A New Home for the Holidays - Cover

A New Home for the Holidays

Copyright© 2009 by Nuke Danger, 3rd Aye

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A home isn't a just a place, it is wherever your family is... and where you feel welcome. Even when the family is assembled "out of the blue".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Harem   First  

Stepping through the gate brought me to the edge of a large room where the folks around the gate pointed out into the center of the room and told me to bring my concubines out there and get them to sit down in a group.

Unlike most of the other concubines, all but one of mine was dressed. I'd also inherited seven children when I took them in and they were all happily, for now, getting acquainted. Kate's were certainly well behaved, being fairly quiet, and they got Theresa's group calmed down. Theresa, even though naked, was cooperating well with Kate to keep the kids corralled.

Tami, Bobbi and Alicia looked at me with a bit of confusion.

We made our way, and, instead of picking a spot near the center, I guided us to one of the walls where we would be less likely to be stepped on.

And dragging luggage - a lot like emotional baggage, except mine had wheels - probably stood out. Even so, on sitting down with "my" women and "my" children, I could see that the children would easily get out of control fairly quickly.

Now realize that I'm a bit ... ahem ... odd. I carry a lot of stuff in my bags that don't make much sense to others. In this case, I fished through my backpack and pulled out a bunch of colored pens and a notebook full of paper. Pulling out the pages that had applied to my job, which were no longer of interest to me, I handed the remaining blank notebook and pens to Theresa and Kate so they had extra weapons to keep their children quiet. It was only a matter of time before the toys the kids had brought would prove boring.

Kate and Theresa smiled at me. I nodded. "I think you may need to keep the kids distracted until we know where we're going. One thing, though. Kate, Theresa, any medical issues we'll need to know about?"

Kate looked sad. "I'm diabetic. I don't have much of my glucophage with me."

Theresa shook her head, adding, "I've no complications ... but Tami is on birth control pills to regulate her hormones."

Alicia spoke up, saying, "My dad made sure both Bobbi and I were protected with IUDs. He didn't want to get either of us pregnant."

I think I heard the click as Kate, Theresa and Tami's eyes popped all the way open. I'm sure they heard mine as my eyelids collided with my eyebrows. "Your ... father ... was having ... sex ... with you?"

Both Bobbi and Alicia shrugged as they nodded reluctant agreement. "It wasn't anything special, y'know, we belonged to him and it was expected of us."

I looked around at all of my concubines, seeing the shock on three of the five faces, and asked Alicia "Didn't you learn that sex like that is abuse while you were in school?"

Both of their heads shook. Bobbi spoke up, saying, "We've always been home-schooled."

I looked at Kate "I suspect, once these two can get a real education that doesn't include sexual abuse, that they'll cease to be concubines. I'll bet they can re-test in just a few months and get scores over 6.5."

Kate smiled, "Maybe so, but ... I think it might be nice if they wait for a year so that we can get children from them before they can leave us."

Tami nodded. "Yeah, what she said."

Tami smiled at me when I turned to face her. "You might also be able to do better in a re-test, too."

Her smile widened before saying "Why would I want to?"

I laughed as Tami got up, planted her butt on my lap and kissed me.

My ex had never been enthusiastic about kissing me and had managed to get me to be less aggressive over the course of our marriage. Tami's kiss damn near ignited me and she was immediately aware that little 'Lex woke up and was interested in her, despite her mothers' earlier oral effort to take him down for the count.

Tami pushed me flat on the deck floor, my head suddenly resting in Kate's soft lap, opened my jeans, and pulled out my erection. Shedding her own jeans, she straddled me and...

Even distracted, I still had just barely enough hand-eye coordination to undo her blouse, exposing her cleavage, held in by a surprisingly sturdy brassiere. It took some fumbling - you try doing this with a limited amount of experience and a serious deficit in cooperative brain cells - but I got it undone and her breasts were in my full view. Her nipples could, I believe, put an eye out, seeming to extend over an inch past the crinkled and raised areolae, and explained the reason for the heavy-duty brassiere. I imagined it wasn't a pleasant prison for these nips ... and I imprisoned one of them immediately in my mouth while one of my hands did a strip-search on the other.

Tami wasn't quiet as she rode me. The only reason I wasn't louder was that I had a wonderful pacifier occupying my mouth. Tami had to have been pretty hot to have hit her peak a second time seconds before I reached my first.

And, as I once again got all (or, at least, a quorum) of my brain cells back working as a team, I looked around. We were certainly not the only example of people taking some delight in "free time". There seemed the likelihood that our time waiting would be completed as a Cluster Fuck.

After kissing Tami again, I told her to get comfortable as I sat back up, taking a moment to give Kate a kiss, thanking her for cushioning my head. Kate kissed me back, a warm and affectionate kiss but nothing as incendiary as Tami's. Kate, I realized, was probably more of a cuddler than anything else.

The kids had lost interest in Tami and me and had been watching others, especially other children. I heard Theresa tell Lois that she had to stay with us.

We watched as the sixes came on board with their concubines and Bobbi pointed out when one woman brought her mother on-board, with her younger sibs, and another man.

The flow of arrivals finally stopped and eight marines stepped through the gate. It was obvious that the extraction was over.

"Listen up, people!" a loud voice got our attention. "Sponsors, collect the CAP cards of all of your concubines and bring them up here. We also need to know if there are any dependents left on earth that we need to collect today, meaning that we will, if a concubine's sponsor accepts them, collect children under fourteen years of age. Finally, we need to know about any and all medical problems that need immediate attention that cannot be put off until tomorrow. Once you have all of that, come up here and get in line."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.