Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 21

Amy and I had some problems with keeping my secret safe and Amy alive. Therefore, Amy suggested we write this book, not only as way of telling my story in more detail, but also as an attack at the American Government. One thing that Melissa had suggested was certain safety precautions, in case I was found. Moreover, she was right that the government would try to track me. Something I never told you throughout the story. Following my year of hell and recovery, once I returned to the scene, someone as part of the American government was setting up many fake rescues, a trap to try to catch me. They made almost 30 attempts, but each one was ignored by me as I could see the setup coming, my Instinct warning me each time. They even purposely killed people to force me to come, but as I said, I only helped innocents. Even though the victims were innocently killed to trap me, they stepped into the killing line by choice.

Anyway news had easily leaked, that I had visited Amy at work, and the day before had stopped to talk to her. I had arrived at her work to take her away from the job she had just lost and to give her an exclusive. My plan had failed. I had not distanced myself enough. I made that one mistake, even though later Amy forgave me, with every determination she had she tried to get me to accept it. She blamed the government for what happened, I was not to know. Nevertheless, I should have known, even worse was that I ignored the following incident until it was too late.

I had never been to Chicago and was excited to be going. Melissa booked Amy and me on a flight. Now you are probably wondering why I did not just teleport us their instantly. So did Amy and Melissa. When it comes to Teleporting, I make the rules up as I go along. Therefore, if I want to show off to Amy, like I did when I brought her to my home, rather than fly her to hers, I do, but traveling to her parents home in Chicago, I wanted to it as normal as possible. It is a principal thing. We had a backpack each and left both my outfits at work until I returned. I was going to give as much of my weekend to Amy, as well as meeting my future in-laws. If needed, I could always nip back if I was really needed. We arrived at the airport and were met by Amy's parents at the arrival section. We were greeted warmly by them. I was introduced as a friend helping Amy with her job interview. Then we were taken to their home. Her job interview was tomorrow morning. Once we were all seated, Amy felt it was time to tell them about us.

"Mom, dad, I have something important to tell you. Sophie and I, are together, not just friends, but actually engaged to be married." That was what she told them, and I was very welcomed. Luckily, Amy's uncle, her dad's brother, was gay, as was a cousin of her mom's, so the news was not a shock and accepted me into the family. I gave Amy's mom, Marie, my mum's number to discuss arrangements. She got on the phone straight away and spent an hour discussing ideas. I wanted to make a good impression and was telling Amy's dad how we met and about what I did for a living. However, strangely, for the last 10 minutes my ))Instinct was trying like crazy to tell me something, even though I had turned it off. Amy noticed me struggle more and more to ignore it. She took me to the kitchen to talk discreetly with me.

"Sophie, if you need to go, you should."

"I don't want to give your parents the wrong impression."

"Just go to the toilet, try and memorize it and take as long as you need, I will make your excuses."

"Ok, I will try and be as quick, and return as soon as possible." So I went upstairs and tried to memorize the room. I just closed my eyes to see the emergency, and again I was filled with dread at what I saw. Someone was going to attack and gas this house knocking out Amy, and her dad and mom. Instead of escaping, I panicked and tried to warn them. Before I made it downstairs, I was too late, something was thrown in the room and I passed out.

When I awoke, I found myself in a room. It was about 6x6, with a small bed that I was laid upon. There were no windows, just a heavy door and a camera. I stood slowly. I was as scared as I had ever been. My head was still not clear from the gas, and my thoughts were on Amy and her family. I did not know what to do. I tried to find Amy, so tried cheating, but every time I closed my eyes, I would become dizzy. I heard a scuffling from behind the door, and I returned to my seat. I heard what I assumed was the door being unlocked, when suddenly I found her, she was being interviewed. I felt angry, I had put Amy in danger and as well as her parents. I knew I was the reason for all this. I checked on her parents, they were together in another room. They would be safe, for now.

I had many options but all would risk, not only my secret, but also their lives. I tried to cheat to see any alternatives, but because of all the variables and unknowns, I could not get a clear vision. Instead, I tried to find out where we were. It was some building in downtown Chicago, but it was very nondescript. When my door was finally opened, I opened my eyes and looked up at my captor. It was a man in a dark suit, I also spotted an earpiece and if I did not know any better, it seemed to be a government agent. However, I did not care as I attacked the man, not with my powers, but with my fists. He blocked me easily and he hit me hard. My focus was off, by both the after effects of the gas and my anger. My Instinct was not working properly, so it hurt thank god, because if he had been stopped, it would be over. The man in a suit handcuffed me and took me to an interrogation room.

"Where are Amy and her family?" Was the first question I asked once I was more alert and seated.

"Calm down Miss Reynolds, you will be home and safe soon, we just need a few questions answered."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because we want to talk to The White Angel and Miss Carter is the only person we know has had contact with her. So you can thank The White Angel for you all being here."

"But I have never even met The White Angel."

"You may not have, but we know that Miss Carter has recently moved in with you and we wondered if maybe she had visited your home?"

"Amy has not talked to her yet, she is waiting until after her interview tomorrow."

"Why do I not believe that?"

"Because you're an asshole. If you knew Amy like I do you would understand why."

"Do you know why The White Angel visited Amy's office?"

"She wants to talk to somebody and was going to tell Amy. Then Amy was fired and I took her home. Amy was in distress. Amy said that she needed time to recover. So she came to live with me, The White Angel would find her again in a month or so."

"Why does The White Angel want to talk to Miss Carter?"

"Because she wants to tell people her story."

"But why Miss Carter, why nobody else?"

"Because she trusts Amy, because Amy has integrity and wrote a good story about her."

"And you have never met The White Angel?"

"No, just let us go please? If you want to talk to her, put an ad in the paper or something, don't fuckin kidnap people."

"But we are doing this for the greater good, surely you understand that." Suddenly I heard a scream and my head exploded. I never felt such a thing ever or since. It was a terrifying, scary and a very angry moment. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on the floor. I looked around the room. The whole room was still, not a thing moved, not even the man, who was stood still, leaning over the table. My handcuffs had been snapped off, so I got up, my head throbbing and painful, just like it did when I was younger. The door was off its hinges. It was very difficult to stay alert and stop myself from passing out, but I had to, for Amy and her family. I went to find them. I passed a room where Amy's parents were held, the door of its hinges as well. I decided to help them first. It was then I realized I was not in disguise. Therefore, I left them for a moment to find Amy first before I made a decision to reveal myself. I walked down the corridor and found another door with its hinges off. When I entered, I almost screamed. One of the men had a gun pointed at Amy. Amy was in mid scream, a bullet just inches from her forehead. I had no idea what had happened. I looked at Amy, and allowed her to move, finishing her scream. Then she stopped as she saw the bullet and me as I fell on to the floor exhausted. I could not keep going I was in such pain, I did not have much time.

"Sophie, they were going to shoot me to get to you. What is wrong?" She got up out of the chair to help me.

"My mind has self protected you, by freezing the entire building and created an escape route. But the power and concentration is weakening me, we have not much time. We need to get you and your parents out of here, before I pass out." Another word was not said as Amy helped me up and we walked to get her parents. I unfreezed them and we all helped each other get out. Once we were outside and far away from the building, I passed out.

I awoke in a bed of a dimly lit room. I felt Amy at my side. As soon as I moved, Amy awoke.

"Oh my god, thank god you're awake, I did not know what to do." She said as she kissed me gently and held me close. "Melissa is here, she explained to me that when the strain is too much you sleep for long periods. How do you feel?" I looked down at my arm to see a drip feeding me.

"I'm ok now, just needed to rest. How long have I been out and where are we?"

"It has been over two weeks. When you would not wake up, I called Melissa and explained the situation. A friend of her husband lives here and he was kind enough let us stay here, you, my parents and me. We have not left the house since. Melissa arrived the next day when she could get a flight. She got you a doctor and we just waited. Are you sure you're ok?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.