Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 5: Sacrifices

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sacrifices - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 6: Sea Caves

Walter

I was turning away when I saw movement and my pistol was in my hand and I stared in shock at the person laying on the wet dock. She was naked, her slim back to me and I walked over to her as I heard the rattle of chains. Kneeling beside the woman, I noticed several items about her. One, her face and body had been painted with some type of ink. Two, her hands were bound together with chain manacles with another chain which was only two feet long, was attached to her left ankle. Three, she was soaking wet. She flinched when I touched her hand and tried to pull away from me.

"I won't hurt you," I said as I gripped her hand and pulled the pins out. All the manacles dropped to the dock. She looked up at me in surprise as I picked her up. Turning, I noticed she was shivering as I carried her down the hallway to my quarters. I wasn't sure if it was fear or cold. I pushed the door open to the workroom, passed through the entryway, and was in my living room. I set her down on the couch, and pulled the blanket I kept there around her shivering shoulders.


Katia

I watched God remove the bindings around my hands, and I started to faint in happiness that he had chosen me. I was sad for Nakita who was going to go to the Sea God for she feared the water. But it would bring our people hope for good harvests for the next five seasons. I was cold; but when he picked me up and carried me, I cuddled into him, and sighed. We traveled down the passageway and entered God's home and he placed me on a strange log. It was soft and then he wrapped a skin around me that I have never felt the likes of, and I knew I was with a good God.

When he spoke to me, I felt his strength in his voice. I smiled up at him, then my mind comprehended what he was saying, and I kissed him.


Walter

I knelt there in shock as this beautiful girl kissed me. I slid my arms around her. Her firm breasts pressed into my chest and ran my fingers over her back. We separated.

"Wow! What's your name?" I asked.

"Katia, my Lord Azimath. I'm your sacrifice, but surely you knew that my Lord. Just like you know Nakita is the Sea God's Ocenanis sacrifice. I just hope Nakita gets over her fear of the water when he takes her," she said.

"How did you get on my dock? Why are you in the chains? Who is Nakita and who will take her?" I asked.

"Surely you jest Lord Azimath. You chose me when you willed the binding to break, and brought me to where you found me with your divine light," she replied.

Dread washed through my soul as I realized they were meant as sacrifices. "Where were you sacrificed?" I asked.

"On the island. Just like you have ordained," she said.

"Stay here, don't touch anything," I ordered as I ran for the garage. Bursting into the room I shouted for Mike, "MIKE GET OVER HERE!" as I grabbed the six-man zodiac and the large air tank.

Mike came over from where he was stocking the shelves, and asked, "What's up?"

"Grab the paddles, and the engine, and follow me," I said as I carried the Zodiac to the dock. I knelt and plugged the tank in and released the straps on the boat. Turning the air on, I filled the boat as Mike came out with the engine. We dropped the boat into the water and I climbed in. Mike handed me the engine and I set it in its mount. Pulling the cord I started the engine as Mike jumped in and we pushed off the dock.

"What's going on?" Mike asked once again.

"Something I hope isn't so, I said as I steered around the Japanese cruiser.

"Watch the island," I said as I steered towards it.

I watched for rocks as we circled the island. We came around the back side, when Mike shouted out.


Mike

I was watching the island as we neared it like Walter had asked. I was staring at the shore and noticed a few places we could actually land. We darted to the back side, and I saw movement in the water.

'Is that a head? Yes, ' I thought as I looked to Walter, and shouted, "There! Someone is chained to the rocks."

"Go get her Mike, you're a better swimmer then I," he said.

I yanked my shirt off and dove out of the boat. I started swimming towards the person. I slipped between the rocks and reversed my body as a wave picked me up and I my feet slammed into the rock wall. I grasped the edge and felt my work gloves dig into the wind blown rock. Blinking the water from my eyes, I looked for the person I had seen and saw a pair of hands sticking out of the water about a foot away. The wave fell away and I saw a girl looking at me in fear.

'My God. Who could do something like this, ' I thought as I swam over to her. I pulled her hands up, and over the hook that was in the wall and she wrapped them around my neck.

I tried to pull her with me, but she couldn't move so I pushed her against the wall and shouted over the boom of the waves, "Hang on."


Nakita

I watched the God Ocenanis unbind my arms from above and I wrapped them around his neck in fear. I had always been afraid of the water. Why I didn't know but I hoped he would protect me.

I nodded my head and grasped the hook and held on when he told me to. Then he was gone, but I felt his hands sliding down my body to my feet and then I was free as he released me.

He surfaced and I grabbed him in my arms once more and I started weeping in fear.


Mike

I turned the girl around, and gripped her in a rescue move I had learned years ago. I waited for the next wave and when it came, I kicked off as it receded and we started swimming out to the boat. Kicking with my feet, we swam the two hundred feet to the boat. Walter was there, waiting, as I lifted the coughing girl up out of the water. I climbed in, and Walter turned the boat to shore as I turned to the girl and was about to say something but froze as she was kneeing in front of me.

"Lord Ocenanis, I, your humble slave and sacrifice offer myself to you to do with as you see fit," Nakita said as her wet red hair hid her face.

"What?" I asked as I looked at Walter who just grinned at me.

"Mike, meet Nakita. Your new wife," Walter said as he started grinning at me.

"My what?" I asked.


Walter

"Your new wife. You should see mine. She is gorgeous. In fact I think they are sisters," I said as I steered the boat back to shore.

"She can't be my new wife. I don't know her," Mike replied.

"Mike, its either she becomes your wife, or she goes back to where we found her after she returns home, and after what they did to her, I wouldn't wish that on anyone," I said as I beached the boat by the dock.

"You're right," Mike replied and picked the girl up and carried her to the caves.

I watched Mike walk away, and I pulled the motor and laid it on the dock. Grabbing the boat I dragged it inside the cave and went back for the motor. Leaving both there, I shut the main door and went back into my living area.

Katia was sitting where I left her. Walking over to her, I held my hand out.

She offered her hand with shaky fingers and I gently pulled her to her feet. Kissing her on her lips, I led her to the bathroom. Going in, I saw a strange bottle sitting on the counter and I picked it up. Taped to it was a note.

Walter,

This will remove the ink and her body hair. Be careful with the hair on her head, as its permanent. Remember she will be your first wife here, so treat them all well.

Good luck, and Goodbye

Rala.

'Goodbye? What was Rala playing at, ' I wondered as I looked at the girl. I noticed she was beautiful; in fact, she kind of looked like Gail when she was fifteen or so. I silently added to my thoughts as I peeled the paper off and dropped it in the garbage can.

Taking the bottle with us, I turned the water on in the shower and she scrambled away from me with her eyes in fear.

Turning, I said, "It's ok. It won't hurt you."

She dropped to her knees and extended her arms above her head and started bowing to me.

"Oh Great Azimath. Please just destroy your servant. Don't suffer the water on me again," she begged.

Going to her I grabbed her tiny hands and pulled her to her feet. "Katia, I am not a God. I am a man. My name is Walter. This is a shower and it's used to bathe in. Now come, let's get that ink off you," I said as I stripped out of my clothes. I pulled the startled girl into the shower with me and started washing her body. Her long hair I wrapped up in a towel, so that the special soap wouldn't get on it. I started applying the creamy soap to her body. As I scrubbed her, the ink dissolved and flowed down into the drain. I was very careful on her forehead because of her eyebrows. I didn't want to remove her fine red hairs there so I used a cloth and coated the area and then wiped it away.


Katia

I watched as Azimath ... no, Walter, as he wanted me to call him ... washed the sacred ink off me. His fingers slid over my body and I felt a strange feeling inside my belly. What it was, I didn't know, but it was heavenly. "Master, that feels wonderful," I gasped out and started shivering.

He grinned at me and leaned down and my eyes flew open wide as he licked my breasts.

"I am not your master, I am now your husband," he said.

With a smile on my face, I kissed him all over his as I mumbled, "Thank you," repeatedly.


Walter

I put the special soap down, and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and started washing her hair. Her long flaming red hair hung to her ass as I gently washed it. She started moaning as my nails scrubbed her scalp clean. It took ten minutes to do her hair, and then we stepped out and I grabbed a towel and started drying her. Grabbing a small stool, I had her sit on it as I picked up the dryer and a brush. She jumped when I turned the dry on, but I got her sitting again and I started brushing her hair out.


Mike

I carried the soaking wet girl right into my quarters and to my bathroom. Turning to the Jacuzzi tub, I spun the water on and let it fill. I set her in the tub and grabbed the bottle that was on the counter and read the note.

Mike

This will remove the ink and her body hair. Be careful with the hair on her head, as its permanent. Remember she will be your first wife here, so treat them all well.

Good luck and Goodbye

Rala.

Pulling my clothes off, I got in the tub behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Running the warm water over her body, I said, "Getting warmer?"

"Yes, Lord Ocenanis. Quite warm," Nakita said with a sigh and leaned back into me as her shivering subsided.

"Who?" I asked.

"You my lord. You are the God Ocenanis. You came and brought me to your sea home. I will be your willing slave and do as you command my lord," Nakita replied as she leaned forward and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"No, I am not a god. I am a man. My birth name is Mike. I wish you would call me that. And yes this is my home, and I hope you would call it your home as well and consent to be my first wife," I said as I reached out and touched her chin with trembling fingers and looked into the sea green eyes.

"I don't understand. Only a God could have come to me, removed my bindings and command the ocean to carry me with you to your magic cart," Nakita replied as she turned around placing a leg on each side of me.

"No, I just have training to swim in the ocean. I can teach you the training too. As to freeing you, that was easy. You could have freed yourself as well if you had tried, but I understand you are afraid of water," seeing the look come back in her eyes, he answered her unanswered question, "No I didn't read your mind, I saw you were afraid in the water and again here in the bathroom."

"Oh," she said and slid closer to me and asked, "What is this master? Do you desire me?"

I groaned as she gripped my cock and started rubbing it between her legs. I started kissing her neck, but the salt water that had dried on her body turned me off so I grabbed the soap and started washing her. Once I had her clean, I grabbed a face cloth, coated it in the liquid and started washing her body. The ink came right off, and when I ran it between her legs, her pubic hair fell off as well. I had all front done but her face and I set the cloth aside. Washing my hands off, I took her long hair and grabbed a towel. Rolling the mass of wet red hair up into the towel, I had her hold it above her head while I did her back and legs. They were soon smooth as silk and I took the sprayer and washed it off after I pulled the plug.

Taking the cloth I carefully did her face, and chin, and down to her neck. She was so cute I couldn't help but not kiss her and I did. The cream even took the black lines they had used to highlight her mouth off as well. I had her close her eyes, and using just a finger, I wiped her eyelid off. I left her long lashes.

"Damn, you're so sexy," I said.

"What is sexy?" Nakita asked with a confused look on her face.

"You are... " Seeing the confused look I gave her the definition of sexy. "It means you are arousing or I am aroused with sexual desire for you," I said.

"Oh you want me?" she asked as her eyes went wide.

"Yes!" I said and the next second she had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. We started kissing as I carried her to the shower part of the bathroom and turned the water on to wash her hair. It took three shampoos to get her thick mass of hair washed and then I did myself with her helping. She kept grabbing my improved dick like it was her personal play toy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.