Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 8: Heading Home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Heading Home - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 9

Going Home

Walter

Beep...

Beep...

I jerked as the annoying sound woke me up. Looking at the radar, I saw two targets approaching the boat from directly ahead of me. I woke up Katia, and sent her below for my rifle.

Turning the spot light on, I scanned the water ahead of us, and settled the light on a small sailing ship. A black flag was flying from it, and the side towards me started opening gun ports. Yanking the helm hard to starboard, I pressed the throttle to full ahead.

The girls below yelled as the boat turned. Six cannons lurched in their cradles and rolled back into their ship. I heard a screaming, as cannon balls went flying behind my boat, and the water exploded upwards.

"What the fuck is going on? Get my rifle," I shouted.

Katia grabbed Ela, and dragged her below decks. I zigzagged the boat, trying to throw off the enemy fire that was coming towards us. Katia came back up, and handed me my rifle.

Pointing the BAR at the ship, I let Katia take the wheel as I ran to the stern of the boat and opened fire. I sent the twenty rounds from the weapon at the enemy ship and watched as puffs of smoke exploded from the bow as the crew opened fire with their muskets.

The radio crackled to life and I heard Mike's voice. I then heard his BAR open up in the distance. Running back to the cabin, I slid down the ladder, and into the cabin. I grabbed my pack with my ammo clips in it.

"Everyone on the floor, and don't move," I shouted as I ran up the ladder, again.

I heard a second round of explosions and I was back on the bridge, where I shut all the lights down. I could see the ship out in the distance, and I knew they could see our white hull. I looked for Mike's boat but I couldn't see him.

Grabbing the mic, I said, "Hey, Mike, are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Who are these fuckers?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I could see a black flag flying from the mast, so I think they are pirates," I said as I reloaded my rifle with a clip of blanks. Taking the grenade I slid it over the muzzle. I pointed it at the enemy ship, just as it turned towards us and its guns started coming out of the gun ports.

Pressing the trigger down, I fired the grenade, and watched it arch towards the enemy ship. The fragmentation grenade hit the jib and exploded. Flaming debris flew everywhere as the enemy crew rushed to put the fires out. I could see skulls hanging from the rails, and I shuddered at all the people these bastards had killed.

"What the fuck was that?" Mike hollered over the radio.

Grabbing the dangling mic, I said, "I had Rala get us some grenades for the rifles. I just fired a fragmentation grenade at the ship."

"You should have used a white phosphors round if you have any," Mike said as more gunfire drowned out his voice.

"I'm on it," I said in the mic and then shouted at Katia, "Katia, turn us to port!"

"What is port?" she asked as I reloaded the weapon with a blue tip rocket.

I reached up and cranked the wheel to the left and lifted the newly loaded weapon and fired at the enemy ship that was turning broadside to us. Her gun ports went up and her guns started rolling out. The white phosphors round flew across the hundred yards and hit the main sail about half way up the hundred foot mast and exploded. Within seconds the ship was going up in flames as Mike continued to fire at the second ship with his rifle.

I watched as the bullets stitched the stern of the ship. Mike was staying out of the ship's weapons range as I reloaded another grenade. I stood up to fire when the ship fired both broadsides. Mike had dodged out of the way, and I yanked the wheel over to the left again and all the shots went wide but one. The round ripped through the bags and the crate that were lashed to the deck in front of me. A fragment went flying past me. I didn't see where it went as I stood up with the rifle to my shoulder.

I pressed the trigger and the fragmentation round went flying through the air. The grenade went through a gun port and exploded as hit the main mast near the deck. Screaming rent the air as fragments of the warhead ripped through the crew, cutting them down as they were reloading their weapons.

One second the sloop was there, and then it was gone, as something exploded inside the ship. What it was, I didn't know. We circled the burning wreckage. I listened for anyone alive, but not a sound was heard from the second ship. Then the one I had set on fire exploded, and debris went flying across the ocean.

I saw movement and turned the light onto two small boats rowing away. One of the men in the second boat stood up and pointed a small cannon at me. Then he was gone as Mike killed him from his boat. I raised my reloaded rifle and fired a grenade, and the second boat blew apart into a million pieces. The surviving crew cursed us in Spanish as they rowed away from us.

Ejecting the clip, I turned the boat away from the debris field and I let Katia take over as I watched the flames die out behind us and I wondered how many men I had just killed.

"Walter, you did what was right, you did what you had to do. I don't know who they were, but I have a feeling we wouldn't have survived if they had gotten their hands on us. If they had gotten aboard this boat, you would be dead, and we your wives, would now be passed among that crew for their pleasure," Katia said as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"I know Katia, and they were pirates. I assume they were brought here just like Napoleon was on his ship. Where they came from, I have no idea. Have you heard of any raids on islands or along the coasts?" I asked as I turned away from the dead and looked at the living. I pulled the blanks from the rifle and reloaded it with live rounds.

"No, I haven't, but then we don't trade with other islands. We have everything we need, where we used to live," Katia said.

"Walter, are you and Katia ok?" Galina asked from the doorway.

"We're fine. If you want, come on up," I said as I stood my rifle next to the wheel.

Galina flowed up the ladder and was in my arms; she was kissing me gently as I held her and crying. "What's wrong Gail, I mean Galina," I asked.

"Mother sent bad dreams. I was scared that you had died and I would never hold my son or offer him to you when he is born," Galina replied.

Looking into her face, I brushed the tears away with my thumbs as I answered her.

"Well, I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. We will have lots of children together. We will watch them grow old and inherit this world."

She smiled at me, and I kissed her gently on her soft lips. She grinned as I ran my hands up under her sarong and cupped her bare ass in my hands. I kissed her once more and sat her in one of the chairs. Turning, I grabbed my coke and took a big gulp of the soda and then offered it to Galina. I watched her take a sip, and then another. Before I could get the bottle back she tilted it up and drained the rest and belched.

I started laughing and leaned over and kissed her, as Katia giggled behind me, "You like coke?" I asked.

"Yes, it's good," she said.

"Walter, can I have a sprite?" Katia asked.

"Sure, love," I replied.

I dug a sprite out and opened it for her. She took the drink, and settled into her chair as I checked the radar and saw it was clear. It was near midnight when I sent them below to get some sleep. I stayed on the bridge until dawn, when Katia came up onto the bridge.

Before I went below, I talked with Mike. He suggested letting the ladies fish while we slept. So I showed Katia how to set the girls up when they were ready to fish. I showed her how to set the line and restring it if it broke. I slowed the boat down to five knots and let her have control of the wheel

"Do you understand," I asked.

"Yes, I do, now go to bed," she said.

I kissed Katia and went down below, my ladies as they were feeding our children some food that Katia had cooked when she got up from bed. There were eggs, bacon, toast, and oatmeal on the table. Grabbing two slices of toast, some peanut butter out of the cabinet, and some bacon, I made a quick sandwich. I scarfed it down with a glass of milk that we had brought along. Kissing the kids, I lay down on the bed. Soon I was asleep, with three children cuddled at my sides.


Katia

I watched as Mike set up his wives with the fishing tackle on the other boat. They were soon bringing in fish. Nakita took over the bridge and he went below, to what I assumed was to sleep. Setting the autopilot, I went downstairs and saw Walter was sleeping. I gathered the girls up on deck, and showed them how to use the fishing gear that Walter had used the day before. Soon three lines were in the water, and the fish were coming up out of the water and onto the deck. Several types of fish were caught from tuna to marlins, to a single swordfish and a small shark. All were butchered, and Katia showed them how to store the fresh fish into the freezer bags. The kids were helping as much as they could.

I showed Galina how to use the controls and went down to check on Walter. He was still sleeping, so I laid down beside him after picking up one of the Macaw feathers and started tickling his nose. His nose started twitching and then his hand came up and smacked his face. I started giggling as he lowered his hand as I started to slide off the bed.


Walter

I reached out and snagged Katia's hand and yanked her back towards me. Grabbing the feather I started tickling Katia as I stripped her down to her bare butt. When she was naked, I started licking her nipples as I ran the feather across her clit and she screamed as it tickled her. I was soon hard and slid my shorts down.

I slid inside my first wife, and was building up to an orgasm, when I heard a giggle. I looked to my left and my cock wilted as I looked at the children standing there watching us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.