Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 14

And now for the second part of my story, finding my true love. At the beginning of my story, I told you that I trusted two people with my secret. Melissa is one of them and my love is the other person. After our first meeting, it was the next day that I would tell them my secret. I found them by having my happy feeling, the same feeling I got when I found Melissa's one true love. The feeling I received, actually happened during a rescue in New York.

The news reported that a group of terrorists threatened to destroy a popular section of New York, killing thousands, and unless the US government agreed certain demands, then in two hours a bomb would be detonated. Now I know I never get involved in politics, nevertheless, 1 hour and 55 minutes later, I got a warning that the terrorists demands were not met, telling me that the bomb was going to be detonated, killing hundreds of innocent people. Thankfully, this also meant that I knew where the bomb was located. An anonymous call was placed to the New York emergency services, giving them 5 minutes warning and the bombs location, I myself arrived 30 seconds before the bomb exploded. I floated over the location, landing 2 feet from where the bomb was buried, in the middle of Central Park. The emergency services were already evacuating people from the park, and once I arrived, they quickly moved themselves away from the bomb's location, where they had begun to dig for the device. When the bomb exploded, my Instinct instantly STOPPED its progress, protecting me, and giving everyone a chance to escape the park.

As I have said, bombs, other explosions or fires in general, were just too unpredictable to stop entirely. Therefore, when my Instinct stopped the explosion, it was just halting its progress, until I moved away. If you have not seen what a bomb looks like in the first millisecond, I can only describe it as a red ball, about a meter in diameter, but around the top, it wore a toupee of darkness, and also grass and dirt in this case. While it was held in place, I began to help move visitors of the park quickly out of the area. People and dogs were floating all over the park and I was placing them as far away as I could. Once they were back on the ground, they understood what was going on and began to escape the park. It took nearly 20 minutes, and with the help of the police, I was able to hold off the explosion without a single loss of life. I returned to look at the bomb and began to float away. The more distance I put between the explosion, and me my power to control the explosion began to wear off. I can only describe it as pausing a film, and then continue playing the scene frame by frame. The explosion began to grow and change shape, becoming erratic, as I began to float further away. With extra support from my concentration, I was able to get away without any damage to myself. Once I was safe, I let the explosion move, returning the explosion to its normal state, causing debris to fly everywhere and leaving a very large hole in the middle of the park. Before I left the area, I decided to wait to see the aftermath of the explosion, when I felt it.

I was immediately reminded of the same feeling when Melissa met David. The happy feeling had found me. I looked around the park, trying to find who it was, but there were thousands of people clapping and cheering. In all my time as a heroine, I had never stayed, ever, until now. I was hundreds of feet in the air, but I slowly began to return towards the ground. Looking and searching, would I spot him? I closed my eyes to see the image of the person. I got the shock of my life when it turned out, not to be a man, but a woman, but my god she was so beautiful. She was standing close to a red car, writing in a notebook. I floated back up and searched for the car. There were about a dozen but I soon found the correct one and the woman in my vision. People were clapping louder as I approached her, and that got her attention as she looked up at me. As I got closer to the ground, people started getting closer to me and crushing the woman. Therefore, I floated back up and brought the woman with me so I could find out who she was. She was very calm as I let her float a few feet in front. I knew my face would be very goofy looking, as I smiled at her. I was in love, even more so when she spoke.

"Amy Carter, New York newspaper, can I please interview you? My job is on the line, having spent the last 3 months trying to speak to you." She asked as sweetly as she could, while sounding quite desperate. I could not believe my luck; I was destined to meet this woman in many ways. Her name had been special to me for a year, now I knew why. Using my hands, I asked for a pen and paper. She handed me her pad and pen and I wrote.

'I know who you are; I have been trying to get in touch with your office. They said you were away. I want to give you my exclusive story. Return to work and sometime soon, I will come to your office.'

"Really?" she said after she read the note. I nodded, which produced the most amazing smile, which just made me melt. I returned her to the ground with room to move, and then floated away before returning to the office. I quickly changed and stepped into the office where Melissa was talking to someone.

"Did you doze off in that supply closet?" she asked nervously. I had forgotten to check the monitor for visitors, it was lucky I had changed first. I needed to talk to Melissa so I played along and hoped that she got the clue.

"You know I did. Why did you not wake me? You're just trying to get out of that meeting we need to have about that special person." She seemed confused but understood.

"Maxine, could you give me a moment; I will try and resume our meeting as soon as I can."

"Sure, no problem Mel. Hello Sophie, I never knew that room was their?"

"It was meant to have a bed, so me or Mel could sneak off for kips. Running your own business needs to have its benefits, so please keep it a secret. However, no, it is just the supply closet. But there are some cushions on the floor, so I could have a nap; late night conversation with the Italians about our clothing line."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.