Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

"Morning." I said as I opened my eyes to see Amy smiling at me as she lay opposite me.

"Morning Sophie. I love you so much. Sometimes I think my heart will explode."

"I won't let that happen, I said I would protect it. Last night was wonderful, amazing, I cannot even think that covers how good I feel. But I love you too, so much."

"Maybe when I get things sorted out, I can ask you to help me complete chapter 7, because I can't stand to be apart from you any longer."

"Wherever you go, I will follow, for the rest of my life. My job and life, does not compare to the importance of your work. Therefore, if you go to Chicago, I will go with you. Melissa and my family will understand. Besides I could always open a shop their."

"Thank you. I cannot believe you would do that for me, but I do. You love me, I know that and that you will do anything for me. I should feel guilty, but after everything that has been said and waking up next to you, I know it is right and it makes you happy, as it does me, to support me and my choices."

"I do and always will. So any thoughts about today, I know you need to go to work and find out what will happen."

"I plan to ring the Chicago newspaper and see about getting an interview before I leave. But then, yes I will go and face the music."

"I wish I could go with you, but I have a very important meeting. Probably the most important I will ever have. I am not quite sure what will happen, but I am hoping for the best."

"Sophie, hope is not a bad thing, but what does your instinct tell you." Now that shocked me, it really did, she knew me better than anybody did, and even Melissa had to learn to spot when I was so apprehensive and feared the worst, and so wanted to use my Instinct to tell me what the outcome will be.

"It tells me that it will go alright."

"So do I. Will you come back here tonight?"

"I will, say six. I will give you a ring on your mobile."

"Ok." We both kissed again, before we shared a shower. Amy offered me some clothes to wear as we were about the same size. I accepted and then shared our first breakfast together. We relaxed a little and chatted about this and that. We even told each other jokes, which I was never any good at, but Amy had tears in her eyes. She understood me, and I did not feel nervous about it. Before she left she asked whether I would tell her my secret, she assured me she would be understanding, whatever it was. I told her later today she would find out. She got her interview for next week and had to email some of her work. I left at the same time as her and we went our separate ways, promising to see each other soon, sooner than she expected. It was 7.30am and so I returned home. Got dressed for work, but keeping the t-shirt on that Amy had given me, it smelt of her and it made me happy. I returned to the office by car, I always drove to and from work. Melissa used to take us, but when she moved in with David, it was on the other side of town. I did in fact prefer driving, even if it was safer and easier to just teleport. Driving allowed me to make my life feel as normal as it should be. I arrived at the office just after Melissa.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.