A New Found Love II

by Prince Charming

Copyright© 2009 by Prince Charming

Erotica Sex Story: Having impregnated his sister to save her marriage Ranga now goes for his mom and they too find a new love so wonderful. While this story is complete in itself, it is a continuation of my story "A New Found Love"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   .

Part II - The Mother

"No plans for tonight son?" Maha asked surprised her son was home on a Saturday night.

"No Ma, I have no plans,"

Maha looked at her son with a knowing smile and left to prepare dinner.

It was not usual for Ranga to be home on a Saturday night since he would be having one of his affairs with any of the many ladies he is friends with. Some were married and it meant nothing to him as they were more than willing and he was giving them only what they wanted. His mom knew about his many affairs but pretended not to notice. At 28, it was high time for him to be married and settled but he preferred to be single enjoying life, having many different women. And Saturday nights were reserved for it.

Maha understood her son's present mood perfectly. She had noticed the way the siblings had behaved during the ten days they had been together, not as siblings but as lovers. During that time there was a special glow in both of them and they had found a new love between them, a love that was special. Now she knew her son was missing his sister and that too not with sisterly love but with the passion of a lover. Being a matured woman who had enjoyed love with her husband she knew the pain of separation and felt sorry for her son. At the same time she also felt a little jealous of the way her daughter had him in her power. She sighed as her own body ached for a man's passion.

When she brought her children together in a new kind of love between them she had dared the traditions and had as good as initiated them into an act that is considered by the society as sin. But then that seemed to be the only way for her to save the marriage of her daughter and she had gone ahead and done it. Of course she did not regret it for it did produce the results needed but it also had opened her own mind to new horizons. She had started to wonder if her son could fuck his own sister, why not he fuck her as well. She had needed a man for long and had stayed away only for her children. Now they are grown up and don't need her any more but she can't go looking for a man at this age in this present society she lived in.

She is still desirable to men, she was well aware but with a son at marriageable age living with her, it is simply impossible for her to entertain the idea of another man. She had to consider the society if she should live in this small town with respect. On the other hand if her son could provide her the love she needed, no one will be the wiser, she reckoned. The lonely nights added strength to her new line of thought and she was almost beginning to contemplate seducing her son. Now that he is missing his sister and her lustful love, the time is ripe for her to make her try. During the last few days she had dressed more sexy than usual for her and yet her son had not yet noticed the change. She sighed again and wished she knew what her son was thinking of just then.

Ranga frowned at his mother's knowing look but did not reply. He had changed since the last few days. It is only three days since his sister, who he impregnated to save her marriage left for her hubby's house. Although he had made love to his sister to save her marriage both of them had enjoyed the experience and had discovered a new love between them. The brother sister love they shared had soared to a romantic relationship and he missed her. Since his mother was instrumental in the affair, it looked like she understood his mood and that irritated him.

But he should not be irritated with his mom he realized. If it was not for her bold suggestion he would never have made love to his sister and he was truly thankful to his mom for that. Now he missed her and he did not feel like going for one of his other women either. He replayed the ten lustful days and nights he had spent with his sister and smiled to himself. They had been free of inhibitions and comfortable with each other and had explored many different avenues. They were noisy as well, and Ranga knew his mother had heard all the noise and had even seen them a few times fondling each other. During those instances she would blush and leave but then they did not care as they had been doing it with her consent after all.

Now thinking back of those incidences, Ranga wondered about his mom's situation and feelings. At 45 she has been a widow for 22 years now. She had married early and lived with his father only for 7 years before he died. Since then she had lived for them, Ranga and his sister. He wondered if his mother missed her sex life. She had sacrificed her life for them and had cared for them and to his knowledge has never had an affair. If she had had he would have known, for, it was a small town they lived in and nothing was a secret in the closed society.

Ranga, who never thought in these terms about his mom, started thinking of her and her feelings for the first time. She did not look her age but looked a lot younger. She was naturally slim and had full firm breasts and she looked sexy in any dress she wore, be it saree or nighty. Although he had not noticed this before, now it came to his mind and he realized she could have easily got married again if she had wanted to. Surely she would have looked more beautiful 10 or 15 years ago and most men would have married her with or without the children.

Yet she had not married and Ranga felt sorry for her.

"Coming for Dinner?" His mom called and Ranga went in.

As she served him, he looked at her curiously seeing her as a woman for the first time and not as his mom. He felt a stir in his groins and that surprised him. When she caught him staring at her, she smiled sweetly and went on with what ever she was doing. Ranga blushed but could not keep his eyes away from her. It was not lust he was feeling but love for her because of the sacrifice she has done for him and his sister. Yet the stir in his groin did not go away, instead it grew and with it his cock was hardening too. He tried to concentrate on his food but still his eyes kept wandering to her as she moved here and there. He was seeing her firm breasts dangling under her nighty as she walked and the sway of her ass turned him on.

Finally his dinner over he came out on to the porch once again and sat there gazing at the sky. He wanted sex but not with any of the women he usually went to but with his sister. But she is not here and he missed her. He was frustrated but his body longed for release. One by one he thought of the many women to whom he could go but dismissed each one of them. His mother's smiling face kept coming back to him and always he envisioned her firm breasts and perfect ass. Forcefully he pushed those thoughts out of his mind but her smile was taunting if not inviting.

Maha was pleased with her son as he kept gazing at her during dinner. She made herself available for him to watch as she pretended to be busy but was actually giving her son his chance to appraise her. She hoped and prayed he would see her as a woman desirable and not as his mom. The way he kept looking at her breasts, she had a feeling he was fulfilling her wishes and that was turning her on. Her breasts swelled and her nipples hardened and ached. She felt wetness between her legs as well. She wished she could just go and offer her to him but thought better of it. It was easy for her to suggest to him that he make love to his sister but to offer herself, she hesitated. She hoped he would take the initiative himself and then she will have no trouble submitting to his desire.

Irritated with himself he went inside and instinctively looked in the kitchen to see what his mom was doing. She had finished washing the dishes and was arranging them neatly on the shelf. Not having anything better to do, he leaned on the door post and watched her. She was wearing a loose nighty and every time she turned to take one of the dishes he could see the side of her breasts as the nighty clung to her body. Fascinated by her dainty movements, he watched her unblinking and felt wanton desire building inside him.

She was immersed in such passionate thoughts when she heard the foot steps of her son approaching the kitchen where she was busy arranging the washed dishes. She was glad he chose this time to come, for, it gave her the necessary opportunity to show him discreetly her breasts that she was sure would arouse his desire, even if he was not aroused by this time, after all the gazing he had done during dinner. Her heart beats thundered wildly when through the corner of her eyes, she saw him leaning against the door post watching her with lusty eyes. Wanton lust took hold of her and she deliberately acted in such a way that he could see what he wanted to see. She lifted her hands more than was necessary and turned in such a way that he would get glimpse of her breasts through openings in her nighty.

Once as she turned she saw him watching her but did not say anything but carried on with her work. Caught red handed he was ashamed and turned to go but stopped on his tracks when he realized his mother did not say anything but had continued with her work. For a minute he wondered at that and then as his desire burned his reason, he walked into the kitchen.

Her heart almost stopped when he came to her and stood behind her unsure of his next step. She then deliberately turned and pretended to slip her foot so she could fall on him and when she did fall she made sure all her weight fell on him, so that he could feel her body on him. The way he caught her so she would not fall was some thing she had not planned nor dreamed but felt was the helping hand of the providence. At that point she knew she had won him and submitted herself totally to his desires.

When he reached her, he stopped confused but as she turned to take a dish, her foot slipped and she staggered. Instinctively his hands reached around her and he found his hands cupping her breasts as he caught her. It felt soft in his hands and he stood there thrilled. She did not move away but let her weight press on him. Already burning with desire, he held on to her for a while and then began to squeeze her breasts gently. She moaned softly and unthinking he kissed her neck and then as her feminine smell entered his nostrils, he began to lick her sensual skin. As he did, he felt her slump, her knees buckling under her.

Her closeness intoxicated him and he lifted her in his hands like a child. Still she did not say anything and he carried her to his room and as he walked he began to kiss her face. In his room he laid her on his bed and then looked at her with eyes filled with lust and doubt. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. Without a word he walked back to the kitchen, switched off the lights and then returned to his room and locked the door behind him. When he looked at her she was watching him with a sensual smile in her face.

Emboldened by her smile he came to the bed and sitting by her side, pulled her night gown up exposing her naked body from her feet upwards. She raised her ass as the nighty came up and then her body as well and he pulled the nighty over her head and threw it away. She was not wearing anything under and lay there stark naked before him. She was still smiling but had her eyes closed and her nipples stood proudly erect on her breasts. He kissed her full in the mouth, probing her lips with his tongue. She opened her lips willingly and met his tongue with hers. Her hands went around his neck as he kissed her passionately and their tongues danced with heated passion. Feeling her response, he slowed down and tasted the sweetness of her mouth with his tongue and played with her tongue lustfully.

They kissed for long both unrelenting as their lips and tongue danced and then finally broke the kiss when both could not breathe. She fumbled with his shirt and he hastily removed it and then discarded his lungi as well. When he bent down again to take her nipple in his mouth she moaned and whispered in his ear, "Easy son, we have all the night before us,"

At her words he lifted his face and smiled at her. His right hand went to ruffle her hair and he kissed her tenderly on her cheeks and then moved down to suck her right nipple and with his right hand cupped and squeezed her left breast. She moaned and pulled his face closer to her breast and then slipped her right hand down to hold his cock. As he sucked her nipple and fondled her breast, she began to stroke his cock, her soft fingers sliding up and down his now rock hard cock. His groan was muffled by her breast and he bit her nipples softly while pinching her other nipple between his fingers. She shuddered under him as waves of pleasure coursed through her. He was sucking her breasts hungrily alternating between the two.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.