A New Home for the Holidays - Cover

A New Home for the Holidays

Copyright© 2009 by Nuke Danger, 3rd Aye

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A home isn't a just a place, it is wherever your family is... and where you feel welcome. Even when the family is assembled "out of the blue".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Harem   First  

Waking up in a cuddlesome pile with both Tami and Kate was, to understate the case, a pleasant way to wake up, and, given that this was Christmas morning, it seemed like one heck of a gift.

While Kate had not been interested in any "action" with me the night before, she had helped me ensure that Tami got a fresh dose of my sperm the previous evening.

While I was pleasantly surprised by my ability to function more than once a day, despite my age, I was far less pleased with how my body disposed of dead tissues.

We three were up early because the AI awakened us with a notification that the children were up and that we needed to deal with them.

Well, this being Christmas morning, what were the AIs expecting? Obviously they missed out on various human traditions ... like sneaking down as early as possible to find something under the tree!

Kate climbed out of our bed and told us "I'll keep the kids out of the way for you two while you make sure that Tami has enough, is that all right?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Kate. Tami ... let's take a shower together and see what we can slip in to..."

Tami smiled even though the double entendre went over her head and joined me in the shower.

The fact that I pumped her full of semen twice on this morning in the space of less than an hour was, for a man of fifty-five years, a pleasant surprise; even if the first of the two loads qualified as a "premature ejaculation", Tami still managed to get a thrill out of it. I much preferred how much longer it took for me to deliver the second batch since it gave Tami a lot more time to enjoy what I was enjoying. I suspected that the initial medical run did more for me than met the eye, and, to me, I was glad this gift wasn't under the tree. We needed another shower just to make us both comfortably presentable to face the rest of our family.

I got to relax in one of the soft chairs in the "living" room while the kids were fed. Kate and Theresa were energetic in putting together breakfast, having gotten the raw materials, more or less, from the replicator, to make pancakes and sausage. It was reassuring to see their comfort using the kitchen appliances that came with the pod. Theresa did comment that getting the "raw materials" out of the replicator had seemed a lot faster than getting a fully cooked meal.

All of the children were happy to have the little MP3 players with the huge collection of music I had collected over the years. Now that we were beyond the reach of the RIAA's lawyers I didn't worry.

Kate and Theresa made the process of feeding seven children a hot breakfast look easy. I knew that it could not be as easy as they made it look.

The two oldest -- Kate's son Joey and Theresa's daughter Anne, both 13 -- seemed happy to let their younger siblings get fed first, so Kate's Jackie and Joanie came to the table with Theresa's Casey, Wallace and little Lois first.

Kate's children were, I noticed, much neater diners than Theresa's. I would have to ask Kate about it since her children were much quieter. It didn't take long for them to get their fill and leave the table for us to clean them up, then Joey and Anne sat down with Bobbi, Alicia and Tami as Kate and Theresa dropped another load of food on the table.

I turned to Theresa, once her hands were free, and told her "I think we need to arrange for a larger table and more chairs."

Both Theresa and Kate laughed, a pleasant sound in my ears.

When Joey and Anne were done they brought their plates to the kitchen area for recycling, I took a seat at the table and had my meal while my three youngest concubines sat, having finished their own, and waited for Kate and Theresa to sit down with their own meals.

I told them they did good and thanked them for the fine breakfast and that I appreciated being able to sit with all of my concubines without too much in the way of distraction.

Bobbi gathered the plates up when we were done, stacked them in the sink, and returned to the table.

I started off the brain-storming session. "We need to make some plans and I will want input from all of you. First off, we need to re-org the pod, the kids need a better play area than being in the middle of everything. We also need to work out who sleeps where ... and whether you want your own personal space to sleep in, when you want privacy. Another thing that, to my eye, may cause some conflict, is that I would prefer you all to be naked, simply because you are all attractive women, at least to me. I can understand if you want to wear some kind of clothing, other than those fugly gray shifts, and, if so, I would like some input. Tami? You are my lead concubine here, with Kate as your back-up. What do you think?"

She suddenly looked daunted as all of the "adult" eyes focused on her. "In the pod I have no problems being nude since it distracts you from the scars on my face." The others nodded, agreeably. Tami smiled, and, despite the acne scars, her beauty shone through, animating her face. "Outside the pod ... well ... I was naked, yesterday ... and, maybe, I can be comfortable, being naked, if you like. I'm not sure how much you will want others to see of me, though."

She smiled when I smiled and said, "I have, I'll admit, mixed feelings. In a way I want to keep you all to myself and not share even a view of you, but, at the same time, I want to show you all off, as if to say 'Look how well I picked!', and, let me tell you, I think I picked well."

That got me wall to wall smiles, even from Kate.

"So, if you are all comfortable, it'll be your choice. It's not like I want to hide your beauty, you know, though I understand that public nudity may be a bit daunting. It is likely worse than dreaming of going to work or school in your underwear ... if not naked."

That got me some chuckles.

"So," I continued, "Ideas on pod layout? I know you guys were discussing that last night."

Tami reached over and snagged a sheet of paper off the counter. "We did this last night while you were dealing with the presents for the kids. If you can think of any changes to this..."

I looked it over. It made sense, especially the way the upper level had been laid out. I waved it at my companions, saying "You still like this?"

I got five women nodding at me.

"OK. AI, have you scanned this?"

The mellow voice-sounding, to me, like Douglas Rain-answered me "Yes, I have. This can be implemented over a two hour period but you must all be out of the pod."

"All right, please schedule it during today's lunch-time meeting, I will keep my family out of here. Theresa, Bobbi and Alicia are already scheduled for medical screening, so that will simplify things."

"Very good Lieutenant Peters. The meeting will start in four hours."

"Please make sure to let me know when we have thirty minutes before the meeting."

"Yes, Lieutenant."

I nodded towards the ceiling, then dropped my eyes to my concubines, all of whom seemed to be relaxed in my presence. "I didn't get as much sleep as I would have preferred, last night, something Tami probably shares, so, who wants to take a nap with me, now?"

Three hands went up -- Tami, Bobbi and Alicia. I nodded and got up, heading for the master bedroom.

You might think I jumped on one-or, perhaps, all three-women, but, no. Tami and I faded into sleep within minutes of lying down. As I faded I felt the others find comfortable places to snuggle up to us.

I woke up, hard, again, on my back, and I could tell I was in a woman, Alicia this time, and I was soon a more active participant, as she was bouncing up and down on me. Her audience now included Kate and Theresa who were giving her verbal encouragement while Tami and Bobbie were using their mouths on Alicia's nipples to help send her into orbit.

Oh, wait, we were already in orbit. Maybe Alicia was heading for cislunar space.

Tami had been the second woman I had ever had sex with and had surprised me, being noisy and energetic, something I thought only porn stars would do while contemplating their paycheck. Alicia was, if anything, even more energetic, and, just like Tami, seemed to be sincere and not acting or faking her pleasure in our coupling. This seemed unusual and had me wondering, once my brain was my own again well after our peak, whether the sexual issues in my former marriage were due to me ... or my wife. At this late date I decided that it had to have been both because we couldn't talk to each other without passing the hurt around.

I held Alicia as she lay on top of me, rubbing my hands up and down her back, scratching wherever it seemed she might like it and listening to her purr. We had less than fifteen minutes of this warm cuddling before the AI spoke up, letting us know we had half an hour before the meeting.

Since it was an all-hands meeting, Alicia and I took a quick shower and I dressed. I let my women decide whether they wanted to wear the shifts, and, for this meeting, they all chose to. I did my best to let them know I was happy with that decision, even though I might've liked them all to be naked. The kids had been wearing the same clothes since the pick-up given that both Kate and Theresa had not carried any clothing in their carry-on bags, so, for this, we had them wearing their clothes from earthside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.