Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 15: Celebration

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Celebration - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 13;

Arthur

We arrived just as the galleon fired and watched in horror as the cliff face crumbled. The girls cried out around me, as we watched tons of rock, slide down the cliff and bury Walter and Mike under the debris. Out at sea, the pirate ship slowed as several cutters and longboats left the sinking sloop and rowed to the galleon.

I stood there with the girls and we watched as the galleon saved the crew of the sloop. After they got the last of the crew off the ship, the galleon continued west with her remaining sloops. The critically wounded one drifted ashore onto the rocks. The large waves forced the vessel up onto the rocks. I thought she was going to break up and then a huge wave lifted the ship up above the rocks and onto the tidal pools she grounded down on her keel and rolled onto her side. Her masts snapped as the ship hit the cliff face and her cannons tumbled into the ocean.

Hearing crying, I looked over at Katia, and pulled her into a hug. I held her as she cried.

"I'm sorry, Katia. I don't know what to do for all of you." I said.

"Love us. That's all you can do. Please don't send us away," she begged.

"Never. Now let's..."

"He's gone!" Mary shouted.

Turning I looked at my wife of seventeen years and said, "Who's gone?"

"Lium! I laid his body right here, and he is gone," she replied.

"Maybe one of his mothers carried him down below?" I asked as I noticed that several of Mike's women were gone.

"Possibly, but why didn't I see them pick him up?" she asked.

"I don't know. Let's get Katia and Nakita down to their homes," I said as we turned around and headed home.

"Arthur we can't stay here. We must move. They will be back, and I fear in greater numbers," Mary said.

"I know," I said.

I started thinking on what to do. Looking down the ramp, I saw the rest of the women reach the floor of the cove and start walking towards our home.

"Wait up!" I shouted.

They stopped and looked back at us. We went down the ramps and joined up with the ladies and the children after a minute of walking.

Dorian stood there holding Goanna and I said, "How is Noma?"

"Amber is working on her, now. She hasn't woken up," she replied.

"Ok, let's let Amber work on her. I want the rest of you to join us in Walter's living room, so we can talk. We have some decisions we must make. Ok?" I said.

They agreed and we headed that way. I glanced at the cove and watched as the bodies were slowly drifting ashore along with the wreckage of the ship boats we had sunk. Going to Walter's door, we opened it and went inside.

Katia was leading the group. She screamed and hit the floor before I could move. Running to her, I started to kneel when Walter was there, pulling her into his arms.


Walter

"How the hell did I get in the living room?" I said as I looked up at the roof of the living room.

Sitting up, I heard the door open and Katia scream. My head whipped around towards the door, and I saw her falling. I was up off the couch and running across the room before I noticed anyone else behind her. I cradled my love in my arms and looked up at Arthur and saw the shock there.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you dead?" he said.

I thought for a second and the memories came back to me off the cliff, Mike and the Galleon firing on us. "I don't know what happened. I remembered the ship firing on us and then waking up here. How did we get here?" I asked.

"Rala must have saved you," Arthur replied as he helped me up with Katia in my arms. Turning, I carried her to the couch and set her down as Mike woke up with Lium laying in his lap.

"What?" Mike said as he checked over Lium and saw he was breathing.

"Rala had to have saved us, Mike," I said as Katia groaned and I turned back to her and started kissing her.

"What? How? We saw the mountain take you. You are a God!" Katia said as she reached up and touched my face.

"No, just a man who has powerful friends," I replied as I looked up at the roof and said, "Thank you Rala."

"Who is Rala?" Dorian asked as she leaned down and hugged me.

"A friend. She's the friend who brought us here, and brought all of you into our lives," I said as I kissed her.

"Then I must thank her when I meet her. Now come with me," Katia said.

She dragged me towards the bedroom. Her sister wives followed while Mike's wives dragged him towards his house.

"Arthur, hold the fort down. I will be right back," I said.

"Suuure you will. I'll see you in a few hours," he said as he led his family out of the room, along with Lilna and Crettle who were giggling as he pinched their asses.

We stepped into the bedroom and the girls shoved me back onto the bed. Before I could say or do anything, my clothes were ripped off my body and their hands started exploring my body. Katia grabbed my hardening cock and mounted me without even giving me a chance to say anything.

For the next three hours I played tickle the kitty with them, bringing them to multiple orgasms, and dumping load after load into them.

Finally, I drifted off to sleep, with Galina and Mayra cuddled onto me.


Katia

I led Likan and Naika into the kitchen. Checking the crock pots, she started pulling the roasts out and setting them on the platters.

"Likan, get the big bowls and start scooping out the vegetables. Naika, in the breadbox are some loaves of bread. They should be nice and warm. Take them out and cut them up with the bread knife, like I showed you," I said as I started slicing the meat.

Likan finished scooping out the carrots and moved on, to the potatoes. Finishing the first pot, she started on the second. Five minutes later, she had four big bowls of carrots, three of potatoes and one more of celery and onions that I poured back into the first pot.

Naika had the loaves of bread sliced up and had put them in three big baskets. Turning to the table, she started setting the table. Dorian helped, when she came in from bathing the children.

"The children are ready?" I asked as I set the platter down on the table.

"Yes. They are playing 'Mario'," Dorian said.

"Good, now to make the gravy," I said.

Reaching into the cabinet, I brought out the giant canning pot.

'Now how did I know it was called that?' I wondered as I started pouring the juice in from the crock pots. I turned the stove on, and let the juice heat to a boil after I dumped a cup of the meat I had chopped up into the juice. I grabbed the flour and scooped some into a sealable container. I added water, and started shaking the half gallon container. Opening it once I had it all mixed, I added some salt and pepper along with some other spices off the rack and closed it up. I shook the container for a good five minutes. I then added it to the pot. I slowly stirred it and let it boil for ten minutes.

I stopped for a second, and wondered again on how I knew how to make everything and the others didn't. I didn't remember Walter showing me all this but it was like the information was just there. With a shrug I looked over my shoulder as I worked.

"Dorian, can you go get Walter and our sisters up?"

"Sure," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

I laughed.


Dorian

I walked towards the bedroom, but stopped to stick my head in the living room and saw all the kids playing the Mario games.

"Get cleaned up. Dinner is almost ready," I said.

"Ahhh, Ma," Lium said.

"Don't 'Ahhh Ma' me, do it," I ordered and walked into the bedroom.

Walter was lying on his back with Galina on one side and Mayra on the other. Dropping my pants, I crawled up the bed, I couldn't help notice he was hard. I slowly started sucking him.

When he was nice and wet, I slid down and started riding him as I whispered, "Please, let me catch!"

Placing my hands on the headboard, I gripped it as the good feeling washed over me and then I felt Walter's hands grip my waist and I looked down into his brown eyes and begged, "Please cum. It's my time."

Walter held me steady as he started thrusting up into me and I cried out in pleasure and happiness and I felt him start blasting his cum inside me.

"YES! OH, YES!" I cried out.

I collapsed on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me as I sent a silent prayer to the mother.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yes. Katia says, get up and come eat," I said as I kissed him.

I felt Mayra and Galina get up and go into the bathroom so I rolled over and lifted my legs up like Amanda told me to do.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Allowing your..." I bit my lip as I tried to remember what Amber called it, and then it came to me, "your tadpoles to get where I want them to be."


Walter

I started laughing and leaned down and kissed Dorian.

"Ok, I will let my tadpoles find their home, while I take a quick shower," I said and walked into the bathroom. I saw Mayra standing there scrubbing her legs and I stepped in behind her and shoved deeply inside her and started pounding her as I held onto her waist. She had dropped the scrubber, and grabbed the handrail, groaning and moaning. With a hard thrust, I buried myself deeply inside her and exploded.

I wrapped my arms around Mayra and played with her titties, as we recovered.

"Mayra, are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh God yes," she said and then she moaned, "OH GOD WHATS HAPPEN TO YOU! YOU'RE GETTING HARD AGAIN!" she screeched out.

"YES!" I shouted as I started thrusting like a demon. "Yes! I'm going to knock up all you women," I said as I picked up the pace.

Mayra started crying out, I thought it was in pleasure. I soon knew otherwise, as Galina and Dorian ran into the bathroom and grabbed my arms. They started dragging me away from her. I exploded just as I was pulled out. My semen blasted over both of my wives and I lay there, writhing on my back, as I couldn't stop coming. I was shooting so much that I was hurting, and I cried out for it to stop.

There was a flash of light, and I looked over at the alien who had appeared. She was about five feet tall, and was very pregnant. Before I could ask who she was, she spoke.


Nora

"My name is Nora. I'm here to help," she said and she pressed a device against his nuts and we heard the hiss as the injector neutralized some of the nanobots.

I turned to Walter's wives and said, "Put him to bed. Let him sleep all night and he will be fine in the morning."

"Mother, what's wrong with him?" Galina asked me.

"Huh?" I replied and then realized she was talking to me and she thought I was their superstitious Earth God.

I smiled at her and said, "He was injected with something to help his body, and it wasn't the right dose. Like the shots that Amber gave you all ... well, he had an allergic reaction to it."

"But he make us all happy in bed, that is a good thing," Galina said as she and Dorian led him out of the shower and to the bed.

"Yes and no. Now let him sleep. In the morning, he will be fine," I said.

I activated the transporter, and my thoughts went out to Rala in her cell.


Galina

We placed Walter in the bed, and then went and helped Mayra out of the shower. I carried her over to the bed and placed her next to him.

"No! He hurt me," she cried out.

"Shhh, he didn't mean to hurt you. The lust was on him, he loves you deeply, sister," I said and tucked her in the bed with him.

"Are you sure? It wasn't like him. I know I haven't known him very long..."

"Yes I'm sure. Now sleep, I will bring you some dinner in a little bit," I said and covered them both.

Turning I walked to the door and shut the light off and went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting down.

"Where's Walter?" Mike asked.

"He is not feeling good, so he asked you to watch over us," I said and sat down.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.