Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Amy took a cab to her parent's home. They had left her a message on her mobile, that Melissa had helped get them home and settled, now that they were given free reign. I flew off and teleported home to change. I returned to Chicago, arriving in the shed in the back of Amy's parent's garden. I was soon feeling myself again after nearly two hours in a studio, especially wearing my costume. I went round to the front and knocked on the door.

"You don't have to knock Sophie, you're part of the family." greeted Sophie's mom.

"Thanks Marie, for making me feel so at home."

"You're always welcome." I saw a glimmer in her eye. I was led into the living room, which Melissa had paid to be fixed, we both felt responsible a little bit, especially for not thinking of a better way to tell Amy. I found Amy waiting for me.

"You did such a good job Amy."

"You really think, I hope The White Angel, did not mind me talking so much for her."

"I am sure she is grateful, but did she not even say goodbye?"

"She had an emergency and had to fly off, but one day, I am sure we will meet again."

"I am sure she feels much more comfortable since the world's immunity."

"Yes that was so nice of the president to ring the studio like that. I wonder who had the original idea?" asked Marie.

"We will probably never know, though I bet Amy could find out."

"I could and probably will try and find out. My newspaper has given me a week off to research more into the law and then publish a story about it and my television debut."

"Ok, so that gives me a week to pack and try and find us a home."

"Together, I have a few days before I begin my research."

"Ok, so tomorrow we head home and decide what to do and try and find somewhere quickly and in a quiet place. There has been too much adventure these past few weeks." We had dinner and afterwards I finally spoke to my parents, since we arrived in Chicago. Melissa had spoken to them on several occasions, reminding them of what happened to me after our attack when I was younger. So I assured them that I was fine and Amy and I would be returning for the day, before looking for our first home together in Chicago. I agreed to take them out with Amy for a special dinner, to celebrate our marriage, escape and to moving on with my life. I even got my brother and Claire a ticket to fly back for the night to join, Melissa making all the arrangements and who would join us along with David. Even though Melissa was pregnant, that did not stop her from trying hard to get things sorted for me. She said she had become a little bored with work. She had designed enough clothes for the next season and business ran smoothly without us. Therefore, I suggested she open a shop in Chicago, to expand the business. David was a freelance so he liked the idea of going somewhere bigger, especially Chicago. I added that I would have a look around for some property for them as well.

That night I slept in Amy's old bed. It was single but we still managed to make love for the first time in weeks. After an hour or so we finally had to stop, we were both too sensitive to continue. I think we had both discovered a new lease on life, a freedom that I had not felt since I started my life as the White Angel, and Amy had not felt since her article about me.

"It did go well though tonight?" asked Amy.

"It did, and I am more proud of you than I ever thought possible. It was good to be able to have someone next to me, who not only spoke well for me, and knew me so well, but also spoke to the people of the world with such passion and heart. You are the very best at what you do."

"As are you, I love you so much Sophie."

"I love you too Amy. Thank you for being so understanding. After everything you and your parents have been through I am glad you stuck by me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.