The Best Birthday Present Ever
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kevin has a crush on his older brother Greg. Even though Greg is straight, he asks Greg to have sex with him for his 18th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   School  

Greg and Kevin didn't talk much in the last few weeks before Christmas break since Greg's semester was winding down and he had finals to study for. Greg was also distracted by his brother's request to have sex with him. He had done some research in the past about homosexuality when Kevin outed himself but he wanted a better understanding about Kevin's desire to have sex with him and his own feelings about it.

He picked up a couple of books about it but didn't really learn anything he didn't know before. He talked to someone he knew from the gay student organization, being careful to not reveal his brother's desire for him. He was reassured that Kevin was attracted to guys who were very masculine and it didn't matter if the object of his desire was straight. Greg's friend introduced him to some lesbians who were very attractive. He said it was natural to be attracted to those girls - even though they were lesbians. Greg understood that if straight guys could be attracted to gay girls, gay guys could be attracted to straight guys.

But Greg wanted to understand his own feelings better. Why did he want to look at Kevin's cock? Why had he masturbated at the thought of screwing his brother? Why was he even considering the request?

Greg decided to talk to a psychology professor about his situation. He met him under the pretense of a paper he said he was working on about human sexuality. Greg asked him about the male-male relationship. Greg was told that in ancient Greece, soldiers would have sex with their male apprentices. Greg learned that it was believed that a man and youth who were in love with each other would fight harder and with greater morale. Greg was also told that men sought each other for sexual relief over the years when forced to be with each other for long periods of time

Greg asked about guys who liked women but had feelings for men. The professor talked about bisexuality and how it was not uncommon for men to be attracted to both men and women and vice versa. Greg still wasn't satisfied and pressed for a more detailed answer. When asked to be more specific, Greg gave an example of two very good friends - one gay the other straight - were thinking about having sex. He said the gay friend came on to the straight friend and not only was the straight friend considering it, he found himself aroused by it.

The professor thought about what Greg said and told him it wasn't unusual to have those feelings for a friend. He said it is common for straight men and women who were friends to become lovers on a temporary or a permanent basis. He explained to Greg that even with friends of the same sex who were both straight to experiment - especially while they were young. He said that a straight man's desire to have sex with a gay man he was close to was unusual but understandable.

The professor said that it's normal for a straight male to want to have oral sex performed on him and to perform anal sex on someone. Greg thought to himself that that was similar to what Kevin said. He asked the professor about erotic thoughts the straight friend may have. The professor said if the men were very close and one desired to have sex with the other, the straight man thought of it as something different and erotic. He added that it was the taboo act that was more of a turn on than an attraction to the other person.

Greg thanked the professor for his time and walked back to his dorm thinking about what he had learned. It was cold outside but the thought of having sex with his brother again turned him on and warmed his cockles. When Greg returned to his room, his roommate was gone. There was a message from him to call Danielle who was a girl Greg had been dating.

Greg called Danielle up and talked for a while. Pretty soon the conversation turned erotic and Greg told her how much he'd like her sucking his cock. He undid his jeans and started masturbating. Soon enough his cock was rock hard and the two continued to talk dirty to each other. However Greg wasn't thinking about her sucking his cock. He was thinking about his brother giving him head. He was thinking about Kevin bobbing his head up and down his cock, swallowing it whole. He imagined his hand on the back of Kevin's head pushing it farther down on his cock.

The conversation progressed to Greg talking about how he would be fucking her. At first he thought about Danielle on all fours taking it from behind. He told her about how he would fuck her hot pussy but then he thought about fucking Kevin who was also on all fours taking his cock up his ass. He shot his load all over his shirt and stomach. One rope even hit the wall behind his bed. When he got off the phone he quickly cleaned up and put on a different shirt before his roommate came back. Greg had made up his mind that he was going to give his brother his wish for his birthday.

About a week and a half before Greg was due home for break, Kevin went home after basketball practice. He wasn't a starter but he was one of the first substitutes off the bench. After putting his things away, Kevin turned on his computer to surf the web for a while before starting his homework. As soon as he got on line, an e-mail from Greg popped up. The subject said: Your present. The text said: "Kev, if it's what you really want for your birthday present, then that's what you'll get. See you next week, butthead. Greg."

Kevin couldn't believe his eyes. He read the e-mail over and over again making sure he wasn't seeing things. When he confirmed that he wasn't, Kevin pumped his fist in joy. He was as happy as he'd ever been. Not everyone had had a fantasy come true - especially an erotic one. His mind flashed back to Thanksgiving break when he saw Greg in his boxer shorts at the kitchen table.

Kevin grew hard thinking about having sex with his brother. He usually didn't masturbate in the afternoon but this was a special occasion. He got naked and laid on his bed with his fully hard cock in his hand. He closed his eyes and thought about passionately kissing Greg. He imagined kissing Greg down his naked chest all the way down to his erect cock. Kevin wasn't bullshitting Greg when he told him he was a great cocksucker. Mr. Anderson told him that he had a natural talent for it and he came more when Kevin sucked him off than when he fucked Kevin or gave him a hand job. Kevin pumped his cock faster thinking about taking Greg's cock deep in his throat.

Kevin's hand moved up and down his cock until he was ready to shoot. His cock was coated with pre-cum and he could feel his cum rise up ready to splatter. Kevin held his orgasm off as long as he could and it was worth it as he sprayed his chest, face and headboard with cum. It was extremely intense and Kevin was as exhausted as he would be after a tough practice. He missed his mouth but scooped some up off of his stomach and slurped it up. He imagined it was Greg's cum he was eating and began to get hard again. He stroked his cock a few times but realized he had to do his homework. Kevin put on a pair of boxer shorts and some basketball shorts after he cleaned up his cum. He wanted to just wear the basketball shorts since they felt so good against his cock. He didn't want to risk getting another hard on though so he wore the boxer shorts underneath.

About a week passed and Greg was finishing up his finals. He felt he was studying, taking tests or sleeping and there wasn't much of the latter. On Thursday Greg finished his last exam. It was pretty tough but Greg felt he did well. It felt like the weight of the world was off his shoulders when he finished and he wanted to celebrate. But first he wanted to take a nap and recharge his batteries. He slept for about an hour then went to round up some of his friends to go party. They walked down to a local pizza place where they had pitchers of beer on sale. The boys got drunk and stayed there on into the evening. Some others came by and joined them while others left.

About 10, a girl slipped behind Greg and put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Danielle?" Greg responded. She kissed him and said, "Right in one." It would be a stretch to say they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were more like friends with benefits with the emphasis on the benefits.

Greg tried to get a chair so she could sit by him but Danielle climbed on Greg's lap instead. Danielle was pretty bombed too and was feeling very horny. Despite their sexy talk on the phone, they hadn't gone all the way yet. They would masturbate each other and Greg would suck on her tits. She would give him a blow job from time to time and let him cum in her mouth but she wouldn't swallow it. Greg would offer to go down on her but she was shy about him doing that.

The two made out and after a few minutes she whispered in his ear, "Take me home, stud!" Enduring the hooting and hollering from his friends, Greg threw a $20 on the table to cover his share of the beer and pizza. He took Danielle by the hand and left. It was a cold December night but the combination of alcohol and desire made them oblivious to it. Danielle said her roommate was still at her room so they couldn't go there. Greg's roomie was at the pizza place so he knew his room was available. The couple walked across campus to Greg's dorm and after some fumbling around, Greg unlocked his door.

As soon as they got in and locked the door, Danielle started taking Greg's clothes off. Greg saw that as his cue to do the same to her. Even as drunk as they were, they managed to strip so that the only things they were wearing were boxer shorts and panties. Greg got her on his bed and began kissing and playing with Danielle's tits. Danielle was about a 32A but she had nice long nipples which grew to about an inch in length and were pretty sensitive. Her areola were about the size of a quarter and if it wasn't for her thin waist and flared hips, she could pass for a boy.

Greg was making Danielle so excited that she begged him to fuck her right then. He felt between her legs to see how wet she was. Danielle was positively dripping and Greg knew she was ready. Greg mounted her as she laid on her back. The pretty brunette spread her legs for Greg and he placed his cock over her mons as he kissed her. Neither of them were virgins so there was no drama about losing a cherry. She placed a hand on his cock and guided it in her love tunnel. Greg's dick was engulfed by the warm wetness of Danielle's pussy. Danielle's small breasts had sunk back in her chest so she appeared to have no breasts at all. Greg was inebriated enough to notice the similarities that she had to Kevin upper body wise. Kevin was more muscular but their hair was about the same length. Greg fucked her harder but the image of Kevin wouldn't leave his brain.

He pulled out of a disappointed Danielle and told her to get on all fours. He stroked himself a few times and entered her again. He pounded away at Danielle and continued to think about fucking his brother. It wasn't difficult to do with Danielle's body. Danielle enjoyed the rough way Greg was fucking her.

"Yeah, baby," she cried. "Fuck my hot pussy, Greg! Cum inside me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.