Something Old, Something New
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Megan Parker was about to get married when she asked an innocent question that revealed a family tradition which was anything BUT innocent. Her decision to participate in this tradition changed her married life completely. Before she was even married!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Niece   Pregnancy  

Uncle John did, in fact, knock on my door at one. By this time I had decided that being coy was probably a waste of time, so I was already naked. I also had an idea to break the ice, if just being naked wasn't enough.

I had taken a quick shower. While I liked the taste of sperm, I wasn't sure Uncle John would, and I wanted him to suck my pussy. That's because Uncle John could do the most impressive impersonation of Gene Simmons from KISS. He had the longest, fattest tongue of any real live person I'd ever met.

So when he knocked, I opened the door and pulled him in without a word. I already had the bowl of water and some shaving cream, I'd just put a new blade in the razor I had earlier shaved my legs with, and handed it to him.

"I need somebody to shave me," I said, acting harried. I sat down on the chair and spread my legs as wide as I could get them. "Will you do it for me?"

"Oh fuck," he groaned. Uncle John was one of the uncles who encouraged me to sit on his lap, even when I got big and heavy. Now I know why. He was a pervert. But what I needed right now was a pervert, so I took advantage of that.

He got right to work while I thought about ways to talk to a pervert. Not that I thought he was nasty or anything. He was my Uncle John, and he'd taught me to ride a bike. He was a sweety. But I DID want to tease him. He was almost done when I started.

"Mmmm that feels so sexy," I purred. "I've never had a bare pussy before, Uncle John. Roger is going to go nuts over it."

"Damn!" he groaned. His thumb "slipped" and rubbed my clitty.

"You're making me horny, Uncle John," I moaned theatrically. "You're touching me so naughty!"

"Your mother said I could," he panted.

"You're naughty with my mother too," I sighed.

"She said you know now. Do you hate me?"

"You've wanted to do this for a long time, haven't you?" I suggested.

"Ohhhh fuck," he groaned. "I shouldn't ... but I did."

"I don't care," I said lightly. "Are you almost done? I need my pussy licked bad, Uncle John."

"Oh-fuck-me-to-tears," he gasped.

I had forgotten a towel, so he just took off his shirt and used that. As soon as it was all clean, he dove in and that wonderful Gene Simmons tongue started fucking my pussy. How he did that and suck on my clitty at the same time I don't know, but he could do it. I had a string of three orgasms in a row, sliding lower and lower until my whole butt was hanging off the chair. He finally took his tongue out of me and looked up. He was out of breath.

"I have to have you Megan," he panted. "You're driving me crazy."

"You want to fuck my little pussy?" I asked in a high voice. "You want to put your big old prick in my pussy and squirt me full of Uncle John juice?"

He groaned. "You've done this before. I'm going to kill my sister for lying to me."

"She wasn't lying," I said. I got up and went to the bed. "Uncle Dan got my cherry this morning, and Uncle Tony was here a couple of hours ago. You're only my third, Uncle John."

"Then you're for sure the fastest learner I ever saw in my life," he said, grinning. "Can I?"

"You'd better," I said, lying down and spreading my legs. I reached to hold my now bare pussy lips open. This getting men to do what I wanted was fun!

He had other ideas, though.

He wanted to use another position, and he asked me if I'd put the garter belt and stockings on again. I did and he had me bend over with my legs spread, holding onto the back of the chair. It wasn't quite doggy style, because we were both standing, but it was very different. He felt different going in me from behind too. It rubbed the inside of my pussy in different places and even though he didn't get as deep inside me as the others had, I liked it a lot. Plus he could grab my hips and really slam in hard but he wasn't lying on me, so he wasn't heavy.

It was Uncle John who taught me that there's a third kind of orgasm that I never knew existed before. Or maybe a fourth. A different kind, anyway, whatever number it is.

It was also Uncle John who taught me what sperm feels like when it's spurted in the small of your back. I had felt it on my hands before, and in my mouth, of course, but never anywhere else. I don't know if it's all the nerve endings back there or what, but when he jerked out of me and spurted all his stuff right there in the small of my back, it was like the sun had come out from behind the clouds. I had to reach between my legs and rub to turn that feeling into an orgasm, but it wasn't hard at all.

He looked around and got a tissue and sopped up all his cum. I turned around and kissed him for the first time.

"Why didn't you just squirt in me?" I asked.

"Your mother said you're not on anything," he said. "It's complicated. Linda knows about your mother. Her only rule is that I don't get her pregnant. Since this is only supposed to be a one time thing, just for your wedding day, we didn't exactly ask Linda if it was OK. I might be able to get away with doing this once, but if Linda found out I knocked you up she'd kill me."

"Oh," I said.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" he asked curiously.

"Not really," I said. "It's complicated for me too."

"Oh," he said.

"Thanks for the shave," I said. I pecked him on the cheek. "I'm really glad I got to borrow you."

"This was a dream come true," he said, and his eyes got all big and brown and watery.

"I teased you," I said, feeling bad that I had used this man who really loved me. "I won't do that again."

"It made it so much hotter," he sighed. "You have a talent for that. You've always had a talent for making me feel like I was all man."

"Well then maybe I'll tease you just a little."

"Not too much," he cautioned. "It will make me want to do this again."

"I already want to do it again," I said in a sultry voice.

He grinned. "You're doing it now ... aren't you. You're teasing me." "You're the best pussy licker in the whole world," I said.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. "OK, I'm leaving. That's it. You're too much for me. Damn!"

He was laughing as he opened the door and went out.


I didn't know who something Blue was going to be. I wanted it to be Uncle Bob, but I couldn't think of any way he was blue, unless he came dressed in his blue scrubs or something. I didn't think that would count. And anyway, he had been the something new for my mother. She had gotten his virginity, like I had gotten Uncle Tony's.

By two fifteen I was getting nervous. It was getting too late to do anything like I had done with something old, something new and something borrowed.

I was just pulling on my dress when the door opened and Uncle Bob walked in.

"Sorry I'm late," he said, as if nothing was odd at all.

"You're something blue?"

"I am," he said. "Stop, you're doing that wrong."

"Doing what wrong? I'm putting on my dress!"

"Yes, but you have on a bra and panties."

"Of course I do."

"Why?" He tilted his head. "Do you NEED them?"

"Well no, I suppose not, but they make me feel girly."

"Let me help you," he said.

He came over and undid my bra. I had to step back out of my dress so he could slide my panties down. That's when I found out the panties go on OVER the garter belt. Don't laugh. I'd never even held a garter belt before that day.

Anyway, he was all business as he undid my stockings and then pulled my panties down and off. He did up my stockings again and then took time to stare at my bald muff.

"Beautiful," he said. He leaned forward to give it one almost chaste kiss and then moved up to tweak my nipples.

"Uncle Bob!" I moaned. "We don't have time!"

"We have all the time we need," he said. "Now put the dress back on." I did, pulling it up and onto my arms and shoulders. It had half sleeves that were made of lace.

"Zip me?" I asked.

"Not yet," he said.

He moved me so that I was facing the big mirror. I could see him behind me, a brick wall wearing a rented tux.

"You DO look like a princess," he sighed into my neck. I shivered. He still hadn't zipped me up.

I felt his hands slide into the back of my dress and around my sides. I watched as the dress got all lumpy where his hands ruined the symmetry.

"I know about Roger," he whispered as his hands came up to cup my breasts. His fingers began twiddling my nipples. Even so I was on guard instantly.

"Know what?" I asked.

"What the deal is," he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said breathlessly.

"Yes you do," he said. "We've never lied to each other, Princess. Let's not start now."

"I can't talk about it," I moaned. "I promised. It could ruin him."

"I don't want to talk about it," he said. "I just want you to know that I know what you're doing." His hands came back out and pushed the dress off my shoulders to the front. My hands caught it to keep it from falling to the floor, but my upper body was now bare. His hands went back to my breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.