Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

After saving a school bus from going off the edge of a cliff, while returning from a school trip. I returned to the office. I told Melissa everything that was said and that we are both deeply in love, and that I had found my soulmate.

"But you just met her?"

"When you met David, how quickly did you know?"

"Ok, I concede your point. And she felt exactly the same?"

"Yes, she really did. Here is her number and address, keep it safe for me. And I think it is time I had a mobile."

"No, you can't. Did you give her this number?"

"Yes I did."

"Give her my mobile as well, and I will explain you have a fear of mobiles, radiation or whatever. Will I get to meet Amy soon?"

"Yes. However, where and when I do not know, although, I think it will be a lot sooner than either of us originally envisioned, to tell her my secret. She really is the one."

"I am so happy that your life is finally complete, like mine. And by complete, I mean I'm pregnant." I screamed when I got over the initial shock of Melissa's news, and hugged her.

"Oh my god, that is so fantastic. I am so happy for you. Does David know yet?"

"No, not yet, I wanted to tell you first. It drives David nuts that I tell you stuff before I tell him. I am taking him to dinner tonight to give him the good news." Melissa had told me about 2 months ago that they were trying for a baby. After things had settled for me, it allowed us both to calm our lives down to what would be considered normal. My new work routine was very effective and I no longer was having the problems I had during my first year of hell. Melissa now seemed satisfied, and had stopped worrying so much about me. She was finally sleeping soundly at night and was ready to start a family with David.

"I am going to dinner myself tonight. Amy invited me to dine with her."

"Do you need any help getting ready? I have some wonderful new evening wear for you to try on."

"No, I will be ok. I have a few clothes at home I have not had the opportunity to wear."

"Well good luck to you both."

"Thanks Melissa. And congratulations again, and I do hope it is a boy, because William would not suit a girl, unless you called her Wilma." That made us both shiver at the thought, but then we were interrupted when the phone rang, and as normal, Melissa answered it.

"Hello Melissa Designs. Who is this, is it Amy? Yes I am. Yes, I can get a message to her as she is in New York for a meeting. No, she does not have a mobile. Scared of them, radiation. I know I keep telling her she is just being paranoid. I would love to meet you too, she phoned just s few minutes ago and told me all about you, and she is so in love, she has never sounded happier as she does when talking about you. What did she say? Yes, I am always right, even my husband agrees. Yes, I will tell her. It was nice talking to you too Amy, call anytime. Bye." Melissa smiled after she came of the phone, knowing I would want to know what Amy had said.

"What did she say?"

"She sounds so lovely, even after only a few minutes on the phone, I like her. She says she misses you and that the reservation has been made for 7.30, but she will be in the bar from 7pm."

"I'll stick around the office until 6. Then I think I will switch off my Instinct and head off home to get ready." And that is exactly what I did. I know I promised my time, but I needed my time with Amy too. Moreover, until she knew my secret, she may not like me getting up through dinner and leaving. I could just sneak off to the toilet during our meal, but after the third time, she will either get suspicious or probably think I have a bladder problem.

So just after six, I left work and went home to have a shower, and get ready to see Amy again. I decided to have my hair up, rather than down, and added a bit of make up. Then standing in my bedroom, wearing a black lace bra and matching panties, I looked in my wardrobe and picked something to wear. Even though it was cold in New York now, I wanted to look sexy and feel like a woman. Therefore, I picked out a dress that Melissa had designed. The dress was black, had spaghetti straps, and reached down to my knees. The shoes were also black with only a slight heel. I added a shawl, put on a light jacket and grabbed a small purse, before I was finally ready. Then I remembered that I did not know exactly where we were to meet, except the name of the restaurant.

Therefore, I cheated again and closed my eyes to see us meeting. In the image, Amy was sat at the bar, wearing a long black, stylish overcoat. At least I would be surprised by what she was wearing underneath, if anything. I began to search the image, in addition, I looked outside the restaurant and around the street, but there were no alleys or anything to discreetly arrive at. Even though it was dark, I could not appear from nowhere. So I went back inside, to look in the restaurant bathroom. It was busy, so I moved back in time, until I had a 2 minute window to appear. It would not be for another four minutes. So I checked my hair and make up again, I looked quite nice for once, sexy. I had never worn this dress or the underwear, it was meant to be worn for a special occasion, and tonight was it. When the 4 minutes were up, I closed my eyes and arrived in the empty bathroom. I checked in the mirror again, before leaving to find Amy.

I found her sat at the bar, just like in my vision, although she was watching the door nervously, obviously awaiting my arrival. Luckily, I had sneaked in the back way to surprise her. I was not nervous at all, actually, I was very excited. I walked up to Amy and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned and smiled at me. I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. I was not afraid of displaying my affections, but I was not sure how Amy felt. I was relieved and very happy when she gently placed her hand behind my neck, and pulled me close to return our lips together. We both smiled at each other as we parted, both glowing at the feelings that were crossing between us, love.

"Hi Amy, I missed you." I said as our lips separated.

"Missed you too Sophie, so much. Would you like a drink?"

"Thank you, I would. What are you drinking?" I asked trying to find out more about her.

"Vodka and orange."

"Sounds nice, I'll have the same please." Always good to try new things. I took a seat next to her and looked around the restaurant, it was not fancy or anything. Most people had their coats on the back of the chair, which was just how I liked it. Amy was wearing an overcoat, as I saw earlier. "Have you been waiting long?"

"About 20 minutes."

"Sorry you waited so long."

"Oh please don't be, I was just eager. By the way, you look beautiful tonight. I really like you in that dress." she said, as her eyes scanned my body, fully appreciating the view. It made me happy that before today she most probably never checked out a woman before, and that our love had managed to turn her head.

"What are you wearing under the coat?"

"Wanting to see the goods?"

"Yes I am."

"I wasn't sure what you would be wearing."

"So you decided to wear a coat instead."

"No silly, but I don't know if you would be wearing a suit or something, whether I had dressed too provocatively for you."

"No suit, I wanted to wear this especially for you. Everything that I am wearing is for the first time, including the underwear."

"Really? I feel so special."

"You are, I wanted to not only look my best, but I wanted to dress sexy for you." I purred.

"Well you did an amazing job." She stood and unbuttoned her coat. She pulled it apart to reveal a long red dress, strapless, with a long slit up one leg, and what great legs they are, she looked truly stunning.

"Wow, you look fucking amazing. Sorry, I didn't mean to curse."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.