Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Megan Parker was about to get married when she asked an innocent question that revealed a family tradition which was anything BUT innocent. Her decision to participate in this tradition changed her married life completely. Before she was even married!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Niece   Pregnancy  

"Something new" turned up about eleven fifteen. After Uncle Dan covered up his bear suit again and left, I laid there for most of an hour, just napping and feeling lovely. I had some errant thoughts that I was an idiot for holding out as long as I had. Of the seven boys I had fooled around with, a hundred percent of them would have loved to break me in. Now I know I would probably have loved having them all do it. All it took was Uncle Dan's cudgle to unleash the slut in me. My mom had been right. There was some genetic flaw in us Parker women.

Anyway, I eventually got up, and cleaned up, and got my undies back on. It was kind of warm in the room so I left my dress off. Besides, it was hours yet before I'd need it. I figured out how to put the garter belt on, and then put on the white stockings that went with it. I was fiddling with them when "something new" knocked on my door.

Actually, it was my mother who was knocking on the door, but she had "something new" firmly in her grip so he couldn't escape. When I opened the door she shoved him inside.

"I'll be right out here," she said to my youngest uncle, Tony. "So don't get any ideas about trying to sneak out."

"But Sis," he moaned. "This is crazy!"

"It's high time you knew what the world was about," she said darkly. "Now get in there and do your duty."

She closed the door. Uncle Tony looked at me and blinked.

"Hi," I said. "I haven't seen you for like five years."

"Wow," he said, looking me up and down. "Have you grown up or what!"

"Thanks for coming. When did you get back?"

He blinked and looked at my face. "I got into Denver about seven hours ago."

"So ... how is Angola?"

"You're half naked, Megan," he said.

"I can be all the way naked if that will help," I said. Of them all Uncle Tony was the cutest. He had dimples, and his hair was a little shaggy. He looked like a beach bum, kind of, but I knew he was all wiry muscle under his clothes.

"This is crazy," he told me.

"Yeah," I said. "Uncle Dan was already here."

"He was?" His voice went up. "And you... ?"

I nodded. "It was completely different than I thought it would be."

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just thought it would be one way, but it was another."

"Did it hurt?"

"I don't think I had time to notice," I said.

"It was fast?" His eyebrows rose.

"There was a lot going on, but nothing lasted very long," I said. "At least that's the impression I got."

"Oh."

"So do you want me to be naked?"

He thought about that. "You wouldn't mind?"

"The idea of it is actually kind of exciting," I said. "Isn't that weird?"

"No. It's exciting to me too," he admitted.

"What if we got naked together," I suggested.

He looked at the door.

"OK, I guess," he said.

Twice while he took his clothes off he said "This is so weird." I didn't have that much to take off, so I was naked first. His eyes were all over me, especially between my legs.

The thing was, when he dropped his last item of clothing, he was soft.

"What does that mean?" I asked, pointing at his penis.

He swallowed twice, like his mouth was dry or something.

"Um ... I'm a little nervous."

"Why? We've known each other for years and years."

"Yes, but this is the first time ... I mean I've never..."

"You've never what?"

"Megan ... I don't have girlfriends or anything."

I thought about that. "Are you gay?" If he was I was just going to cry because he was so cute it would be a terrible loss to women everywhere.

"No!" he yelped. "I'm just a virgin!"

"Oh," I said. That was no big deal. Not to me. Until a few hours ago I'd been one too.

"It's just that I move around so much, and it's unethical to mix with the local women we're helping, and then there's the disease problem, and complications with breaking up and all that kind of stuff. I just figured it was easier and less complicated to wait until I could settle down somewhere."

"I understand that," I said. "So you don't want to do it with me."

"No!" he yelped again. "I mean yes I DO want to. I mean sometimes I think about you at night ... in the dark ... like this." His eyes ran all over my body.

"So why are you soft?" I asked.

He grimaced. "I don't actually know what to do." He flushed red. "I mean of course I know what to do ... I've just never done it and I might make a mistake, or hurt you or something."

I thought about being mauled by that bear. Uncle Tony was half that big. He was wiry, but he was only an inch or two taller than I was. He didn't scare me.

"Come here," I said, crooking my finger at him. He did and I got a little thrill as somebody who had always been an adult figure in my life did my bidding. "I have an idea," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.