Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Damien later called home and spoke to mum, who let me know that he and Claire were involved in a mugging. I spoke to Damien, who told me what happened. He did mention the shock he experienced, especially when he thought he was going to get shot, but how the man who tried to mug them, had suddenly ended up beaten against a wall. The mugger was alive, pretty banged up and was arrested. He also explained that Claire was in a terrible state. I was scared that maybe I had done something, but Damien explained that she went into severe shock when the gun was pulled out and that was why Damien was trying to protect her. Then at some point, she saw the mugger had been attacked, she came out of her reverie, screamed, and has said little since. I said that if he or Claire needed me, I could come at a moments notice. He assured me he would, but that I needed to be settled first. Claire eventually saw a therapist to help her. It seems she was involved in a mugging when she was a teenager and a friend of hers was stabbed. Her friend survived, but it was very traumatic for Claire, who had blocked the event from her mind. However, thanks to a few years of therapy, she is much happier and better now.

During our time at university, we either studied or trained. David's visits or the occasions we returned home were the only time we had a break from both and tried to have some fun. Over the years, we developed a simple routine. We were both getting good grades. My training was going really well, it was getting easier and easier as the weeks passed. We had the money ready and waiting for the next stage.

I often felt sorry for Melissa, that maybe she had missed out on University life. Although I knew now, my training was important, as Melissa had predicted, especially the few dozen lives I had so far saved. Nevertheless, sometimes I wished Melissa had a chance to have more fun, instead of staying with me all the time. She always made the point to remind me that our friendship and my training were a lot more important to her, in addition she had David, so why would she need to go out. Melissa told me that she had everything she needed and was very happy about that, especially as she enjoyed watching me move objects around the warehouse.

With 6 months left until our time was due to end at University, I decided to stop Melissa helping me train. It was agreed that I had developed my Telekinesis power and that all I needed was further practice in the field. In addition, the final part of my training, only I could do, so she should try to enjoy the last few months. She shrugged her ok, and so on weekends we went our separate ways. My weekends were spent laid on my bed, in the dark, with my eyes closed. My Instinct only worked as I have said when I was in danger or someone close was. Except seeing Damien in trouble, I had yet to learn how to detect danger everywhere. Therefore, my weekends were spent learning to bring that power out, as I had done with my other skills. Seeing things I wanted to see was easier to do now, but I had to be direct about what I wanted, I will explain more later in my story. Thus with my mind blank, I tried to get my instinct skill of detecting danger, become more conscious of not just people close, but all over the world.

I believe my powers came about by accident. As I grew older and I learned more control of my powers, I also began to think more about how they might have developed. Melissa said once that because I was a good person, and knew I would want to help, my power had subconsciously developed in that manner. My closeness to people and wanting them to be kept safe was the drive for my powers. I knew my instinct power was the key. I believe that after I was born and as I grew older, a glitch in my brain led me to be able, without knowing, to see the future. Then further glitches, tried to figure out how to use that ability, maybe to help people, and so my Telekinesis power was born. Over time, my brain worked on the things my conscious self had been learning for nearly 5 years. Therefore, the power to see the world and its future was always their and my subconscious had learned to use the skills to track and find people in danger. It also knew I had my limitations and so instinct, only made me aware of the close problems I could fix. However, I felt ready now, and as soon as I finished university, I wanted to get started full time. I was feeling nervous about rescuing people and what reactions to expect? Nevertheless, I got a buzz that I was not only doing something immensely good, but also that even as a young child I wanted to do good with my life. As Melissa said, if anybody else had received this gift, it could have been used for terrible things.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.