Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 7: Wives and Kids

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Wives and Kids - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 8

Girls Island

Walter

Mike took one look and said, "Look at the trouble you gotten us into, Dennis."

"Mike!" I said as I watched the natives come towards us.

"What, Walter," he replied.

"Stuff it," I said as I raised my rifle and fired the clip off at a tall palm tree.

The natives hit the deck as a dozen coconuts blew apart and fell on them. Standing there I shouted, "My name is Azimath. You sent these sacrifices to Ocenanis and I, so we have come to you. We command this. No more human sacrifice. You may bring food if you want, but no more of the people. The people are your future. By sending your children you hurt your heritage. Now these men," I said as I pointed at the bodies, and continued, "Have disappointed us. They tried to attack us. Come forth and identify them. We will come among you to meet their mates and children. They will come with us to our home so they are taken care of."

A tall woman, about six foot tall came forward and knelt on the ground waiting for us to do something. She had brown hair that hung to her waist. Intertwined in it were several bone combs. Her ears were pierced with more bone, and she had a nice figure.

I glanced over at Katia and said, "Who is she?"

"That is Dorian. She is your new mate. You killed her mate, Goig, the shaman. She make good mate. Maybe you give baby to her, since Goig couldn't," she said.

"She is pretty, but not as pretty as you are," I replied.

"Thank you, master. May I speak with the people?" she asked.

"Yes. They're your people," I said and stepped back.

"People of the Isle, my family, listen to the words of your sacrifice to the Gods. Take our dead to the great circle. We will join you there. Dorian, stay," Katia shouted.

"As you command, goddess Katia, we take them to circle," Dorian said and gestured for some of the men to come forward.

The remaining men of the village came forward and picked up the tarp wrapped bodies, and carried them away. The villagers followed them, except for Dorian who continued to kneel there on the sand as she had been commanded.

"Dorian, come meet your new mate," Katia said and watched as her teacher looked up in surprise.

"New mate?" Dorian asked.

"Yes. Your old mate, Goig, was a crazy man. He attacked Azimath, and Azimath killed him with his thunder," Nakita said from the other boat.

Dorian dropped back to her knees, and started shaking.

"Dorian get up and come here," Katia commanded as I watched.

Turning, she said, "Go below, and dress in what I put out."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said and went down to the cabin.

Lying on the bunk were a pair of buckskin pants, a shirt, and a jacket. My web belt was lying beside them, with the new knife in a sheath. Also on the bed was a pair of knee high laced moccasins.

"How the fuck, did she make all this in such a small time frame?" I said as I picked up the pants.

"I didn't, they appeared on bed when I came down. I think your goddess friend sent them," Katia said as she came down with Dorian right behind her.

Dorian dropped to her knees in front of me and begged, "Master, please don't kill me for what my mate did."

I walked towards Dorian and pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Her eyes went wide in fear, and she started shaking again.

"Beautiful Dorian, I would never kill you. You are now my mate, sister wife to Katia. She is my lead wife, and you are her second. Her words are mine, do you understand?" I asked.

"I understand, Master Azimath. It shall be as you command. What are your first orders?" Dorian asked.

"My first order is for you to call me Walter, which is my name. My second is to always stand and face me, like a human," I said and watched her stand up.

"Yes, Walter, I do as you command," she replied.

I reached out and lifted her chin until she was looking me in the eyes and I smiled at her. Stepping in, I kissed her. Her eyes closed this time. We broke apart a few minutes later and I helped her sit down in the chair. Pulling my clothes off, I watched as her eyes went wide when she saw my manhood. Looking at Katia I saw her grin at her new sister's expression.

"Later," I said as I pulled the new clothes on and then slipped my feet into the moccasins. I examined the laces for a second, and then tightened them and tied them off. Pulling a clean t-shirt on, I slipped the buckskin shirt on as well. Dressed, I wrapped the gun belt around my waist and looked at the knife that Katia had finished.

Picking up my rifle, I said, "Ready?"

"No!" Katia said and dug into her pack. She pulled out something I couldn't see until she turned around. It was a necklace of teeth, she draped it over my neck and turned back to her pack and pulled out two folded pieces of hide.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Your claws," Katia said and reached for my hand.

I set my rifle down as she grabbed my hand and opened them.

She slipped the cloth on and it was like a pair of gloves. The claws from the cat extended out over my knuckles while my fingers slipped through some finger holes. With my hands curled into fists, the nails stuck out like the cats would of and I grinned at what damage they could do with each hit.

"Awesome!" I said.

I flexed my knuckles, and watched as the claws retracted.

"Thank you, master. Now we are ready. Remember, don't hesitate to use your thunder if they try to resist," Katia replied with a shitty ass grin on her face.

We walked off the boat, and Mike and Nakita were waiting for us. Mike was dressed just like me, except Nakita had drawn scales on his face with a felt pen, and had the bill of the marlin stuck up out of his hat like it was coming out of his head. I started to laugh and Katia slammed her elbow into my gut.

"Shut up, Master. It must be done. He is Ocenanis, God of the Seas. You are Azimath, God of the Hunt. Don't disgrace him," she said.

"Yes, dear. Whatever you say, dear," I replied as I looked at Dorian and said, "Take us there."

"Yes, Master Azimath," she replied and we started through the jungle. The birds had started singing again as we walked through the underbrush. The saw grass or that's what it looked like, was waist high in some places.

I followed the girls with my rifle in my arms. Mike walked beside me watching to our right.

"I feel like an idiot!" Mike said as he watched some small monkeys jump from the trees.

"I was going to say the same thing, but Katia hit me, and said it was necessary. So we better just buck up and take it like men," I replied as I saw movement to my left and saw a small face looking at me. Stopping I knelt and said, "Hello."

She stood there behind the bush, just her head above the leaves. Everyone had stopped when I spoke out and was looking around.

"Come here," I ordered and she came out slowly. She was shaking in fear as she neared me. "What is your name?" I asked the little girl whom I estimated around six years of age. She was naked except for a necklace of shells around her neck. She had a small cut on her left arm, and her hair had some type of bird feathers in them. Her face was smudged with dirt and I smiled at her, which caused her to smile as well. She had the cutest dimples that seemed to light up her face.

"Jata," she said as she stood trembling in front of me.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "How are you Jata? My name is Walter," I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, and I figured she didn't understand what I was saying. We started walking together and stepped into a clearing of stone arches. The bodies were laid out around a blazing bonfire. The tarps had been open, and four women and five children were standing off by themselves while the main group huddled across from us. The fire burned between us as I looked around.

Setting the girl down, I said to her, "Go to your mommy and daddy."

"Don't have one," she replied as she stood beside me.

Kneeling, I said, "Who takes care of you?"

"Likan," she replied.

"Ok, go to her," I ordered.

She ran to the group of woman and children standing by their selves and took the hand of a young woman of about fifteen or so.

"When I point at one of the dead, if their mate is here they are to go and stand by Ocenanis' and Nakita. After I finish, the rest will come stand behind me. Do I make myself clear?" I said.

They nodded their heads and I walked around and pointed at four of the bodies. Even though Mike hadn't killed a one of them, I'd had Katia point out who was married and marked their foreheads with a marker. Three of the woman and three of the children walked over to Mike and stood behind them.

I turned and faced the rest of the tribes and said, "Now listen to me. There will be no more sacrifices. Your Shamans attacked us and we are displeased. We are not displeased about the two you sent to us, we are displeased that they would come back and try to kill them after you gave them to us," I said.

I walked towards the remaining villages. I stopped as I stared at a platinum haired girl. My knees went weak.

I blurted out, "Gail," as I looked at her.

Recovering, I walked over to her. She backed up in fear. I held my hand out to her and she stared at it in fear. I shook my hand a little bit and uncurled my fingers again. She raised her hand and set it in mine and I pulled her to me. I stood there looking into her eyes and I saw fear as I leaned down and kissed her. I jumped when I heard the gunshot and turned around.

An older man, around forty was standing there staring at the remains of his club. The bullet had shattered the club just above his hand.

He was shaking his fingers as he snarled out, "Galina promised to Kaln."

"Who is this Kaln?" I asked.

"Clan chief of River clan," he said as he stood up straight.

"Not anymore. She comes with me," I said as I led Galina over to Katia. I handed her off when Mike shouted.


Mike

I watched as Walter walked over to the girl that looked like she was the spitting image of Gail. Shaking my head at the resemblance, I snapped the rifle up as one of the natives lifted a war club and advanced on Walter to hit him from behind. Firing one round at the wooden axe, I shattered the club. Walter said something to the man, and then led the girl over to his group of wives. I was watching the man, because he didn't look happy. Then he jerked a knife out, and charged Walter. Walt didn't see him coming so I shouted for him to stop. He didn't, so I turned the gun and held the trigger down, when the man was in the opening. The ten .30-06 rounds hit the man in the chest and his arms, and he was dead before he even knew it, or I thought he was.

"Dada," shouted a little girl around three years old who ran towards the corpse.

Katia ran out and grabbed the young girl and lifted her up into her arms, as I walked over to the corpse. I was startled to see he was still alive, and I raised the rifle to fire again but couldn't as he lay there looking at me.

Walter walked over to me and lifted his gun and pointed it at the man. The man spat at us, and Walter fired one round. The body jerked as the bullet ripped his throat open.

Shaking my head at the stupidity of some people, I walked back to Nakita where she introduced me to my new wives.

"This is Siska, and your new daughter, Lena," she said as she touched a tall brunette.

Siska was a breath taking. However, the one thing that caught my attention and made a shiver of pain go through me, was her piercings. She had both her nipples pierced with small pieces of bone, as well as her belly button, and several on her hands. She also was almost six feet tall. She had high cheekbones, a small nose and emerald green eyes. She looked at me and then looked me up and down like she was getting approval of something. She was holding a three-year-old little girl on her hip that was the spitting image of her.

I pulled Siska to me, and gently kissed her and then gave Lena a kiss on her nose. "Welcome to my family, wife and daughter," I said as Nakita touched my arm.

"Mike, this is Mali, she was mate to Mongo. She now your mate as well," Nikita said.

Mali was a raven-haired girl. Her skin was a uniform tan. She didn't have any piercings, but she had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. She was small, around four foot nine inches, but very muscular. She looked to be around sixteen years of age. She was wearing a hide skin that was spotted. I assumed it was a leopard or something. She also had no children with her.

Pulling Mali into my arms, I looked down into her eyes and then kissed her. She melted into my side and I brushed the hair out of her face as I let her go.

"Welcome to my family. Do you have children?" I said.

"Thank you, Mate. I shall strive to do my best ... and no, the Mother hasn't blessed me yet," she replied.

"Then I will do my best to see that she does bless you," I said.

"Thank you," she replied and smiled, she then went and stood beside Siska.

"Master this is Noma, she has two children. They are Goanna and Lium," she said as she led another redhead over.

I looked at the redhead, and then looked at Nakita. I sat down hard on one of the stones, as I looked at mother and daughter.

"Oh, SHIT!"

"Master?" Nakita asked as she dropped beside me and continued, "What is wrong?"

"That's your mother!" I said pointing at Noma.

Nakita burst out into laughter, and replied "No, master. This is our sister. She is five seasons older than us."

"Thank God!" I replied and I looked over at the sexy looking woman.

Noma walked over to me and knelt, "Master. Have I displeased you?"

Pulling the red head onto my lap, I kissed her. With a peek over at Walter I saw he was doing the same thing I was. Turning to my new children, I called them over and the two twins ran over to us on their chubby legs and hugged them as they grabbed my legs.


Walter

"Master, this is Ela, Galina's sister. I don't see her mother," Katia said as she looked over at her former village and shouted, "Where is Naika?"

"She at the pools, gathering fish," shouted someone from the group.

"Then we will get her," Katia replied and pulled another woman over and said, "This is Likan, she was wife of Balu. These are her two children Bahg, and Noik."

Likan was a small woman. If she was five foot five inches tall, I would be surprised. She was muscular like all the rest of the clan; she had very large breasts that I couldn't wait to get my mouth around. Her sons looked like they were about three and four years of age. Pulling her into my arms, I gave her a kiss and welcomed her to my family. She swooned when I pinched her bare breasts, and I held her as she stood there on shaky legs.

"Master Azimath, what else may we do to calm your great anger?" asked one of the oldest Cro-Magnons that I had ever seen. He looked like he was around seventy, but with what their lives were like, I was sure he was only around forty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.