies."

Their dad told them that they wouldn't be back before midnight. When they left, Greg and Kevin looked at each other nervously. Kevin broke the tension by asking Greg if he was ready for his big date.

Greg laughed and said, "Your place or mine?"

Kevin chuckled and said, "Mine."

Greg asked him what he wanted him to wear. Kevin thought for a minute and said, "Just some boxer shorts." Greg agreed and went up to his room to change.

Even though Kevin had been thinking about this for a while he wasn't sure what to do when Greg came in there. Should he kiss him? Should they talk a little? Should he just bury his dick in his throat? He thought playing music would be cheesy so he nixed that idea.

Greg knocked on Kevin's open door, breaking Kevin's train of thought. He walked in the room wearing a pair of boxer shorts just as Kevin requested.

"Well, little bro, it's time for your present." Greg was nervous but didn't want to show it in front of Kevin who was obviously nervous.

"Ah, O.K., ah, ah, just sit down next to me on the bed," Kevin stammered as he patted the mattress beside him.

Greg sat down next to him and said, "O.K., now what?" Kevin reacted instinctively and began kissing Greg on the mouth.

Greg pulled back and said, "Hold on there, bro. Can we just not kiss? I don't feel comfortable with that now."

Kevin was somewhat embarrassed and said, "Oh, God, I'm sorry, Greg. I just wasn't certain what to do next."

"It's O.K., Kev. Maybe later. How about you give me a hand job then a blow job?"

Kevin brightened, "Sure. You will probably want to take your shorts off for this." Greg lifted his butt off the bed, slid his boxer shorts down and kicked them off leaving him naked in front of his brother for the first time since they were kids.

Kevin stared at Greg's cock. Greg wasn't aroused but he wasn't flaccid either. Kevin tentatively put his hand on Greg's dick and gently stroked it.

"You can close your eyes if you want," Kevin suggested. Greg shook his head and looked at his brother's hand moving up and down his cock. Kevin used Greg's pre-cum lubricate his dick and within a minute or two, Greg was hard. It wasn't the biggest cock Kevin had seen but he thought it was very similar to his own. They were about the same length and girth. Both of them were circumcised and about the only differences were that Greg's cock was straight when hard and Kevin's curved a bit.

Greg actually enjoyed what Kevin was doing. He figured that it didn't really matter who stroked his cock as long as someone was. He also noticed how lovingly Kevin was doing it. Girls had given him hand jobs before but none with the attention and gentleness that Kevin was. He felt his sperm begin to rise up from his balls but Kevin realized that and stopped him by pushing down between the base of his cock and his balls. That stopped Greg from cumming and once Greg's erection deflated, Kevin began stroking him again.

When Greg grew hard again, Kevin slowed up his stroking. He made sure to keep him hard but he didn't want Greg to cum just yet. Without warning, Kevin dropped to his knees and took his brother's cock in his mouth. Greg gasped in surprise but didn't pull back. Kevin wanted to make sure thus was the best blow job he had ever given anyone. He wanted the best for his brother because he loved him and he also wanted to show off a little.

Kevin kept a hand around the base of Greg's cock for support and worked his tongue and lips all around it. At first he contented himself with just licking and kissing the head and upper shaft. Greg's eyes were closed in ecstasy. He wasn't imagining Danielle or any other girl sucking his cock. He fully realized it was his kid brother going down on him and it felt great.

While Kevin's mouth was giving Greg pleasure, his other hand gently caressed his brother's balls. Again, they seemed about the size of his and were covered in a thatch of black hair. When Kevin first began fondling his brother's balls, Greg gasped in apprehension. Kevin took his mouth off of Greg's cock and said, "Shhhh, I know what I'm doing. Just relax and enjoy it. I won't hurt you." Greg relaxed and let Kevin massage his scrotum. After a few minutes he had to admit that it felt pretty good. He never thought Kevin would hurt him intentionally but he was wary, like all guys are, of someone playing with his nuts.

After several more minutes, Kevin took part of Greg's cock in his mouth, closed his lips around it and began to suck. As he moved his lips up and down, Kevin massaged the underside of Greg's cock furiously. Greg's eyes rolled to the back of his head from the pleasure Kevin was giving him. Greg was secreting a great deal of pre-cum and Kevin continued to enjoy the taste of his older brother.

He was anxious to taste his sperm direct from the source but there was still more to come. Kevin kept Greg from cumming several times. He enjoyed being in control like that. He had his brother's cock in his mouth and Greg was basically at his mercy. He could make him cum any time and they both knew it. Kevin would look up at Greg and whenever his eyes were open, he could see awe in them mixed with a little fear.

Kevin decided that it was on to Stage 3. If Greg was impressed before, he was going to be out of his mind now. Kevin stopped actually sucking on Greg's cock and began bobbing up and down on it much as he did to begin with. Only this time he was going deeper and deeper with each bob. He relaxed his throat muscles and let Greg's seven inches slide down his throat. When Kevin's lips were at the bottom of Greg's cock, he looked up at Greg like the cat that ate the canary.

Greg's eyes bugged out. He couldn't believe his little brother took his cock all the way down his throat. Not only that but he did it so easily. Kevin moved his head up and down then paused and looked at Greg. It took Greg a few seconds to realize that Kevin was telling him to fuck his throat. Greg slowly began moving his hips back and forth like he was fucking a pussy and slid his cock up and down his brother's throat.

Kevin started to get a little tired and began moving his head in rhythm with Greg's movements. He knew it wasn't going to be long before Greg came and he wanted to be ready. Greg once again felt his cum rise from his balls but this time Kevin did nothing to stop him.

"Oh, God, Kev, I'm cumming!" Kevin moved his head back so only the head of Greg's cock was in his mouth. Almost as soon as he took his cock out from his brother's throat, Greg started shooting jet after jet of white cum into Kevin's mouth, Kevin furiously swallowed it as fast as it came in. He couldn't remember anyone cumming that much with him ever.

Finally, Greg's cum slowed to a trickle and Kevin savored his brother's creamy sperm like a fine wine. Greg couldn't believe the pleasure Kevin got from swallowing his cum. He'd seen porn movies and read erotic stories where the women would swallow cum like it was honey but all the girls he'd been with treated his semen like it was poison. He always felt good about getting off but it was somewhat irritating that they didn't swallow. Kevin not only swallowed but he clearly enjoyed it.

After Kevin finished cleaning off Greg's dick, he sat back on the bed next to him. "So, how was it?" he asked.

Greg said, "I gotta tell ya, Kev, you were right. That was the best blow job I've ever had. I couldn't believe you took my cock down your throat. How'd you do that?"

Kevin smiled, "Practice makes perfect."

Almost from the moment he saw Greg naked, Kevin had a raging hard on. He was wearing a shirt and boxer shorts but kept the fly buttoned so Greg wouldn't get spooked. After he'd been sucked off, Greg took notice of Kevin's boner and figured he needed relief.

"So, ready to do me now?" Kevin asked. Greg's cock was still recovering from what Kevin did and it needed some rest before he could fuck him.

"I tell you what, bro, let me take care of your problem first and that way it will give me a chance to recover,"

"What problem?" Kevin asked.

"The one between your legs," Greg responded.

"Ohhhhh," Kevin said with a smile as he finally understood what Greg was talking about.

"If I'm naked, you should be too, Kev."

Kevin said with a smile, "Well, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He shucked his boxers and shirt and sat back down on the bed next to Greg.

"Why don't you lay down, Kev?" Greg suggested. Kevin laid down on the bed and left enough room for Greg. Greg sat up next to Kevin's hips and inspected his brother's cock. He also thought it looked like his except with trimmed brown hair instead of black. He noticed the curvature in it and was compelled to touch it. He ran his finger from the base to the head of his younger brother's penis. Kevin moaned in pleasure and Greg felt kind of good being able to pleasure him.

Greg grew bolder and began gently stroking Kevin's cock. It felt similar to masturbation but different because he wasn't the one receiving pleasure. His strokes became bolder and pretty soon he had his hand wrapped around Kevin's cock. He heard Kevin groaning in pleasure as he continued to jack him off. He had to admit Kevin's cock felt pretty good. It was warm and hard but the skin was soft too.

Kevin felt wonderful. He hoped Greg would jack him off but didn't expect him to. Greg was doing rather well too and Kevin controlled himself so he wouldn't cum too soon. He'd show Greg that he could cum as much as he did. He didn't notice Greg scooting down on the bed so he was sitting by his knees instead of his hips. He just relaxed and enjoyed his brother's hand on him.

Greg was getting excited by what he was doing. His erection returned and he stroked it with one hand while doing Kevin with the other. While still stroking Kevin, he moved further down on the bed towards Kevin's knees. When he got himself in position, he bent over and began sucking and licking his brother's cock.

Kevin's eyes flew open and he said, "Fuck!" Just as he felt Greg's lips on his cock, he lost control and came in Greg's mouth. Greg felt his brother's warm, salty cum begin to flood his mouth and his first instinct was to spit it out. But he thought about how he felt when girls spit out his cum and when Kevin had swallowed his. So, against his instincts, Greg began to swallow as much of Kevin's cum as he could. He gagged a bit on it but gamely swallowed what he could. It didn't taste great but it wasn't awful either.

Kevin couldn't believe it when Greg not only started sucking his cock but swallowed his cum too.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" he cried as he came. He wanted to apologize but his orgasm was so intense that he could hardly speak. Greg wasn't pulling off either. He was pretty good for a first timer, Kevin thought. He wasn't real gentle but he was doing it out of love and because of that it was wonderful.

After Kevin stopped cumming, Greg kept a little in his mouth and began French kissing Kevin giving him a taste of his own cum. Kevin was shocked that his brother was kissing him like that but he was so turned on and kissed him back accepting his cum that he shot into his brother's mouth a few minutes earlier.

Greg broke their kiss and laid down next to Kevin with a big grin on his face and cum running down his face and chest. "How was that, bro?" Greg asked.

"Jesus!" Kevin exclaimed. "I never thought you'd do that. You swallowed most of it too."

Greg said, "Well, no one has swallowed for me before and you did it without complaint and I could tell you enjoyed it. I was gonna just jack you off but I got so into it that I wanted to see what it felt like to have your dick in my mouth. Then you came and I felt I had to swallow too. Plus I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you certainly did that," Kevin said.

Greg looked down and started stroking his cock. "I'm all ready to go again, bro. Are you ready to get fucked?

Kevin gave Greg a tender kiss. "Does that answer your question?"

Greg said, "O.K., how do we do this?"

Kevin said, "Open up my drawer on the night stand. There's a tube of KY jelly in there. Get that out."

Greg did as he was told and squeezed some of the lube on his fingers.

"O.K., you need to put that in my ass. Let me get into position," Kevin said. Kevin got off the bed and put his upper body on the mattress while pointing his ass in the air. This would give Greg the necessary leverage to fuck him hard.

When Kevin presented his ass to Greg, Greg inserted a fingerful of lube into his little brother's asshole. It was very tight. Tighter than any pussy he'd ever fingered.

"Mmmmm, yeah, now work your finger in there as deep as you can. When it feels loose enough, put a second finger in there." Greg fucked his finger in and out of Kevin's ass until it moved around without much resistance. Then he out another lubed finger in there. "God, that's good!" Kevin moaned. "Just keep on doing that, bro. Then try to get a 3rd finger in there." Greg moved his fingers in Kevin's anus pretty freely and then, instead of putting a 3rd finger in there, he lubed up his cock. He took his fingers out from Kevin's ass and as Kevin anticipated three of Greg's fingers in his ass, he felt a blunt object at his entrance pushing its way inside.

Greg pushed hard and his cock made its way in his brother's ass. Kevin was right. His ass was tighter than any pussy he ever fucked. Greg took a minute to catch his breath and to let Kevin's ass get used to the welcome intruder.

"Go slow at first," Kevin warned. "You'll be able to go faster soon." Greg grabbed Kevin's hips and slowly pushed his dick further into Kevin's ass. "Oh, yeah!" Kevin cried as he enjoyed the feeling of a dick in his ass after quite a while without a real one. He couldn't understand what guys saw in girls when an ass was tighter than a pussy and you couldn't get anyone pregnant by cumming in their ass. But who was he to say why others felt the way they did about their sexuality. He sure didn't want people to judge him on his.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.