Isabelle and the Company Party
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Isabelle Vagaba

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Isabelle is the hot wife of a wimpy husband. She starts working on a big company and, during one of its ill reputed parties, ends up cheating on her poor submissive hubby with lots of co-workers and some of her bosses!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Big Breasts  

"Nate, smile, some of the top executives are here!"

"Where?" Nate asks. Belle discretely points at three old men, two of them fat and one completely bald. They are accompanied by three beautiful girls. "Are those girls their wives?"

"Of course not silly!" Isabelle giggles. "The girls are my co workers." She speaks in a low tone. "The short brunette with the low necked brown dress ... the tanned one with the heart shaped ass. That's Rhiana. She just got promoted, she's Mr. Reynolds Personal assistant now."

"They look, err, very intimate..." He comments as she openly flirts with the fat man, her obviously braless tits jiggle lightly as she giggles in front of him.

"Yes, he always tells us she is a great assistant, that she is the perfect girl to work under him." Isabelle nods. "The tall pale brunette, Andrea..." Nate looks at her and sees she is half drunk and in a bikini, nearly rubbing her curvy young body to the old man's. " ... and she is a junior executive. She always goes on those cool trips t the European assignments, mostly negotiations and meetings with the clients along her boss."

"It looks like she has something going with the old man!" Nate says wide eyed as Andrea licks the old man's earlobe.

"Don't be silly, they just have a good working relationship, she is married." Nate gives her a surprised and astonished look. "What? She is married and her husband is very supportive of her career choices."

"It is ... cool..." Nate says seeing Isabelle's hard stare. He knows this is a delicate theme and he doesn't want to spoil the moment by arguing about what is proper or not for a professional woman to do along her boss.

"See the beautiful blonde? The tall one with the last executive? That's Martha." Isabelle says and Nate sees her also in a bikini, the last old man, the bald one, has an arm on her waist and keeps her close to him possessively. "She is married too and is a consultant to the director's board. I see her entering the top executives' offices every day." Belle sees Nate's reaction and completes. "And her husband doesn't bother her about her work either."

"Well ... it is ... it is nice to see the girls having a good relationship with their bosses." Nate lies to please his wife.

"I'm glad you think so, let's go talk to them!" Isabelle giggles and drags her hubby along to the small circle of old men and hot girls.

"Hello girls ... sirs." Isabelle waves to them, making her tits quiver inside the bikini top.

Nate smiles. He tries to act polite, but he knows that his wife just had several coworkers fuck her in the hot tub It was all done practically in front of him. As much as the poor hubby tries not to be excited, he has a poorly disguised hard on. He feels wrong about how hard he is, humiliated by his own excitement.

"Hi Belle!" Rhiana giggles waving the couple closer.

Mr. Reynolds smiles at the busty blonde next to Rhiana. Nate slips an arm round Belle's waist, possessively, to make sure the older men know she's with him.

"Jeff was telling me you're a rising star in the company." Reynolds say. "That you'll go places." He grins at the blonde married beauty.

"Really? Thank you sir. I'll do my best not to let you down." Isabelle giggles, flattered by the old man's words.

"Jeff says you've got a can-do attitude." Smiles Johnson.

"And lots of energy." Says Peter.

"And who is this gentleman?" Asks Reynolds, nodding at Nate.

"This is my husband, Nate." Isabelle says and feels she has to say something quickly to make sure the powerful executives don't loose interest in her. "He is VERY supportive of my work, he says I must give ALL I have to raise to the top, isn't it right darling?" Belle asks with an almost threatening voice.

"Of course, dear..." Nate nods, trying not to blush. "I'm very supportive of her career." He tells the executives, knowing exactly what it means. His hand is against Belle's hip, holding her close. But he wonders how she'll send him away this time ... more drinks?

"That's good, because Belle has potential ... with a couple of BIG assets to offer for the company." Andrea winks and nods at the hot wife's impressive rack. "I'm sure the top company men are eager to work on her 'assets'."

"Thanks Andrea." Isabelle giggles and winks back to her friend. Nate's mouth drops. He can't believe they are so open about it.

"Well Isabelle, your BIG ASSETS would certainly be appreciated by ALL the executives who took the time to use them ... to the company's good." Martha jokes looking right at Belle's large knockers. The girls giggle and the old men chuckle taking a good look at the nearly nude boobs.

"Belle worked with me in several projects, I think she has what it takes." Andrea giggles also looking at Belle's jugs just like Martha did, it must be some sort of internal joke for the girls...

Theirs aren't the only eyes to focus on her full firm breasts. The older men stare blatantly, ignoring Nate now, studying her smooth young body, barely covered by that bikini.

"I think I'd like to work with Belle on a few projects myself." Smiles Peter.

"It'd be an honor sir!' Isabelle nods wide eyed.

"Oh, that'd be cool. Belle can take whatever you give her." Rhiana giggles. "She is ready to work on anything big that arises in the office."

Everybody laughs. Nate's eyebrows raise a little, hearing the girls' suggestive statements. There is a joyful atmosphere and a certain sexual tension in the air and the wimpy husband can feel it too well. He just doesn't have the guts to stop it.

Nate knows he is at risk of loosing the only hot woman he ever had in his life if he tried to stop her now. He knows that he'd better keep quiet and stay out of trouble if he wants to keep his wife around. Strangely he actually feels proud to be here, with such a gorgeous woman, knowing that every man in this club would love to fuck her hot body. But he is also jealous of how much attention Isabelle's getting.

"Well, I am proud to say I use my..." Isabelle looks down at her boobs, just like the girls did, getting in their joke. " ... assets for the good of the company!"

The men chuckle, realizing they've hired another good one. The three powerful old goats are grinning a little, lustfully staring at Belle's curvy figure.

"Hey Nate." Rhiana leaves her boss and takes the skinny man's hand, forcing him to give his wife a little space. "You look tense!"

"We are here to relax son." Reynolds says in a patronizing tone. "The idea is for everyone to have fun with each other."

"Yes, I'm sure we all would love to have fun with Belle..." Andrea winks. " ... and you, of course!"

"I-I don't think I am able t relax..." Nate tries to complain, but he is immediately cut.

"Say, Nick, why don't you go with Rhiana? She gives great massages - you'll relax a little." Smiles Johnson. "I use her ... services everyday."

"That sounds good honey, you must loose up a little bit, you're a little stiff!" Isabelle smiles.

"Yes, 'little' and 'stiff'." Martha giggles as she looks at Nate's small erection poking at his trousers.

"Yes, that'd be a good idea." Johnson smiles to the poor husband, as if trying to calm him down. "We'd like to interview your wife a little ... to see if she's promotion material."

"Why don't you put on a swimsuit too?" Andrea asks. "Everybody else is in shorts or bikinis."

"I didn't bring one." Nate blushes. "Oh, and it's Nate" He smiles at Johnson. He feels Rhiana's soft hand against his, pulling him away from Isabelle.

"Don't worry. Mr. Johnson has a spare shorts you can use." Andrea offers. "Is it ok boss?"

"Sure, I suppose. It is in my room." He shrugs.

"Well, why don't we go to the hotel?" Peter offers. "We can use my room in the resort's hotel, we can do the interview there while Nick and Rhiana find the shorts and he gets his massage."

"Yes. Good idea sir!" Martha giggles. "Nate can change into a swimsuit and get his massage while the guys work on ... I mean with Belle."

"That's set them." Rhiana grabs Nate's hand firmly, preventing him from walking close to his wife. "Let's go!" She says joyfully.

The men stand, and Reynolds steps closer to Isabelle smiling. The poor husband worries a little as he turns away from Belle, leaving his wife with the older men.

The powerful men walk the couple and their girls to the hotel with Isabelle grinning and joking among them while Nate walks at Rhiana's slow pace, seeing his beautiful wife flirt and seduce a bunch of dirty old goats. 'I'll get my interview' the blonde woman thinks in delight 'I knew that sucking Jeff off would pay!'

Reynolds has one arm around Andrea's shoulder and puts the other around Isabelle's shoulder. His fat hand hangs dangerously close to both girls' knockers. Johnson has his hand on the small of Belle's back, touching the top of her round butt from time to time as they walk. 'I should have started to do such things earlier, it'd have helped my career a lot!' Isabelle can't stop thinking about it. Peter has Martha close to him, with an arm on her waist, the girl by Isabelle's side as they walk.

Meanwhile Nate watches in shock as Johnson's hand slips round her waist, pulling Belle close, like the other two men have their girls. The only comfort for the poor man is Rhiana's sexy body glued to his as she grabs his arm with both hands and presses the very firm small tits to it.

"So Mr. Reynolds, what position is open for me?" Isabelle asks in glee. "I can get in any position you want me to!"

"Well, that's what the interview will find out." Nate can't see his hand, he is walking too far behind the group to actually see it, but he is sure the fat man has Isabelle's boob on his fingers! "We'll see how you qualify for some different positions. Find the best place for you."

"I think you'll go far in this company, with an attitude like that." Johnson praises her as his hand 'accidentally' slides down and caresses her large and firm bubble butt. Not hearing Any complain from the blonde's husband he gets bolder and his hand drops a little, giving Belle's ass cheek a gentle squeeze, blatantly, so that Nate is sure to see it.

"Belle sure have the right equipment!" Martha winks and slaps the blonde's ass playfully while all the girls laugh.

To Nate's shock he feels his cock twitch a little, aching in his jeans. Rhiana notices it and winks to him, making the wimpy husband blush. He knows it ... the men are going to fuck his wife. And there's not a thing he can do about it if he wants to keep her. He is so distracted by these humiliating houghts he barely notices it when they reach a hallway. There are three rooms next to each other. Luxury suites for the rich, powerful men.

"We can interview in my room." Smiles Peter.

"Perfect!" Isabelle giggles excited.

"Rhiana, why don't you help Nick with that swimsuit in my room?" Johnson orders, getting Nate's name wrong again. "No need to return it, friend, I'll just buy another." He smiles at the meek husband as Peter opens the door.

"We stay on the next room Nate." Rhiana says. "We can look for Johnson's shorts and get you the massage you need, you are SOOO nervous!" She mocks the poor man.

He is so stunned he isn't able to think clearly. He just nods, following her in. The room is right next to Peter's, and Nate can't help but wonder how thin the walls are.

"Ok Nate, I think we should get your massage first ... you are really stiff!" Rhiana smiles as she looks down to his erection. "We have to take care of this!"

Nate nods, trying to smile and be polite despite the nervousness over his wife being next door with three men and two other girls. Rhiana closes the door as the humiliated husband wonder what will happen now.

"Well Nate..." Rhiana smiles grabbing a towel and placing it over the huge king sized bed. " ... you'll have to lay on your back on the towel." She says casually. "Please, undress." She orders as if it was a totally normal thing to say.

'Wh-what?" He gasps, blushing red. The poor man is shocked at how casually she says it. "I thought this was a massage."

He strains his ears to try and hear what's going on next door. The bed is on the wall close to the room where belle and the rest of the gang are now. The walls are not think, in fact Nate and Rhiana can hear everything said on the other side with a muffled voice.

On the other room, Reynolds' hand cups Isabelle's ass, squeezing and feeling her up and guiding her 'by the tail' into the room.

"Look at that!" Martha cups Belle's tits as the group walks in. "What a pair of great assets for the company sirs!"

"Indeed." Grins Peter. "What are your stats, Mrs. Isabelle?" He smiles, staring at her firm breasts.

"I'm 5'2" tall, 113 lbs, and I'm a 34-DD cup, 29, 36." Isabelle answers proudly. She is so happy with the effect of her voluptuous body on the old men she doesn't care about telling them how impressive measurements.

"A brilliant hire Johnson." Reynolds smiles as he eyes the young wife. He has his hand against her ass, squeezing it openly. "Jeff says you have some great skills." He says with a sly smile.

"I did my best to impress him with ... with my performance sir." She smiles back.

Nate hears most of the chat and feels the skin of his face burn with shame. He only looses track of the talk when Rhiana raises her voice, to draw his attention.

"It is ok to undress. I'm a certified professional and it is a full body massage." She smiles. "The best for Belle's hubby! Have you heard anything I said?"

"Yes I did ... at least part of it." He slowly moves towards the bed, still unsure. He pulls his shirt up and off slowly, looking at the beautiful brown skinned brunette in front of him, as if hoping she'd tell him it was a joke and he didn't have to get fully nude. "I can keep my pants on, right?"

"Of course not. Nude means 'without any clothes', ok?" Rhiana sounds annoyed with his resistance.

"I don't think my wife would approve it." Nate sighs, toying with his belt.

"Belle would be ok with it, I assure you." Rhiana gets what looks like massaging oils and creams. "Now off with your pants."

"I don't know about this. What about a simple backrub?" He stares at her, blushing. Rhiana does look pretty cute in that little brown dress.

"Nate, I'm loosing my patience, take the pants off and your briefings with it. I want you nude NOW, get it?" She says frowning.

"Can't I keep my underwear on?" Nate obediently begins to tug his zipper, then my pants down.

"Good, now the underwear." She says ignoring his words. Nate's boxers are still on, tented noticeably. It makes the wimpy husband blush even more as she glances down.

"Since you have a problem with being nude in front of me..." Rhiana says. "I'll take my clothes off too..." She slides the dress off her body in a few tugs. " ... so you feel more comfortable."

Nate's eyes widen, seeing her there in nothing but a pair of panties. Her breasts are bare, perky, firm...

"The briefings too!" She says waking him up from a lusty daze.

The poor man nods, watching her slip her thumbs into the panties' elastic, tugging at them. He slowly, obediently, drags his boxers downwards. The aching erection springs free.

"See? It is no big deal." Rhiana smiles. "You don't have much to hide anyway." She giggles just a tiny thong preventing her form being completely nude. Nate groans, embarrassed and humiliated. His average dick is straight in front of him as the fabric crumples round his ankles.

"I-it's not that bad is it?" He asks feeling ashamed of his cock size.

"No. Not really." She says. "Not all guys are hung like Reynolds or Peter or Johnson..." Rhiana shrugs and points the bed again.

Nate slowly moves towards it. He is breathing hard, feeling confused, aroused, aching and needy. He can't pretend he doesn't know his wife is blowing her bosses in the next room. 'It justifies me being naked with this woman, doesn't it?' he rationalizes and keeps trying to convince himself. The married cuckold's eyes are unable to tear away from her curves.

"Well, the secret of a good massage is to find the right spot to work on." She straddles Nate's lap and starts to rub his chest with massaging oil on her hands.

"Uh-huh" He nods, eyes shutting, feeling her soft hands work over him.

Rhiana's warm legs press tight around his hips, her hot cunt is rubbing on his erection. The hot brunette wiggles her hips as she works her magic fingers. Her cunt pressed to his pole, just her tiny thong panty preventing total contact. It is the first time a woman pussy is this close to his member in weeks since his wife isn't too impressed with his performance these days.

The hot brunette moves down his body, massaging his belly. Nate's cock is pinned flat under her. The cute little camel-toe, visible in the fabric, around my shaft. Lying there flat, panting a little in pleasure, he hears the men laugh.

"I feel you are too tense Nate." Rhiana says. "I'll have to take extreme measure. But don't worry, I am a professional in it!"

Meanwhile, on the other room, Peter slips his hands up around Belle's neck, gently undoing the ties of the bikini top. The men grin in delight as the creamy tit flesh is bared. Not that the bikini covered that much anyway.

"I am very happy to have this opportunity sirs." Isabelle says with a smile. She doesn't fret as the old man undoes the knot on the beck of her neck. Belle doesn't even try to hold it. The next moment the top falls and bares her tits. "OOPS! My big fat hooters are nude, I'm sooo embarrassed!" She giggles with mock shyness.

"Well ... good size. Good firmness." Peter says, raising his hand to cup one tit.

"I wish I had tits this big!" Andrea says amazed at Belle's tit size.

"I dunno. I like a little smaller, personally." Johnson Says. He gives the beautiful full breasts an appraising look before he also cups one of Belle's melons.

"They're perfect." Grins Reynolds. "her knockers are as good as her ass!" He jokes slapping her butt cheeks loudly.

His hand keeps caressing it after the smack and soon all three are rubbing their fingers over Isabelle. Johnson and Peter on her bare breasts and Reynolds on her large round butt. They feel her up and enjoy the firm curve of the voluptuous girl's tits and ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.